[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: LucifersHammer.jpg (45KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
LucifersHammer.jpg
45KB, 250x375px
China launches a surprise nuclear attack against Russia. How does America respond?
>>
>>33542421
the whole world would shit and piss themselves because russia and china are best buddies
>>
>>33542421
By doing nothing for there is nothing that needs to be done.
>>
>>33542434
Was reading the plot summary for OP pic related. It happens because of extreme circumstances.

Also, they aren't best buddies. Even when both were communist, they weren't best buddies.
>>
>>33542458
What if Russia asked Trump for help?
>>
File: 1487884202711.png (2MB, 1201x833px) Image search: [Google]
1487884202711.png
2MB, 1201x833px
>>33542469
"You're on your own guy, we've got our mineshaft space to worry about"
>>
>US develops means to travel to Mars and back efficiently
>just as colonies are starting to develop, the world's economy goes nuts
>wars start everywhere
>it goes nuclear
>meanwhile I'm on Mars watching all the Earthshitters kill themselves
feels good
>>
>>33542421
Letthemfight.gif
>>
>>33542421

We don't.

>>33542434

They haven't been "best buddies" since the 50s. Read up on the Sino-Soviet split.
>>
>>33542506
Enjoy me beating up all your weak ass low grav descendants, mars nerd.
>>
File: ShermanBeijing.gif (32KB, 399x408px) Image search: [Google]
ShermanBeijing.gif
32KB, 399x408px
>>33542421
By watching it happen.
>>
wow a nucleus explosion so cool
>>
Throw popcorn in the microwave.
>>
>>33542421
Im going to reapond seriously to a dumb question.

>china goes nuts and nukes Moscow, stalingrad, and St. Petersberg.
>russia flips shit and nukes honk kong, Shanghai and a few dams
>Russia asks america for asisstance
>china does as well
>because of previous "BRTD" outbreaks from tge 50's-the 80's, and because China is the worlds market bassically, America goes to war with Russia
>NATO invades from the west, China from the west
>Japan bomvs the eastern portion of Russia
>north korea takes this time to gain favortism with russia and begins shelling SK
>nk gets BTFO within the first week of conflict because, as it turns out, everyone deserted their army for a couple og MRE's a day
>russia gets its shit stompped in, but not without a fight
>almost half of the eastern european command on U.S side is
>china lost a GOOD portion of land
>Ukraine gains independence again
>>
>>33542421
The most important immediate concern is not having the war spread to NATO.

After that it mostly depends on how the war progresses, after all China does not have anything close to the numbers to destroy the Russian nuclear arsenal. Russian deployed strategic launchers alone outnumber Chinese warheads more then 2-1. Continued war and exchanges would be unavoidable.

As for US response:

First response would be to increase nuclear posture.
>Flush SSBNs out to sea.
>Upload ICBMs.
>Disperse bombers.
>Reequip the carriers with nukes.
>Forward deploy more B61 gravity bombs to Europe, Asia.

Diplomatically it would be mostly reassuring Allies that the US nuclear umbrella is still there.
>More troops and nukes into Europe.
>Return tactical nukes to South Korea, possibly Japan.
>Nukes to Guam, other US Pacific possessions.
>Start convoys across the Atlantic
>>
>>33542607
But would we engage with China or Russia?
>>
>>33542666
Negative. Engagement would mean a brand new shit show we havnt been in since WWII. Besides, most of the world hates the U.S and would NOT enjoy the forced help
>>
>>33542666
No, no gain and the risk of getting involved in a nuclear war is simply to high.

Better to watch the war play out from the sidelines.
>>
>>33542421
Finish off the winner.
>>
>>33542709
Wait, I changed my mind! Send a couple false flag nukes into Israel, Saudi, Paki, and India. Take out as much of the 3rd world as possible to save the planet and western civilization
>>
>>33542434
Did you miss all of their boarder skirmishes?
>>
>>33542819
>but that's just play-fighting they wuv each other :3
>>
>>33542734
This.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.