[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

browning buck mark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: original.img[1].jpg (2MB, 4654x2676px) Image search: [Google]
original.img[1].jpg
2MB, 4654x2676px
thoughts on this gun?

been looking for a 22 semiauto for plinking fun that's also suitable enough for small game

can't get a ruger mark iv cuz calicucked. only complaint i can find about the buckmark is the full takedown sucks, but according to the manual it isn't necessary to disassemble for cleaning
>>
File: 20161112_084530.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_084530.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
These are sex amigo, California here as well, but looking at carry guns.
But I do recommend the buckmark, she's great shooting, pic related is mine.
Thoughts on .380 coming out of a P238?
>>
File: ber87t1small.jpg (56KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
ber87t1small.jpg
56KB, 600x437px
Any thoughts on the Barretta Target 87?
>>
Just have someone in an other state buy a mk4 for you. Then bring it into the state your self.
>>
i have one. its alright desu. I've had some feeding issues with mine, only a few though, and it was probably the ammo. You cant dry fire the damn thing or the slide is harder to cock for some reason. It feels wonderful in the hand, but i personally wish I went with the Smith and Wesson 22 victory instead
>>
>>33526548
That's hot.
>>
>>33526599
DO YOU WORK FOR ATF?
>>
File: 801.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
801.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
This POS I have is pretty okay. Not too complicated to take down completely.
22-S
>>
>>33526548
looks great but not cucklifornia legal. shit really sucks

buck mark is the best bet in CA as ruger mk2/3 are even harder to takedown
>>
>>33527671
Im an ausfag so Im used to shitty gun laws, but why isnt this or the ruger legal there?
>>
>>33526599
Are you literally retarded.

>DURRR COMMIT A FELONY FOR A 22lr

>DURRRR cuck fornia will never find out hyuk

You are either undercover, and idiot or a felon.

Fuck off
>>
>>33526599
anyone else notice how shitty ATF's bait has been lately? probably budget cuts I assume
>>
>>33527963
ruger mark 2 and 3 is legal but notorious for complicated takedown. in ruger mark 4 they fixed everything and the pistol looks sexy as hell. Too bad this was after CA passed the "microstamping law" so the pistol will not be able to get in the states. Only any pistol unmodified in any way prior to the "law" can still be imported and sold.
>>
>>33528129
Wait is the reasoning before that is that guns made after that date are somehow less dangerous or are they literally preventing new guns full stop so that when existing stock wears out they will be able to end handgun ownership without banning them.
>>
>>33528175
they have safety testing before a gun can be sold
they made the requirements for passing more strict
its at the point where a gun wont meet all the requirements since like 2012 ish so nothing new has been added to the roster
if it made it on the roster in the past it stays certified as long as the manufacturer pays the annual renewal feel. if anything falls off its not getting back on.
>>
>>33528242
It baffles the mind that Australia for all its faults still has better gun laws than this. I hope this isnt a trend that sticks
>>
File: BuckMark-Lead590.jpg (282KB, 590x460px) Image search: [Google]
BuckMark-Lead590.jpg
282KB, 590x460px
IDK, the buckmark looks super cheap to me, can't pinpoint why.

I think it's because the fact you can see though the ejection port and its just open on both sides. It reminds me of that .22 open bolt pistol mark serbu designed for buybacks
>>
>>33528175
yes, it is a law that effectively bans any new pistol from being sold in CA.
BUT, You can buy a CZ75B, just not CZ75B commemorative edition as the SKU is different from the approved SKU. That's just how it is now until gunmakers repeal that law
>>
>>33527987
There's no law against owning a gun that isn't on the list. The roster is a restriction on what a retail gun shop in California can sell you, not on what you can legally own, and not on what you can buy or sell as a PPT. That's why you see listings for off-roster guns all the time in the handgun marketplace subforum on Calguns. If you legally bought an off-roster handgun in another state, you can bring it into California, and that's perfectly legal, and if someone legally owns a handgun that isn't on the roster and you want to buy it from them as a PPT, that's perfectly legal too. (The roster also doesn't apply to any C&R gun).

Oh, and the ATF is a federal agency - it doesn't enforce state laws.

The trick is getting an out of state gun shop to sell you a handgun if you show them a California ID. The short answer is: they won't. They'll sell you all the accessories you want (there's a reason why gun shops in Reno and Las Vegas keep big shelves full of high-capacity magazines on display, and why they don't ask questions if you pay for them in cash), but as for guns themselves, a California ID will be a sure conversation-ender.

If you want an off-roster handgun, I'd try the Calguns marketplace - it's probably your best bet. Be patient and what you want will come up eventually.
>>
File: IMG_20170303_160414.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_160414.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>33525205
Great gun, Own one personally.

I like to start off my handgun practice days with one of these specifically because they're very easy to shoot, and it's a good barometer of how shit I'm shooting that day, before I move on to more difficult pistols.

That said, they require an Allen wrench and 2.5 hands to properly disassemble and clean. It's not impossible with practice, but it is annoying.
>>
>>33525205
Had one as a kid. Excellent gun. Great for plinking, accurate enough for small game hunting. Mine didnt feed with all types of ammo, including CCI Mini Mag suprisingly, but it happily ate Federal .22 bulk all day. There's loads of aftermarket parts and while the stock sights arent bad, mine were custom adjustable target sights from the previous owner and I really liked them. They feel a lot like a 1911 in the hand and the controls are nicely positive, but not hard to use by any means. The slide felt nice to rack back and the chamber was clearly visible from either side which was a nice touch.

Would highly reccomend for a .22 auto pistol
>>
File: IMAG0296[1].jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0296[1].jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
I really enjoy mine. I was hunting for a MkIV ruger when it first came out, but they were incredibly hard to find.

I bought the Buckmark Plus UDX on a near whim. I have been nothing but happy with it. I just wish that there were larger aftermarket mags, but what ever.

In the right hands, it's a tack driver. My hands are not the right hands, but It does well enough for me.
>>
>>33526548
Grip is short. For what's SUPPOSED to be a high-end target pistol I don't understand why they have it so your pinky dangles off.
>>
File: 1485353944052m.jpg (143KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485353944052m.jpg
143KB, 821x1024px
>>33528129
>>33528175
You are missing the vital flaw with California.
The gun roster.
I can't get a gun not on this roster, so I can get a P238 in stainless or two tone, but that's it.
NO OTHER FUCKING FINISHES, LIKE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
FucKing
JUST
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.