[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serbu Firearms RN-50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Kebab Remover.jpg (146KB, 1801x929px) Image search: [Google]
Kebab Remover.jpg
146KB, 1801x929px
Does anyone own one and what are your thoughts...I don't care that there are "better" .50 BMG rifles...this is a 1200 dollar .50 BMG rifle...most of us don't shoot further than 100 yards as it is...
>>
I can send a metal pipe through my shoulder for cheaper than $1,200.
>>
I mean yeah I could do that for free...but that's not what I asked
>>
Looks awful.
There's a few companies that make single shot bolt action .50bmg uppers for AR-15 receivers for not much more. Look into those.
>>
I've also seen said uppers explode
>>
>>33527451
Although I trust Serbu, the aesthetics are far too reminiscent of Cobray for comfort, regardless of the actual quality of the gun
>>
It is stamped steel around a cold forged barrel. Fits the bill for quite a few guns made.
>>
>>33527451
So what is this gun?
Just a thicccc as fuck barrel, muzzle brake, and a bolt?

Could you not just buy a barrel and build your own gun around it?
>>
>>33528231
its something royal nonsuch the youtuber designed and mark serbu went with since the kids fucking his daughter and he likes him
>>
>>33527466
>>33528231
Mark Serbu "collaborated" (aka did all the work) with this dweeb from youtube whos channel is just him building pipeguns

its a memegun of memeguns and while they were going to release it for $800 msrp they've really jacked up the price i see. It doesnt even have a fucking bolt, there's literally just a big screw cap with a hole for the firing pin that screws onto the bore, which tilts for inserting a new round/cleaning.

this shit is WAY too fucking expensive for what it is, its basically a pipe shotgun sized up for 50bmg and with a stock and actual trigger
>>
>>33528366
How can anyone like royal nonesuch? He's such a god damn dweeb, it seems like every week he has a "new" slam fire pipe gun to show off. I can't wait for him to blow his face off. What happened to the good ol days of buying a surplus ma deuce barrel, making an interrupted thread breach, and rigging an ar drop in trigger to fire the damn thing?
>>
>/k/ hates royalnonesuch now

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>33527451
>threaded breech
lol nah
>$1,200
HAHAHHAHA
>>
>>33528366
>fucking his daughter
Val must be a slut because she seems to be spending a hell of a lot of time with a much bigger youtuber now, DoitWithDan

And of course she wears a bikini for all the videos she's in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu-tU8wDPgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uWlnQHvp7k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.