[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WFG - Writefag General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 100

File: k84dtnhktioy.jpg (92KB, 1024x1133px) Image search: [Google]
k84dtnhktioy.jpg
92KB, 1024x1133px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Don't know who has and hasn't been mentioned by this point, so everyone gets a mention: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek

Feels weird doing shit for once.
>>
FUCK, forgot to link the old thread.

old thread here:
>>33482370

this is why we let poly run shit.
>>
File: OH YOU.jpg (20KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
OH YOU.jpg
20KB, 214x235px
>>33524698
>>
>>33524656
>so everyone gets a mention

You lazy bastard.
>>
File: Eva Screen.png (2MB, 1360x767px) Image search: [Google]
Eva Screen.png
2MB, 1360x767px
Another /wfg/ exclusive update to a game that I'm trying my best to actually release!

Mock screen! I didn't feel like actually going into my .psds or bothering my programmer for fonts, so this is what you get. Sorry guys.
>>
>>33524754
Looks nice. How far into the project are you now?
>>
>>33524743
is that not obvious by my amount of presence in thread? i bin and i lack productive comments.
>>
>>33524754
I may have just realized this, but why does your medic crossdraw?
>>
>>33524769

Writing is all done, just proofing and brushing up bits and pieces as I reread the script. Ended up being over 200k of words. Programmer is coding up the prologue which should be around 20K worth of words, though I wish I had assets to give him to put in.

Biggest bottleneck is definitely BGs and sprites - least my musician is pretty quick with making BGMs. In a perfect world, I'd hit kickstarter around May/Jun timeframe, but I want to have a polished demo before then since I can't rely off of animay waifus.

>>33524774

That was actually the style of the 1934 Beretta holsters. Shame she's a lefty, so realistically she'd just fumble and drop the damn thing.
>>
>“You know I can’t actually get drunk?”
>The muscular, dark skinned, elven eared woman sat at the kitchen table in my apartment, surrounded by empty bottles and cans- presumably the entirety of my alcohol reserves.
>The past twenty-four hours were summed up in her voice and watery eyes as she looked on, not with embarrassment for consuming all my liquor, but a plea for pity.
>When I saw the ad on Arms List a couple days ago, I was ecstatic. Not only was someone selling a police trade-in 870, they were right in my area. I had wanted a shotgun for a while and made my mind up well before that I wanted an 870. When I saw the price he was asking for it, I emailed him asking to meet in person the next day, to which he replied “the sooner the better.”
>We met at the parking lot of a church the next evening. The man I met must have come there directly from work or just stopped at home to get the gun, as he was still in black pants and a white dress shirt with blue tie, his sleeves rolled up to fend off the summer heat.
>He was a little taken aback that he was selling a 12 gauge to a 5’5” woman, but his face held much more than that. When he told me about the shotgun, when he bought it, how often he shot it, it looked as if he was trying to suppress memories. He didn’t say anything about a geist and since my Bersa had never once said a word to me, I didn’t think about it at the time.
>Every time he said “it,” it looked as if he was getting his heart wrenched out of his chest.
>Not too long after meeting, he asked for the money and I gave him $300 in cash. In exchange I got a soft rifle case with Remington 870.
>When the handle left his hand, I could almost see the visible depression in his eyes. We shook hands and a minute later he was gone, his silver economy sedan lost in the stream of rush-hour traffic.
>I loaded my new weapon into the passenger seat of my shitmobile and headed back to my apartment to finger the shotgun.
>>
>>33524863
>I got home and snuck the case in my door, hoping to avoid unnecessary interaction with neighbors. Upon getting to the kitchen table, I took my Bersa Thunder .380 out of its holster, cleared the chamber, and dropped the mag. Then I unzipped the tan bag, and inside was my treasure. The 870 had an extended magazine tube, wooden forend, and the top folding stock. Perfect.
>I looked at it in the light of my kitchen. Every scratch, flaw, and imperfection accrued from years of use. It was, to me, beautiful.
>Before I could finish my admiration though, a light flashed before my eyes and I felt the weight in my hands leave. Standing in front of me was a black-haired woman with about half a foot of height on me, tan skin, and oddly shaped ears.
>I couldn’t get a word out before she shoved me away and ran to my bedroom, locking herself in. It took a few moments to realize what happened, but it then, for whatever reason, occurred to me that that woman was the Remington I had just bought.
>When I went to my room and knocked on the door, I head only sobs. I asked to come in but received nothing as a response. I asked who she was and received only cries to be left alone.
>No matter how sympathetic I tried to be, I couldn’t get an answer to my questions.
>Seeing no immediate solution, I took to the shower to allow myself time to think; the best idea that came from the 15 minute soak was food.
>I broke out the fanciest meal I had: two cups of Maruchan beef ramen.
>After the quick preparation, I went back to my bedroom, a cup of noodles in hand, and knocked again, saying that I had prepared food for us.
>Apparently this got her attention, as she cracked the door open to the point where I could barely see her eyes. I smiled what I hoped was the warmest smile of my life, trying to lure her out.
>It worked.
>I had her at the kitchen table slurping down the budget meal. Her eyes never met mine and she remained silent, but I had taken the first step.
>>
>>33524876
>She got up and headed back to the bedroom, but I grabbed her wrist before she could.
>She looked down at me, eyes filled with sorrowful anger. It was the same pain that the man who had sold her to me had in his eyes.
“What’s your name?” I asked, her muscular hand still being held by my dainty one.
>She just stared at me.
“Please. I don’t like seeing people upset. Tell me what’s wrong.”
>She picked me up and began carrying me to my room, as I flailed in her arms, not knowing what was going on, trying to protest the action.
>She placed me on the bed and stood over me for a moment. I cowered in fear of what she was about to do.
>Much to my surprise, she fell onto my lap and began to cry again.
>I rubbed her head to try and tried my best to comfort her. For a while it was just wails, but eventually it became questions to no one and rants to the heavens.
>“Why did she force him to sell me? Did anything I do mean anything to her? Their daughter called me ‘sis.’ I kept the house together when they were away. I spent my best days with him. I called her mother when she told me to get out! And for what? Why didn’t he try harder to convince her? How could all I’ve done be eroded by one editorial? Did neither of them love me?” she asked, pained by the weight of her world.
>I had no response but to keep running my hands through her jet black hair. She kept crying, her tears running down from her cheeks onto my shorts.
>At some point she went to sleep, but not before taking me and hugging me close to her voluptuous chest. I never expected to ever have someone else in my bed, much less a woman, even less a woman who was actually a shotgun, and I’m sure my family would have quite a few objections, but it didn’t matter at that moment.
>The night was long. She woke up a few times, waking me up along with her. She cried. She asked the same questions.
>>
>>33524892
>“Will she not miss me? How will they explain my disappearance to her? How could that whore do this to me?”
>After the only dreamless sleep of that night, my alarm went off. The woman next to me was unbothered by the piercing beep.
>I did my morning rituals as usual, but stopped for a moment when I began to prepare breakfast. I made two cups of coffee, four slices of toast, and washed two apples.
>Leaving the other measly breakfast on the kitchen table next to a yellow sticky note saying where I was, what my cell number was, and telling my new guest to make herself at home I made my way out. As much as I wanted to stay, wage slavery demanded I go elsewhere that day, so I did.
>The day flew by as worry racked my brain. I received no calls, no emails, no anything.
>When my time in the cubicle was up, I walked the two blocks to my beater of a car and drove my way back to the apartment that I kept telling myself was only temporary dwelling.
> I walked in to see her in the kitchen, surrounded by the non-liquid remnants of all the alcohol I kept around.
>“You know I can’t actually get drunk?”
>She turned her stare to me, forcing a painful smile.
>“But I really wish I could right about now.”
>>
>>33524910
I like it.

