[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US gun laws and domestic violence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1473051294103.png (335KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473051294103.png
335KB, 800x450px
so in a changing world climate, I'm starting to feel less safe without owning a pistol. I've been doing some research, but it's kind of hard for me to fully understand the laws that are in place, at least in washington state.

when I was 19 I beat the shit out of my ex-girlfriend(dw she deserve it), ended up with two misdemeanor DV charges(assault and malicious mischief). from what I understand, these charges may keep me from purchasing a firearm forever? is this true? seems a little bit harsh to be revoked the right to defend yourself over a domestic squabble. some answers from someone who's familiar with/more able to navigate gun laws would be helpful.
>>
>>33528576
>these charges may keep me from purchasing a firearm forever

sounds like the law is working as intended
>>
>>33528588

fpbp
>>
>>33528576
What exactly did she do?

Because if she cheated on you, you could've easily just screamed at her and cut all ties, rather than "beat the shit out" of her.

Did she cut your dick off? Did she kill your parents or harmed your family?

Now imagine your self with a gun + your justification of "she deserved it". Because if you shoot and kill your future girlfriend or wife over stupid shit, owning a gun is the least of your problems.
>>
>>33528576
>when I was 19 I beat the shit out of my ex-girlfriend(dw she deserve it)

explain yourself anon
>>
> I'm starting to feel less safe without owning a pistol
So is your ex.
The laws are made so she can buy a gun and shoot you in the gut and let you bleed out when you try to beat the shit out of her because "She deserve it" not you shooting her because "She deserve it".
>>
You cannot legally buy a gun from an FFL.
You can lie a bit and buy one in a private sale, but if a cop ever finds you with a gun you'll probably go to jail.
>>
This is a bait thread, you can tell because OP isn't responding, I'm seeing a half dozen of these a day. I think theres no form of raid going on.

DO NOT RESPOND

________________________Anyone below this line is an idiot______________________________
>>
>>33528576
Read this op it should answer your questions

https://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1117-restrictions-possession-firearms-individuals-convicted
>>
>>33528576

Misdemeanors can be cleared anon, make sure you have them cleared before purchasing a gun.
>>
>>33528811
>Misdemeanors

Misdemeanor Domestic Violence not so much see >>33528786
>>
>>33528576
>when I was 19 I beat the shit out of my ex-girlfriend(dw she deserve it)
You totally sound like a guy who should be armed and not like the biggest nignog around.
>>
>>33528576
Petition the court for your rights back you idiot
>>
>>33528576

more b.s.

this reads just like the crap you posted in the advice forum

seriously FOAD you trolling piece of shit
>>
>>33528576
I kek in your general direction.
>>
>>33528576
yee u shouldnt own a gun dude
>>
SLIDE THREAD
>>
>>33528730
This, OP you shouldn't own guns.
>>
Did you punch her in the seat?
>>
>>33528576
>>33528576
Glad to hear it, you womanbeating faggot. Don't need people like you preying on the weak or shooting someone in a fit of rage because they cut you off on the way to Wal Mart.
>>
>>33530787
>Preying on the "weak" because he beats women
>Being this much of a male-chauvinist pig
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.