[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you rate NK's Special Forces mock attack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 51

Here is video footage of NK's Special Forces mock attack on SK.

How do you rate their tactics? Fast forward the video to see the action
>>
>>33536682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVFC3l4ZRK0

VIDEO
>>
>>33536682

Okay....Where's that video??
>>
>>33536695
Not a single one used their rifle sights lol

Theyre almost as bad as arabs
>>
File: 1470354155934.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470354155934.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>33536695
>that bi plane dropping paratroopers
>>
>>33536732
Was just about to say, hip firing on full auto is definitely an advanced combat technique. Fatty acting like a master technician with his wand gave me a kek too.
>>
File: whatdidijustread.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidijustread.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>33536732
kek
>>
>>33536737

Antonov AN-2. It's basically the Slavic DC-3/C-47. Even the Norks can keep them running.
>>
>>33536695
I'm digging the horse stance as a shooting positiong.
>>
>>33536695
What in the fist fucking fart sniffer was that shit?!
>>
>>33536732
>implying they need to

that's just how well trained they are
>>
>>33536682

>Troops appear to be on meth firing wildly in all directions
>can't decide on how to deploy troops so paratroopers floating into the area where helicopters are on standby dropping troops, as the ground troops continue to shoot randomly towards friendly troops
>finally succeed in capturing empty building in barren wasteland
>celebrate by bombarding captured empty building with friendlies possibly still onsite

I honestly wonder how many troops were killed in both the making of and editing of that video.
>>
>>33536682
well there goes the budget for the year
>>
>>33536881
>and editing

Kek
>>
Blue House Raid II when? Videos are nothing, there was more action in the past
>>
File: wargasm.jpg (125KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
wargasm.jpg
125KB, 772x817px
All right guys, you and a group of say 20 /k/ommandos have to defend the Worst Korean Presidential Palace from NORKS Finest

For some reason you have been cut off and are on your own until the next morning, armed with only smalls arms (Rifles, Grenade Launchers, GPMGs etc), a single M2HB .50, claymores and a fuck load of ammo, how do you survive the night while defending South Korea's President and taking as little casualties as you can?
>>
>>33536922
they went on a rampage
>>
>>33536682

What piece of shit ally was a straw buyer for their MD-500s?
>>
>>33537052
zee germans... a long time ago and then shipped over via the russians
>>
>>33536695
>medals for running an exercise

And I thought my cousin's soccer participation medal was bad.
>>
>>33536732
>>33536737
>>33536780
>heavy censorship on all media
>release video of incompetence
You niggas getting Sun Tsud.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 620x330px
>>33536985
>GPMGs

Shoot at the Bi-planes and helicopters that are dropping them because their insertion point looked to be about 50 yards away from where I'm supposed to defend. Seem like pretty easy targets.
>>
File: 194vrvobej8tqjpg.jpg (125KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
194vrvobej8tqjpg.jpg
125KB, 800x450px
>>33537210
Yes, I'm sure that's what is going on here.
>>
File: 1470367735327.png (382KB, 539x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470367735327.png
382KB, 539x358px
>>33537210
>Norks have just been pretending to be completely inept for the past 64 years
>They have shiny new stealth fighters in underground bunkers along with the mechs and robot attack dogs
>>
>>33536771
Go back to your coffee made of snow and hope you get a bird to eat on Tuesday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWodxp7wDcY
>>
>>33536985
Assuming we deploy before the Norks arrive, set up everything on the roof as AA, with riflemen watching ground approaches and claymores liberally scattered on the perimeter.
>>
>>33537256
>in other parts of america...often disguised as Europe..people live terrible lives

kek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>33537250
>mfw this actually happens
>>
It's a propaganda video, so it obviously has to be taken with a grain of salt.

No idea what they are trying to achieve, but rappelling down onto the enemy's front lawn and hosing it down with fully automatic small arms fire wouldn't work in any situation really
>>
>>33536811
>Antonov AN-2

>The An-2 indeed has no stall speed quoted in the operating handbook. Pilots of the An-2 say one can fly the aircraft in full control at 48 km/h (30 mph) (as a contrast, a modern Cessna four-seater light aircraft has a stall speed of around 80 km/h (50 mph)). This slow stall speed makes it possible for the aircraft to fly backwards (if the aircraft is pointed into a headwind of, say, 56 km/h (35 mph), it will travel backwards at 8.0 km/h (5 mph) whilst under full control).[4]

Holy shit, that's some awesome Slav magic.
>>
>>33537256
I wish this was really something that the north koreans out out
>>
File: 1486435036511.png (552KB, 1053x704px) Image search: [Google]
1486435036511.png
552KB, 1053x704px
>>33536985
Claymore flanks and points of entry.
Use the Browning to shoot down incoming aircraft sine they seem perfectly content to fly as close as possible.
Riflemen and grenadiers backed by GMPG will hold down the open courtyard they want to cross for no apparent reason. Also have a few sentries posted at the back of the building just in case any get ideas.
>>
>>33537235
>>33537250
Oh yea they are so fucking incompetent they lost the Korean war and the US didn't have to retreat and there's only one democratic Korea now... oh wait
>>
>>33537403
>the US lost to the Koreans

anon..
>>
>>33537403
Pretty sure the only reason they won was China flooding them with troops, materials, and vehicles.
Though I'll admit fucking Gen. MacArthur ignoring it didn't help.
>>
>>33537403
Korean war isn't over for one dipshit and are you forgetting the millions of chinese that were helping the North Koreans? China and North Korea have a very different relationship now than they did back in the 50s
>>
>>33536881
I'm pretty sure one of them was firing rounds into the air with the rifle at high-ready while running forwards.
>>
File: 1430017433854.jpg (614KB, 1833x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1430017433854.jpg
614KB, 1833x1133px
not bait. I genuinely believe this.
>Nork SF are the closest thing we have to genetically engineered super soldiers

just replace genetic enhancement with minor malnourishment (which they dont have, they actually get fed) and these guys are fucking space marines.
I honestly believe these guys are the hardest motherfuckers on earth.

>lt. hwang!
>yes sir!
>here take this knife and infiltrate SK and assassinate the president with it and bring his scalp back here
>yes sir!
puts knife between his teeth and dives into the ocean because that fucker is gonna swim a dozen miles into SK and either get the job done or die doing it

yeah they are cartoony all flash no substance backflip throwing knives training. but these are the purest zealots of indoctrinated martial discipline the world has seen since the spartans.
I would give anything for these guys to just be unleashed in Syria or some other proxy conflict. just getting rented out by some ME power to remove kebab. look how badass SK marines are. now multiply that by a hundred. honestly these guys are so /k/ and people just blow them off for no reason. they wake up every day just praying for a chance to die slaying the enemies of the god emperor fatso jr.
>>
>>33537403
Go cry to China to save you Nork spy.
>>
>>33537458
What was their equivalent in the Korean war and how did they fare?
>>
>>33537458
You watch way to much animu or vidya, these Norks have 0 combat experience meaning that for all the training North Korea can give them its just that training. Noone in North Korea has combat expierence except for vets from the Korean war, Add onto that most of their equipment / mindset is still in the 1950s
>>
>>33537458

What the fuck kind of post formatting is. This looks like a genuine reddit post
>>
>>33537491
and you can only bunch up a shoestring budget so much, the Western equivalent has better equipment and training.
>>
>>33537458
a retarded zealot running into a machine gun gets ripped apart the same way a coward would. You don't want your soldiers do DIE FOR THE EMPRAAAH, you want them to be combat effective and efficient.
>>
>>33537256
Funny that, I'm actually gearing up to go turkey hunting.
>>
>>33537491
Even if they did have combat experience they wouldn't have an organisation in their military that could facilitate change from lessons learned because they'd simply end up with a bullet in the back on the head for trying to change things.
>>
>>33537256
I wonder if a reporter from North Korea actually went to America and had to figure out how to tell them what America is like.