>>33524656
So, should I post the slightly modified version of the beginning of the flashback, or just start with only the new shit?
This is for Dike n' Geist: Pirate Season (Tanya's 2090 deployment)
>>
>>33525175
just drop the link to the paste bin
>>
>>33525285
That feels lazy to me.
>>
>>33524910
looking good
>>
>>33525312
i meant the re make if is slightly diferent, if is new story drop it on the thread like it's hot
>>
>>33525341
Give me a minute and I'll post the newer bits. Here's the Pastebin for the "new" story: https://pastebin.com/HtnQzLBh
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>33525513
>The two of you sat there, Nonna straddling your lap, simply embracing each other, for close to an hour
>This is the happiest that you’ve been in the /k/ube knows how long
>You think that Nonna feels the same way
>As you think this a knock comes on the door
“Yo! You decent in there?” came a familiar voice
>You and Nonna untangled yourselves from each other and she got off of your bed and sits back down in her chair
>You both wipe the tears from your faces before you respond
“Yeah, come on in.” You tell them
>They open the door and you see that it’s Sven, your second oldest brother
>In order of age, you’re brothers are: Jack(30), Sven(27), Volker(25), Karl(22), (((Chad)))(21), you(18)
>Fuck Chad
>Sven took over dad’s engineering firm shortly after you set out for basic
>He's always been a good and responsible brother. He intentionally took a third shift job with dad so that he could help you with homework and such while you were still in school because dad was always too tired or busy
>He tried his damnedest to take grandpa’s place but just couldn’t do it. Still, he definitely helped some
“Hey, kid. You know you scared the shit out of us, right?” he opens
“Bullshit. You were the only one who was scared. I swear; Jack, Volker, Karl, and dad were too busy laughing their asses off at the fact that I almost went down in Boot, without even having gotten to see real combat” I respond
>He chuckles nervously
>I fucking knew it
>Then he seems to just have noticed that Nonna is here too, still holding my right hand
“Who’s this? Your girlfriend?” he asks. “Why didn’t you tell us that you’d finally found someone?”
>he walks over to take a seat that’s on your left side
>Nonna goes red at the mention of the word “girlfriend”
>Fuck she’s adorable
“I-I am Nonna.” She stammers
>Sven looks slightly confused for a moment before asking
“Tanya, isn’t that the name Grandpa gave the Mosin that you use?”
>>
>>33524910
That was great.
>>
>>33526031
“I /am/ zhat Mosin, Sven.” Nonna responds, slightly tiredly
>Sven looks at me, and then at Nonna, and then back to me before his face lights up
“So you finally got her to come out for you? Congrats!” He exclaims
“Less that I GOT her to come out, so much as if she didn’t I would have fucking died.” You respond in monotone to make him think that you’re upset
>He falls for it and starts stammering out an apology that you don’t pay attention to
>One of the few real life activities that bring you joy other than shooting and cleaning your guns is fucking with your brothers
>Other people in general, but still
>You still haven’t managed to get Volker
>No-one said that you were a good sister. Average, perhaps. No better
>Unfortunately, it had the same effect on Nonna
>She’s looking at the flood again
“Sorry,” she whispers. “I’m sorry zhat I was never zhere for you before. . .”
>She tries to let go of her hand but you just hold on tighter and pull on her
>The sudden jerk startles her and almost forces her out of her chair
>You don’t think that you’re going to really need those rehab courses
“Nonna, could you please get up here? It’s cold, these sheets are shit, and I’m only wearing a hospital gown.” you complain to her
>In reality, it’s quite nice, but she needs another hug
>You probably do too, but you won’t admit to that
“W-what are you-” Nonna blurts out as Sven butts in
“If you’re cold, I could get you a jacket-”
You stare daggers at him until he shuts the fuck up and realizes what you’re trying to do
“No, Nonna, sitting in my lap, is definitely what I need right now” you explain
>You pull on Nonna’s hand until she relents and climbs onto the bed with you
>You spread your legs and pat the space that’s been made in between
>Holy fuck
>Can her face GET any redder?
>Adorable
>>
>>33526046
>You must keep her within arm’s reach at all times
>If anyone else saw this and you couldn’t immediately claim her as yours, you’re pretty sure that someone would try to take her home with them
>Nonna reluctantly sits in between your legs, her tail coming out off to the side
>You wrap your arms around her waist and pull her in
>She is so fucking embarrassed
>You can’t get enough of this shit
>You pull her back so that you’re laying down with her on top of you
>Nonna makes a cute “meep” sound as you lower the both of you down
“Much better~” you exclaim
>Truly, this was one of the best ideas that you’ve ever had
>Nonna is covering her face with her hands out of embarrassment
>Sven is shaking his head while facepalming
>You are so fucking smug right now. This is the greatest.
>The only thing that could make this better is if you and Nonna were both Naked, and Sven wasn’t here
>You are tempted to say this out loud, or to whisper it into Nonna’s ear, but you think she may actually die if she gets any more embarrassed
“So, anyway. What were you saying, Sven?” You inquire, having finished getting comfy
>Sven stops shaking his head, removes his hand from his face and looks at you
>He knows what you just did, but isn’t sure if you did it on purpose
>In truth, you’re not sure either.
>You knew that you thought that Nonna needed a hug and that you wanted to hug her
>As for how you got it done, you just know that you did it in the easiest-for-you way that you could
>You start stroking Nonna’s head with your hand as he finally responds
>Nonna’s stopped being so embarrassed, you think, as she moves her hands from her face down to the hand that you still have on her waist
>>
>>33526074
“Well, I really just came by to make sure that you were fine.” Sven began. “Seeing as how Nonna’s here with you, and you’re not dead or comatose, I suppose that everything is fine. So, Nonna? If I may: Why did none of you ever show yourselves to any of us?”
>Nonna tenses up, not wanting to go through the explanation again you think
“She explained that to me earlier,” you interject. “They were trying to get Grandpa and me to look at them as nothing more than tools to try to emotionally distance themselves from us. If they showed their geist forms, then they couldn’t achieve that goal.”
>Nonna seems to relax due to your having explained the situation for her
“I see.” Was Sven’s reply
>He looked a bit grim for a moment before putting on a smile and standing to leave
>He rustles your hair and then extends his hand to Nonna
>She sits up and takes the offered handshake
“As is obligatory, if you hurt her, we’re ALL coming for you.” Sven playfully threatens
>She must have tried to crush his hand after that because Sven suddenly winces in pain
“I swear zhat I will never let ANYZHING harm Tanya.” Nonna declares
>You can hear a fire in her that you didn’t think possible from what you’d already seen
“Okay! I believe you.” Sven blurts as he retracts his hand. “I need to get going. It’s kinda late and I’ve got work to do.”
“See you later, Sven,” you say to him
>Now that you think about it, it is almost night outside
>You’re feeling pretty hungry, now that you think about it
>Sven turns to leave
>Before he goes he tells you to “get well soon”, then the door is shut once again
>Nonna begins to lean back into you but you stop her before she can
>She turns around, confused
“We’re getting up. I need food,” you explain
>As though to emphasize your statement your stomach growls
>Nonna’s face washes over with relief
>>
>>33526089
“If it is food, I can get you somezhing from zhe mess-hall, or make you somezhing if zhe do not have anyzhing zhat you would like!” she proudly exclaims as she climbs off of the bed, her tail wagging excitedly
>You miss her already
>Fuck. This skinship stuff is addictive
“While I appreciate the offer of delivery, I’d rather go too.” you say “Actually, how long was I out for?”
“...You were unconscious for two days,” was Nonna’s melancholic reply
“Well, then we should go ahead and start getting me used to my new legs,” you tell her as you swing them over the edge of the bed
>As you attempt to stand, you suddenly realize why you needed the rehab therapy
>DICKS.diq
>hindenburg.mp4
>You can only barely control the cybernetics and smash into the ground
>The sound of your shout of DICKS as you fell to the floor echoes through the room, and the hallway outside
“Tanya!” Nonna cries
>she rushes over to help you up and make sure that you are not injured
“Perhaps only I go, yes? Zhis way you do not fal-” Nonna attempts before you stop her with a finger on her lips
“I am going,” you tell her. “Please, just help me up. If I cannot stand and walk on my own yet, then I will simply need you to help me to stand and walk.”
>She seems nervous about the idea but ultimately concedes to it as a nurse rushes in
>Probably checking on the noise of someone shouting and then falling onto the floor
“What happened?!” the nurse demands as she moves to help Nonna pick you up
>you wave her off and as Nonna helps you to your feet you explain
“I am hungry, and so I tried to get up from the bed. It seems that I had overestimated my ability to stand and walk.”
“If that’s the case, then you should have called for one of us to get you something, or had your Geist do it!” the nurse calmly exclaims
>She attempts to usher you back to your bed
>You’re having none of this shit
>>
>>33526104
“No, I’m going. I will not lay in that bed another second until I have eaten,” you argue
>Something else then hits you
“And until I’ve pissed,” you add. “Nonna, restroom first, please.”
>She nods and begins walking you to the restroom that’s in the room
>The nurse looks exasperated
>She probably has to deal with prideful shits like you all the time
>Nonna helps you onto the toilet and you shoo her out
>You may love being together, but the restroom is a bit much
>You finish your business (took 15 minutes. Fuck), wipe, and try to get to the sink on your own
>You make it, barely, but you’re not giving up just because you’re pretty sure that you’ll fall if you don’t rest your weight on the edge of the sink
>You wash your hands while using your waist to balance your weight.
>When you’re done you try for one more act of self-reliance: getting to the door
>This, goes about as well as you thought that it would
>CУКA.bitch
>You slam into the door and fall onto your ass
>It was still better than when you first got up, so it’s still progress
“Tanya?!” you hear Nonna cry from the other side of the door before she flings it open
>You’re pretty sure that it would have come open no matter if it was locked or not
>You’re also lucky that the door opens outwardly
“Are you okay?” she inquires as she kneels down next to you
>Her accent, combined with her soft voice are too good
>They’re simply the best
“Yeah, I’m fine,” you confirm. “‘Was just trying to get to the door on my own”
>You grunt as she pulls you to your feet again
“See?” the nurse from earlier chides. “You can’t even stand yet! You should be in a wheelchair still!”
>This is going to be a long three days
“I AM standing,” you retort. “I just happen to need a little help at the moment.”
>You gesture to Nonna, whom you are leaning on for emphasis
>The nurse just sighs
>>
>>33526126
“Fine, but I’m following you around, for now, to make sure that you don’t do anything retarded”
>You shrug and nudge Nonna into motion
>Nonna glares at the nurse for a moment before moving for you
>Is she being protective of you? Oh, that’s too precious
>You aren’t sure if your heart can take this level of Diabetes inducingly adorable behavior on a regular basis
>You get a pair of underwear for yourself before leaving the room
>Why do hospitals never leave you unconscious IN a pair of underwear?
>Why must your nether regions always be naked?
>It’s ridiculous
>You and Nonna move through the hospital to the cafeteria, along with your nurse
>You almost fall on a few occasions, but it’s fine
>Nonna’s got you
>Upon entering the cafeteria you find that the dinner tonight is Salisbury Steak
>Talk about good luck!
>The Salisbury Steak MREs are the best. Anyone who says differently is a fucking commie
>There are only TWO good Commies, Nonna, and a dead commie. Seeing as how none of them are Nonna but Nonna, the only good commie is a dead commie.
>Of course, Nonna may not be a commie anymore
>You’ll have to ask about that later
>For now, noms
>You and Nonna get a tray and walk through the nearly empty line, picking up foodstuffs on the way
>Milk, because the excessively filtered water tastes weird (Nonna got a bottled water), mashed potatoes, corn, and the Salisbury steak.
>Delicious.
>Years of experience holding your plate away from (((Chad))) as he tried to spill your plate while the rest weren’t watching, as well as eating with one hand while working on your guns has left you with the near inability of dropping a plate of food while using only one hand
>This comes in handy when you only have one arm to carry your tray in
>The two of you, plus the nurse, who also got food, take a seat at a bench-table near the trash cans
>You dig into your food like you hadn’t eaten in a few days, and technically, you haven’t
>>
>>33526144
First thing I've read from /wfg/ in a while, good shit!
>>
>>33526377
I was originally going to do more of a slice-of-life kind of thing, but when I wasn't quite sure where I should take the story, I put up a poll. I gave them a few options, and two were tied: have me write about the past when Tanya (the MC) is still in the Sol Confederacy's military and hunting pirates out of a base in Deneb, or become a Mercenary.
I was told to write about the past first. I don't mind at all, though, I should probably work on them simultaneously. . . What do you think? Work on both of them, or work on only one?
>>
>>33526377
Also, thanks.
>>
>>33524754
what is your game going to be called (i'm new here)
>>
>>33526593

Where Poppies Grow - basically it's a strange real interwar period where MC tries to go home.
>>
>>33526144
very comfy
>>
>>33526469
>What do you think? Work on both of them, or work on only one?

I'd say focus on one. By all means, start writing the slice of life as well, but don't post until you're done with this one.

That way if you get stuck on your current story, you can hop and write the other one, while figuring out what small details you need to write into your past story about Tanya to bring up in the future.

I'm in the same exact boat you are; the story I've been posting on /wfg/ is actually one gigantic prequel to the nice SoL shenanigans that will happen if/when my MC survives. Granted no one knows this, and if they ever did it'd kinda ruin the tension in the story if they learn he's going to end up going home with a harem-full of guns. But first he's gotta earn those raifus. Don't want to ruin it, hence the anon posting.

Good luck /u/k/!
>>
File: Tanya - Adorable.png (76KB, 537x420px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya - Adorable.png
76KB, 537x420px
>>33526763
Thanks.
Should I time-skip to the end of the end of Tanya's rehab, or write out each of the days? Or a condensed version of days where nothing really happens?

>>33526779
Alright. I'll do that, then.

>>33526046
Forgot the pic that I was going to use for this one. The character Is from Out Of The Blue
It's adorable. Read it. (only 3.5 chapters)
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/out_of_the_blue
>>
>>33401324

The next day
>"That was fun, when can we come again?" Aino asks as you are leaving the range, you didn't bring much ammo with you so the trip was rather short, but she doesn't seem to mind.
>"If you are good girl we'll come back next weekend" you reply while rubbing her head.
>"Really? I'll be good, I promise!" she declares as she clings to your arm.
>You were a bit worried about how shooting might affect her, after all a lot of geists seem to get aroused by it. Not Aino.
>While she certainly enjoys shooting, like Hilja she doesn't get excited as a result of it, though there is one thing that bothers you.
>"Is something wrong papa?" she asks, apparently noticing a change in your mood.
>"It's nothing to worry about, I was just thinking" you reply while thinking of a way to distract her, but it turns out to be unnecessary as she spots a cat & makes a beeline for it, the cat is caught by surprise but allows her to pet him/her.
>As you watch her pet the cat, you sink back to your thoughts. While she is normally very much like her child-like appearance suggests, the moment you inserted a loaded magazine and took aim you could sense a change in her. A change you know well from the war.
>You can't describe the feeling very well, but it was as if all emotion vanished as you took aim, both of you focusing on the target. After you fired the first shot and it was a hit there was a split second where you could sense satisfaction emanating from her.
>It's the exact same thing you felt every time you aimed your rifle at your target during the war, only it wasn't your rifle but you yourself that reacted that way. You had been wondering about it ever since you noticed the date stamped on Aino's frame, 1940, but now you know for a certain.
>She had seen action, she had taken lives, and she had done so emotionlessly.
>You had debated whether or not she would be suitable for daily carry, you were worried that shooting a person might scar her. Not bloody likely.
>>
>>33524910
>>33526144
>>33526858
Damn, you guys can really crank it out.

>>33524754
Looking forward to this.

>>33526593
>(im new here)
Welcome!
>>
>>33526853
>Should I time-skip to the end of the end of Tanya's rehab, or write out each of the days? Or a condensed version of days where nothing really happens?
I would probably write a condensed version of the rehab, but that's just because I'm both lazy and impatient
>>
>>33526858
Damn this is cute.
>>33527282
Only when I have inspiration. The only reason I even attempted this was because I had a lazy Sunday and preconceived ideas from a few days of brainstorming.
>>
Short update. Apologies for the delay. It has been a rough few weeks.

https://pastebin.com/53kxnBSU
>>
>>33527948

The following weeks were a blur of research, work, husband duties, and absolutely garish nightmares. There was the regular smattering of being unable to find where I left my car, waking up in my childhood home with the layout completely different than what it was, even the occasional series of my teeth falling out and only being held in by grinding them back in place or having my arm fall off for no good reason other than I was a zombie. Those dreams I considered normal. These others were so far beyond my normal realm that my wife told me I had started twitching and verbalizing. She was being kind.

In one example, I remember running. My lungs aflame, pulse pounding, heavy footfalls felt in my spine, and I knew /fear/. Not the idea of fear; the desire to not look at a spider because there were too many legs, or the sudden burst of adrenaline when a hornet buzzes by because it could hurt, was nothing compared to what I learned of fear.

