[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knife for selfdefence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: Mein Jihad.jpg (37KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
Mein Jihad.jpg
37KB, 300x455px
Hello /k/

german anon here.
As you may guess I am concered about my safety and the safety of my loved ones.

I would like to purchase a knife for self defense.
German law allowes carrying of up to 12cm/4.7inches fixed blades and unregulated folders.
The folder must be opened with 2 hands OR it shouldnt snap in place automaticly.

I am ready to spend up to 50€/53$
Knifes can be bought on the internet quite easily here.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>33528986
>Any suggestions?
emigrate to usa
>>
knoif illegal for self def in GER !
>>
>>33528986
Beat them with their own weapons.
>>
>>33528986
Don#t buy a knife, pepperspray or signal pistol but no knife man

In confrontations between a criminal and a law abiding citizen where at least one of them carries a knife, in 70% of the cases at least one of them gets hurt

In the same situation where at least one of them carries a gun only in about 1% of the cases at least one of them gets hurt so don't buy a knife man
>>
Ein Flugticket.
mfg, Auslandsanon
>>
>>33528995
no
>>33529003
carry is legal and in a "Notwehr" Emergency defence situation everything is legal.
"Notwehr" is if someone is in danger even strangers.

>>33529010
lol

>>33529051
pepperspray is absolutly useless if there is wind and those things that shoot fluid must be aimed directly in the face to have effect.

My choice was a knife because
1. The attacker may just go away when he sees it (the chance it will be a negro or a goatfucker are about 99.9% right now, they are cowards)
2. I like knives.

2nd weapon of choice would be a electro shocker against bulls, but on second though a knife is just more effective and has more usefll properties.
>>
File: cat.jpg (42KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
42KB, 480x477px
>>33529173
Where do you live?
And why do you want to give Germania to the sandpeople?

I am not even born in Germany, 1/4 German though
>>
>>33528986
Islamic attacks in the news are just white supremacists trying to justify islamophobia.

There is no evidence that you need a weapon because crime rate is pretty damn low if you actually look into it.
>>
>>33529209
Prague.
Germany is lost anyway, either Merkel will finish the job or Schulz will.
>>
https://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/76
>>
>>33529218
at least you have supreme taste when it comes to citys.

>>33529215
A guy was stabbed in the brain on our local train station.
My Town is a main drug traffic spot for a quite big area.
We have 2 refugee camps and many many individual flats for the human trash.
Some nigger tried to open my bike lock with a knife.
Some niggers stole a high tier car from a friend.

We have one serious assault per day on average (that means a victim died or was seriously injured)
And multiple sexual assaults per day(I think it was 6 or 8) on average(I am male though)

Fucking lefty scum.
>>
>>33529200
>1. The attacker may just go away when he sees it (the chance it will be a negro or a goatfucker are about 99.9% right now, they are cowards)

This is a poor mindset for self-defense. If you create the expectation in your head that display will prevent a confrontation you may be slow to react in the event a confrontation still occurs. Condition your mind that if that weapon comes out it's go time. Strike first, strike fast, strike until the threat is neutralized. There is no such thing as a fair fight.
>>
>>33529274
Also watch this video if your english is good enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffEqMytRtg
>>
>>33529274
dude I would literally love to kill the shitskins as long as I dont get jailed for it.

You are absolutly right.

I just said that, because a confrontation is also threatening for me and that is why I want a big deterrence factor. Although I am fairly coragous, if I didnt change since school.
>>
>>33529281
thank you, will do.
>>
>>33528986
>wanting to get in a knife fight
carry a hardened stick
>>
>>33528986
just go to hardware store and buy a lawnmower blade, sharpen it and make a shitty handle by wrapping one end with a thick layer of tape.

throw away after use.
>>
>>33529303
what is the perfect size?
And how in the world can I concealed carry it?
Teleskop sticks are illegal to carry.
>>
>>33529291
This is another mindset error that will get you killed. Deal with shit as it comes. If you are spending mental cycles worrying about what happens AFTER the fight DURING the fight you are at a disadvantage. I promise you that your opponent doesn't give a fuck about later they want to kill you NOW. If you survive the encounter than you can worry about the consequences.