>tell truth shock the nation, go to gulag
>>
>>33537519
Exactly, All its good for is for sabre rattling and occasionally launching a grad over the DMZ only to get shelled X3 as much by the SKs
>>
File: C8T-v1dVoAEDLag.jpg (126KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8T-v1dVoAEDLag.jpg
126KB, 900x1200px
>>33536695
Kim Jong Un personally commanded this shit show?

The South should invade tomorrow
>>
>>33537485
come on. give them the infrastructure of JTF2 and the equipment and these guys are instantly lethal in any environment.
>>33537493
triggered by formatting. huh.
>>33537491
>>33537500
do you faggots even know about the blue house raid? do you know why they have a full mock up of the presidential palace presented in that video?
fuck off. these guys are hard as fucking iron and if people actually had to face them in combat you'd be fucking worried. a handful of these guys could shut down and completely terrorize and isolate entire cities. butcher hundreds and cause untold damage before they got killed. look at their track record.

I just appreciate a fucking single minded killing machine dedicated so completely that he just takes a mosin and a couple days rations and is ready to take on an entire army by himself fully expecting to die than some fucking pussy yuro force that's more worried about violating ROE and chain of command selling them out than the enemy so they just dont even engage in the first place.
honestly look up the shit these dudes have done.
>>
>>33537598
what was the battle load for m14s? 100 rounds?
>>
>>33537612
>come on. give them the infrastructure of JTF2 and the equipment and these guys are instantly lethal in any environment.

are their expectations real, though? How can they be cognizant of such a massive technological advantage possessed by their enemies and still be as brainwashed as you claim?
>>
I want to know where they stole a Pajero III and Y61 Patrol from. And why they didn't bother to steal 2 of the same car for the video.
>>
>>33537612
>honestly look up the shit these dudes have done.
not much?
>>
>>33537612
>do you faggots even know about the blue house raid?
yeah that one time North Korea failed to assassinate the South Korean president and lost 30 of the 31 men they sent.
>>
>>33536695
>Dump troops in and around site by every possible means at once.
>Spray full auto at it while crouching
>Set off special effect charges
>Slowly walk through shooting more full auto while crotching
>Rocket their own troops apparently?
>SEDAN SQUAD ATTACK
>>
>>33536695
Do my eyes deceive me or are some of those troops wearing PASGT helmets?
>>
>>33537412
>>33537431
>>33537432
>>33537470
>China is paper tiger
>China strong enough to save completely incompetent NK
Pick one you faggots. As if the US didn't have UN support as well. Just saying don't underestimate your enemies, and all you faggots want is to repost the same "hahaha stupid gooks" memes in every RU, CN or NK thread like a bunch of redditors. Kyselves.
>>
File: ABU HAJAAR.jpg (77KB, 960x535px) Image search: [Google]
ABU HAJAAR.jpg
77KB, 960x535px
>>33537612
If North Korea and ISIS have told us anything it's that brainwashed retards are a dime a dozen and not that effective at all.

Compare your mythological "super soldier" to a Jihadi and realize how fucking ridiculous your opinion is.
>>
>>33537714
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GG_d4aIsCP0
Ditto

Sorry to shit on your "shit on 3rd world country" thread, but you are all predictable fags who don't know how the world works. >>>/r/eddit is that way.
>>
>>33537616
100 rounds was "a unit of fire" for the Garand in ww2 so that sounds about right for the m14 in that era.

How heavy are m14 mags? The difference in weight between a loaded 20 round 5.56 mag and a 7.62 fal mag is insane to actually hold. The 5.56 feels like your wearing nothing at all.
>>
File: 1491073702993.gif (123KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491073702993.gif
123KB, 250x250px
>>33537724
They were discussing a very narrowly defined set of events known as the Korean war.

America pushed North Korea back into Nork territory and encountered Chinese resistance near the Chinese border. America, not wanting to start a war with China (though famously, a general or two wanted to use nuclear weapons on the Chinese border to isolate the Nork resistance), eventually withdrew back to the original north/south border, the 38th parallel.

America, mostly victorious, having pushed the Northern aggressors back into their own territory and established a free independent South again, went home.
>>
>>33537724
You are the retard that is comparing North Korea to Modern Western countries, Yes China caused trouble for the U.N mission 65+ years ago, China has always had a numerical advantage, still didn't stop them from dying it swarms, climbing over other dead gooks only to get blasted in the face and contribute to the mountain of korean / chinese bbq
>>
>>33537742
>not effective
>takes over half of Syria and Iraq
>costs the West trillions of dollars and thousands of lives to defeat
But hey, you saw one video of Abu Hajaar fucking up so you know you can oper8 better than IS.
>>
>>33537790
Unconventionally they are a problem.

Notice how the goal posts just shifted by a fucking mile?
>>
Here's the truth:

In a real shooting war, and presuming that China didn't intervene again (which it would be unlikely to), the Norks would fuck up Seoul and some other stuff close to the border for about 24-48 hours, and then get their shit royally pushed in by the US military. North Korea's military is impressive on paper in exactly the same way that Iraq's military was impressive on paper in 1991. I'm old enough to remember the hype: "fourth largest military in the world" and all that. Guess what - it lasted about a week against the US.

Oh, and let's not forget that while North Korea has a lot of equipment on paper, most of it is made up of the largest open-air Cold War military museum in the world. I mean, their air force is still fielding MiG-17s and Su-7s. And not a couple used as trainers on some base far in the rear - I mean they field them as front-line fighters. The only remotely modern fighter they have is a couple squadrons of MiG-29s that are guaranteed to be in even worse shape than the ones we saw in Serbia in the late 90s. That's what they have between them and having every tank and infantry column they've got turned into holes in the ground by B-52 raids. Not promising.

You have to know what your opponent's strengths are and aren't. The US sucks at long, drawn-out guerrilla wars, but it's great at conventional wars against big state militaries that have lots of strategic point targets that it can take out with all its hideously expensive technology. North Korea would almost certainly make the exact same mistake that Saddam did. Fatboy Kim is no Vo Nguyen Giap, and let's not forget that even Giap got spanked the one time he tried to take on the US in conventional warfare (Tet/Khe Sanh).
>>
>>33537772
>half of korea still Commie
>have to keep a DMZ
>have to put Patriot Missiles there to prevent Nk nukes
"Mission Accomplished"
>>33537777
>"wahhhh unfair! They used Zerg tactics. We Protoss are honorable and on fight 1v1"
Ask me how I know you're not military. They would not easily underestimate a potential enemy like you are.
>>
>>33536682
Not concerned. Last time they tried to invade in the 80's I held them off at the Busan Pocket with a token force during complete chaos due to rioting because of the elections. I was able to hold my ground until the Americans showed up and invaded Seoul and I was able to push them back to the North. Literally no chance with more modern equipment. I just saw a fucking bi-plane which I'm sure my Hyu-sam units will destroy with ease.
>>
>>33537807
>equating Asians to Arabs
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>33537827
The American invasion was a response to the North Korean invasion of South Korea.

America reclaimed South Korea entirely. It's a strategic victory.
>>
>>33537827
see
>>33537797

NORK would get absolutely stomped, your average NORK Soldier would get his shit pushed in by a Marine Water Dog
>>
There is only 1 advantage the NK have. That is the underground tunnels into SK.

That is it. They can pop out anywhere and cause small amount of problems. The rest will be bombed the shit out of, or bunker busted at their artillery placement.
>>
>>33537742
>>33537684
>>33537706
>>33537667
every single day of these guys lives has been devoted to becoming a better soldier since they were 12.
you guys say LOL inexperience!
these dudes are fairly regularly sent into SK or even China on cross border training exercises just to hone their skills. like the modern day spartan crypteia these guys sneak around and recon shit, being expected both their own and enemy forces.

After two days in the DMZ, the raiding party came across four woodcutters. The encounter was a threat to the mission—South Korean citizens often informed on suspected infiltrators. But it was January and digging graves to bury the men in the frozen earth would’ve been difficult and time-consuming. Their families might notice the woodcutters’ absence and call the police.