I ran. I ran and discovered fear, fear I ran toward. A small hillock, mere meters in front of me, would do. Diving to just before the crest, I halted. My arms screamed at the impact, but my chest breathed deep relief from the torture of running. I looked up from my temporary rest and saw hundreds of men running past me. One saw me, I know because he locked eyes and changed course. He angled in and reached out to grab me, his hand muddy and etched with grime, before his legs gave out and a bright red blossom erupted from his chest. He landed next to me, mirroring my position in cover, and his eyes lost their light.
>>
>>33527965
“WHITNEY! WHITNEY, NOOOOOO!” someone screamed. My hand reached out, grabbed, pulled him closer. On his right breast, “WHITNEY” was spelt in black against the olive drab of his shirt. I realized, with a certain horror, that Whitney was dead, and I had borne witness with my shouting. What noise I made was immediately swallowed in a cacophonous roar of bellowing men and rattling gunfire, punctuated by explosions both near and far, and that never-ending pain in my ears which spoke volumes.

Stinging, blinding dirt peppered my face and my world went silent. Cordite and copper mixed with earth filled my nose as I blinked away the soil, and I felt hate. I gagged, coughing my mouth clear of debris, and pushed myself up on my elbows. In that glance I saw the object of my hatred and felt strength flow through me. Fists balled, I pushed off and pumped with my legs, closing the distance to my enemy. If I was lucky, he would not notice me.

But I saw. Ever clearer, ever closer, his grey uniform stood against the black earth and my vision narrowed as my eyes widened. His hands busied themselves with ropes of ammo. He looked and bent down as I closed in. My teeth hurt from clenching and his face came into view. He tossed aside a box that I could now see was empty. I lined up my bayonet, vision turning red, arms locked tightly around my rifle, my spear. I leapt. Rage poured from me in a primal scream and his eyes...his eyes became white with terror, hands flailing out, failing to find purchase, and breaking inwards as my weight crashed into him. He tried, oh how he tried, to fight back, but he would pay for taking Whitney. My rifle, lodged in his sternum, would not let me move, so I reached down for my boot knife to exact my revenge. He lashed out with a pitiable attempt at a punch that, somehow, connected to my nose.

Color splashed my vision. Arms inexplicably bound, tightness across my chest, I heard a woman. “WhattheFUCK!?”...I knew that voice.
>>
>>33527981

I looked down. My wife, not a Nazi, was under me. Her eyes held both anger and fear as they looked up at me. Forcing myself to relax, I took stock of the situation. She was in the full guard position, legs locked behind my waist, with her left elbow tucked against my chest. My right hand was cocked back into what would have been a haymaker, left hand on her right collar, thumb dug in and pressing into her pressure point. I was suddenly awake.

“Uh...bad dream?”
>>
I'm close to completing my second snek.
>>
File: das it mang.png (136KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
das it mang.png
136KB, 480x459px
>>33524754
I've completely forgotten about these threads, but I happened to click on this one and saw this.

Looks very interesting, is it some sort of WWI VN?
>>
File: You_get_a_helicopter_ride.png (71KB, 1914x874px) Image search: [Google]
You_get_a_helicopter_ride.png
71KB, 1914x874px
>>
File: 1465088851724.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
1465088851724.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
tales of the /k/arrier
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x358px
those poor geists... they must be MORTIFIED when he gets that camera out!
>>
>>33528976
meant to inclue this link https://youtu.be/h_TYHEF1L_8
>>
>>33528122
You are here...?
>>
>>33528122
Holly fuck Ribbon-Warrior is gay. I wish that the translators would update it. . .
>>
>>33513343
Sorry didn't get to this sooner, but you keep getting me on the edge of my seat. And poor O'Malley. Must suck to wake up like that, and will likely find out that his waifu is dating Simon.
>>
File: 1467948215725.png (343KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1467948215725.png
343KB, 640x624px
>>33529493
Yeah, but Simon deserves to have a better waifu, after penelope used him.
>>
Just reporting, due reasons im crashing at a lady friend's aparment and her ISP is blanket banned and im not sure how long ill be out, i will still be making bins and updaing the sticky
>>
>>33530574
Wonder why it's banned...?
>>
File: 1489771933203.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489771933203.png
35KB, 200x200px
>>33530574
>lady friend's apartment
You dog, you.

My modems ip was banned for shitposting, I keep forgetting to reset it, so I keep having to turn my phone's wifi off to post. So goddamn annoying.
>>
File: ohgodpleaseno.jpg (19KB, 541x170px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodpleaseno.jpg
19KB, 541x170px
>be writefag
>go to work
>new co-worker
>she matches the physical description of one of the geists in my story to 90%
>panic
>Try to speak
>put spaghetti manufacturers around the world out of business
>go away
>Lunch approaches
>decide i can't eat in the lunch room
>run to fridge, get food
>Heat food
>retreat to lonely room upstairs
>She is there
>changing
>Try say 4 things at the same time
>fail
>Faint
>wake up 30 minutes later with a bandaid on my head
>Get driven home at the end of the day
>still get pay as long as i never speak the words "work related accident"

so, how was your day, /wfg/?
>>
>>33530799
You should have asked her how she feels about the specific gun that the Geist is in your story.
>>
>>33530853
i don't think you understand, i was a studdering mess
>>
>>33530799
Time to play "Guess that Writefag!"
>>
File: deed.jpg (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
deed.jpg
10KB, 186x271px
can i post now
>>
>>33530870
Why was it such a problem, though?

>>33530962
You don't need out permission.
>>
>>33529067
...yes?

>>33529126
We've been slow to work on it, but there is plenty more coming soon.
>>
>>33530981
Your name is Lala

>there were so many things that had to be done
>Annie had to be fed sufficiently with alcohol
>But without actually noticing and suspecting something
>That was solved with a stealth slushie
>A significant amount of rum went in there, but the freeze/un-freeze cycle reduced the taste to almost nothing
>Annie had a sweet tooth, so the sugary slushie was happily devoured
>At 9 PM she giggled like a schoolgirl
>And at 9:45 she dragged Anon up to the bedroom
>which means they were going to be be in there until about 10 am
>two out

>fancypants H&H was boring anyway, and went to bed early anyway
>three

>Cassie was tricky
>But as soon as you learned she was a little bored with sitting in the house, she could be, taken out of the equation as well
>You make sure Anon is… out and you won’t tell anyone she is taking on of the cars into the city for the night
>Four

>Stephanie was small enough not to cause any issues
>She listened to what she was told, and if she didn’t, one option was always to put her in a box or something
>But she didn’t put up a fuss, just nodded when you told her you needed some space tonight
>five

>The rest could be convinced, bribed, blackmailed or scruffed
>Apart from Doll
>She couldn’t be forced to do anything
>And she was awfully bossy when Annie wasn’t around
>So, what would a perky little carbine to to fight an LMG?
>With help of course
>Doll is alone in the living room
>The TV is showing some football game or another
>A can of beer is lobbed towards the trash can, but bounces of the edge
>Doll swears

>And so the plan is set in motion
>You slide the ancient samsung out of the tiny jeans shorts and send the message
>You can hear the awful pinging noise the receiving phone does
>A few minutes later a little sad girl walks out to Doll

“Yo, what’s up?”
“Can you help me… They are being mean to me…”
>>
>The little girl even manage to snivel convincingly
>Doll sighs heavily, and then turns of the TV, and walks with the little geist into the pistol room
>Feline instincts kick in, and you stealthily follow the two
>Doll opens the door and steps in

“Little one said you’re being.. wait what the fu-”

>You jump forwards and slam the door close
>soon after, Doll tries to scream, but her voice gets muffled
>And the door lock clicks
>All other sounds are drowned up by twenty or so sleep deprived handguns, giggling in choir
>Surprisingly, everything goes completely quiet just a few minutes after that
>Save for the sound of light breathing
>The door clicks open, and the same little girl, now wearing pyjamas looks up to you

“Thanks Lala!”
>”Hey, waita second hun, whatcha gonna…?”
“Pillow”
>”Pillow?”
“Have you seen how soft she is?”
>”Uhm, i guess tha”
“And now we will feel it. Good night Lavotchkin”
>”Snatch the hatch, peshka. And i i catch any of ya’ little shits up after ya’ close the door up…”
“I know. I will not stay up. Lavotchkin”

>Finally gotten fed up with the little ones games, You take a firm grip on her ear

“Ow ow ow ow!”
>”stappin yer’ games now? Lavotchkin is a plane. Do i look like a plane?”
“No, but Anon sai- OW ow ow! Sorry! Sorry!”

>You pull her ear a little upwards, clearly causer her a little pain

>”hold off pissen me off and go to bed”
“Yes, Lala”

>The little geist rubs her ear and returns into the room
>In the center of it, there seems to be a literal pile of small girls

>”Pillow…”

>The little one grabs a blanket, climbs up a little on the pile, finding somewhere soft to sleep
>And then just… falls alseep
>You decide this is a little too pure for you, and head out, making sure the door behind you is properly closed
>six

>And now there was just one left in the house
>Amanda
>Your dearly beloved amanda
>The two of you shared a room
>Now, it wasn’t a big room
>Big enough for a bunk bed and a little desk
>But most importantly, a lock on the door
>>
>>33531000

>”Maaaaaandy~”

>The thud of a book hitting the floor is heard, and someone skips up, and unlocks the door

“Lala!”

>You do the by now usual greeting of burying your face in her warm, soft, cleavage
>She giggles and puts her hand on the back of your head, bending your big, fluffy ears a little
>But you soon rise up to her level, looking into those deep eyes

>”Guess what!”
“We can share a bed no?”
>”We do that anyway. Try again”
“We have lots of ice cream?”
>”quit that sugar, you’re no fun, come on!”

>You grab Amanda by her hand and drag her out of her room

>”Look!”
“I see nothing…”
>”Exactly, thanks to all my planning, we have the house all to ourselves!”
“Really?”
>”Yes, and i’ve made a room just for us!”
“Awww Lala…”

>Amanda gives you a warm hug from behind
>her hand strokes through your hair
>You can feel your heartbeat going up a little from just that

>Slowly, you nestle your way out of her grip, and keep dragging her towards the new room
>Down the stairs
>Left in the hall…

>”Here!”
“Wow, isn’t this one of the old storage rooms?”
>”That’s right, but now it’s ours. Cover your eyes!”

>Amanda played persuasive and made sure her elbows touches as her hands reached for her eyes

>”Nnn…”
“What was that?”
>”Oh, nothing at all. Come!”

>You gently hold her in front of you as you head into the room
>She was turned in a direction so that she could see all the room had to offer
>A desk
>A little fridge with some refreshments
>A double bed
>A wingback chair
>And two bedsheets filled to the brim with AR-15 parts

>”Okay, open your eyes now!”
>>
>>33529814
>>>/pol/
go and stay
>>
>>33531009

“...”
>”c’mon fuzzybutt… you like it, right?”
“Fuzzybutt? You’re the one with a tail here”
>”Yes, and you like it”
“M-maybe i do, but what where… what are we…?”
>”Look at all that, softy. All imaginable parts. Receivers, handguard, stocks, sights, and many more or less pointless accessories. All for you!”
“Where did you get all of this?”
>”Buncha different places. But seeing how happy you got with these…”

>You accentuate this by stepping being her and lifting her soft breasts a little

“Nn…”
>”hihi... Anyway. Annie told me some general ideas on how ARs work. Your bolt is you, the receiver should be your body, furniture is clothes, and the rest is acessories”
“Accessories?”
>”Yeah. So…?”
“So what?”
>”Wanna try?!?”
“Try what?”
>”All of it. Everything. With me~”
“I don’t know, Lala…”
>”C’mon now! You know how much that thing costs?!”

>You pick of a dark gray receiver from one of the sheets

>”This is carbon fibre! Same stuff they make racecars of. And spaceships!”

>Amanda’s raises an eyebrow at this remark

“Racecars and spaceships?”
>”Yes!”
“Wow…”
>”So…?”
”Hey Lala?”
>“Yeah?”
“Can you have racecars in space?”
>”Augh…”

>Amanda wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer
>But she was incredibly sweet
>Just after that, you find yourself with an A2 looking AR in your hands
>Apart from the ill matching rail covered front handguard and grenade launcher
>Since a picatinny rail on a handguard was likely not strong enough to handle a grenade launcher, this was a purely cosmetic modification
>Off with the new handguard and on with the old A2 one
>And when Amanda stands in front of you, away was the buttoned shirt that barely contained her goods, and back was old Amanda with the white T-shirt
>>
File: 1323476708857.gif (479KB, 426x267px) Image search: [Google]
1323476708857.gif
479KB, 426x267px
>>33530799
I mean, just imagine it from her perspective.

