[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milsurp Raifu Thread: Indochine Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: coc-50-35-r06.jpg (119KB, 690x700px) Image search: [Google]
coc-50-35-r06.jpg
119KB, 690x700px
>Be me
>Head over to Krausewerk in San Mateo to (I swear!) just buy some 7mm ammo to put through my Mauser at the range this weekend.
>Walk in, look around a little...
>"Hey, is that a MAS-36 on the wall? Boy it sure is in good condition. Only $295, huh?"
>...
>Walk out with a box of 7mm ammo and a finished DROS for the MAS.
>Looks like I'm poor again this month.

'Surp thread, with a focus on the best deals you've found.
>>
File: 20170405_164831.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_164831.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So I've tried running brass cased ammo in my Mosin but I keep getting double feeds. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>33544526
I never have that problem with my WZ-48.
>>
I picked up an Belgian 1889 carbine that avoided the 1916 updates, comes with cleaning rod and sling. Unsure why I bought it desu will make good trade fodder if nothing else..
>>
>>33544304
>See steyr 95 for sale with bayo and a bunch of ammo for 250
>about to contact
>user has deactivated this listing

>>33544935
Would need to find a specific autist that cares but they would probably want it when they do.
>>
>>33544304
Hey I live in San Mateo, it would be cool to carpool to a meetup or a gun show together sometime. Also what do you think about krausewerk
>>
>>33544304
YEAH YOU BETTER HAVE WENT TO KRAUSEWERKS YOU FAGGOT. I HAVE BEEN SHILLING THAT STORE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
>>
>>33548001
Cali /k/ is having a meet soon. You should go
>>
>>33544526
You just need to be russia stronk and force the bolt closed.
>>
>>33548001
OP here. Go see Krausewerk. It's very old-school, in all the best ways.
>>
I used to love going to Krausewerks. I was sad when I found out Chuck died. I need to go back when im in the Bay again
>>
>>33544526
mosins are muzzle loaders idiot close the bolt and pour the ammo down the barrel
>>
>>33544526
That's get you get for buying shitty ammo. I run mine just fine with brass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.