[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

open carry and free coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: shoulder holster dress.jpg (413KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder holster dress.jpg
413KB, 2000x1600px
do any of you ever get free coffee when you open carry. today i stopped in a store to get coffee and the clerk told me it was free they dont charge law enforsement for coffee.
>>
SAGE and move on folks. Have a nice day.
>>
>>33545497
That's cool. I'm a vet and work insurance now. But a decade ago I worked at crappy ass McDonald's, like most teenager jobs.

The guy I worked with, who also sold me weed, saw a cop ordered. There was a spider crawling around. He crushed it with a spatula and put it in his burger. I watched the poor bastard eat it. So yeah, enjoy. That was actually a cop tho, nobody respects you or gave you shit. You don't even deserve a free spider burger.
>>
>>33545508
>SAGE
what does that mean. isn't sage a plant
>>
>>33545615
>complaining about extra protein
>>
>>33545497

i get free coffee at work anyways. along with free soda, fruits and snacks.
>>
>>33546215
That sounds like you just have a mom and she feeds you. Probably shouldn't give you coffee tho, stunts growth.
>>
>>33546252
How does coffee stunt growth?
>>
>>33546272
Dunno but ask someone over 6'3" if they drink coffee regularly and the answer will probably be no.

6'4" masterrace here and no, never have.
>>
>>33546303
So you have no way to back up your belief, got it.
>>
>>33546272
yeah ive never heard of this. is this like one of those things where they say monster energy drinks will give you a heart attach. i drink like 7 of them a day and my heart is fine.
>>
I buy milsurp military uniforms to go get free shit all the time. i dont even own any guns lol
>>
>>33545497

Callum.

Only Callum would be so autistic to accept free coffee for LEO discount. You should be arrested for impersinating an officer
>>
>>33546307
I have a large penis, does that count?
>>
>>33546346
dang thats a good idea. i could get all those military discounts if i did that.

>>33546357
i never said i was. free is free. i aint no fool.
>>
>>33546303
6'1" here, been drinking cofee since I was 16, dick is still a solide 6 3/4
>>
>>33546359
No, but I would like to borrow that magnifying glass when you're done looking at your dick with it.
>>
>>33546399
Well I don't know how many candles you're currently burning over the internet now do I
>>
File: 1491194683675.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1491194683675.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>33546346
>>
>>33546303
My dad is 6'5" and drank more coffee than anyone I've ever met.
>>
>>33546303
>>33546252
That's just some shit parents tell you to keep from having to deal with an over caffeinated little brat running around.
And by the time most people start drinking coffee regularly(entering college or the workforce) growth is done.
>>
>>33548177
just think he could have been 6'8' if he didnt drink all that coffee
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Na30aFi9iU
>>
>>33545942
the spider was probably the only healthy thing in the boiga
>>
>>33545497
Rolled through a drive through coffee place with all my radios and stuff in my car with my AR in the seat next to me. I noticed my coffee was less expensive as usual. Probably thought I was a cop
>>
>>33546303
6ft, been drinking coffee since forever
>>
>>33546303
6'4" here drink coffee on a daily.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.