>new job
>usual lot of coworks, alkward introductions
>one is kinda weird, keeps taking glances at me
>he sputters his greeting and then parts ways
>okkkkaaaaayyy
>Lunchtime
>don't want to change in front of the guys, ask for a room that's not usually busy to dress in
>can finally relax from first day jitters
>man from earlier bursts in with food
>while I'm half-naked
>yells at me absolutely gibberish
>and collapses
>"Oh god, did I just watch someone stroke out and die?"
>oh thank god he's still alive, I'm not going to get fired
>don't see him for the rest of my shift
>going to have to work with this man for the rest of this job
>mfw

Gambatte anon!
>>
“Aww, come on…”
>”This! You‘re my canvas!”

>You grab Amanda by her neck and start the disassembly process
>Those carbon fibre receivers…
>Sadly, there was a bit of other parts that had to go before you could swap out the entire receiver
>Not that you have ever disassembled an AR before
>but enough time had been spent on internet for you to easily know what to do
>They had a bit of funny requests, but were helpful in the end
>Who wants that many pictures of ears and your tail anyway?
>After a little bit of tinkering and screwing around, the receiver are installed

>”Okay honey, get up!”

>And then, she was standing in front of you
>Her clothes were exactly the same
>But she was… different

>”Uhm, Mandy, get your shirt off…

>Without much hesitation, she takes her shirt off and tosses it aside
>And sure she looks different

>”Holy shit mandy…”

>You take her hand and drag her off to the mirror, and reveal her nor form to her
>First of all, her body far was likely halved
>Her shoulder were a little broader
>Her arms were strong
>Muscles showing under her skin
>Her stomach was completely flat
>With visible abs

“wow….”
>”Pants, now”

>Amanda is thinking exactly what you are and unbuckle her pants at once
>Now looking at all of her
>her hips
>her waist
>her legs
>All in all, she didn’t look in especially much worse condition to an olympic athlete
>Doing gymnastics
>Neither of you can really do any moving
>You were both staring

”So… that’s carbon fibre, huh?”
>”...yeah”
“It’s… uhm…”
>”Your ass is pretty amazing”
“uh huh”
>”yeah…”
“I feel like i could… Fight Annie right now”
>”And thus, Icarus flew too close to the sun...”
”You’re weird. So.. uhm… Anyway, do we have more carbon fibre?”
>”Handguards and stock”
“Lala… Please. I need it”
>”Anythin’ for ya hun”
>>
>>33531020

>You grab her neck once again, getting rid of her handguard and stock in record time
>And get some new ones in carbon fibre on
>It was light and strong

>This time, she was wearing a grey drab track and field uniform

>”Whoa, that’s like… spandex”
“Skin tight~”
>”As much as i want to try out your new you, have have more things to test”
“Yes!”

>Amanda jumps into your hands
>So fast you almost drop the AR that you now clutched to yourself
>Next thing, the CF furniture had to go in favor of some lovely wooden furniture

>”Okay, back now!”

>Amanda stands in front of the mirror again
>in a long, elegant sun dress
>Once again she isn’t really capable of speaking
>But contrary to before, she doesn’t move

>”Wow, you’re actually blushing…”
“It’s beautiful…”
>”Honestly, yeah. It is. By the way, did you know Annie has a like, really old school dress?”
“No she doesn’t!”
>”She does, i promise! It’s blue, with white frilly stuff. And ribbons!”
“Ribbons? Annie? Nah…”
>”I swear! She put it on and danced a little in front of the mirror when she thought i was sleeping”
“Okay, you are SO showing me this afterwards”
>”If we get past Annie, sure. But now, i don’t think you shoulders fit with that dress…”
“The fuck…?”

>You take a firm grip around her neck
>Next step is getting rid of those CF parts
>Back goes another, rather standard receiver
>But with some rails on it
>Or, one at least
>For some cute optic
>First off was going to be those micro aimpoints
>Sadly, this meant the front sight had to go
>Not that it was very hard to remove anyway

>And then Amanda comes back
>Her old body
>Not very strong… but not really weak either
>Still in the gorgeous dress
>And now with a pair of glasses

>>33531019
yeah, except, uhm... (yeah that was me)
>>
>>33531032
>”Okay, good news and bad news”
>Huh…?”
>”This body is MUCH better for the dress. You’re beautiful. Stunning even”

>This had the obvious effect of maker her face very red

>”And your blushing is adorable”
“...”
>”But i am afraid those glasses are all wrong for you. Squared, and brown? Won’t work at all with your eyes and hair. Not at all”

>You reach for her neck, but before you get the she takes a little step back

“W-wait”
>”Oh?”’
“P-please Lala…”

>She’s stuttering and can’t meet your eyes
>She looks nervous
>And immediately you feel you fucked something up

>”Amanda…”

>You walk up to the almost shaking girl in front of you and embrace her

>”Sorry, i just don’t knaaaaaAAA-”

>You were grabbed by the neck, finding yourself in rifle form

“So gonna go around just playing with me?”
>”...”
“Oh yeah, thought so, you little shit”
>”...!”
“Not so tough now, are we? Well, guess what, you’re getting tapco’d”

>You have no mouth and yet you try to scream
>changing back is all but impossible when she is holding you like this
>You feel your poor handguards being ripped off
>Your stock…
>It felt cold, but yet, Amanda’s hands felt so warm…
>You didn’t even want that to end
>You didn’t even mind the cold now
>Just more touching...
>But then you were thrown back into the land of the living
>A little dizzy
>You always got a little dizzy doing this

“Hahahah, wow, you really look slutty now…”
>”wha, i don’t!”
“HAHAhahaha… look at you, Lala…”

>And so you did
>Your “shirt” had a really deep neckline
>Your jeans shorts barely covered up your bubble butt
>And the tail poking out beneath didn’t help concealing anything
>Underwear was mostly there to have anything that counts as underwear
>And the low sneakers and thigh highs didn’t help much either

>“This is mean…”
“Pfffft, you’re an AK pattern. You’re ALL slutty”
>>
>>33531040

>You launch yourself towards Amanda
>Hitting her, and pinning her to the floor

>”Calling me a slut huh?!”

>She giggles

>”the fuck is funny now?”
“Your ears are all angry”

>She keeps giggling

>”Okay, that’s how you want it…”

>A firm grip around her neck again
>Away with the pretty wooden grips
>Sad, you would have loved her wearing that
>But you were not going to lose against a perry AR in a slut-off
>So, now it was time for that box
>A skeleton handguard
>And a skeleton lower

>This time she was laying on her back
>And you could laugh at her

“The fuck is this? Full body fishnet?!?!”
>pffff, that’s a slut if i’ve ever seen one! Hahaha!”
“screw you!”

>Amanda jumps off the floor
>And launches herself towards you
>But you can easily read her attack, and can take a step to the side
>A little grip on her hand, and good positioning of your leg, leads her to be flat on her stomach with you sitting on the small of her back

>”But, you’re not gonna wear this, ever again?”
“What, i thought we were”
>”Shush, ya big doof. I don’t want anyone else to look at you with those clothes”
“That was romantic, in a very weird, Lala sort of way”
>”it’s not like i mean anything bad, is it?”
“Uhm, no..”
>There ya go. dress and new glasses?”
“Please”

>You find yourself face first in an AR again
>Of with the slutty skeleton stuff, and back on with the wooden grips
>And the micro aimpoint had to go
>And instead…
>The Trijicon VCOG
>The F-22 Raptor of rifle optics
>It cost more than many cars did
>But it was the way to go for Amanda
>Just a shame there were a LOT of rifles in the basement that were going to be very upset later…
>But whatever, they were not as important as she was
>And for shits and giggles, what would a blank firing adapter do?
>>
>>33531047
>”okay, back up with you!”
“mmpf?”
>”Oh my god”
“MMPff!?”
>”wow…”
“MMMPPFFFF!!”
>”Well, at least your glasses are beautiful now…”
“MMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFF!!!!!”
>”okay, okay…”

>You reach around her neck, and undo the leather strap

“What the fuck, Lala…”
>”Okay, no blank firing adapters i guess”
“No new muzzle devices. At all”
>”Okay, i promise”
“Thanks. Really”
>“Anyway, there are just a few things more i want to try”
”If you take my sights off…”

>You blush a little
>This was exactly what you were planning to do

“Lala…”
>”Okay, okay, sights stay. But come on, the bling girl being guided along in her life, by her love, and overcoming ideological diffe-”
“...”
>”s-sorry”

>There is a little bit of silence between the two of you

“At any rate, i want the dress, my big chest me and these glasses”
>”But that means… the launcher. Which needs rails and the wooden handguard”
“Remember, we are compatible”
>”Wait, what are you suggesting here?”
“So, we both get my old furniture, okay?”
>”Yeah”
“But i keep the rail and launcher front end”
>”Okay…”
“Change back, and then we swap shirts”
>”o-okay…”
”That means i get the wooden stuff, from your handguard. So, like, wooden rails”
>”y-yeah i totally understand”
“And then, you put the remaining wood furniture on me, that should mean i get to keep the bust and my dress
>”I’m confused…”

>But with Amanda’s instructions, you finally managed to get her exactly like she wanted
>The dress was beautiful
>She was beautiful
>And you could spend all night, fece between the best pillows in the world
>>
File: 1389241556258.jpg (98KB, 340x411px) Image search: [Google]
1389241556258.jpg
98KB, 340x411px
Okay, that was it for today. Please tell me what you think
>>
File: That's forbiden love.jpg (16KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
That's forbiden love.jpg
16KB, 325x325px
>>33531062
>Obligatory
Guns loving other guns?!
>>
>>33531257
maybe

also, i just saw spelling mistakes, I'll go dig myself a hole
>>
>>33531302
I like to read what I've wrote back to myself out-loud, two or three times before i post it. That usually catches the errors before they become a problem.
>>
>>33531355
Hard to do. Small apartment and living with someone who defiantly shouldn't hear
>>
>>33531072
I like that your stories can afford to go off on tangents because they are so long. Not that I don't like the main story, but i love when stories go into small details, or side character stories.

This last update was pretty comfy, I always loved having the house to myself, although usually not for the same reasons.
>>
>>33531953
Happy to hear someone likes it
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
>>33531628
>defiantly
Or, copy what you wrote, paste into a Google text-to-speech engine, and put in some headphones.

Nobody but you hears what you wrote.
>>
File: rip.png (5KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
5KB, 429x410px
>be writefag
>work hard on an update that has needed to come out for a while
>finally post last night
>not one (you)

FUCK.
>>
>>33533247
Been unable to read a bunch of stories lately. Which writefag are you?
>>
>>33527994
I was recently wondering where you were. Glad to see an update from you.
>>33531072
Jeez this is some comfy shit. A few grammar and spelling errors you may want to iron out though.
>>
>>33531014
comfy
>>
It was cold.
Hands we're numbing.
Feet became wet, holes in my boots.
Winds become eerie, so as the skies.
Body demanded warmth.
Day Dreaming Hawaii.
Reality. I'm at Belgium.
When do i get warm break?
When do i get hot food?
Will Krauts come?
Never for sure.
Gripping my rifle.
Eyes Forward.
Remain Vigilant.
As day and night.
Will be cold again.
>>
>>33533247
<3
>>
>>33533260
Road found me. >>33533800
>>33534659
<3
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1489695199090.jpg (71KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1489695199090.jpg
71KB, 600x443px
>>33510683
Man, that was pretty good. I can't help but feel sorry for Charlotte. Sure she was a fervent antigunner, but all should be welcome into the fold, whether they're there by choice or necessity. Liked the update; sounds like fucky things are afoot.

>>33524754
If this is what you're apologizing for, I'd love to see what you wouldn't say sorry for showing. Layout is good, character is a cute, and background is really nice too.

>>33524910
Man, this is some bittersweet chocolate feels here. I'm glad the 870 is getting a new home, but it still sucks that she lost her old one. It sounded really nice.

>>33526144
That's a nice update there. I have to disagree about the MREs. Chili mac is the best.

>>33526858
Do I detect a hint of sinister undercurrents here in this tidal pool of sweetness? Is there more than meets the eye in this delectable tale of sugary happiness?