The soldiers instead grabbed the men and conducted an impromptu propaganda session, inveighing against Park and the United States and promising that unification at the hands of the great Democratic People’s Republic of Korea would soon be at hand.

Before leaving, they warned the woodcutters not to tell anyone about their meeting. Nonetheless, the civilians quickly told South Korean police what they had seen, kicking off a manhunt to find the team.

why can't we have a lone survivor movie about this made?
>>
File: 1470350487419.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470350487419.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>33537749
>Compares a Civilian demonstration event
>to a mock military raid

Holy shit, How dense are you chang?
>>
>>33537760
Fucking heavy. A fully loaded M14 magazine is over a pound, it's easier to have a couple mags and keep the rest in stripper clips.

t. M1A owner
>>
>>33537844
"Mission Accomplished"
"Yo China, can you pls tell Kim to chill with the nuke testing?"
"Numba wan military in the world"
>>
>>33537749
What was the point of that video? To show that a cheesy demonstration for fat tourists still manages to be more coordinated and elegant than NK' "super srs training gise"
>>
>>33537842
I did that, not him.

I also equated the average brainwashed Jihadi to the average brainwashed Nork troop. The brainwashing only takes you so far, don't expect miracles.
>>
>>33537858
>not realizing they are both propaganda videos for civilians
>"he btfo my argument, so I better call him a gook spy. Haha got em"
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
Oh, and let's not forget that North Korea has no oil of its own, so if either China turned off the spigot because North Korea just wasn't worth the diplomatic trouble or a few well-placed Tomahawk missiles took out the pipelines inside North Korea, they'd have a few days before everything that requires oil-based fuel (in other words, basically everything you use in a modern war) ended up stopped in its tracks. At that point, it becomes a turkey shoot. This isn't 1915 - hiding in trenches isn't going to help.
>>
Those fucking notebooks.
>>
>>33537880
>everyone else is super serious
>we weren't even trying brah
Both are made for same propaganda purposes for different audiences. Next you're going to ask me to explain why Hollywood and Bollywood films are different.
>>
>>33537890
Ok my friend of Asian descent, i know you are proud of your heritage of not being able to pronounce the letter L but you just have to face the facts that regardless if the video in the OP is for civilians or not, North Korea is terribly incapable of being any threat to anybody but themselves.
>>
>>33537893
>ISIS still not defeated
>wide open desert with no cover
>war is simple like the video games I play sitting in my arm chair
>>
>>33537909
Nigga do you see Obama handing the dudes fucking gold plated AR-15's at the end of that video?
>>
>>33537920
It was a joke you miserable faggot.
>>
>>33537920
destroy the conventional army and co-opt the propaganda channels to explain the great fatboy Kim is bringing about reunification and not to attack their new southern allies who bring cheeseburgers and french fries.
>>
>>33537916
>anyone who disagrees with me = chink
It's interesting to see the level other militaries are operating at, but to completely dismiss them based on a <10min video is retarded. I'm glad to know, you'll never be anywhere close to making military decisions.
>>
>>33537842
>>equating Asians to Arabs
>Stopped reading right there.
Oh, no, listen, I'm not doing that. I'm just saying that the difference won't fucking matter in the slightest. A small country that decides to take on the US in conventional war (as opposed to dragging it into a drawn-out guerrilla war) is committing suicide just as much as if they went full Jonestown and all drank cyanide laced Kool-Aid out of little polystyrene cups. They could all have IQs of 250 and be 8 feet tall, and that's not going to change a goddamn thing. They're dead as fucking fried chicken as soon as the US military can get its big equipment there.
>>
>>33537920
>Constantly BTFO'd in Thread
>Can't even come up with clever retorts
>Just starts repeating same failed bait posts

Just do what the North Koreans did and just give up
>>
>>33537940
shit I wonder if that would work for Jihadis?

hire an army of Imams to go spread the holy gospel of the West.
>>
>>33537920
>implying that the US and Israel don't make sure that ISIS is never hurting for whatever supplies it needs
>>
>>33537936
>I was just k-kidding
Poe's law senpai. You're the faggot who wrote a wall of text for a "joke."
>>33537945
Tell that to the 10 year long and still ongoing Arab insurgencies in Iraq.
>>33537950
You're the ones getting btfo. Zero arguments except "hurrrr chinn gook spy."
>>33537964
>implying that makes your argument stronger
Losing is losing.
>>
>>33537944
Thankyou General,

But seriously if you think North Korea is on par with China, Russia or any other significant military power than you are just willfully optimistic or just plain ignorant. There is underestimating your enemies and then there are enemies that are overestimated. North Korea is one of them,
>>
>>33536695
I always find North Korean announcers's voices really funny. As a Worst Korean, their accent is pretty different from ours, and they way they say shit is so dramatic.
>>
>>33537989
You haven't correctly refuted a single post in this thread
>>
>>33537992
Nowhere did I say that.

I only said "don't underestimate anyone." And everyone jumps on me because I shit in their Kimbashing circlejerk.
>>
>>33538002
I will grant it's fair to assume they have learned from Iraq's failures, to whatever extent that helps them.
>>
>>33537989
>Tell that to the 10 year long and still ongoing Arab insurgencies in Iraq.
RTFP. I've said over and over again that the US sucks at long, drawn-out guerrilla wars. If you want to beat the US military, that's the way to do it. When the Iraqis finally figured that out, that's when they finally managed to get the Americans to go home and leave them alone.
>>
>>33538000
Either post examples or stfu. Your claim , burden of proof is on you.
>>33537998
Yes. They are gay as fuck.
>>
Honestly at this point, the gookdefender is most likely baiting for replies. I mean no one can be THAT much of a zealot for a country they don't have an allegiance to right?
>>
>>33537989
Yes the joke was two-fold. One it's from a video game and two the fact I was commenting on war from a fucking video game. You are a special kind of dumbass. The wall of text it what makes it sound like I might be serious until you realize it's a fucking video game. I can't believe I'm even having to explain this. How Autistic are you?
>>
>>33537250
>They have shiny new stealth fighters in underground bunkers along with the mechs and robot attack dogs
Clearly not but you'd have to assume that infantry tactics have evolved.

There are plenty of tinpot dictatorships that have hard-as-fuck operators because they watch Hollywood movies and think "Our guys need to be able to do that shit" and they play CoD and want their own versions of all that shit.

Remember that the elite in Best Korea have access to western media including films and games. And those people become generals etc.

>>33537329
>No idea what they are trying to achieve, but rappelling down onto the enemy's front lawn and hosing it down with fully automatic small arms fire wouldn't work in any situation really
What about taking back an outpost from rebels? If a bunch of farmers get sick of shit and take over a guardpost, isn't that exactly what would be done?

>yfw fatty gets to make jokes about revolting peasants
>>
>>33538031
>I mean no one can be THAT much of a zealot for a country they don't have an allegiance to right?
have you ever met a wehraboo?
>>
>>33538031
What if he is actually a North Korean spy?

Surely our humble NSA would find him and fuck his dogs up.
>>
LOL Isis is pathetic!
you faggots have no idea how hard those savage animals from the caucuses operate. dagestani, chechen dudes are lethal and fearless. they basically took over the entire SF and elite troop operations from Isis once they got there. yeah sure arabs are trash but these guys have made incredible moves. same for hezbollah and a few shia death squad militias. there is some serious operating going on over there. ypg also but they dont do any bold shit really.

the people here who have no appreciation for nork SF are just either unable to actually appreciate operators or think people who dont have NVG's and laser designators are stone age card board cut outs.

I'm saying these guys are unequivocally the equal of marine force recon. highly trained. poorly equipped. highly motivated. one trick ponies but the best ponies youre ever gonna see perform that one trick.
>>
>>33538022
Ok this post right here, you did not refute at all
>>
If nothing else, the norks have a shitload of artillery, all pointed at Seoul. They'd surely get off a few barrages. I wanna see all that counter battery tech in action, my taxes paid for it anyway.
>>
>>33538021
No the US does not suck at it. EVERYONE sucks at it. Soviets in Afganistan. China in Korea and Vietnam. Ever wonder why, SEA isn't all China's in 5000 years? Because occupation is hard, and China was smart to just make them pay as vassals. That's why wars are fucking dumb. And when you go in underestimating your opponent and expecting them to give up just because you're big bad USA, RU or CN, then you're going to in for a lot of pain.