Of course the easiest fight to win is the one you don't get into so follow the rule of the stupids: Don't be in stupid places with stupid people doing stupid things.
>>
>>33529327
LEute vergewaltigen ist auch illegal, Sachen stehlen auch, Krankenhausreif prügeln auch. besorg dir nen scheiss Teleskopschlagstock und versteck den einfach inner tiefen Hosentasche und lauf nicht wie der letzte Asi rum damit du nicht ständig kontrolliert wirst.
>>
>>33529311
sounds pretty good

I will think about that, need to check the legal situation though.
>>
>>33529327
about a foot in length 1 to 1-1/2 in in diameter, and just put it in your pocket. If you can get arrested for carrying a stick you can just pick up off the ground I'm not sure there's anything we can do.
>>
>>33529340
Don't discount impact weapons. How is your law on carrying a heavy padlock with a bandana tied to it for swinging? Carry padlock in your pocket with the bandana hanging out so you can pull it out and start swinging.
>>
File: World war 2 daggers.jpg (57KB, 900x632px) Image search: [Google]
World war 2 daggers.jpg
57KB, 900x632px
>>33528986
>German law allowes carrying of up to 12cm/4.7inches fixed blades

Overall, or is that blade length?

>The folder must be opened with 2 hands OR it shouldnt snap in place automaticly.

What do you mean by snap in place? Are you talking about the blade locking?

And what exactly is the extent of that first bit? Because if it refers to the stock state of the knife then you can get around it with various devices available on knife making shops, they're usually just brass studs that you can screw onto your knife but there are other designs out there.

What about blade shape? Can you have more than one edge? Does your law say something stupid about muh bowies?
>>
>>33528986
warum fühlst du dich unsicher?
>>
>>33529360
also ich meine ist dir speziell irgendwas passiert?
>>
>>33529336
Wurde bis jetzt 2 mal kontrolliert. Einmal hat die Polizei nach irgendwelchen Verbrechern gesucht und mich gefragt ob ich was gesehen habe.
Einmal fuhr ich in der Dämmerung ohne Licht Fahrrad und der fette Bulle wollte seine neue Kolegin beeindrucken.

Aber ich überlege es mir.

>>33529330
seems logical, thank you.
>>
>>33529200
I don't know the laws in Germany and I don't know how they will see this but if you're not worried about laws in your truly worried about protecting your family use wasp spray it's the worst goddamn pepper spray ever it's like f****** Agent Orange
>>
>>33529215
What's Sweden retard?
>>
>>33529356
12cm blade length

yes I talk about blade locking (Sorry my vocabulary on this topic is fairly weak)

>And what exactly is the extent of that first bit? Because if it refers to the stock state of the knife then you can get around it with various devices available on knife making shops, they're usually just brass studs that you can screw onto your knife but there are other designs out there.

all the legal terms I talked about and will talk about are aplied to a legal to carry knife. Not the product you by.

>Shape
fist-knifes or any sort of knife that points forward when you punch is absolutly illegal

>Edge
double edge is illegal

>bowies
its above 12cm
if I dont have a valid reason to have it (self defence isnt because we are cucked)
its illegal.

>>33529367
Mein Fahrad wurde zwei mal geklaut
Als ich noch klein war wollten mich zwei ebenso alte Dödel ausrauben.
Wir haben zwei Flüchtlingsheime. und lies vielleicht einfach diesen Post von mir
>>33529272
>>
Rip europe.
>>
>>33529051
This.

