[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Beard's Gun smith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: blackbeard.jpg (10KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
blackbeard.jpg
10KB, 202x250px
Not sure if this belongs on his, but as it is primarily weapon related i though I would try here first.

Your mission should you chose to accept it:
> You've fallen through a rift in time onto black beards ship.
>he tells you hell let you live if you can design him a weapon to bring terror into the harts of men, and bring the navy to Davy Jones.

what can you make with period tech and future knowledge?
>>
>>33523438
I would jump over the boat and die, I could potentially fug up thousands of generations after me.
>>
>>33523438
A bigger gun.
>>
>>33523438
A blunderbuss that shoots wooden dicks
>>
File: deck gun.jpg (34KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
deck gun.jpg
34KB, 800x505px
>>33523438
> be me
> invent crucible steel
> create 50mm cannon
> sweet 50.jpg
> rifle barrel
>SniperForDayz.gif
> open up backside for breach loading
> mfw cannons load every ten seconds
> mfw 2km is outside enemy range, and my effective
> create bigger swivle mount
> mount cannon on rails and springs for recoil
>OurCruisersCan'tRepelFirepowerOfThatMagnitude!.pdf.vim.perl
>>
>>33523438
>what can you make with period tech and future knowledge?
Nothing because I know nothing about modern or 18th century cannon manufacturing.
>>
>>33523438
I'd probably make him some kind of single shot shotgun that use paper shells and call it a day.
>>
>>33523596
>implying Blackbeard and his shitty wood boat can handle that kind of recoil
>>
File: 1481495947863.jpg (12KB, 134x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481495947863.jpg
12KB, 134x180px
>>33523438
>>33523438
Am blacksmith IRL

Havebeenwaitingforthisdaymywholelife.jpg

Make cartridges, and huge minieballs

Also breach loading.

Also percussion caps probably.
>>
>>33523438
Bolt action cannon. Duh
>>
>>33525717
Ok dickhead let's start with the boat. The Queen Anne's revenge was one of the best ships the english ever built in that era, and was quite large in comparison to other ships of the time, so it would have the structural integrity, when built with the springs as written, to take the recoil of a 50mm without much issue. On top of that, and as already stated, the mount on the cannon would have shock absorbing springs, thus drastically reducing the shock of recoil on the ship. There ya go
>>
>Invent everything needed for GAU-8.
>Invent GAU-8.
>Build ship around it.
>Sail the seven seas of BBRRRRRRTTTTTT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.