>>33527994
That's a pretty fucking intense dream he's having there. His 03 communicating with him through the dream lands? That's pretty spoopy. But it's obvious that someone has seen some shit.

>>33530799
Noice.

>>33531019
Actually, shit that's funny. Wonderful, Casanova. Wonderful.

>>33531072
That was funny. Thoroughly enjoyed reading that. Made me miss my AR, though. Can't play dress up with my gun.

>>33533247
I'm sorry. I have not a lot of time. I do reply when I can.

>>33534607
I'm glad these poems exist. They're short, yet really good at getting their story across.
>>
File: 2013-04-29 14.23.58.jpg (35KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-29 14.23.58.jpg
35KB, 400x530px
>>33535535
WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN, ANON?

But damn, reply anon with the (you)s. You probably save a shitload of writefags from early alcoholism and becoming an hero.
>>
>>33535535
>Do I detect a hint of sinister undercurrents here
sinister isn't the word I'd use but yeah.
>>
>>33535535
>liking any of the MREs with pasta in them
You have subjectively shit taste
>>
File: 1480042584842.jpg (205KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480042584842.jpg
205KB, 600x500px
Bump for rifle-grenades
>>
File: 1323063773902.jpg (57KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
1323063773902.jpg
57KB, 800x621px
>>33536849
>tfw no one has ever given me chocolates on valentine's day out of romantic interest
>tfw the grenade would be just about as welcome at this point
>>
>>33537034
The fuck is Valentine's Day?
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (162KB, 1024x885px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
162KB, 1024x885px
>>33537131
In America it's a day that's supposed to celebrate love and romance; spending time with your significant other. Or maybe a day to spark a relationship. Chocolate, roses, or the simple exchanging of gifts to those you cherish deeply, in the dating sense.

There's a reason why, though, it's unofficially known as Single's Awareness Day. Every passing year the failure it proves that I am just makes me feel like pic related.
>>
>>33537207
Ah, where I'm from we call that Cheap Vodka and Sadness Day.
>>
>>33536849
I had my first at age 22..
>>
>>33537207

>keymod
>>
>>33537332
Was supposed to answer >>33537034
>>
>>33537332
Well shit, I turn 22 on saturday and I'm still no better off.

Every day the business end of my shotgun looks more and more appealing.
>>
File: 1341622462909.jpg (77KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
1341622462909.jpg
77KB, 800x738px
>>33537332
I'm still trying to determine if you meant "my first Valentine's day was at 22" or "my first catching of a rifle grenade was at 22"or even "the first time I wouldn't have cared if a rifle grenade or box of chocolates, or both, landed on me was at 22".

But honestly...FUCK, dude. Yannow? I know. Pic related.

>>33537333
On principle alone, fuck you.
>Also, nice trips. Checked.
>>
>>33524754
Who's the artist?
>>
>>33537980
First time I was with someone on valentibe was at 22. This year even
>>
>>33537207
They were going to drink that coke.
also, nigga, it's APRIL FUCKING FIFTH! THE FUCK YOU WORRIED ABOUT VALENTINES DAY FOR? That shit ain't for another ten months, nigga!
>>
>>33524656
>>33524656
Would writing a screenplay for an indie movie be related to these threads?

I'm still trying to look into the best way to write screenplays atm, making a /k/ related horror/comedy.
Trying to find the right blend of comedy and horror is difficult since I do want the horror to be scary, also writing most of the dialogue sucks since it's back and forth banter.

Also I'm not entirely sure what firearms the characters will wield since I'll rent what I can, so how do I write action scenes?
>>
File: 1416852.jpg (15KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
1416852.jpg
15KB, 370x277px
>>33530764
The gf is with me, shits literally on fire, there is a big ass fire 10 kms from my house and since she reacts kinda bad to smoke... so we're staying with a lady friend in common

>pic related the big ass fire

>>33530630
Dont know, i get the lil' window that says that either my country or my ISP is banned
>>
File: WFG_snek.png (388KB, 1914x874px) Image search: [Google]
WFG_snek.png
388KB, 1914x874px
Hey /WFG/ I know I haven't been posting much the last few days but.... I drew you this snake. Pls no tread.
>>
File: WFG_snek.png (390KB, 1914x874px) Image search: [Google]
WFG_snek.png
390KB, 1914x874px
>>33540462
I even added shadow... to the snek. No step.
>>
File: Remember.jpg (165KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Remember.jpg
165KB, 480x360px
>>
File: Lewd3.jpg (56KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd3.jpg
56KB, 425x960px
>>33540569
Hand holding is lewd

[spoiler]Will start working on another update soon(c)[/spoiler]
>>
bump
>>
File: 1481441210077.jpg (64KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481441210077.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
>>33524656
>thread is on page 7

For shame.
>>
>>33542166
what's having a life outside this place?
>>
File: Adeptus Machanicus sad.jpg (50KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus Machanicus sad.jpg
50KB, 219x230px
>>33542166
I'm writing as quickly as I can! Don't rush us.
It is well documented that attempting to rush writers leads to really shitty endings, middles, and beginnings.
>>
>tfw trying to illustrate my story
God damn it's hard to draw a good smug face.
>>
File: Smug #231.jpg (28KB, 573x619px) Image search: [Google]
Smug #231.jpg
28KB, 573x619px
>>33542292
I have an extensive collection. Would you like examples?
>>
File: Fallout.jpg (598KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout.jpg
598KB, 1920x1080px
>>33542189
Heresy. That's what it is. Though I really can't talk since I've been drawing sneks instead of doing my part. When I'm not doing that, I'm using hyper buffed weaponry in fallout that resembles the real deal... btw, the real(ish) ballistics mod is fucking awesome, so is the 9x39 project.
>>
>>33542311
Thanks, but I'm worried if I use refs for everything I'll get into a habit of symbol drawing and that's damn near impossible to break.
>>
>>33542343
No, man. All of my smugs are unique. Don't trace them, just look at how others did it.
(The MEGA upload is at 54%. I'll post it once it's done in case you change your mind
>>
File: 1488255911296.jpg (232KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1488255911296.jpg
232KB, 579x819px
>>33542166
>Full time job/career
>Stressed as fuck
>Limited free time during the week
>Just want to write
>mfw
>>
>>33526144
Are we allowed to post sex scenes in out updates, or are those restricted to the Pastebin? Because the next update is going to be very NSFW.
>>
>>33542652
I am in the same boat at Mr. Construct. Job is bad and well...

having to convince someone they have human worth takes time. And just when I thought I did it... it sorta comes crashing down again.

Anyone have experience with abused children? I'm running out if ideas...

Have a T-100 tank
>>
>>33542654
You can post lewd, jus expect us to fap to it at some point or another.
>>
>>33542697
"Everything you do for them is wrong. They will always turn a good deed around and be convinced you're just out for personal gain."

There. You just covered about 3 months of trying to convince someone that they're worth it.
>>
a true story from personal experience

>Be me.
>A conscript who had entered service once, had been sent home on medical grounds & had been called back in the next "batch" in another base.
>Be assigned as the duty officer's assistant (sitting behind a desk keeping track of everyone entering & leaving the barracks while the duty officer is on his/her break).
>Liberty has just started & everyone is lining up to formally inform the duty officer/assistant about the fact that they are going somewhere.
>You have already done this shit in your last unit, back there the regulations were way more strict.
>Another new conscript informs you that he's going to X.
>"Carry on" you say.
>He signs the list, then he addresses you again:
>"By the way, I just got back from Y, should I also mention that?"
>facepalm.gif
>"Yes."
>Few minutes pass without a problem, then another brain donor does the exact same thing.
>Get up, go around the desk and bellow: "Use your fucking brains, if you are coming back from somewhere & immediately going somewhere else, report your return first, *THEN* tell where you are going next & write it down on the list in this order, it's not fucking rocket science!"
>Get to hear about how anal you are on duty for the rest of your service.
>>
File: 894790.jpg (90KB, 359x535px) Image search: [Google]
894790.jpg
90KB, 359x535px
>>33543846
You have to inform them of both coming back and going out?

FUCK
>>
>>33543962
yes, the duty officer has to have an up-to-the-minute list of who is and who is not present at all times, naturally the duty officer's list is only used during the time periods when the conscripts are free to come and go as they please (basically lunch time and liberty) as for most of the day everyone is always with their platoon & as such it's far easier to keep track of where everyone is at any given time.
>>
>>33544466
Nice full house
>>
>>33544752
Glad to see this is catching on
>>
>>33544760
I didn't know it was a thing now, I just play a lot of mosquito poker.
>>
>>33544768
I like to think I started it, someone will call me a faggot though
>>
File: 1485729240603.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485729240603.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
File: I_just_like_to_draw_snek.png (24KB, 1914x874px) Image search: [Google]
I_just_like_to_draw_snek.png
24KB, 1914x874px
>>
>>33544844
Look at this faggot with a 4 of a kind, only 8 high.
>>
>>33546208
Says this asshole with a load of junk, go back to the pai gow tables
>>
>>33546255
>not getting the joke

Also,
>>33544768
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY AYYYLMAO UPDATE?
>>
>>33542343
Here's my SMUG collection.

>>33542707
Lewd was requested, and lewd will be delivered.
I'll probably have enough for posting by midnight or noon tomorrow (Depending on if I start writing again tonight.)

>>33542697
>>33542652
I have to clean up after 200 second through fifth graders. Only one teacher actually makes them pick their shit up.
Most of the little shits are from welfare families so the school has mandatory snack times so that the chilluns can eat more than breakfast and lunch (the snacks are shit, though. They aren't even good for you or taste good). Most of the kids just toss the snacks into the trash without finishing them, and that's of the kids that actually deign it necessary to throw the shit away. A lot of the food ends up on the floor.

Worst part beyond the shits wasting food? The floors are carpet.
>>
>>33546733
Fuck. I forgot the link: https://mega.nz/fm/X0N1VYob
>>
File: Ai Lmao.jpg (113KB, 545x780px) Image search: [Google]
Ai Lmao.jpg
113KB, 545x780px
>>33546317
I need to be more observant, and I'm pretty sure that deleting the post doesn't take down the post count.
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
GET OUT OF YOUR ASS LAZY WET BACK AND WORK TO MAKE A PASTEBIN OF THIS
>>
>>33547203
I still cannot believe people saved those screens I made back in /ak/

It's really touching
>>
>>33547203
Poly has a life outside of this place, as do all writers.
>>
>>33547273
I want to read this. Make a Pastebin.

>>33547293
We do?
>>
File: WITNESS_ME.jpg (186KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS_ME.jpg
186KB, 752x1063px
>I PROCRASTINATE! I WRITE! I PROCRASTINATE AGAIN!

I finally have broken myself away from whatever bullshit I was doing that wasn't writing long enough to get actual writing done. Hopefully I'll be posting more regular updates as I used to do in the earlier threads.

Have a link to the story pastebin so far in case you don't remember/care/haven't actually read the story yet. Thanks poly.

http://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7

Anyway...

>CASEFILE 7: BEGIN

A couple of weeks later…

Dawn was barely breaking on the horizon when Chris woke up to the sound of a lawnmower starting. With her eyes still closed, she gritted her teeth, wondering why the fuck anyone would be mowing grass that early in the morning. And then she realized it wasn't a lawnmower, but rather Dave's snoring.

She sighed and opened her eyes, turning her head a bit, finding her movement restricted by Dave’s arms being wrapped tightly around her midsection. The feeling of his body nestled up against hers gave her a bit of pause. Dave had been making her the little spoon quite a bit lately, and it felt a little strange to her, especially given what kind of person Dave was.

That was all beside the point, however, because as long as Dave was snoring, any hope of getting back to sleep was forlorn. Gently, she used her elbow to close his mouth and cut off the noise, but she unintentionally caused him to bite his own tongue.

Dave shouted incoherently as he startled awake and instinctively reached under his pillow for his revolver. It took him a few moments before his brain rebooted and he realized that they weren’t actually in any danger.

“Ugh… why did you just wake me up?” he whined, sliding the gun back under his pillow.

“Fuck you, you woke me up first with your snoring. I was trying to get it to stop.”

“By elbowing me in the jaw?”

“That was unintentional.”

“Uh-huh.”
>>
>>33547307

Chris looked over at the nightstand and noticed her phone was showing an alert for a new message in her inbox. She scooped it up and unlocked the screen, and the backlight switched on, blinding in the near total darkness of the bedroom.