Seriously, do as Metatron does and wear chainmail.
>>
>>33529367
>>33529360
Und muss erst jemand erstochen werden, damit man sich eine Waffe kauft?
Ich bin etwas überascht das auf /k/ zu lesen.
>>
>>33528986
I hope you get shafted over this to be honest.
You keep bringing african scum with no papers and with soul purpose to be burden on your social system but you deny my applications while jumping through bureaucratic hoops for a temporary works permit.
Go fuck yourselves you stupid cunts.
>>
>>33529446
I have seen this video too.
I have no idea on the topic though, is this thing legit? https://www.zeughaus.info/Haubergeon-Kettenhemd-10mm-ID-RUNDRINGE-verzinkt?gclid=Cj0KEQjwiI3HBRDv0q_qhqXZ-N4BEiQAOTiCHsESHjLt3loNB07zMdWXDb31w3G5pNxgJjdvzaLYBKgaAkZG8P8HAQ

Modern vests are more expensive for some reason.
>>
>>33529459
Dude, I am not Merkel. And you know that the jews are behind this.
I activly speak out against this bullshit whenever I can.
>>
>>33529436
>>33529356
I forgot to add
-unsharpend side should be flat, so no harpoon like stuff
and all the obvious stuff
-no triangular blades etc
-no other cheeky stuff to cause worse wounds

it basicly shoul be like a tool
>>
>>33529454
sorry, nur aus interesse...
btw glaube ich nicht dass ein messer die beste verteidigung ist, kenne mich damit aber nicht aus also ja...
>>
Who the fuck comes up with such stupid regulations? In Germanstan you cant have bladd longer than 12 cm, in Italy it is 10 cm, in Russia your blade cant be thicker than 3 mm etc...
>>
>>33529761
>State wants to have powermonopol
>Lawmakers in a democracy are filthy lazy bastards by definition and need to justify their existence so they make up new laws now and then.
>>
Wie wär's mit nem kleinen Waffenschein und 'ner Schreckschusspistole? I doubt a knife will do you any good when your opponent(s) also have one. Alternatively, move somewhere safer. Your place sounds like a shithole
>>
>>33529784
I cant move.
I am 21 years old studying and living with my parrents. We just bought a new house.

I will take the gaspistol into consideration.
>>
>>33529051
>In confrontations between a criminal and a law abiding citizen where at least one of them carries a knife, in 70% of the cases at least one of them gets hurt
LOL, so what? You carry a knife, criminal gets hurt.
>>
File: Condor Bushlore.jpg (116KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Condor Bushlore.jpg
116KB, 800x533px
>>33529436
>if I dont have a valid reason to have it its illegal.

Then it seems like your best bet is a utilitarian knife as a last resort to some pepper spray or something, especially with all of the other stipulations you posted.
>>
I second the pepperspray recommendation. Pepper spray does two things that knives don't
1- range
2- blinding and coughing (in addition to pain)
You have the chance to incapacitate them before they even reach you. Of course you can get both, carry pepper spray and a knife if you have the pocket space.

>>33529200
>pepperspray is absolutly useless if there is wind
that's what gel and foam spray are for

>>33529459
you're a fucking idiot, OP is obviously not one of the bleeding hearts who welcomes the immigrants, you're generalizing all germans.
>>
>>33529829
oh you get in serious trouble if the guy didnt have a knife and you stabbed him

I know, makes perfect sense right? I have to offer the criminal a fair fight.
>>
Cold Steel Kudu (4,25") (two handed opening, locks, doesn't look like scary assault knife), plus a quick deployment fixed blade like a ka bar TDI
>>
>>33529200
>1. The attacker may just go away when he sees it (the chance it will be a negro or a goatfucker are about 99.9% right now, they are cowards)
Or he will pull out his own knife.

Or he will attempt to disarm you, which is likely to happen even if you cut them/stab them since knives are beyond shit when it comes to quickly incapacitating someone in a fight.

I don't think you understand how fight-or-flight response works. As soon as you pull out a knife you are creating a life-or-death situation. When this happens whoever you are dealing with will either do everything in his power to escape or kill you first.

