[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on the mosin nagant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (362KB, 2485x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 2485x794px
>>
>>33524839
Pretty cool rifle who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>33524839
Is good rifle.
>>
>>33524839
Commie junk that only has a good reputation because it's cheap and shoots.
>>
worthless now that 54R costs as much as every other WW2 rifle round. might as well get an enfield or mauser now.
>>
>>33524839
Very nice.
>>
>>33524839
The same as it was the last time we had this thread two days ago.
>>
>>33524839

Inferior POS when compared to any other military rifle of that era, and even a bigger piece of stanky junk in the 21st century.
>>
Is best rifle you can buy. Stupid American rifles are overcomplicated and decadent. Communist rifles best rifles without question. Might as well insert bullets manually before buying capitalist rifle
>>
>>33524839
An interesting, but flawed rifle. It was fully competitive when adopted but like all non mauser/ lee-enfield designs it was functionally obsolete within a decade pf adoption. They are historically interesting due to their use in multiple major wars, but with the exception of the Finns who were able to make a silk purse from a sow's ear it was a design that served much longer than it should have and was able to mask its flaws by being deployed in truly mind boggling numbers.
>>
>>33524839
It's a rifle. It was cheap. Now it is not. Its time in fame is gone.

The point of the low price is you and buddies could get crates on the cheap and arm 60+ people for $60-80 a head with bulk surplus ammo. Those who already have all that and are hoarding it ready for anything are good.

Anyone getting them now? You're too late for it to make any reasonable sense.
>>
>>33525098
Oh look, another Ivan wannabee.
>>
Around 10 years ago, you could pick up a Mosin for about $60-70, and a spam can of ammo for about the same. Collectors and poorfags would buy one on occasion, but cleaning off cosmoline that was baked on for 70-80 years discouraged most of the kids.

Fast forward to about 5-6 years ago- a buying frenzy for junk rifles erupts. Kiddies who grew up playing Call Of Duty turn 18, want the real thing, and the moist nugget is all that their allowance will swing.

Kids convince their friends that the nugget is the real deal, and dumbshits keep buying rifles that nobody wanted for damn near a century.

While OL dealers are still trying to pull $300-400 for this crap, I'm seeing a lot of local suckers trying to dump their junk rifles for half of that with very few takers.

If you paid more than $100 for your Mosin, consider it a lesson learned, and put it in the very back of your closet and buy a real gun.

If you paid more than that, kek.
>>
>>33524839
i would rather have an sks.
>>
I bought mu Mosin Nagant for $95. It makes you feel like you could take on a tank and win.
It's also great for announcing your arrival at the local rifle range. That muzzle blast will make the whole firing line sit back and ask, "WTF was THAT?"
>>
>>33526486
>That muzzle blast will make the whole firing line sit back and ask, "WTF was THAT?"

No, it makes everyone look at each other with that expression that says "not another one of those assholes."
>>
File: russians are white.jpg (64KB, 800x1169px) Image search: [Google]
russians are white.jpg
64KB, 800x1169px
>>33524839
Piss poor rifle made for illiterate churki conscripts.
>>
>>33526509
i feel sorry for you. I guess not everyone can own an M44
>>
>>33524839
Greatest rifle ever made.
>>
Bought a M39, have not been disapointed. The quality and heft of the stock and the barrel is not made of shit.

Have not owned a Russian mosin yet but shot a buddies carbine and was not impressed other then the historical cool factor.
>>
Decent literal meme gun.`
>>
>>33524839
You can drag it through hell and back and it will still hit center of mass at 300 yards.
Carbines are fun as hell to shoot and ammo is cheap.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.