[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agitated Meth Head Neightbor - Protips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 45stronk.gif (963KB, 307x172px) Image search: [Google]
45stronk.gif
963KB, 307x172px
I'll green text for speed
>methhead neighbor does landlords (my best buddy) yard work for pocket change
>always asking me for money (not my deal) always trying to bum smokes (I don't smoke)
>shows up one night SCREAMING & POUNDING on front door (about midnight)
>through the wails keeps screaming needs to get to hospital
>I'm hammered drunk TBQH (friday night)
>make bad decision, load him in truck and drop him off at ER (10 minute drive)
>adrenaline subsiding, now furious with myself for driving and terrified of getting pulled over
>realize this was a stunt to get his fix or drugs of some type
>he shows up after two weeks of ducking me at the front door asking for smokes again
>I lose my temper on him, tell him not to show up here when my truck is outside
>tell him he almost got me arrested
>tell him I am not the guy paying him for the yard work
>finish again saying "don't come on this property when I'm here"

>a month goes by
>he corners my landlord/buddy when I'm at work
>freaks out on him
>yelling at him about me
>saying stuff like "do you know how many fights I've been in?" etc etc
>ask "does he have a problem with me? because if soo...etc"

I'm not a big guy, but he's a mangy methhead and I've been in a few scraps of my own. That said I have NO interest in brawls and I'm on blood thinners, so I can bleed out extra fast if injured badly. I'm also not a big fan of being threatened especially regarding where I live.

What should I do? I was considering having a convo with the cops, you know set up a paper trail encase he follows through on his "threats"

No castle doctrine in this state, but I do EDC.

I'm worried he might try to vandalize my stuff or rob me now too. This is probably the largest concern.

gif is what we all want to happen, but wont.

Thoughts?
>>
sodomize him to assert your dominance
>>
>>33542320
Shoot him in his sleep
>>
Place an anonymous tip to local police.
>theres nothing - hes pissed and attacks - shoot him
>theres something -he goes away for a while - comes back angry and attacks you -shoot him.

Pretty simple stuff here op.
>>
>>33542320
piss on him to mark your territory, he will probably leave you alone after this
>>
>>33542388
Dubs confirm. Best meth repellent is urine.
>>
File: 1324181868951.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1324181868951.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>>33542344
>>33542388
>>
Give your "friend" a poison cigarette. Or just say you have cameras watching him and a gun on you all the time. Meth heads will kill themselves before too long.

Also, give him a urine soaked smoke and urinate in his beer.
>>
>>33542320
appalachianbro here. dealt with these types more than i like to admit.
>a month goes by
>he corners my landlord/buddy
>saying stuff like "do you know how many fights I've been in?" etc etc
>ask "does he have a problem with me? because if soo...etc"
he's just a cowardly faggot trying to save face. keep an eye on your tools though.
>>
>>33542320
Put finely powdered glass in his a snortable drug. Find a way to make sure he gets it. He dies of a suspected OD, no one cares. You never tell a soul and move on with your life.
>>
>>33542748
/thread
>>
>>33542748
OP here.
That's kinda how it seemed to me as well.

It's upsetting that my poor buddy had to be accosted and drug in to this.
>>
>>33542344
dubs confirm. Buy some vaseline, OP, you're about to have to wrangle 'em
>>
>>33542344

This anon pretty much gets it.

Meth turns you into a mindless animal. Animals display dominance by mounting and forcing submission. Just pound the fucker in the ass.

Fuck him til he loves you.
>>
>>33542320
shoot him because this is /k/ hurr durr
>>
>tfw meth heads aren't my problem anymore.
>>
File: 1482459146215.jpg (36KB, 216x279px) Image search: [Google]
1482459146215.jpg
36KB, 216x279px
>>33542320
The answer you seek is called a restraining order. It's free. You go to the courthouse and ask to fill out the paperwork. They schedule a hearing, usually it's in a few days. Have your buddy serve the dude. You go to court, tell the judge the situation, and meth-san won't be allowed on your landlord's property, or within 100 feet of your person.

Obviously this is not a magical protective barrier, but he will probably fuck up and then it's game over for him.

If you can read and understand simple documents you can do this all without hiring a lawyer.
>>
>>33543415
fuck that. go in dry. its supposed to be punishment.
>>
>>33546064
This except you can bet he will fuck up, good decisions aren't in a druggies vocabulary.

So that's essentially the best solution.
>>
>>33546133
I don't want to split hairs anon but, a dick in the ass is a dick in the ass, the degrading aspect of it is what's supposed to stick in the mind of the recipient/victim.
>>
Just give him 100$ and he'll probably overdose. If not then tell the cops he stole it out of your truck.
>>
>>33542320
Slugs until he drops and stays down.
>>
>>33542320
You can't rationalize with a meth addict. They aren't rational. They do understand fear though.

