[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

home made weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: No-Country.png (527KB, 1016x436px) Image search: [Google]
No-Country.png
527KB, 1016x436px
Did this guy really build a No Country for Old Men style murder weapon and use it?

"Raszler is believed to have used a homemade air gun and projectile to kill Roof, Martin said. "

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/neighbor-charged-in-lower-macungie-homicide/434939029
>>
File: no-country-for-old-men.jpg (43KB, 700x297px) Image search: [Google]
no-country-for-old-men.jpg
43KB, 700x297px
>>33545028

Dammit, I need to watch that movie again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLCL6OYbSTw
>>
>>33545028
Well I was going to watch Falling Down tonight, but this will do. Thanks for reminding me of cinematic awesomeness.

>be me
>work in IT
>bring air canister to clean dust out of server
>draw quarter
>look at the intern
call-it.freindo
>bewildered he gets a blast of air to the forehead
>>
>>33545157
>>be me
kys you faggot
>>
>>33545127
just read the book. Everything McCarthy has written is great. He's the greatest living American author.
'Blood Meridian' is the greatest piece of American literature of the 20th century.
>>
>>33545127

I rewatched it the other day, it's a damn good movie.
>>
>>33545172
Welcome, newfriend
>>
>>33545180
McCarthy is an overblown author who writes out of a thesaurus. "The Road" was good but everything else has been fairly disappointing
>>
>>33545180
Patrician taste, friend. His prose is scipture.
>>33545315
>Openly admits he is stupid in his contrarian reply.
Just because you need the thesaurus to read the books, does not mean the author needed them to write them. This is called "projection".
>>
>>33545476
Kek, it's pretty clear you haven't read his books. Come back later when you have and maybe then I'll let you can act all growed up
>>
>>33545028
I might be wrong but I think the slaughterhouses use that for killing the cattle
>>
>>33545607
Can kill a cow can kill a person
>>
>>33545653
I think they call that a bolt gun
Its not a projectile like the airgun in the op's story
>>
>>33545702
Yeah I know, just inclining that if it can kill a 400lb bull, it can take out a 150lb person if used right.
>>
>>33545548
> I'll let you can act all growed up.
Good job there scholar.
>>
>>33546347
>he's too stupid to understand literary jokes

I don't know why I even bother posting anymore, anyone who sees them is a trogodyte
>>
>>33545028
The gun in the news story is homemade, but in No Country for Old Men it's a pneumatic cattle bolt. They're not uncommon in rural areas.
>>
>>33545180
He bores me the way Hemingway bores me. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories they tell. I just hate the way they tell it. For years I thought I was retarded because I felt like I was missing something because I couldn't "get" Hemingway when he's such a classic American great author.
>>
>>33545548
Go read your Delillo or Roth and fuck right off then, normalfag. I read them all.
>>
>>33545028
>>33545127
dunno why they protraed him as invinsible and why no one was able to shoot him. He's just a fucking man
>>
>>33547532
He was fucking shot by Moss in Del Rio, you dolt!
>>
>>33545735
>400lb bull
You generally take a steer to slaughter when he's 4 times larger than that.

400 lb bull is still a baby.
>>
>>33545735
i knew i guy how would hit a cow with a sledge hammer and shoot it with a 45, one time when he did it wrong and and the cow gored him

why would i tell you this the mind wanders
>>
>>33547598
This is why you always have a buddy with a bigger gun.
>>
>>33545028
God dammit Lehigh Valley. I live 10 minutes from there.
>>
>>33545607
It doesn't kill the steer, it stuns them so that they are unconscious when they are bled. It doesn't even penetrate the skull, if it did you would have brain matter contaminating the carcass.
>>
>>33547631
for you
>>
>>33547598
I heard a similar story, guy shot it in the head with a .45 colt, it bounced off of the skull and came back and hit him in the arm, still crippled today.
>>
The police are idiots if they think the guy used a high pressure airgun pump to fill a weapon like pic related.
>>
>>33547961
I bet you thought you could get away with saying that shit.

Well you can't. You don't fool me, fuckstick.
>>
>>33550057
Point is, even in the contest between man and steer, the issue is not certain.
>>
>>33545180
That book made no fucking sense whatsoever.
>>
>>33549787
Saw it too. I want to know how the damn thing even fires and how did they come to the conclusion that what they built is a close replica.
>>
>>33550941
That green thing is an electronic water solenoid for sprinklers and shit. Some hold to lower air pressures but I don't know if any given one would work that well.
>>
>>33545297
Not him but youre the newfag
>be me
Well who the fuck else would you be you dumb fuck
>>
File: russian_solider.jpg (111KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
russian_solider.jpg
111KB, 540x960px
someone knows how this gun works?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.