Dave groaned and buried his face in his pillow. “Seriously? Do you have to be checking that in bed?”

“Something new’s come in. I’m wide awake now thanks to you snoring like a jet turbine. Might as well check it out.” She untangled herself from his grasp and swung her feet off the side of the bed, sitting up. “I’ll be in the living room or something when you decide to drag your lazy ass outta here.”

“Mmmph.”

She went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee, and set about on getting in contact with their newest prospective client.

Dave finally dragged himself into the living room some time later, after the sun had risen rather high in the sky and Chris had finished up with her inquiries and research.

She was lounging on the couch in her Rhodesian camo underwear, with a beer in one hand, browsing /k/ on her laptop with the other, and the TV playing a documentary about the Korean War on low volume in the background. Cyka was curled up in a ball against her thigh, his beady little eyes half-lidded. It was all the very incarnation of the word /comfy/.

She looked up at him as he approached. “Ah, nice of ya to finally join me in the land of the living, Sleeping Beauty. I was about to go in there with a hose to do it the hard way.”

He shrugged. “Hey, you really can’t blame me for being so tired in the morning when you’re basically draining all of my energy each night before.” He sat down heavily next to her, disturbing the beagle, who jumped off the couch to find a quieter spot to nap.

She smirked at him and pointed at an unopened beer on the coffee table. “There’s one if you want it.”

“Isn’t it a little early?”
>>
>>33547325

“It’s like, ten in the morning. Besides, it’s just beer, not Bubba’s moonshine.”

“Eh, I’ll still pass.”

“Suit yourself.” She took one more sip from her beer before setting it down and dedicating her full attention to her laptop. “Hey, wanna hear about the new job offer?”

“Are you sure it’s real this time?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Are you seriously gonna complain about jobs coming in?” she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

“Well, no, but when you’re expecting to get to shoot a chupacabra and it turns out to be a pack of mangy old coyotes, it’s a bit of a letdown.”

“What, don’t like spending time with me all of a sudden?” she asked with a furrowed brow and a frown.

“No, no, it’s not that,” he said quickly, “I have no problem with going cross-country with you on a moment’s notice.”

“Then don’t complain. Besides, this one’s just a few hours away from the looks of it.” She pulled up a series of e-mails on the laptop. “The guy’s just across the state line in Wisconsin. He’s a priest in one of those small towns off the beaten path, and seems to have a rather real problem on his hands, of the furry two-legged canine variety.”

Dave raised an eyebrow. “Dogmen, you think?”

“Totally sure of it. Descriptions match, his account of observed behavior seems in line with what we know, and he set up a few trail cameras outside his church, got a few good images for us.”

She pulled them up for Dave to view. The images were black-and-white and grainy, but he could make out glowing eyes and hunched-over humanoid forms. “What’s that last one?” he asked when she got to it. The image was mostly of a blur, as if something was moving inhumanly fast at the moment the picture was taken.

“He says every single one of his cameras were destroyed, just three nights after he put them out. I’m guessing this might be the last image he captured with one.”
>>
>>33547335

“Hmm…” Dave scratched the side of his head and considered this. “The fact that they’d recognize cameras and actively destroy them is a bit concerning…”

“Well, doesn’t matter how smart they are, we already know exactly how to kill these things. It should be a walk in the park for us.”

“Heh. Famous last words.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” She put her laptop away on the coffee table and stood up, leaning down for a moment to give him a quick kiss on the forehead. “Go get dressed and get the car ready, I’ll get the guns.”

“Wait, we’re leaving right now?”

“Fuck yeah we’re leaving right now, Mister ‘Cross-country at a moment’s notice.’ I’m done sitting around here, let’s find us some cryptids to shoot!”

Dave sighed loudly. “Alright, alright,” he said, and muttered something about being bitten in the ass by his own attempts at sweet-talking.

“What was that?” she shouted from the bedroom.

“N-nothing! I’ll get the car ready like you said! Love you!”

She smirked to herself and returned to stuffing duffel bags with weapons and ammunition.
>>
That's it for tonight, more will follow in the next couple of days hopefully.
>>
File: 1486397259489.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486397259489.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>>33542652
I'm having that exact same feeling. I went back to work recently and between school and that I have been finding it harder and harder to find time to write.
>>
>>33546753
I would play that game.
>>
File: 1489695093627.jpg (55KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
1489695093627.jpg
55KB, 634x417px
>>33535780
Hell, I just try to comment on everything that I read.

>>33535877
I'm not certain about the proper word. Sinister was the closest I could come up with. I think it's definitely something not innocent and pure.

>>33535896
The chili more than makes up for it, though I personally prefer Mountain House's chili mac.

>>33537034
It's ok. I just buy myself chocolate instead. And then drink. A bit.

>>33537354
It's depressing not having a mate, I know. I'm there too. But hell, an heroing ain't the answer.

>>33540214
I'd say yes. Don't know how to write screenplays myself. But if you want to post whatever you're writing, I'm sure we'd like to read it.

>>33540454
Shit. That looks pretty damn bad. Hope you guys stay alright.

>>33540560
That looks pretty good, especially if it really is over 9000 hours in MS Paint.

>>33542652
I feel ya. Shit's blowing in the vents. Probably a bit literally as well as figuratively.

>>33547458
Whoo! Whoo! Kay vee dub! Super smart dog men gonna use squad level tactics, take out the humies, raise Cyka as their mascot and future king. Got 100 neetbux on it. Serious though, I like the update, glad to see a new case file.
>>
>>33547902
Screenplays are like greentext stories, but longer and more/less detailed at the same time.
>>
>>33543711
...what does that even mean
>>
>>33547293
>as do all writers

Fuck now we don't. And that's coming from one who's been putting off any writing on and off for months.
>>
>>33549144
Speaking for all of us?
>>
>>33549144
Fortunate pls
>>
>>33549083
It means that the perpetually abused will, at first, only see abusers anywhere and everywhere they look. It matters not your true intention.

Months later, if not years, they will learn to trust.
>>
another true story:

>Some time ago I heard that FDF has forbidden riding in the trunks of Defenders & has removed the seats there, I wondered "what kind of fuck-up by conscripts caused this?"
>Then I heard the other new regulation that came with the trunk riding ban: the roof racks on the Defenders are to be removed & in the meantime loading anything on them is, you guessed it, forbidden.
>And yes, these two things are related.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (45KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
45KB, 480x270px
>>33537034
>>33537207
>tfw it's almost over
>>
File: 1491244632201.gif (2MB, 206x223px) Image search: [Google]
1491244632201.gif
2MB, 206x223px
bump
>>
>>33550503
Conscripts not even once
>>
>>33547437
Time to done the ATF hat and vest, there's doggos to be shot
>>
>>33551308
>doggos to be shot
NO!
>>
>>33526144
>As you eat, you notice that Nonna is barely touching her food
>She is eating, just, very slowly
>She has a small smile on her face while watching you
>Her tail is slowly wagging back and forth behind her
>She seems to be enjoying herself
>Is something funny?
“Do I have something on my face?” you ask her
>When Nonna notices that you’re talking to her head snaps down and she starts focusing on her own food
“N-no,” Nonna stammers out her quick reply before beginning to wolf down her mashed potatoes
>She’s gone red again
>What’s embarrassing about this, though?
>You get why she was embarrassed with the stuff from earlier, but not this
>She’s still absurdly cute, though
“Then why were you amusing yourself by watching me eat?” you press her, trying to understand the situation
>The nurse is facepalming for some reason
“I, zhat is … You, looked extremely cute while you were eating…” Nonma whimpers after finishing a bite of corn
>Because, she thought that you looked cute while eating?
>wut.wut
>How does that work?
>Thinking that someone looks cute while eating?
>Still, though, this is really the first time that anyone’s ever called you cute before. . .
>It’s now your turn to be embraced and look away
>Holy shit, though. She actually thinks that you’re cute?
>You’re at best a 4/10
>Sure, she told you that she loves you, but that has more to do with emotional attachment than looks an-
>Fuck.
>You told her you love her back already.
>Yes, you do love her. She’s a terrific rifle
>But you’ve only known her as an actual person for all of five hours
>You’d only actually spoken to her for ~15 minutes before confessing
>Should you retract that statement and try it over again after a more natural amount of time has passed?
>No. You can’t do that now.
>She’s probably be mortified by that and you don’t want to see that
>You should have waited at least a few days before actually responding to that…
>>
>>33547968
Anon writing screenplay here
My mind is fucking blown. Thanks.
>>
>>33551860
>Oh well. You can’t go back now
>You’re sure that it’ll be fine
>She already makes your heart beat faster just by being around her
>You weren’t lying when you told her that you love her, you think
>Still, though. It is kinda weird…
>As you slowly come out of your head you notice that Nonna’s calling your name and shaking your shoulder
>Seems like she has been for a while, and that she’s worried
>The nurse is on your other side, for some reason
“Hmm? Yes? Is something wrong?” You ask as you look over to Nonna
>Concern is clearly visible on her face
“You weren’t responding or doing anyzhing! I’ve been calling your name for zhree or four minutes. Are you feeling alright?” Nonna asks you, sliding her hand from your shoulder to the small of your back
“Yeah, I’m fine. I was just thinking,” you tell her. “This isn’t anything new, you know. I always get like that when I’m working on you. When I’m working on, or thinking about, something important in general, really”
“Really?” The nurse asks you from the other side. “What were you thinking about that was so important that you would block out the rest of the world for …” The nurse pauses and looks at her watch. “Four minutes?”
>They both look at you with a mix of curiosity and concern
“…Personal stuff,” you tell them. “I swear that it has nothing to do with my own health.”
>You know that the nurse was probably going to ask if it was something like that
“Are you sure?” She asks, anyway
“Yes, ma’am,” you sigh
>The nurse looks skeptical, but seems to accept the answer for now
>She goes back to her seat and gets back to her food
>Nonna still looks worried
>You scoot closer to her so that your shoulders are touching
“I promise. It’s nothing to worry about,” you whisper to her as you lightly lean on her
>She sighs and leans into you as well
“If you insist…” she says
>You go back to eating
>Minutes later you’re all done eating
>>
>>33551878
>Nonna takes your tray with hers, clears the trash from them, and places them onto the tray return rack with the
nurse
>When they come back Nonna helps you up and you head back to your room
>It’s easier than the way down, but you still need to mostly rely on Nonna to stay upright
>At least she doesn’t have to catch you this time
>When you get to your room the nurse bids the two of you goodnight and leaves
>Nonna helps you into your bed and walks around to the other side of the bed to the chair that she’d been using
>She sits down and takes off her boots and leaned back as though she was going to sleep in the chair
“What are you doing?” I asked her, slightly miffed
>She jumps at the sound of my question
“Wha-? I-I was going to sl-” is all that she could get out before you interrupted her
“Not in the chair you aren’t,” you tell her
>She looks scared, like she’d done something wrong
>Did she think you wanted her to sleep on the flood?
“Now get those pants and jacket off and get in here,” you command as you hold the blanket up “You sleep with me. I don’t care if you’re just a rifle or a person too. You sleep in my bed.”
>The looks of fear is replaced by one of extreme embarrassment
“Are you sure?” she questions. “I mean, I know zhat you would always take me to bed wizh you before, but…”
>The look on your face seems to answer the question for her as she starts to undress
>She undoes her belt and drops trow
>Pure white, huh?
>She takes her uniform jacket to reveal a “wife beater”
>Also white
>Without the uniform jacket on you can see that her breasts are easily twice as large as your own
>Admittedly, yours aren’t very large
>A B-cup at best
>Nonna’s look really soft…
>She folds up her uniform and places it onto the chair before crawling into bed with you
>She lays down facing away from you
>That’s just as well
>Whether she’s in rifle or geist form, you’re not going to sleep without her in your arms
>>
>>33551889
>Though, you suppose being in her arms would be really nice too
>You put away your glasses before wrapping your arms around Nonna’s waist bringing her in close
>Nonna’s silky hair covers your face as you nuzzle the back of her neck
>Her hair smells like gunpowder and cosmoline~
>The act of sudden affection elicits a meep out of Nonna
>Her body, initially having stiffened in reaction to your actions, slowly relaxes into your arms
“Cпoкoйнoй нoчи, Taня (Good night, Tanya),” Nonna whispers after a few moments
“Cпoкoйнoй нoчи, Hoннa (Good night, Nonna),” you whisper back
>Sleep takes you quickly
>The next morning you find yourself in the same position as last night, but now with Nonna hugging your arms to her
>You decide to simply bask in the comfort of the situation, rather than attempting to get up
>It’s only barely light outside, so you figure that it’s about 06.00
>You lay there, holding Nonna for some time
>After, perhaps an hour, she starts to toss and turn in her sleep
>She then starts calling your name frantically in her sleep
>You prop yourself up a bit with your elbow and whisper “I’m here, Nonna. Tanya’s right here” into her ear
>You use your other hand to rub her stomach
>After about five minutes she calms down
>You can see that she was crying due to whatever was in her dream
>You lean over her and kiss Nonna on the cheek
“Mmm~”
>Nonna smiles and her eyes open sleepily
>She turns her head to face you and plants a kiss on your lips before shifting around to be on her back
>Once on her back she pulls you in for a longer, more passionate kiss
>Your tongues dancing around one another as you hold each other close
>Nonna’s kisses, you just seem to realize, taste of Iron and cosmoline, if you went by the smell
>This realization only serves to make you horny(er), as you move your hand under Nonna’s shirt to grope at her ample bosom
>Nonna’s bra gets in the way momentarily
>>
>>33551894
>You search around and find that it’s a front hook, you quickly remove the bra and begin to fondle Nonna’s tit
>This brings about a moan of pleasure from her as you continue your kiss
>After a few more moments of this, Nonna slowly breaks your kiss and flips you over
>Straddling your thighs, Nonna undos the ties on the hospital gown that you’d been wearing and peels it away like a wrapper, exposing your much more modest breasts beneath
>Nonna smiles seductively as she bends down and begins licking your stomach while fondling your breasts
>Oh FUCK that feels good!
>Moans escape your mouth despite your best efforts to keep quiet as she slowly licks her way up to your breasts
>She pauses for a moment, sizing up your breast as though they were pieces of fruit before deciding on one and bringing down her mouth to have a bite
>You have to grab onto the bedsheets to try to contain your pleasure as Nonna nibbles on your right nipple and massages your left
>Clenching your teeth, your back arcs violently as you cum from her assault
“NNHhaaa~! N-Nonna~!” you exclaim breathlessly
>Now, you’ve masturbated before, everyone has. If they say that they haven’t, they’re probably lying
>This, though, is SO much better
>Nonna hasn’t even gone to your cunt yet, yet it still felt so good!
>Nonna comes up and kisses you deeply before going back down, planting light kisses on your body as she goes
“W, wait-up, Nonna. I just came! Maybe I could do you instead for a bit, yeah?” you plead, not sure if you can handle another attack
>She stops just before she reaches your, now soaked, panties
“But zhis is no good, Tanya~” she coos. “Zhis is how you make me feel every time you shoot me, you know. I would love nozhing more zhan to return zhe favor~.”
>Before you can even attempt to resist or respond Nonna has already startes to strip you of your panties
>A string of pussy juice forms from them to your womanhood as she takes them off
>>
>>33551906
>It eventually snaps around half-way down your thigh
“My~! Just look at how soaked you are. From just your breasts at zhat~!” Nonna seductively chides. “It makes so happy to see zhat I made you feel so good. I promise to make you feel even better~.”
>Once she’s gotten your underwear completely off, she tosses them off of the side of the bed
>Assumedly to the same spot that your hospital gown went
“And such a massive bush, too. Have you ever even shaved down here?” Nonna continued
>She looks up at you smugly as you attempt to get the breath to be able to respond
“I, I never had a real reason too… I never thought that I’d actually get a partner, and it ne-IIHN~!” you attempt to respond, but Nonna seems to have had enough of your explanation
>Nonna parts you and begins lapping around the inside of your lips with her tongue
>It’s not even two seconds before you can’t take it anymore and climax for the second time
>Nonna doesn’t relent as she reaches under your legs and grabs your hips to be able to pull you in even more as she eats you out
>You reach down with your right hand and take her left in yours, your fingers intertwining
>Nonna slips her tongue into your hole and starts lapping your inner walls
>Your mind goes blank after
>You can’t remember the specifics, but you’re sure that you must have came at least three more times
>When you come around again, Nonna is cuddling your left side and the blankets are overtop of the two of you again
>You look out the window and see that the sun’s fully risen now
>Probably around 08.00
>You feel better than you have in a LONG time, and not just in the afterglow sense
>You look over to Nonna and see her ice-blue eyes staring back
“Дoбpoe yтpo, Taня, любoвь мoя~(Good morning, Tanya, my love),” she says as she pulls you in tighter
>>
>>33551913
“Утpo, Hoннa(Morning, Nonna),” You respond, not really sure how you’re supposed to act after your rifle/girlfriend just fucked you unconscious
“You know, I really didn’t think you had that in you,” you tell her, deciding that expressing how you actually felt about it was the best option. “I’ve never felt that good, ever. Fuck, I still feel better than I ever have as far as I can remember. Thanks.”
>Nonna looks at you confused, then stiffens up
“Чтo? (what)” was all that she responded with
“Earlier, when you fucked me silly,” you explain. “Based on how you’d been acting, I didn’t think that you would try something like that. ‘Glad that I was wrong, though.”
>Nonna looks down and sees that both of you are naked
>Her eyes go wide.
>She looks like she’d just seen one of the old commiefornia gun burn piles
>Fuck you’re glad that they stopped that horrendous practice
“Zhat…was not a dream?” She asks tentatively
“No?”
>Did she think that it was a dream that she was having?
>That, does make sense from what you’ve seen of her so far
>Nonna immediately jumps back and onto her knees, covering her breasts with one arm and blocking her eyes with the other
“I-I am extremely sorry! I, I did not know what I was doing and assaulted you!” She stammers out an unnecessary apology. “Please do not zhrow me away!”
>She prostrates herself, still on the bed
>You can hear her sobbing
>Huh. So she didn’t have it in her if she’s got her faculties about her
>You get up and walk over to her on your knees (Much easier than trying to walk normally at the moment)
>You pull her up from her overly deep bow and force her to face you
>A torrent of tears roll down her marred but beautiful face
>You plant a soft kiss on her lips and pull her into a hug
“You have nothing to apologize for, Nonna,” you reassure her. “I told you already, it felt really good, yeah?”
>Nonna returns the hug
>>
>>33551923
>Her sobs having slowed down now
“Are… Are you sure?” she timidly asks
“Of course I am,” you say as you pull back to see her face
>She’s smiling now, though she’s still got some tears rolling down her cheeks
“Cпacибo (thank you),” she replies

