[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whens it gonna happen /k/....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1411575538317.jpg (257KB, 1280x735px) Image search: [Google]
1411575538317.jpg
257KB, 1280x735px
When is our generation going to have its chance, when are we going to get the war that is going to define our generation. I was too young for Iraq or AFG and now I feel like I missed out on something that will define a generation. When are we going to get our chance, when is shit going to kick off in north korea or syria
>>
>USAF
>implying you wouldn't just be sitting in a Utah drone trailer, playing a point-and-click adventure game with a hi-tech RC plane
>>
>>33526466
Fuck off John McCain we don't need another war.
>>
FMJ is the most overrated movie I have ever seen
>>
>>33526597
This desu
>>
>>33526466
The media is just playing up this North Korea shit right? They can't be serious
>>
>>33526695
It'd be a slaughter if we actually went in there.

But it appears it'll be NK next.

My personal theory: it will be Iraq again. Trump just sent Kushner there and his admin announced to the whole world "hey the president is sending his Jew son-in-law to this Middle Eastern hellhole on Monday, pls no bully". Seems like a perfect setup, sacrifice your son in law and use it as an excuse to go crusading through Iraq again. Not sure why they'd do it, but reading the articles about how unprecedented it is for them to announce something like this seems too weird.
>>
>being excited about war
>>
>>33526848
I'm a cringy fuck that is going to regret posting this
>>
>>33526778
>But it appears it'll be NK next.
Who will start it though? Every time there is a thread about this we always read about the number of people that would die from Nork artillery in Seoul. We don't want to be responsible for that.
>>
>>33527211
literally who cares about worst koreans
>>
>>33526466
>North Korea
Unless something extraordinary happens, never.

Wars don't define generations like 'Nam did anymore. People just go to sandy places and some of them come back dead or fucked up.

You'll notice that the last 25 years, while we have had the military deployed here and there, doing military stuff, it doesn't affect the collective consciousness like that. It's not on the forefront of the nation's mind. That doesn't define a generation; it's just shit that happens in the background. Sorry pal.
>>
>>33526778
I hope trump isnt that retarded. shit would be even worse than Iraq. unless maybe magically we steam rolled them, somehow prevented the deaths of 10s of thousands of SOKOs , and then their homogenous(read, not crazy diametrically opposed ethnic factions) were super grateful for the whole not being sent to camps/welcome to capitalism thing while simultaneously being so used to a jack boot on their throat that they didnt get butt hurt about every little warcrime. then we'd just have to worry about taking care and integrating millions of skill less NOKOs
>>
File: Roof of Koreans.jpg (185KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
Roof of Koreans.jpg
185KB, 950x647px
>>33527525
Koreans are bros though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.