[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Srs question: What will it take for Americans to come to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488028130615.jpg (221KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1488028130615.jpg
221KB, 1080x1349px
Srs question: What will it take for Americans to come to the aid of us disarmed Europeans?
>>
>>33539583

Literally a boat. That's about it. There are a shit load of people in America that are truly aware of what is happening in German, Sweden, and the EU in general and view it as genocide. Not enough for our government or media to say or do anything about it, but enough that, if we were given the power and the chance to do something about it, we absolutely would.
>>
You might be on your own this world war euro bro i feel as if they are going to attack from the south this time.
>>
>>33539583

For the third time in the last century? Fuck off. Clean it up yourselves. You have some great countries but we need to get this bullshit debt under control first. Handle your own shit before they start flying more bullshit into our buildings from your land. Please. Stand up for yourselevs.
>>
>>33539583
a 4th Reich
>>
>>33539621
In all honesty man it's jews fault.
>>
>>33539651
Maybe, but still.
>>
>>33539583
I wouldn't. Worst case scenario, personally, I get mistaken for a muzzie and killed, worst case in general is we help Europe and they go back to hating us in 30 years while also pissing away their freedoms and letting in muzzies again. Europe will never change if they need another country to come help them, fixing your own country should give you a decent national identity to prevent this from happening again. Besides, if you *really* wanted change you would assassinate the politicians causing the problems, drastic times call for drastic measures.

>>33539651
>blaming your problems on other ''people''
Instead of pointing fingers, figure out a solution and going muh jews just gives your opposition fuel for them to demonize your cause and drive people away.
>>
Maybe we can just bomb ISIS together in harmony with Russia and some EU dropouts and handle it that way. Maybe another crusade. Who knows.
>>
>>33539662
I know man I'm tired of it too.

>>33539669
Stating facts is anti-(insert whatever) look up the "The Balfour Declaration" and "Judea Declares War on Germany". Also idgaf about your feelings if your a guy you may want to get that T-level checked.
>>
>>33539669
>Besides, if you *really* wanted change you would assassinate the politicians causing the problems, drastic times call for drastic measures.

Actions like these, violence, don't ever seem to achieve what the perp intended. Serbs assassinated the archduke and got slaughtered for it. Germany invaded Poland, got eternally cucked for it. Japan? Traumatized to the point of becoming a living breathing stockholm syndrom non-country.
>>
>>33539696
I agree but personally I would rather be doing something than nothing. I do see how to could be spun wrong but if the person doing the assassination isn't a part of any questionable groups then its not like people can go ''muh nazis killing leftists''. But I should have also said that assassinations are the last option for people looking to change something.

>>33539689
>stating facts is anti
And that's your opinion
>look this up
sure
>idgaf about your feelings
Good thing I didn't say anything about my feelings
>get that T level checked
No need to, high test threads on /fit/ keep me at max t levels but thanks for looking out for me, how about look after your country next.
>>
>>33539696
what I meant to point out is that if Merkel was to get axed, this would only allow "them" to really step on dissenters. does anybody think theresa may ould be this nonchalant about muslim attacks if she didn't have cops and the military protecting her and her's 24/7? and this is what allows "them" to step on us: the guns held by the complicit cops and military who are in for their own benefit. imagien if the cops and military said fuck this and just stopped protecting them. they'd be dead within 48 hours europe wide.
>>
>>33539721
>I agree but personally I would rather be doing something than nothing.

I an't agree to do "something" that I think will make the situation worse.

>I do see how to could be spun wrong but if the person doing the assassination isn't a part of any questionable groups then its not like people can go ''muh nazis killing leftists''.

ofc they can, it's what happened to Breivik, even thouch he is the biggest jew cock gargler one can imagine. You are what they say you are.
>>
>>33539583
Not all of us are disarmed you cuck, where are you from?
>>
File: 1486723406074.jpg (77KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
1486723406074.jpg
77KB, 640x887px
>>33539721
someone got a little feisty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.