Shock and awe is a joke. You're playing on their home turf and they are motivated to defeat the invading army to protect their home. It's not even about Communism vs Democracy or Christian vs Muslim at this point. It's about protecting your home and family.
>>
>>33538057
He's North Korean, he already ate his dogs before the alphabet agencies can shoot them.
>>
>>33538061
shit here it is >>33537807
>>
>>33537842
>>equating Asians to Arabs
>Stopped reading right there.
It's pretty fair to equate Kim with Saddam or to some extent, with Qaddafi.
They're basically a strong-man autocract ruling with propaganda and a homegrown philosophy of government/state that is pushed as the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>33538031
I'm not the only one here. a few other posts seem to be defending nork SF. I just cannot fathom how you guys really think these guys are a joke.
>>
>>33538059
Still limited by poor equipment.

Aren't you taking everything the US can do for those soldiers for granted?

>Yes goy, the NORK operators flew their stealth Soviet rust-bucket choppers into South Korea and kidnapped their death cult satanist leader woman in the dead of night taking minor casualties.
>>
>>33536695

The North Korean's in the Red Dawn remake were scarier than these guys. It feels more like a circus act then an actual tactical demonstration. Maybe that was the whole idea? The peasant farmer target audience that watches this won't know the difference, unlike /k
>>
File: Screenshot_20170404-232041.png (50KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170404-232041.png
50KB, 800x480px
Best Korea get your shit together.
>>
>>33538083
1. Have not done anything

2. What the west has is better in every way

Its like telling a Tiger to watch out for that house cat
>>
>>33538037
I don't get your obscure video game references so I'm the dumbass. How autistic are you /10?
>>33538031
>I'm defending NK
No, I'm just breaking the delusions of a bunch of idiots. I couldn't careless about Kim and his shit country.
>>33538057
>>33538069
Haha racist jokes. Totally stuck it to Kim. They may be "dog eaters" but you fags are beating some really dead horses.
>>
>>33538083
Nothing a joke about them, they are deadly soldiers. But very limited by their support network, and possibly their expectations.

How can they be so brainwashed if they are aware of the enemy's massive technological advantage? That should be indication #1 Kim's system isn't better at all.

Secondly their indoctrination is from a government, a bit different from a book that is supposed to never change.
>>
>>33538116
//Reddit// is that way faggot
>>
>>33538106
I swear I saw a guy one-handing his rifle pointing up into the air firing a burst of automatic fire while running forward.
>>
I think a lot of people aren't considering the fact that the North simply cannot survive for very long in the event of war. It has no oil of its own. It's poor as shit. Its farms can barely feed the population. It has nothing to export. It relies heavily on foreign aid, which doesn't even usually make it to the poverty-stricken people who need it.
Sure, their SF guys can kill. Anyone can do that with training. But once their rations run out, their ammo runs out, and their equipment breaks down, there's almost nothing to back them up. The only reason why war hasn't happened yet is because China really doesn't want a US-friendly state right next to it, and the South really doesn't want to deal with the financial strain of supporting the millions of new refugees.
>>
>>33538132
Maybe he found some food and was celebrating
>>
File: DPRK Soldier.jpg (62KB, 422x512px) Image search: [Google]
DPRK Soldier.jpg
62KB, 422x512px
>>33538116
NORTH KOREA IS STRONG
NORTH KOREA IS GRORIOUS
PRAISE GREAT READER
>>
>>33538068
>No the US does not suck at it. EVERYONE sucks at it.

Well no, EVERYONE does not suck at it. The Vietnamese don't, and the Afghans don't. That's why they were able to get big first-world militaries to get the fuck out of their countries.

>Shock and awe is a joke.

Not really. Blitzkreig worked just fine until Hitler overextended it by trying it in a country that covers 11 time zones. Shock and awe worked just fine in 1991, too. It's all about how you apply it, to who, where, in what circumstances.
>>
>>33538116
>Haha racist jokes.
It's kinda hard to be racist to Koreans if I'm Korean though.
>>
>>33538154
>Well no, EVERYONE does not suck at it. The Vietnamese don't, and the Afghans don't.
The anon you were replying to was referring to fighting AGAINST guerilla warfare as sucking.
>>
>>33538155
check your nork privilege sork
>>
>>33538151
I once saw a documentary where it claimed that the South Koreans only allow their tallest soldiers to be border guards just to mess with the Norks heads.
>>
>>33538166
Border guards are only the tallest, most intimidating dudes. They're all black belts in taekwondo. Gotta scare those norks, man.
>>
>>33538070
>1) what is guerilla warfare
>2) the whole USA would roll NK is based on our technigical superiority
We had the same superior weapons in the 50s and still had trouble. And that was when China didn't even have any nukes. They didn't give a fuck and still gave the coalition hell.
>>
>>33538142
Yeah, pretty much. This entire thread is proof of that old saw about how “Amateurs think about tactics, but professionals think about logistics.”

There are a lot of amateurs here.
>>
File: firing blindly.webm (459KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
firing blindly.webm
459KB, 640x512px
>>33538146
>convenient fog appears
>>
>>33538174
America pushed North Korea back to the Chinese border you fucking retard.
>>
>>33538174
I somehow doubt the resilience of the North Koreans to resist in Guerilla warfare when we start handing them food and clothes maybe some medical attention, vs the country that y'know doesn't provide them that?

2. Apples to Oranges, The playing fields were much more level back in the 50s with U.N forces still using bolt actions / Garands, Today with the advent of modern technology North Korea would not stand a chance.
>>
File: firing blindly2.webm (542KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
firing blindly2.webm
542KB, 640x512px
>>33538181
>>
>>33538174
>>2) the whole USA would roll NK is based on our technigical superiority

No it isn't, but it helps.
>>
>>33538181
>>33538213
Silly Americans this is clearly a trick to make you think they are actually terrible when infact they are very well trained and would be very formidable to the United states
>>
>>33538174
Guerilla warfare is only going to last so long against an enemy so desperate for basic supplies that you can bribe guards with only a pack of cigarettes or crackers. Seriously, North escapees and former border guards all have accounts of bribing their way across the country with very little.
Of course, the people there are heavily indoctrinated. They think that the South are the aggressors. But basic survival instinct and self-preservation wins out over political ideology any day.
>>
>>33536695
>mock attack of SK presidential palace

Well it worked out well for them when they tried it irl... oh wait
>>
File: china jew3.png (99KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
china jew3.png
99KB, 501x585px
>>33538231
>>
>>33538176
>THIS MAN IS WAITING FOR HEROIN!