You either have to bust this fucking dudes head open, or just wait until he springs. Also, I think a lot of young men are timid. The next time he talks to you simply say "shut your fucking mouth and never speak to me again".
>>
>>33542344
The only true /k/ response
Dubs confirm, do it faggot
>>
>>33546887
>Also, I think a lot of young men are timid.
Painfully fucking true. Jesus, that would probably work.

I missed it though; where was his age mentioned?
>>
>>33548303
I'm 29. So in 4chan years I'm a Grandpa. He didn't say his age, I just assume the majority of people I talk to are younger.

Also if he was older he'd be more experienced, and wouldn't need to ask the question in the first place. Deductive reasoning.
>>
>>33542320
>life in the trailer park
You don't don't sound like such a peach.
>>
>>33542320
>>saying stuff like "do you know how many fights I've been in?" etc etc
>>ask "does he have a problem with me? because if soo...etc"

OP, 99% of the time when someone says this they've never actually fought someone. The 1% of the time they were in a fight and got a lucky haymaker or the other guy tripped and busted his shit on the ground.

And if you notice, he didn't say it to you directly but to a third party because he doesn't want to risk you kicking his ass.

As someone who grew up in some pretty ghetto places and experienced shit like this first hand it's very likely posturing on his part. If he really intended to do violence to you he would just have done it and not said anything. That's a pretty good rule of thumb to follow if you don't have experience dealing with it.
>>
>>33546165
>>33546133
>/k/
>The nuances and finer points of anal rape
Anyone else want to weigh in on the lube/dry controversy?
>>
>>33542968
Honestly, druggy types like those are best to get rid of as soon as possible.
You get piles of shit like that and sooner or later, all your good tenants are going to be moving out. Doesn't matter if the guy pays his bills on time, or if he sucks your cock on the weekends, if he's chasing out all your other renters.

My suggestion is to get your landlord buddy to give him the boot.
>>
>>33542390
>Best meth repellent is urine

No.
Just no.

Have you ever smelled a fucking tweaker?
It's like they bathe in rancid piss.
>>
>>33548785
The point is moot, if it's an unexpected anal rape, whether you prelube your cock or not, it will end up "lubed" when your cock mixes with the warm shit in his ass.

Now you can proceed to fuck his tight shit ass until it bleeds and you shoot your load inside him. I usually finish with some piss on the ass.

Image the shit spreading everywhere like a motorcycle stuck in the mud.
>>
>>33542320
>>finish again saying "don't come on this property when I'm here"

Uhhhh how about "don't come on this property"
>>
>>33548785

I feel that the dry method carries danger of rubburns or other discomfort for anon. >>33546165 is right, it's the act that counts anyway.

THAT BEING SAID!

>>33546064

This is the best way to go. Get the restraining order, he WILL fuck up and won't be your problem anymore.
>>
>>33548386
OP here.

I'm 33, the methhead is like 50, your deductive skills need work.

When I lose my temper I speak clearly and assertively and convey no misinterpretation, but I do so in a very deliberate and direct way, eye contact, body language, tone.

UPDATE: My buddy/L.L. divulged a bit more about what was said to him - guy is insane, said I went "king kong" and was throwing stuff around (not my M.O. at all). Not sure if there's a real issue other than this dude protecting his pride and wanting the table scraps from doing shitty yard work.

I will say this - if he shows up I'm going to be pretty direct about his little half assed threats to assault me, no plans other than not letting him bully me in my dwelling.
>>
>>33548785
With a woman you always want lube. You gotta make her enjoy it if you want it again.

Now if you're raping a man for dominance, it'll hurt him more without lube, but it'll also hurt you. I'm just guessing, I don't think I could achieve an erection with a man. No offense to those who do, just not my thing.
>>
File: 7gBf8DZ[1].png (110KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
7gBf8DZ[1].png
110KB, 340x340px
Remember, OP. Tweakers are zombie rules. Only head shots count.

>>33548852
>Imagagine the shit spreading everywhere like a motorcycle stuck in the mud.
Oh, fuck.
>>
File: 1478963850951.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478963850951.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>33548852
>>
File: pobrane (1).jpg (6KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (1).jpg
6KB, 178x283px
>>33548852
>Image the shit spreading everywhere like a motorcycle stuck in the mud.
>>
>>33542766
How finely powdered does it need to be in order for it to be injectable?

I'm asking for a friend.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.