[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Slingshot Man Is Back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
And now he's hitting filthy SJWs back with a terrorist school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAP6yL-EdY8
>>
What was it about this incident? We could tolerate shitheads like Philip DeFranco, H3H3 and Pewdiepie getting into slap flights with the WSJ because they're young Californians with lots of options in their lives who make shitty meta content mostly talking about youtube drama, but once Joerg Sprave got a strike on his channel, shit got real for everybody really fast. For all that I'm not really interested in slingshots - I even unsubscribed from him a year or so ago for not watching - seeing this guy in the crosshairs of the mainstream media really got my blood boiling. You just don't do that to someone as genuine as him.
>>
File: 1487240468938.jpg (27KB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487240468938.jpg
27KB, 526x360px
>>33531482
>That whole video
Daily Fail utterly BTFO
Joerg's Jihad continues! Mashallah!

Glad he did nit sit back and let his reputation and channel be ruined by some hypocrite. I still hope her pursues libel charges but perhaps he's happy enough right now with this. Let it be a warning.
Also gives precedent for YouTube to reverse idiotic decisions like this (At least on larger channels) so they hopefully won't go after any others showcasing/testing weapons.
>>
>>33531792
>Also gives precedent for YouTube to reverse idiotic decisions like this
They reverse strikes all the time. How new are you? They don't need "precedent" to do things. The Youtube community guidelines aren't common law.
>>
>>33531760
it's because it was just some happy Bavarian man with a big beer belly playing with surgical tubing and wood in his backyard
his channel was entirely unpolitical and entirely just for fun

>>33531835
he just means it's a good sign that Youtube isn't entirely bad
don't read so much into it
>>
>>33531835
If they upheld the strike for "teaching terrorists" then that could have meant any weapons channel was in jeopardy. All it would take would be some retarded exposé by a reporter, to rile up their fanbase, that led to mass-flagging a video or channel as a whole.
If they dumped Joerg, one of the least harmful people and least offensive people on the site, they certainly wouldn't stick up for anyone else.
>>
"German Man Burns Britons Like It's 1940"

-Daily Mail, April 6th, 2017
>>
>>33531885
Once again, Youtube's community guidelines are not common law. Enforcement has never been and probably never will be uniform.
>>
File: slingshot-1.png (1MB, 858x481px) Image search: [Google]
slingshot-1.png
1MB, 858x481px
>>
>>33531909
no, but every time enforcement is reasonable and rational, that is a good indicator, even if youtube guidelines enforcement is not run on strict precedent

>>33531911
oh Joerge
>>
The madman actually did it!
>>
>>33531482
I'm actually glad the jolly fat german is ok, he makes the kind of whacky shit I used to do as a teenager and I managed to turn out alright.
>>
>>33531903

Kek
>>
Good. The guy is one of coolest guys around. Im not into blades or slingshots , but every time i see video of his shenanigans i feel better about world. He is just so genuinely happy and enthisiastic about his passion, one cannot help but be inspired.

Best of luck, jolly german fatman!
>>
Joerge is anti gun and pro mass Muslim immigration Fuck him
>>
>>33532633
Oh great, this fucking retard again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.