[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else super hard for the MSBS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Anybody else super hard for the MSBS?
>>
So the upper can fit onto the conventional or bullpup lower, we wouldn't be lucky enough to have the upper be the serialized part would we?
>>
>>33531829
Should do it like Sig p320, and serialize the trigger group frame.
>>
>>33531804
I would be if I hadn't filed it under the same folder as the Desert Tech MDR.

If it ever comes to the states I'll be excited. Until then I will continue lusting after guns that are actually here/actually stand a chance of being brought in country.
>>
>>33531804
The Polish rifle?

Sure. It's Polish, and Polish is good.

Sigh, the way her hair flew...
>>
>>33531858
Anon, focus.

We're talking about guns.
>>
File: 1482337272094.jpg (33KB, 352x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482337272094.jpg
33KB, 352x472px
>>33531854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQCooPPEWBs

He states there's a US friendly version already developed. Just waiting to see if the pollocks adopt as far as manufacturing goes.
>>
>>33531858
>Poles
>Good
Poles are the slavs of slavs
>>
File: girl.png (2MB, 1670x1128px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
2MB, 1670x1128px
>>33531804
yes
>>
File: Poland is becoming Austrian.png (174KB, 1647x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Poland is becoming Austrian.png
174KB, 1647x1035px
>>33531872
Yes, yes, she is gone now, can't think about her anymore.

From the looks of it, it'll be Tavor pretending to be an AUG, with less fail.
>>
>>33531804
This is Ian, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFL5S-s46Y

Anyhow, from what I heard they're gonna to start shitting them out over here in the US o' A.

I think this is the video from the Poles who are making them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Te9cGGVpI
>>
>>33531900
I only have a small sample size of working with middle class Polish, Bulgarians, Romanians, and Russians. Fantastic programmers, and warm people through and through, despite the stereotype. Bleak sense of humor, but still charming.

I feel the Slavs get a bad rap from people focusing on the worst of their working class. It would be like judging the entire US by backwoods Mississippi.
>>
>>33532252
Radom was supposed to open a plant for the Beryl and the MSBS in Texas, but nothing has come of it so far.
>>
Vaporware.
>>
>>33532462
Ahh, I want my Pole gun.

From what I hear, ATF is being a dick again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.