Oh, I bet you know all about logistics my snow eating friend
>>
>>33538072
Arabs are generally less effective fighters. Religious fanatics not included.
>>33538106
Yes meant for different audiences. /k/'s autism got triggered because it didn't have production value like American Sniper.
>>33538114
History told a different story. No matter how "elite" your soldiers are, you'll get fucked up in their home turf. Just google any spec ops failures in recent Afghnistan for example.
>>33538123
>reeeeeee NK hackers are stealing our tech
>NK doesn't know about the West's power
Pick one. The averge grunt may not know but their top people would.
>>33538142
Have you been there? All we've seen are based on our own propaganda. Don't count them out.
>>33538151
>tall soldiers have an advantage on the battlefield
>>33538154
What this >>33538163 guy said. How would you fight if someone invaded your country?
>>33538176
Professionals also read history and not underestimate everyone because they have a "silly culture."
>>33538193
So what? "Hitler pushed the Soviets back to Stalingrad."
>>33538207
You realize we had planes in Korea right? War hasn't been fought with only rifles since early 1900s. How about now in ME? Our tech don't stop us from getting hurt by jihadists.
>>
>>33538258
To be fair, it failed not because of their lack of skill, but because of their decision not to kill the South Korean brothers who chanced upon them. After they were reported to the police, security measures were tightened and they had to improvise a new plan.
>>
>>33536985
Throw a bag of rice and watch the Norks kill each other to grab it. Then, shoot the survivor.
>>
File: 1473729281348.png (180KB, 497x584px) Image search: [Google]
1473729281348.png
180KB, 497x584px
>>33538306
This guy is a propagandist or a shill.
>>
>>33538306
>Have you been there? All we've seen are based on our own propaganda. Don't count them out.
Really? First off, all accounts by escapees indicate that this is the case. And if they aren't actually extremely poor, they wouldn't complain if foreign aid is cut off, right? Juche is entirely based on self-reliance. Yet they had extreme famines and still need food shipments.
>>
>>33538331
>that projection
You're a propagandist. I'm being rational.
>>
>>33536695
>2:39
WTF is with the guy randomly shooting from the hip into the ceiling/2nd floor?
>>
>>33537458
>modern Spartans
Not really man, it's like saying that about the spetznaz, sure their training sounds impressive but they spend a lot of time learning to do useless shit. Sure they can do back flips and shit, but any guy with a gun can easily counter that by shooting them in the god damn face, becuase as it would turn out the ol face shooting method actually works.
>>
>>33536695
>>33536682
Who the fuck sold them Bell helicopters?
>>
>>33538333
The army is fed nigga. Escapees are peasants. If they don't complain, how are they going to keep getting gibs. Implying they don't let people "escape" to SK for espionage and propaganda purposes.
Everything you said could have been and was said about the Vietcong. They were such easy enemies... oh wait
>>
But muh nukes, they fired another missile today. No one maybe a bit concerned?
>>
>>33537612
Quick question, how does Kim Jong fuck faces dick taste? Becuase I'm getting the sinking feeling that you have enough information on that subject to write the single most comprehensive yelp review in history. They are not impressive soldiers. The Norks literally just showed us that their version of special forces could be and has been out matched by any fudd with a shot gun and a hearing aid.
>>
>>33538375
the worst thing that could happen is South Korea getting nuked, which would then leave North Korea eradicated and the rest of the world fine.
>>
>>33538341
No you aren't, you're simply refusing to accept that we're right.
>>
>>33538403
Plan on joining Navy after degree, would like to not be deployed to NK.
>>
I want to have kinky sex with a north korean soldier, have her screaming out that i'm a dirty yankee violating her motherland with my fat imperialist cock
>>
jesus christ
>FBI HRT team is on the way to your house, you have 2 minutes to prepare
>flashbang, breaching from every single entry point, chopper hovering over the house
>manage to kill 3 on entry and make escape with fudd rifle
>captured 3 weeks later half starved living off ants in the mountains
hahahahahaha! what a loser! that guy had no chance! what a joke he was! why would he even resist in the first place?
or maybe the fact a single /k/ommando resisted and evaded an entire swat team sent after him of guys with unmatched training and support is impressive. maybe that guy with access to the comparable level of equipment and training would be not only a peer, but maybe even surpass the skill set and warrior spirit of the swat team.
>>
File: 1490813499233.jpg (80KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490813499233.jpg
80KB, 800x667px
>>33538437
Jesus that's lewd. But I like.
>>
>>33537855
So they were comprised and then told the wood cutters about the glory of North Korea before making them pinkie promise not to tell anyone. Teir one shit right there.
>>
>>33538307

they seriously thought that educating those kids about communism would stop them from reporting
>>
>>33538412
You're right about what?
What did Kim's 5 min propaganda video meant to fool his peasants prove to you about their capabilities?
>>
>>33537341
Slavs are half breed Dwarf/Ork

Surely they are the greatest masters of mechanical magik
>>
>>33538437
>>33538452
Fuck off to >>>/pol/ you alt right weebs.
>>
>>33538465
>>33538465
Oh sure you were only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>33538151
>posting the shopped version

SHAMFUR DISPLAY CAPITALIST SWINE
>>
>>33538307
It failed becuase their plan was to launch a frontal assault on a highly fortified compound. They got closer than they should have it it still would have failed even if their original plan to try to blend in had worked.
>>
>>33538480
>states reveal all their secret military capabilities to the public
This is the real world where it's acceptable to pretend to be retarded. It's called deception. If you pretend to be retarded on 4chan, then you are legit retarded.
>>
>>33538460
what people dont gleam from this is something very important.
these guys are true believers. they really thought they were converting some poor oppressed Sorks to the glorious vision of NK. like I said it's just like lone survivor. but those guys knew they were gonna get ratted out and didnt blow them away like they should have.

these guys vs Isis. that's all I want. please god. Inshallah.
>>
>>33538512
>these guys vs Isis. that's all I want. please god. Inshallah.

You would never know what is really happening because every clash ISIS propaganda would be proclaiming victory just like Nork propaganda.
>>
>>33538507
Whatever Nork fuckboy.
>>
>>33538567
Wow. It's like repeating your worthless accusations 100x without making an argument doesn't work.
>"muh Drumpf and Russians"
>>
>>33536695
Where's OPFOR?
>>
>>33538577
The video might as well be irrelevant. You cannot accept reality and decide to fight it with your fucking lies.

You are the definition of a shill.
>>
>>33538578
they already used up all the budget on helicopter fuel

gotta use imagination
>>
>>33537403
The KPA was thoroughly routed by the end of 1950. If the Chinese had not intervened, North Korea would have been finished. We destroyed the vast bulk of their military troop and equipment wise when we cut them off at Inchon.
>>
>>33538306
>Professionals also read history and not underestimate everyone because they have a "silly culture."
I don't put a low estimate on NK's chances because they have a "shitty culture" (I quite admire Korean culture, in fact) - I do it because they have a shitty leader, a shitty economic system, and a military with a lot of shitty old equipment.
>>
>>33536682
>special forces incorporate unique tactics in defeating enemies in the most complex possible situations

>so they post videos of themselves carrying out those tactics

You played yourself
>>
>>33538585
>>33538592
>muh superior equipment and training
If you read through the thread, my argument has consistently been "look how the Korean and Vietnam war turned out, and look at Iraq and Afghanistan." Just because an enemy has inferior equipment, there are many things that can make up for it like terrain familiarity, superior tactics or stronger morale.

Those who read my posts without bias agreed, and faggots who just want to scream "USA numba wan" just ignored everything and called me a NK shill. Really made me think senpai.

I believe I'm being quite fair and rational here.
>>
>>33538586
I didn't seen anyone imagining themselves being hit.
>>
File: 1369275917866.jpg (604KB, 3000x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1369275917866.jpg
604KB, 3000x1944px
I don't understand why every time Norkland is brought up the ROK's military seems to be discounted out of hand. The Sorks don't fuck around with their military and they've spent decades getting ready for a possible northern attack, hell they probably wouldn't need US support to stop an attack.
>>
File: Remove Dwarf.jpg (891KB, 1534x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Dwarf.jpg
891KB, 1534x1024px
>>33538655
>Look how Korea turned out
We were literally routing the Norks up until the Chinese intervened. From that point on the KPA played a backseat role to any Chinese moves.
>Vietnam
No jungles to hide in, and no neighboring countries to hide in except for China (and they've been getting tired of NK's shit). Sure there's mountains, but NK is a hell of a lot smaller than Vietnam.
>Look at Iraq and Afghanistan
Nigga this will be a conventional conflict for the most part, even if swathes of the KPA decide to turn into guerrillas it wouldn't stop us for very long. Hell if we let the ROK handle counter-insurgency it won't last very long at all. See here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea_in_the_Vietnam_War
Also
>superior tactics
Nothing they've demonstrated on the strategic level is unorthodox. Even if they were on the defensive other than nukes their options are very, very limited.
>Stronger morale
If we take out Kim and their high command, that won't matter for much. A disorganized enemy is very much a weaker one.
>>33538696
>>
>>33538154
lol the Vietnam war was basically an argument between your parents as your dad beat the shit out of you (you being Vietnam).