------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now.

>>33551869
Are you serious, or are you being facetious?
>>
File: TheMAGViking.png (662KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
TheMAGViking.png
662KB, 480x720px
>>33551923
>>
>>33551936
Oh my. That was quite cute, among other things as well
>>
File: 1342906367774.gif (659KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
1342906367774.gif
659KB, 318x240px
>>33551906
>>33551913
>>33551923
>>33551936

holy FUCK
>>
File: alien invasion.jpg (127KB, 1169x684px) Image search: [Google]
alien invasion.jpg
127KB, 1169x684px
https://pastebin.com/43VMNEw6
Chapter five out for We remembered Zion
>>
File: Adeptus Machanicus happy emote.jpg (31KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus Machanicus happy emote.jpg
31KB, 500x418px
>>33552176
>>33552070
>>33552054
I'm glad that you all like it!

>>33552253
FUCK YEAH! (This is a Humanity Fuck Yeah story eventually or no?)
>>
>>33547902
like an hour and a half... and really it's just about thirty or so of it is taken up on trying to color fill the snek without filling the entire picture. Once I manage that it's fairly quick.
>>
File: 1463859889793.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463859889793.png
246KB, 500x375px
>>33549316
>Get confused for Fortunate
>mfw I realize he's written much more than me.
>>
>>33552350
We're getting but it's gonna be a bit.
>>
>>33554090
There*
>>
>>33551936
No I'm honestly serious
That makes things so much easier. Thanks.
>>
>>33554090
>>33554104
hype
>>
File: 1485567107258.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485567107258.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: Leo and Co.png (464KB, 558x800px) Image search: [Google]
Leo and Co.png
464KB, 558x800px
>>33546317
>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY AYYYLMAO UPDATE?
Soon
>>
File: 1485729345786.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
1485729345786.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
>>33556126
Could I have a pastebin link? It's not in the OP pastebin. Or at least searching that pastebin for "LtCol._L" or "Ayy" yeilds no results.
>>
>>33557291
https://pastebin.com/u/LtCol_L
It's all on there.
>>
>>33557369
Thank you. Enemy hands first, right?
>>
>>33557460
Doesn't matter. Enemy Contact is the one that's set in the past, Enemy Hands is Leo's group.
>>
>>33557546
Which one is currently being updated? Or the main one?
>>
>>33556902
>don't fuck it
Don't fuck it up, sure, but don't fuck it at ALL?! That doesn't sound like the /k/ that I know and love.
>>
>>33557797
Enemy Hands at the moment
>>
>>33557957
Alright
>>
>>33556126
Kiri a best so far.
>>
File: received_10110229537466794.jpg (248KB, 1232x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10110229537466794.jpg
248KB, 1232x2048px
Saved Granddad's gun from the pervasive rust. Looking for a scope mount next.

Pic is of the bolt alone "before" and also indicative of how bad the rust was on the gun as a whole.
>>
File: received_10110229979006944~01.jpg (662KB, 1155x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_10110229979006944~01.jpg
662KB, 1155x1920px
>>33559015
This is the gun now.

Oh, but she is pretty.
>>
File: 1485713223621.jpg (207KB, 1161x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485713223621.jpg
207KB, 1161x460px
>>
>>33556126
>>33557369

Just read through this. Pretty interesting; really enjoyed how visceral you wrote the parts of Leo in the exosuit.
>>
Since this is /k/, and a thread to share books, can anyone help me find a copy of fm 21-76? The newer, not 1957 not civilian version?

It was in the motorpool last time I was in an FMS and I was thumbing through it, it starts with a few chapters about "dealing with stress," which other versions don't have. Google isn't helping much, where can you buy army field manuals? Are they classified?

... Can I get issued one?
>>
>>33560734
I don't believe the are still classified, so legality so to say shouldn't he an issue.
>>
>>33560734
>fm 21-76
libgen(dot)me is your friend. I think they have one from the 70's
>>
>>33559079
Congratulations
>>
File: 3274142375234.jpg (162KB, 1912x319px) Image search: [Google]
3274142375234.jpg
162KB, 1912x319px
Well time to finish myself off with some bullshit I thought of months ago.

https://pastebin.com/RG2nMxY2
>>
File: 1487957947554.jpg (33KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
1487957947554.jpg
33KB, 374x503px
Morning, you fuckers. Starting off my weekend with a 6hr road trip to go pick up a rifle. Anyone have exciting weekend plans?
>>
>>33563467
I have something starting later today, will be back on Sunday.
>>
>>33563467
Give a heart felt thanks to the lady friend that helped us with taking her to a restaurant, a date with the gf and go and yell to the school to see if i dont loose my place on school to a deported student
>>
>>33563467
Have a sleepover with teenagers today and go to dinner with an Ukrainian tomorrow. All in all, not bad
>>
File: Wicked.png (344KB, 470x186px) Image search: [Google]
Wicked.png
344KB, 470x186px
>>33563868
>>
>>33563058
Just started reading, but:

Holy shit, is this isekei in MY /wfg/? I don't know whether to be surprised or offended.

It's okay, though, as I have read moutians of garbage, machine-translated WN/LN on blogs, so this is practically art compared to those.
>>
File: 20170406_231515.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_231515.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>33563467
My weekend consists of work.

My "weekend" consists of taking the wife to the doctor for follow-up appointments. I might be able to take my recovery project (Granddad's gun, above) to the range to see if I can get a solid grouping. Bore pictured here.
>>
File: 1489703740498.jpg (273KB, 799x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489703740498.jpg
273KB, 799x1024px
>>33551936
Man, am I glad that I'm in the privacy of my room for this part. Though I must say that was thoroughly enjoyable to read. Very much good. My kokoro definitely ain't the only thing going dokidoki right now...

>>33552253
Whoo! Humanity fuck yeah! Fuck off, ayy lmao! Guess you can crash on the Moon or something. I'm enjoying good old rifles kicking the shit out of techno supreme invaders. Though I do have one suggestion about formatting. It might make it easier to read for people if you place each chapter or two in its own pastebin. That way we all won't have to scroll through a fuckton of text to get to the parts we haven't read yet.