You would be surprised how often it's the latter, especially if you are dealing with aggresive people.

You don't pull out a lethal weapon if you are not ready to use iy, period. You can hope they go away, but you need to be ready to kill whoever you pulled that kinfe on. Are you?

>2. I like knives.
Don't be retarded.

>2nd weapon of choice would be a electro shocker against bulls, but on second though a knife is just more effective and has more usefll properties.
Knives are not effective in self-defense. The whole point of self-defense is to incapacitate. Knives are absolutely terrible at that.

It doesn't matter that the cuts/stabs you made are lethal and the guy will be dead within hours, he's still alive, full of adrenaline and about to fuck you up.
>>
>>33529842
>what is running away and never looking back
I really doubt a criminal is going to call the cops on you, even if he does you should be very, very far away when that happens.
Also if you value more "not getting in trouble" than protecting your fuckin' life and family in a life or death situation, gtfo.
>>
>>33529436
I think your best option is a fixed blade knife. A folding knife that requires two hand and doesn't lock would not be very good for defense. Maybe something like an Izula, CRKT SPEW, Schrade Sharpfinger
>>
>>33529865
>I really doubt a criminal is going to call the cops on you
If you stabbed them and there are no witnesses? They absolutely will.
>>
>>33529200
>I like knives.
I like muskets, that however dosen't mean that its smart to use them for self defense
>>
File: polskipepe.jpg (216KB, 550x526px) Image search: [Google]
polskipepe.jpg
216KB, 550x526px
>tfw firearms instructor in Poland
>pretty much everyone open carries at the job
>carrying a loaded firearm is legal

>if I ever need to use it I have a perfect explanation as to why exactly did I have a firearm with me (going to/from work, going to the range to practice, etc.)
Feels good.
>>
>I want to get in a knife fight
>I write online about being racist while people lose their gun rights over the suggestion to "arm themselves" in response to new years rape
>seriously considering a gas gun
Holy fuck op.
Wait time for Kleiner Waffenschein is over 6 Months, it affords you an unwieldy possibly lethal weapon (about 150€ for the gun) which produces clouds of irritants. A jet spray has more range, you won't hit yourself and does not require any licensing. I'd suggest a can of Fox green (only for defense against dogs, it's illegal to use on humans) and a collapsible baton under a coat (only at home of course, carrying it outside would be illegal and I do not suggest you do anything illegal). Also get training, both unarmed and with a stick.
>>
>>33529855
thx for the kudu, although a google search on the ka bar TDI gave me a police paper that it is considered a fistknife and thus is illegal.

>>33529858
>you need to be ready to kill whoever you pulled that kinfe on. Are you?
yes

however considering the rest of what you have said and the other anons also,
I think a teleskope stick and wasp spray is a solid combo.
>>
>>33529899
>not using a percussion pistol to remove home invader
>>
>>33529936
>yes
Don't be so sure. If you are not actively looking for trouble it's likely you will instinctively want to flight rather than fight. I'm not saying you are guranteed to pussy out, but you won't know until you are in a life-or-death situation.

Stabbing someone in the neck takes a whole lot more dedication than beating them up or pulling the trigger.
>>
>>33529899
>not fighting off dindus with salt-ammo
>>
https://www.topsknives.com/knives/blade-length/0.38-4.75/knife-type/fixed-blade
>>
>>33529923
thanks,
as you see I had the same idea basicly at the same time >>33529936

So what is more effective wasp spray that the other anon mentioned >>33529426 or the fox mean grean thing?
>>
>>33529956
Ye, my backup would have been that I dont remember a single time that I seriously was going to hit someone and stoped until I did the damage I wanted to do or someone interrupted. With fists only though.
I also thought that the adrenaline filled situation would make it easier.

but ye, to be on the safe side I will get a blunt hitting weapon.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.