Casualties on the U.S.side were like 88k compared to the North's 1.1 million, and we were pushing all the way up until those hippies faggot protested the completely uncontested deployment of troops in a willing Cambodia to sandwich the North.

That stopped our advance, and Vietnamization failed miserably.

All the issues with that war were caused solely by infighting in the U.S., those rice farmers hiding in holes in the ground could only dick around so much before we were forced to pull out.

REEEEEEEEEEEE HIPPIES RUINING MY CONTAINMENT, FUCKING COMMIES GET OUT.
>>
>>33538734
Not saying Nk is unbeatable or even a formidable foe. Just wanted faggots in the thread to give them slightly more credit than "lol it's North Korea."
>>
File: 2.43.png (93KB, 483x245px) Image search: [Google]
2.43.png
93KB, 483x245px
>>33536695
That's some serious chick lean.
>>
>>33538755
Hippies were led by commie infiltrators. Even though we had better k/d, the world could still laugh at us "lmao faggot Yanks lost 88k to rice farmers."
It's hard to have a roll over war against a motivated enemy is all I'm saying.
>>
>>33538796
>lose 8 divisions against dirt farmers
Even Douglas "I fucked up so bad an admiral was placed in charge of all ground forces in my theatre" MacArthur only lost 3 or 4.
>>
>>33538655
What part of China isn't going to save your sorry NORK asses this time don't you understand?
>>
File: ROK HID Operators.jpg (177KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
ROK HID Operators.jpg
177KB, 800x557px
>>33538767
North Korea is indeed formidable by sheer weight of numbers, the zealotry of a large part of its troops, and weight of ordinance (arty and bombs may be old on their part, but they're still arty and bombs). They're by no means a pushover. However, the South isn't far behind them in terms of military zeal. Read about ROKMC training, or really any of the shit they put their conscripts through. Also the South pushes their SF extremely fucking hard.
>https://fas.org/irp/world/rok/hid.htm
Granted the HID were basically a black ops expendable unit but the South can be hardcore when it needs to be.
>>
File: IMG_6181.jpg (37KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6181.jpg
37KB, 336x330px
>>33538767
That video is literally Afghan tier.

Nork SF deserves all the laughter it gets.

>but it's just muh propaganda
You know who doesn't release a shitty propaganda video presided over by "Dear Reader"? Anybody halfway decent.

This is literally the kind of shit I'd expect to see from Afghan commandos.
>>
>>33538796
58K, not 88.
>>
>>33538828
What part of RU and CN not going to let USA get a foothold in NK that close to their border don't YOU understand?
>>
>>33538876
Kim is personally threatening the American people with a nuclear attack, not even China will step in to save his stupid ass this time around.
>>
>>33538843
Kim could release of vid of his SF commiting sucide and peasant will be required to clap. You don't understand NK propaganda. Have you seen American Sniper? It's not much better.
>>
File: K9 self propelled gun.jpg (152KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
K9 self propelled gun.jpg
152KB, 1024x654px
>>33538876
>RU and CN
At most the Chinks and possible Russkies set up a new buffer zone that they control, but they're not starting WW3 over the Kims. Too much to lose. Also China does a fuckload of business with SK these days and there's several thousand Chinese nationals living in SK currently. If NK were to kick things off by attacking the South, China will be less than pleased.
>>33538839
>>
>>33538899
>You don't understand NK propagand
I understand that wildly firing your weapon without aiming is a tactically poor desicion. I also understand that if you do it in a tactical demonstration it means your training sucks. Propaganda or not.

>America Sniper is not much better
So you're literally retarded? How's that going for you? Does the government send you a check every month or what?
>>
File: AN-2.jpg (278KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
AN-2.jpg
278KB, 1024x780px
>>33537341

It's impressive for a plane of that size but then it's a biplane with no shortage of wing surface. it's nothing loads of lighter planes haven't done before. There was at least one case of an L-4 landing backwards in a strong headwind back in WW2.
Still, they're pretty awesome planes, they're about the only thing that can compete with the Douglas DC-3 for being able to operate literally anywhere, but with the advantage of still being in production.
>>
>>33538932
It's a fucking action movie/propaganda video. It's not combat footage. Kim puts out a shitty action remake on par with what crap Hollywood puts out these days how do you not make the connection? I'm not retarded, you are. And you're taking the video way to seriously.
>>
>>33538843
>You know who doesn't release a shitty propaganda video presided over by "Dear Reader"?
>>33538899
>Kim could release of vid of his SF commiting sucide and peasant will be required to clap. You don't understand NK propaganda. Have you seen American Sniper? It's not much better.

There is one point that you're both missing.
That propaganda isn't meant for the west, or the south, or even the peasants.
It's meant for Kim.

That entire demonstration was conducted to satisfy Kim. If he's happy, no one will tell him that anything is wrong with it. They can go back to whatever they were doing because someone told them that Kim was coming to inspect their training and they had better be impressive.

Propaganda videos that don't have Kim at all involved are probably much more useful to watch.
>>
>>33537612
special forces? it would be a compliment to call these chucklefucks special olympics.

fuck North Korea and fuck Kim Jong Uns fat fucking pudgey ass with a genuine 100 percent American MOAB
>>
>>33539074
I hope we both get drafted for Vietnam 2: Mountain Death Incarnate
I also hope I get put into the rear. just being a POG at some supply depot in Japan bitching about the internet speed.
I also hope you get to be some infantry grunt sent door to door after the initial 5 months of fighting and some 17 year old that looks like he is 12 rips your fucking throat out with his teeth because you dared tread upon glorious leaders rock garden.
>>
>>33539134
Your loss when we're taking home sweet chromed Bren guns and cutie war brides.
>>
File: 1379371955389.jpg (619KB, 1600x943px) Image search: [Google]
1379371955389.jpg
619KB, 1600x943px
>>33539134
... Or we just let the ROK do its job and kill most of them. Again, discounting the ROK here.
>>
>>33539071
Kim's not retarded. He knows it's garbage but sometimes you just want to watch a live action cheesy action flick disguised as a military demonstration. We do that shit all the time at ball games with fighter jets. If I were a dictator, I'd request these shows every week.
>>
>>33537916
hey fuck you im Asian and dont you ever dare make the mistake of calling those Nork subhuman pieces of trash "Asian" ever again. Goddamn North Koreans make my blood boil. I wish unlce Sam would hurry the fuck up and push Kim Jong Fatfucks shit in already. Id happily sign my ass up.

also I only get my Ls and Rs mixed up occasionaly when I'm trashed.
>>
>>33538839
>isnt far behind

you do realize the ROK spends more on defense then the entirety of the DPRKs GDP, not to mention the ROK fields a modern and well equipped army with millions im reserve.

ROK millitary strength far surpasses DPRK in every measure.
>>
File: Recon Marine.jpg (504KB, 1600x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Recon Marine.jpg
504KB, 1600x1112px
>>33539308
If you had quoted correctly you would see that I said
>isn't far behind them in terms of military zeal
I'm well aware that the ROK is fully capable of pushing the KPA's shit in, I've been the one posting ROK stuff in this thread.
>>
>>33539134
Oh, Im sorry you were born a bitch, and a pussy.
>>
>>33539321
my mistake. carry on.
>>
>>33537772
Good thing the nukes weren't used though. Would have set a precedent for the reds to use nukes in a similar manner.
>>
>>33539330
yeah but you know who was not? the fucking nork SF that can eat bone and carve their initials into bark with their thumbnails.
>>
>>33538166

I remember that shit. Both sides do it. Gotta be at least 6' to be a guard for South Korea. The North has it worse, y'know due to all the malnutrition. You gotta be at least 5'8" to be a border guard for Best Korea.

