[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Super Soldiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the increment.png (139KB, 780x350px) Image search: [Google]
the increment.png
139KB, 780x350px
The "operator" spamming from the other day got me thinking - has /k/ heard any rumours about ultra shady national (para?)military units that aren't memes yet? Or is the whole idea of Leon/Bourne/Bond level spook teams a, er, spook?
>>
So I take this shit with a grain of salt, but I was at the gym with my uncle who had just ETSed from the army. He was army SF. I was exploring my options since I was in high school, so I was asking him questions and shit. So I was poking fun and was like "yeah anon, I'm sure you did some secret shit huh"
He looked at me and smiled and said "yeah, nothing like Virginia group though"
And I looked at him and was like what do you mean? And he was just like "nothing anon" with a smile. So Idk if he was pulling my dick or not but I've been in the army for almost 4 years now and never heard anything else about it.
>>
>>33528950

Look as hard as you want but you'll never find the keys to the drop zone either.
>>
>>33528956
Lol when I was stationed at Bragg I never fell for that shit though. Or the keys to area J. Idk he just said the shit so convincingly
>>
>>33528956
Holy fuck must be a hell of a lot of dropkicks that apply for airborne.
>>
>>33528932
> what is/was Gladio
>>
>>33528991
The self funding stay behind teams? Didn't they get implicated in more than a few murders?
>>
>>33529000
Yeah, lots of bombings and other nefarious deeds
>>
Judging by the terrifying incidence of trans behaviour and general nutcasery in 'gone public' intelligence community (see Shayler, Manning), I wouldn't be surprised if secret psyop teams were exacting revenge in quite novel ways.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (79KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
79KB, 1000x500px
>>33528932
Not ultra-secret but definitely shaddy, the Alpha Cell is an unofficial commando group dedicated to targeted killings. They covertly are part of the Action Service, itself being a secret military agency part of the DGSE.
>>
>>33528950
I was in PLDC at Ft Stewart with some guy from 1st Ranger BN. He mentioned wanting to be part of the "VB Boys". Wouldn't tell me what that means and just smiled. Guess VB stands for Virginia Beach. Who the fuck really knows what they do, but it must be a open secret if some SPC in BN knows about them.
>>
>>33529563
Wouldn't Virginia Beach be all navy? Any outfits around there recruit from all services?
>>
>>33529268
French spooks are cool spooks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.