>>33556126
You! Love your stuff, but why you leave me in middle of prison break?

>>33563058
This is interesting. Fantasy isn't my choice of genre, but I appreciate it and enjoy a few books. This seems like it has promise. Play it, Sam.

>>33563467
Maybe, maybe not. Might run around the big city for a bit. Might play some 40K with a couple friends. We'll have to see how the wind blows.
>>
>>33563467
Might actually get to the range this weekend, which would be nice. Probably going to take Anna, Julie, as well a "new" rifle out which may make its way into my story at some point.
>>
File: 1481785844329.jpg (542KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481785844329.jpg
542KB, 848x1200px
>>33563058
Got to the last bit of it. It is interesting, I would hope you would continue it sometime.

As for the writing, it's obvious you are not a native english speaker. There's a lot to critique, but I would say it would be a better expenditure of time to just read English literature. By reading a lot, you can absorb a bit how the language is usually executed. speech, grammer, descriptions, etc.

Also, just to let you know, you set your pastebin to expire in 29 days. If you want to continue to write on this, which I hope you do, you may want to change that.

Also (secret) Valkyrie fuck yeah
>>
File: 1487860936665.jpg (502KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1487860936665.jpg
502KB, 850x1202px
>>33564123
we need more stories with qt vakyries
>>
File: 1485877792448.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485877792448.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
File: nf-bacevich-americas-war.jpg (104KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
nf-bacevich-americas-war.jpg
104KB, 268x400px
>>33524656
idk if this general is for things not written by /k/ommandos, but I was just curious if anyone has read this and what your thoughts on it were. Thinking about reading it because I want a good stepping stone into the military situation in the Middle East after the missile strikes last night, but the author writes for Salon.com and seems like a cuckerino.

Alternatively, what is a good yet extensive introduction I could check out? Looking for something not older than a few years so it's up-to-date
>>
>33564123
>native english speaker

Nobody is in the U.S. buddy.
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
File: 23_How_Democracy_Works.jpg (345KB, 1562x970px) Image search: [Google]
23_How_Democracy_Works.jpg
345KB, 1562x970px
>>33568590
>nobody is in the US
Confirmedthird-worlder
>>
>>33568766
Please stop responding to bait. He doesn't even care enough to correct who he's quoting, so you shouldn't care enough to give him (you)s
>>
File: 149132556483.jpg (35KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
149132556483.jpg
35KB, 600x602px
>>33568824
>>
File: 1434827940159.gif (1MB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
1434827940159.gif
1MB, 658x370px
>>33568864
You were throwing out your own bait by responding to someone elses bait?

This is some next level shit.
>>
Any good stories about qt3.14 female operators?
>>
>>33569078
szturm, double eagle and zap are your men
>>
>>33569078
I believe there are parts of ATannie as well. Vepr-12 and /k/ vs. Wild may count, as both are a guy/girl duo killing shit together.
>>
>>33569078
Mine, eventually.

By vote, I'm writing the story of Tanya's time in the Sol Confederacy Marines hunting pirates first. Once that's done, I'll probably go back to where I started originally and make her a merc like was also voted for.
(Can't be drafted if you're already fighting for money!)
>>
File: kekvsmoloch.png (334KB, 1141x730px) Image search: [Google]
kekvsmoloch.png
334KB, 1141x730px
I'm working, I appreciate your patience... Sometime next thread....
>>
>>33558003
The shy ones usually are

>>33560555
Thanks! I like to think writing visceral combat is my strong point.

>>33564053
>You! Love your stuff, but why you leave me in middle of prison break?
Because the finale of that story is going to be big, and I want to make sure it's perfect.
>>
File: 1488344187818.jpg (523KB, 962x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1488344187818.jpg
523KB, 962x1238px
>>
File: 1488574825336.jpg (336KB, 962x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488574825336.jpg
336KB, 962x750px
>>
File: Silence_fiilthy_Xeno..png (511KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Silence_fiilthy_Xeno..png
511KB, 800x450px
>>
>>33524656
What the fuck does this have to do with guns?
>>
>>33574127
Read some of the stories, you piece of shit.

You'll answer your own question.
>>
Bump.
>>
Good morning /wfg/!
>>
as a heads up, im back and the previous thread is done
>>
File: peasant-mother tapestry.png (149KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
peasant-mother tapestry.png
149KB, 640x473px
>>33574800
Good morning! I'll get to work now. See you when I have something substantial to post. in the meanwhile, keep it armed to the teeth, friendo!
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: maximum overkek ruskies..png (150KB, 1296x1592px) Image search: [Google]
maximum overkek ruskies..png
150KB, 1296x1592px
Have some reading material. Just trying to move it along a bit. It seems the past few days we've been seeing single digit posts.
>>
>>33575773
we're still the same, the writers have a life outside 4chan for starters i got a date tonight
>>
>>33575823
I thought you were married already... are you degenerates?
>>
>>33575834
dude, im no THAT old we started dating on october
>>
>>33575847
kek. How old are you anyway? 25?
>>
>>33575884
below 25, but over 20 and joined the mexican army on the minimun age, have fun guessing
>>
>>33575968
Kek. 23.
>>
File: The-Number-23-jim-carrey.jpg (24KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
The-Number-23-jim-carrey.jpg
24KB, 450x299px
>>33575986
>>
File: wut.png (3MB, 1364x1564px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
3MB, 1364x1564px
>>33576025
>>
its that time of the thread m8s
>>
>>33575823
A date tonight? I bet it's with a girl, too. What a faggot.
>>
>>33576753
yes with the girl i love and i plan to get old with
>>
>>33576804
>being this much of a faggot
>>
where is tank guy? any updates recently?
>>
>>33576826
JT has a life outside 4chan man, like EVERY single writer
>>
>>33576804
I bet your gonna hold hands with her like a total degenerate in public.

>being gay enough to like women
>>
>>33576838
what a pity
>>
File: sis please im classy.png (88KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
sis please im classy.png
88KB, 350x300px
>>33576841
i regret nothing m8

>>33576826
altough i bet JT apreciates that you show interest
>>
>>33576841
Even worse, I get he kisses her on the lips like the faggot he is
>>
>>33576885
>>33576893
what a damn queer.
>>
>>33576921
how degenerate is it to hold my gun with my hands... I hear you should only hold guns when you wear gloves... Help i dont want to be a degenerate
>>
>>33576941
holding a gun with your hands is almost as degenerate as lifting without gloves.
>>
File: ffs.png (138KB, 248x368px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
138KB, 248x368px
>>33576921
you're a double queer, i bet you like holding hands on public
>>
>>33576985
Oh lord i lifted all my life with out gloves.. oh shit i also do pull ups with out gloves save me from my degenerate ways ..
>>
>>33576885
i gan give him some of my time. I cant do anything with it anyway
>>
>>33577008
its as good as a (you) thats for sure, i mean havent seen someone ask for Light my Fire in ages
>>
>>33576986
i bet you only have sex missionary with the lights on for the sole purpose of recreation like a heathen.

>>33576993
pray to zyzz and all shall be forgiven.
>>
>>33577076
i mean, its fun for starters

>praying to zyzz

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>33577138
GOLEM GET YE GONE.
>>
>>33577199
Brothers i have a confession to make. i put an expensive leapers scope on a gammo whisper pellet gun. I was only 16 .. i didnt know that the 10x scope with the plastic front cover flap was worth 250 dollars... I am a fag...
>>
Is anyone writing a story about Tomahawk chan???
write a story title it 1000 pounds of love..
>>
>>33577224
um... d-did it work?
>>
>>33577332
yeah thing was a god damn tack driver at 100 yards you could hit a fucking quarter sized target when shooting prone. sure the target was way under the sight and you had to aim 6 feet over but damn was it accurate..
>>
>>33577224
i have the same question as >>33577332. how well did it work.
>>
>>33577348
to get the best performance i used heavier ( relative term ) munitions i used the premier ammo by crossman http://www.crosman.com/airguns/airgun-ammunition/177-domed-10-5gr-premier-pellets-500ct
>>
>>33577374
lighter shit got blown around, although any heavy ammo works great as it all comes from the same factory in china. there really.
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
>>33577290
>Be me; a sailor
>Ship I'm on has Tomahawk cruise missles
>One of these missiles happens to have a geist
>Call her Tommy
>She's a big girl
>Fall in love while on board the ship doing gay navy things
>Lewd the missile
>I am happy
>Life is good
>Suddenly April 6th rolls around
>Tommy is launched towards Syria and misses the target
>She's dead now
>I'm alone now
>Trump shot my wife to Syria

Good?
>>
File: 1491592712503.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491592712503.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>33577812
>Lewd the missile
Elaborate
>>
File: what the fuck.png (81KB, 374x280px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
81KB, 374x280px
>>33577812
>lewd the missile
>>
File: 2017-02-14 13.37.02.png (976KB, 1047x1269px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-14 13.37.02.png
976KB, 1047x1269px
So how many of you guys talk to your guns since these threads started? I've caught myself doing multiple times, usually when I bump them against something, or I'm cleaning them.

It's becoming a habit at this point, someone's gonna catch me treating them like people.
>>
>>33578252
idk i have talked to machinery before idk.. Quite a few people do it... having spent a lot of time with machinist and other folks who spend a lot of time with machinary they do tend to humanize it giving it a name and gender. Its not uncommon to see them even attribute a personality it it. I mean fuck eod bots in the military have gotten ranks http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/empathy-for-military-robots-could-affect-outcomes-on-the-battlefield/
>>
eh 12 posts left not so bad
>>
>>33577812
Anon im sorry for your loss... Just be comforted that she died doing what she loved the most. Heading towards a pre programmed target..... Dont cry for missile chan.... She will always be with you.
>>
>>33578252
Talking to? No, but when shooting Anna today, instead of thinking about it as a 1903, I was referring to it as "Anna" in my head.
>>
File: nice aim.png (558KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
nice aim.png
558KB, 670x446px
>>33578782
Tommy probably was so infatuated with Anon that it messed with her programming and she missed
>>
File: 2013-09-03 22.13.58.jpg (74KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-03 22.13.58.jpg
74KB, 500x631px
>>33578252
I use female pronouns when talking about specific things I'm fixing on one or in reference to any gun i own. Example:

"The bolt was getting corroded, so I found the right thing for the job and cleaned her up."

"Eh, she was my 3rd rifle. Truly a pain in the ass to track one of them down. The most easily I got one was my second, when she basically landed in my lap after a song."

Nothing out of...
Oh, FUCK.
>>
>>33578881
Time to fuck your gun.

Make sure the girl you started dating in October gets her Dear Jane letter.
>>
>>33579136
I'm not Poly...
>>
>>33579156
Oh, my bad.

Since you haven't made mention of being otherwise attached, it's obviously time to fuck your gun. You have obviously been dancing around it in your own flashback story.
>>
>>33579117
Ha. It's hard not to think of my 1903 as "not Anna", since it has been a character in my story since last November.
>>
>>33579194
Lol. In the end, they're all just stories. I'm not going to be sticking any sensitive extremities in any guns.

>Unlike some people on /k/
>>
>>33579231
>unlike some people on /k/

Go on...
>>
>>33579238
You may see what I am talking about if you lurk in the /k/ humor threads... somethings you wish you could unsee...
>>
File: 1428628951187.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1428628951187.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33579254
CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU just made the 310th post in this thread!

Thread will no longer be bumped to the front page, and NOW we can post gunfuckers!
>>
>>33579299
>>
File: 1428634612648.jpg (43KB, 1389x287px) Image search: [Google]
1428634612648.jpg
43KB, 1389x287px
>>33579299
>>33579316
>>
>>33579299
>Congratulations
I don't have to even click on that thumbnail to know that this is the worst prize ever...
>>
>>33579430
But it's just a guy loving his gun.

He was tender, she was not. Actually, now it makes sense that Russian guns are catgirls.
>>
File: 1490643165803.jpg (26KB, 545x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490643165803.jpg
26KB, 545x395px
>>33579430
Sometimes a gun just needs some love
>>
Next thread soon
>>
File: 148857437829.png (173KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
148857437829.png
173KB, 500x367px
Well /wfg/?
>>
>>33580020
Nuclear ramjet win every time.
>>
>to tired for snark remark

new thread

>>33580085
>>33580085
>>33580085
>>
File: 0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg (345KB, 600x3263px) Image search: [Google]
0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg
345KB, 600x3263px
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.