[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

glockfags are retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: hg_glock-4-pistol_a.jpg (66KB, 420x309px) Image search: [Google]
hg_glock-4-pistol_a.jpg
66KB, 420x309px
>muh safety is just another thing to forget that can go wrong

So by that logic cops should stop using active retention holsters then too? I mean you could forget to undo the strap or press the button and your gun won't work

I laugh every time one of you dumbasses shoot yourselves in the leg because "muh perfection"
>>
Retention holsters:
>stop someone else from taking your gun
>necessary

External safety:
>Not necessary

do you need anything else cleared up for you?
>>
>>33544555
>most cops use Glocks
>if it's not a Glock it's something without a safety
>OP btfo his own retard post all by himself for Le epic trole thread

XD
>>
>>33544555
Why carry with ammunition in the gun at all? It's possible to shoot yourself with one in the chamber, thats just too dangerous and I laugh everytime one of you dumbasses shoot yourselves or a loved one because "muh safety"
>>
>>33544555
I put a thumb safety on my glock. What does that make me?
>>
>I laugh every time one of you
Does your edgy effort at trolling. So based on your use of green text, saying "muh" I'm guessing you ar e a 12YO redditor.
>>
>Hey mom look I posted it again!
>>
>>33544713
Plenty of police departments use guns with external safeties. Common police issue handguns include:
Beretta 92
Beretta PX4
HK 45

etc.
>>
>>33545711
Gay
>>
>but what if the gun fires!

Don't pull the trigger, you mong.

I only ever go shooting at my friend's private range. I genuinely can't remember the last time I engaged the safety on a firearm. Probably the late 90's.
>>
>>33548088
>Common police issue handguns include:
>1911

It's been well over a decade since I've seen a uniformed officer carrying a 1911.
>>
>>33548088
I don't think I've ever seen a cop with a 1911 before. Beretta 92s were more a thing in the 90s. I did see cops with revolvers when I was in chicago a few years ago though, so I guess anything's possible.
>>
>>33548088
FWIW CZ-75s, and BHPs are fairly common in most of the world
>>
>>33544555
Most retention holsters nowadays don't need you to push a button to unlock it.
>>
>>33544555
Do you think cops use retention holsters to keep from pulling their own guns out by accident? Or do you think an external safety stops other people from taking your gun and shooting you?
>>
>>33548219
>It's been well over a decade since I've seen a uniformed officer carrying a 1911.

I'm going to assume it may be Sheriff's departments or something other than your average city cops that might have those.
>>
>>33548219

And you've inspected each of them world wide I Assume?
>>
>>33544794
LOL!

>>33544555
>>OP obviously does not train in defensive shooting.
>>OP touts and may use manual safety.
>>By this logic OP will not have trained enough to disengage safety when drawing
>>Or OP will not have trained enough to maintain trigger discipline while drawing
>>Or OP mexican carries small of the back like an autist
>>OP will most likely get beaten, murdered or, get shot by own gun and then beaten or murdered in use of force situation
>>Darwin proven right again

Meh. Just go with the flow.
>>
File: 19eleben.png (1MB, 891x655px) Image search: [Google]
19eleben.png
1MB, 891x655px
>>33548219
LE here to end your decade long streak.
>>
>>33544555
>needing to cock your gun because you don't have one in the chamber already

Anyone without a safety is a faggot.
>>
>>33548848
>Lol
>Meh
>Can't greentext properly

Glockfags, everyone.
>>
>>33545711
safe
>>
>>33548203
when you get a little older you'll understand that things outside your control can happen to you
>>
>>33548219
>>33548351
I live in Los Angeles, 1911s are pretty common and so are Beretta 92s even today. Most major police departments have an list of handguns and the officer can choose whatever they prefer from the list.

Obviously some police departments issue X and X only, but there's a lot of variety. In LA at least 1911s and 92s are still very common.
>>
Honestly safeties are a training or lack of training issue. Having them would probably help on the mag dumps we see cops doing. I also read some book I want to say it was one of LTC Dave Grossman's books(not sure). That sighted reports of police with revolvers stopping mid gunfight to bend over and collect brass since that is what they trained to do on the police firing line. Or like mag dumping. idk fuck it.
tldr; safeties are a training issue and your a rere without one.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.