[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhodesia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What is the deal whit Rhodesia and /K/. I don't get it. What happen between 65-80?
>>
>>33538645
It's seen by many to be the pinnacle of successful COIN operations and it was done on a shoe string budget, and short shorts. The country was a white minority rule that wanted to take the long route to full integration, which many people didn't like as they saw what was happening in South Africa and how fucked up it was and didn't want Apartheid 2.0 right next door.
>>
>>33538645
You can check the archive or Google.
>>
File: the model.jpg (59KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
the model.jpg
59KB, 551x400px
tldr;
Rhodesia was the trial run for White Genocide world wide.
S.A. will be Rhodesia 2.0
>>
>>33538669
I'm >>33538669
I should also say, pay no mind to the people who say that it wasn't that bad, it was, especially if you were not white. Same with South Africa, >>33538737
picture talks about whites killed but doesn't count the killings of non-whites in riots and raids by the police. just be aware of who you're talking to.
>>
>>33538645
lots of white racists here salvate on the idea of white impereliasm and slavery gets them rock hard to know the genocides on african happend but the moment that;s it
>>33538669
learn your history there was no intent on full integration in rhodesia from teh start it was a slave state for anyone non-white and btw the SA shit comment makes no sense.You say the want integration but the didnt,that they saw whats happening in SA but the integration proccess didnt start untill 1990's and what do you mean they didnt want apartheid 2.0 like Rhodesia was an apartheid state
>>
>>33538989
Fuck off nigger we don't want your dumb disinfo here.
>>
>>33538737
what White Genocide you idiot white enslaved black countries and exterminated a shit ton of their people they fight to take their countries back omg WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>33539002
TRUTH IS DISINFO LE BACK TO >>/pol/
>>
>>33538989
whats with these niggers in these threads now adays

Rhodesia was perfect
>>
>>33539009
>truth
alright bub
>>
>>33539011
lol it wasnt even close to perfect pls tell me how it was 1st world and basicly the best thing to happen to africa in 1000's of years (grab the stormfront memes too)
>>
>>33539018
Okay it was a first world country and was one of the best things to happen to africa in 1000's of years

No no your right, those other countries around there turned out really well, no your right go on.

>g-g-grab your storm front memes

fucking normies man i swear, you almost had me there

3/10 for b8
>>
>>33539005
>they fight to take their countries back

I wasn't aware Europe was originally a black country. Are you saying you were kings and stuff?
>>
>>33539036
nice Strawman LELZ
>>
>>33539009
It's a consensus even among historians, who are mostly libtards and unironic communists, that Rhodesia wanted full political integration BUT wanted to take the long way.
>>
>>33538989
There was, the Crown said "Integrate or be cast aside." Rhodesian said "OK, but on our terms." which was unacceptable as it would give to much power to the white minority even after it was all said and done. As a result they got thrown out of the Union as the process and end result would have slightly better than SA but not really. Also, we're not talking about SA integration, we're talking about what the integration of Rhodesia would have looked like and the fears of people who saw it being brought forth under a white minority government (making some concessions but ultimately keeping the framework of openly racist policies around). Near the end of the country, they (the Rhodesian gov) tried to keep things together by offering concessions and full citizenship and rights to non-whites, but it didn't work.
>>
>>33539018
>Rhodesia
>Stable, if somewhat irrelevant, country with a respectable standard of living and rule of law.

>Zimbabwe
>Starving impoverished shithole

Really cooks my goose.
>>
File: 1489122676586.png (105KB, 954x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1489122676586.png
105KB, 954x1157px
>>33538826
>>33538989
>>33539005
>>33539009
>>33539011
>>33539018
You guys feel that tingle in the air? The entirety of European ethnicity standing up globally and saying "go fuck yourself" to what has been forced upon them the last hundred years. A worldwide alignment is coming. Law and order within the natural rule of law is coming and the weapons that will be unleashed will be glorious and take us to the stars.
>>
>>33539072
Probably not man, sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>33539072
>his
>leftist
Keked.
They are a small and very annoying minority, but most of the board doesn't give a shit or is right-wing libertarian. The retards from /leftypol/ get banned very quickly too.
>>
File: 1488604690060.png (786KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488604690060.png
786KB, 1920x1080px
Oh man lets see.
>Britain getting the middle finger yet again
>Expert COIN
>Short shorts
>Battle rifles seeing wonderful use
>Mercenaries and volunteers from all over the world coming to fight on both sides
>Eventual full integration between races, economic prosperity, and good education making them a promising candidate for crown jewel of Africa

And y'know there's also the /pol/tards who just like to use it to rant about black people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.