[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nofunz thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Blank_8834fe_5444744.png (125KB, 1315x553px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_8834fe_5444744.png
125KB, 1315x553px
ITT:Nofunz encounters.
>>
>>33550597
I got on /k/ end of thread
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-04-17-10-46-57.png (219KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-04-17-10-46-57.png
219KB, 720x1280px
>>33550601
>>
soccor mom blah blah blah cops come blah blah blah we become range buddies blah
>>
GG. Rip thread.
>>
>>33550704
What in the literal fuck.
>>
>>33550714
This.

The worst thing that has happened to me is me and my friends were taking gay social media profile pictures and general shittery with our gear (plate carriers, pouches, drum mags) and I stopped at a gas station to pick up some drinks on the way home.

Some middle age woman saw through the window of my car my kit and confronted me in line about it.

>You really shouldn't have that
Why
>Because you could go shoot up a place and nobody could stop you
I don't plan on doing it any time soon, you should just trust people not do things and prepare for when they do. You could run me over in the parking lot with your car and nobody could stop you as you could just rive off.
>proceeds to stand behind me in a huff.

Happy this is the worst thing to happen to me.
>>
>>33550753

accurate summary of most of these "stories"
>>
>>33550767
Nicer than me I just ask if they are retarded and act surprised when they say no and walk away.
>>
>>33551012
hello 4chan social skills
>>
>>33550836
good time wasters though
>>
>>33551275
Eh they go reddit I wil respond in 4chan and not really give a damn. Why engage civilly with those unwilling to be civil and all. Besides the casual disregard for their feelings and paranoia has kept things from getting out of control
>>
>practicing magic missile near mt. despair
>dark orcs been getting frisky, gotta get good at spellcasting
>spider broodmother crawls out of a crevice higher up in the cave
>hisses "WHY DO YOU NEED THAT STAFF"
>calmly explain that I'm legally allowed to carry a staff and practice destructive magic with it
>spider broodmother screeches at me
>hundreds of fist-sized hatchlings crawl out of her vag
>lunges at me trying to grab my staff
>fireball.nordicrune
>deep fry spiders
>drag it back to the fiefdom, peasants eat great for the entire weekend

The fief's lord and I are now party members.
>>
>>33552012
Good effort, anon. Almost screencap worthy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.