Kinda weird to think that 5'8", the world male average, is considered tall in North Korea.
>>
>>33536695

>guy gets a chrome AK

Beats the shit outta medals.
>>
>>33536811
Looks sturdy as fuck. I kind of want one.
>>
>>33539489
Engravings give no tactical advantage whatsoever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCvIB3dpViU

I wish a nigga would
>>
>>33539802
ROK marines should be imported to deal with our nigger problems in major cities
>>
File: the red squint.jpg (40KB, 1157x805px) Image search: [Google]
the red squint.jpg
40KB, 1157x805px
>paratroopers from biplane
kek
>>
>>33539890
>still using barrels made of metal to shoot lead
>still dropping mortars into tubes
>still navigating by a hand held map
>still using munitions and calibers from the 1900's
>still using a fork to eat food
>still using a radio to communicate

this is why we need age restricted boards. or at least ban europeans.
>>
>>33537235
Does the guy on the left even have his eyes open?
>>
>nvgs in the day

you cant make this shit up
>>
>>33540203
they were worried they couldnt take the empty building before nightfall
>>
>>33537719
They are decieving. They wear copies of PASGT.

iirc, in Iraq Saddam gave out PASGT helmet copies that were made of plastic to look tacticool. Literally worse than K-pot steel helmets due to the design. These are probably in the same vein.
>>
>>33537724
China initially won by overrunning gravely overstretched UN forces in a surprise offensive.

Once we got our shit together and regrouped we pushed them back-HARD- to the parallel.
>>
>>33538958
And they are quite stealthy as well, because they are still made with a lot of wood.
>>
>>33540264
Nice historical revisionism. There was no surprise in China's intervention, as they have warned the US repeatedly from closing into their border. And the UN wasnt overstretched by any means when they marched north to finish off the NK forces. They were well supplied and prepared. They just sucked had because they underestimated the Chinese forces and their ability to conduct large-scaled light infantry campaigns that could attack the weak-points of the UN forces and cut off their supply lines, as well as take advantage of the abyssmal performance of the South Korean held fronts as points of breakthrough and free supplies for themselves.
>>
>>33538693
At 3:12 behind the moving vehicles there's some retard rolling around that just flops to the ground.
>>
>>33537831
Nice Wargame Red Dragon reference
>>
>>33540301

SK should have been more heavily fortified to begin with. I blame Truman and top intel brass
>>
>>33539219
Nobody really wants to beat Nk, as they would have to deal with a whole country of indoctrinated retard peasants afterwards, and what a fucking nightmare astronomical money suck that would be.
>>
>>33538361
Essentially it was a front company/straw purchase
>>
>>33536682

They got trained by bad guys in 80's movies who fired from the hip all movie
>>
>>33536985
Lock the doors.
Look out the window and giggle as they friendly fire each other.
>>
>>33537256
plenty of snow my ass, we hardly got any snow this year.

also it's wednesday now, no one gave me my birds yesterday, wtf
>>
File: 1452442739124.jpg (21KB, 175x452px) Image search: [Google]
1452442739124.jpg
21KB, 175x452px
>>33538306

>Logistics – in order to move south from the DMZ trace and place the rest of Seoul at risk, KPA must expose approximately 2,500 thin-skinned vehicles each day along three well-defined transportation corridors. Otherwise, KPA grinds to an almost immediate halt without a way to transport fuel, ammunition and spare parts needed to continue moving south. Alternatively, KPA can scavenge from ROK fuel stores and depots if they have not been previously destroyed.

Yeah. The DPRK is not at all prepared to fight a long conflict. They have absolutely no chance to sustain an offensive into the south. They can bombard parts of Seoul suburbs for some thousands dead or they can run a defensive asymmetric war in the North where they slowly starve.

A conflict with the Norks would end with many people dead, but in terms of operational capability the DPRK would be broken in days/weeks-- not months.

>http://nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/mind-the-gap-between-rhetoric-and-reality/
>http://nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/mind-the-gap-between-rhetoric-and-reality/
>>
>>33537256
>Living in tents to buy guns to kill each other especially children

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33537458
>>Nork SF are the closest thing we have to genetically engineered super soldiers

genetically engineered malnourished soldiers
>>
File: 1489166921054.png (532KB, 571x569px) Image search: [Google]
1489166921054.png
532KB, 571x569px
>>33536695

>dat feel when you are not the MVP so you don't get to have the chrome weapon drop

Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1454119786449.jpg (26KB, 435x322px) Image search: [Google]
1454119786449.jpg
26KB, 435x322px
i'm not scared
>>
File: 1454119713547.jpg (34KB, 473x317px) Image search: [Google]
1454119713547.jpg
34KB, 473x317px
>>33541457
>>
>>33536682
At 3:10 was an ingenious combat roll into the field of fire from the mate behind him. What a fun time they must be having.
>>
>>33540160
He's asian so no.
>>
>>33539321
Shit man, the fact that they aim down the sights is probably enough to ensure they beat the norks
>>
>>33539462
And these things are conducive to military proficiency how? You need to watch less Kung Fu movies senpai.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5vEahhAdI

There's a bit of a disparity in war fighting capabilities between the Koreas...
>>
>>33541457
Those are special troops genetically engineered to pass through sewers and ventilation shafts.
>>
>>33538059
I think your mistaking the psychopathy that allows shia death squads to slaughter a lot of civilians and a handful of poorly trained soldiers, the combat experience of Chechnyans in dealing with poorly escorted/defended armor (something you see all too often in the region)

There's a reason why you never heard of those forces whichare present in syria, taking on and seeing any sucess against a properly trained and equipped force, such as Russian and American SOF, both of which are very present. It's for reasons we've known since WW1, that while bravery has a place on the battlefield unless it's backed up by material and used to execute sensible tactics you get cut down by machine gun fire, or artillary, or simply by accurate rifle fire.

These Norks in the OP video had almost none of that. I saw no weapons aside from AKs, meaning they brought minimal suppressive fire capability. What few explosions we did see were only visible from a distance and were therefore likely staged, aside from the vehicle mounted rockets at the end which are NOT keeping up with paratroopers in real life. Lastly I saw an utter failure to even aim their weapons, something you can teach a child to do in a day.

The biggest risk North Korean forces pose is managing to get past our lines and engage close quarters combat, something we've spent a lot of effort making sure to counter with the DMZ on land, the SK navy in sea, and various Air and AA forces in the air.

I don't doubt those men's courage, I just doubt their ability to use is for anything but dying to raking machine gun fire.
>>
>>33538059
I know this is a troll post but

>people who dont have NVG's and laser designators

It's not a matter of lack of whizbang shit, which is in fact quite useful, but more the fact they weren't even aiming during the demonstration.
>>
>>33540944
>that pic
>her face when she sees your tacticool'd sks
>>
File: 1435308346151.jpg (301KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1435308346151.jpg
301KB, 600x456px
>>33536695

Cringe-level on the international stage.

Seriously, an American militia group trained by Secret Squirrels would wipe them down with AR-15s and CIA-donated MANPADs.
>>
>>33538655
Different anon here. While I get what you're saying about the effectiveness of guerrila warfare against an on paper foe, I think you're forgetting why those even turned into guerrila warfare situations, and why in other places, like occupied Germany or Japan after WW2 we didn't have to deal with that situation. I would argue that the US, SK, and Japan have a huge incentive to build up a strong border with China, and will therefore go full Marshall plan on the Norks' malnourished asses.

How long do you think an armed North Korean resistance would last when the aggressors are feeding them more food than they've ever seen in their life, and giving their starving children chocolate and candy for free? How long are they going to hate people who can cart a generator in and keep the lights on in their village indefinitely, something even the Dear Leader couldn't do? Hell, that's just the shit basic invading ground forces can do, and they've already vastly improved the quality of life for these people. Then the doctors start arriving to treat their sick for free, and the engineers come through and unfuck their well and irrigation system in a week with heavy equipment they've never seen before.

I think that the vast disparity in living standards that the Western forces could start introducing them to almost immediately would crush North Korean resistance and will to fight more than any bomb or tank column, and that people vastly overestimate the power of brainwashing in the face of being offered an enourmously improved life.
>>
>>33538346

Go look up the unarmed ex-Spetnaz wipe out 3 armed officers on Liveleak in a small room.

Theatrics or not, it still works.
>>
>>33538796

No man, like the anti-war movement was just because of peace and love man.

It wasn't a coordinated political attack lead by Reds...... like Occupy, Weathermen, and BLM.
>>
>>33536695
>'Special' Forces

For real though, this video makes me a little sad. These guys are poor, ignorant of the world, and have been trained in a way that will get them killed if they ever end up in a shooting war with any other nation on Earth. I'd pick Somalians to take this pack of clowns.
>>
>>33536771
>Was just about to say, hip firing on full auto is definitely an advanced combat technique.
It it is not real advanced. Fun fact: soviet conscripts where to taught to shot E-type size targets on the move from hip at 100-150 meters range. It is one of marksmanship qualification exercises. People not accustomed with fire power of automatic assault rifles can't appreciate their capabilities.
>>
>>33536695
>Take 20 random /k/ommandos
>Arm them with Nuggets
>Send them to N.Korea
>Victory achived in 10 days
>>
>>33543075
>You win... North Korea!

Fuck that whole noise, they can keep it.
>>
>>33540005
>Apples to Oranges the post

There is a reason noone, uses bi planes anymore they go so slow that even small arms can take them out
>>
>>33536695
>Be deployed in SK
>NK attacks SK
>Firefight breaks out
>You win
>Doing a dead check
>ayyholupniggawatdis.webm
>you find the chrome ak from this video
post yfw

also, what if this is propaganda for us to make us underestimate them? like their "special forces" are actually people with down syndrome and we're seeing their tards attack.
>>
File: AYY LMAO.jpg (48KB, 1024x414px) Image search: [Google]
AYY LMAO.jpg
48KB, 1024x414px
>>33536695
>At 3:10 when the guy second from the left tried to roll and fails so he just lays on the ground and tries to hide from the camera
>>
File: 1447564695349.gif (911KB, 296x291px) Image search: [Google]
1447564695349.gif
911KB, 296x291px
>>33536682
>>33536695
>Paratroopers first
>then air assault...
>then more paratroopers
>but this time they're HAHO instead of HALO
>everyone is 80's style hipfiring
>no one is using cover
>pop smoke for whatever reason
>some sort of giant explosion, maybe to simulate breaching
>they have a helicopter
>still not using cover and still 80's style hipfiring
>but not they're in a building
>now they leave in a helicopter and motorcycles
>not sure where they came from though
>3:12 action role 10/10 would oper8 with
>oh good, rocket artillery to soften up the position before the assault
>seems a bit late though
>the fat kid seems pretty smart
>even the guys with the big hats are paying attention to him
>group photo
>good thing they brought their NVGs
fin
>>
>>33537052
I heard they stole them from the sorks
>>
File: 1491414484980.jpg (87KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
1491414484980.jpg
87KB, 901x883px
>>33543440
>find it
>i can't bring it home and I'll have to leave it or worse turn it in for destruction
>>
>>33538166
I recall something about eating sumptuous meals in eyesight of norks
>>
File: 1484284429921.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1484284429921.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>33537256
>This man, a former republican candidate for Oregon, is now having to get coffee made from snow.

I just fucking lost it there.
>>
>>33537403
they lost horribly and the u.n. was never trying to annex north korea, that was what the latter was trying to do.
>>
>>33540203
>nvgs in the day
>>33540369
>At 3:12 behind the moving vehicles there's some retard rolling around that just flops to the ground
>>33540881
>They got trained by bad guys in 80's movies who fired from the hip all movie

This wasn't legit SOF, it was a parade troop doing a parade show for the leader, so that the officers in charge of the unit wouldn't be executed for sloppiness. These guys may or may not actually be SOF but that performance is just random bullshit to convince Kim not to execute their commander and maybe to increase their budget because they're so cool.

Don't confuse it with actual training.
>>
>>33537749
that was seventeen different nations DID coordinating a dog and pony show for some politicians on four days notice and at least when they played army, they used their goddamn rifle sights, maintained logical fields of fire, didn't land in the courtyard, and didn't play grabass with Dear Reader after they were done. They also didn't win medals for showing off.
>>
>>33546890
*SOF not DID
>>
How does one even become a fucking Northkoreaboo?

Like, every thread theres one retard going NK STRONK, but how does one come to those conclusions?

Like, i get wheraboos, and slavaboos, since yknow, those actually did some cool shit.
But NK is just starvation to a degree where everyone is supermanlets, shitty propaganda, hilarious dictators, and one stalemate won by all of fucking china sending "volunteers"
>>
>>33537890
you seem to know quite a lot about /reddit/
>>
>>33537256

>in other parts of america, disguised as other countries in europe

Wheres my fucking 2nd amendment, im a american in disguise too
>>
File: 1427006235877.png (376KB, 422x512px) Image search: [Google]
1427006235877.png
376KB, 422x512px
>>33538151
>>33538503
>posting capitalist propaganda
>>
>>33536737
The ironic thing is that those biplanes are actually the only thing in the video that could pose an actual threat. AN-2s are virtually undetectable to radar at the heights that they usually fly, and can fly at 30mph, so slowly that they're usually overlooked by ground AA and intercepting aircraft. They can even fly backwards in a strong wind, and can drop 12 paratroopers in any location.

Look at the Po-2 for evidence that sometimes a slow flying biplane is the best thing to evade modern defenses.
>>
>>33547086
"where do you work out"
"AT THE RIBRAWY"
>>
>>33536695
>dat chrome AK

So if the dude at 3:10 hadn't fucked up the roll. Would he of got a gold one?
>>
>>33537724
>take five times as many casualties against a numerically inferior force
>fail every offensive objective
>gain a shitty failed state as an ally while the western allies consolidate one of the most technologically advanced allies in that region.
>claim victory and go home

Sounds like a standard PLA operation.
>>
File: tacticalfishingnet.jpg (81KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
tacticalfishingnet.jpg
81KB, 600x463px
>>33537855
They have a terrible fucking track record. Any movie made about north korean commandos would have to be a wacky comedy movie. The Blue House raid was one of the few times where they got close to their objective and even then they failed because they were stupid as fuck and couldn't get past civilian policemen.
>>
>>33538037
Chinese plants don't get to play video games which is one reason why their memes never work.
>>
>>33536695
>3:12
>that guy doing a fucking roll

This is ridiculous. They would get dominated in a ground battle against US or SK forces.
>>
>>33536695
3:12 tactical nork summersault!
my sides are fucking high.
>>
>>33537807
>North Korea's military is impressive on paper in exactly the same way that Iraq's military was impressive on paper in 1991. I'm old enough to remember the hype: "fourth largest military in the world" and all that. Guess what - it lasted about a week against the US.

I recall reading some story about people feeling bad just mowing down Iraqis constantly in open combat. Dozens of tanks getting taken out by a single Abrams, shit like that.

Norks are so outdated it would be like an alien invasion for them.
>>
File: 1489110647360m.jpg (104KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489110647360m.jpg
104KB, 696x1024px
>>33538437
we all do.
>>
>>33538696
Uniform on the left is /fa/ as fuck.
>>
File: 1369273675035.jpg (161KB, 513x770px) Image search: [Google]
1369273675035.jpg
161KB, 513x770px
>>33547957
South Korean border guards get some bitchin ass uniforms.
>>
File: O7F3pk1.jpg (515KB, 2533x2733px) Image search: [Google]
O7F3pk1.jpg
515KB, 2533x2733px
>>33548054
>>
>>33536985

Throw some rounds at the little fat man with a conductor's baton like 300 years away. Cut off the head and all that.
>>
File: failure.jpg (71KB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
71KB, 400x257px
>>33547646
>The Blue House raid

>At 2 p.m., four brothers named Woo from Beopwon-ri were out cutting firewood and stumbled across the unit's camp. After a fierce debate over whether or not to kill the brothers, it was decided instead to try to indoctrinate them on the alleged benefits of communism and they were released with a stern warning not to notify the police.
>However, the brothers immediately reported the presence of the unit to the Changhyeon police station in Beopwon-ri.

Communists really are this stupid.
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.