[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLD THE GATES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 36

File: untitled.png (83KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
83KB, 300x168px
In preparation for Voldemort's invasion, Hogwarts has hired 300 /k/ommandos to aid in their defense. Alternatively Voldemort has also hired 400 /k/ommandos to aid in his attack.

So /k/ choose your side and also how would you attack/defend Hogwarts.

Each /k/ommando is given 45k USD to outfit themselves with.
>>
also this is in addition to the regular wizards and witches being there fighting.
>>
File: No .gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
No .gif
2MB, 280x358px
>>33523335
>Harry Potter
You picked the worst setting.
>>
File: 1490241715684.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490241715684.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>be on Voldemort's side
>but join Hogwarts as a double agent
>use 45k to build a dirty bomb using parts bought illegally
>nuke hogwarts
>>
>>33523335
>joining the creepy dude with no nose
>joining the side full of young impressionable college aged wizard girls in skirts.
Hmmmmm
>>
alright, lets have the 10th "how would K defend helms deep" bread
>>
>>33523335
>Each /k/ommando is given 45k USD to outfit themselves with.

spend the money on hookers and blow, steal a shotgun.
>>
>>33523407
The only right answer.
>>
>>33523368
Pretty good, but it should involve nuking Hogwarts at the peak of the battle where both sides are inside Hogwarts. The ministry of magic should also be nuked.
>>
>>33523368
kek
>>
>>33523522
how would K invade and dispose of the ministry of magic?
>>
>>33523543
I dunno about it's physical location or physical entrances, but I'd recommend smuggling in a dirty bomb(s).
>>
>>33523543
(300+400)*45k gives us 31.5 million to work with...there should be plenty options.

Nerve gas?
>>
>>33523590
they are through a toilette, you stand in it and flush to enter the ministry. pump in millions of gallons of poop maybe?
>>
>>33523335
So, assuming every anon pooled their cash, we have either 1350K or 1800K of USD to spend.

At that point, you might as well start looking into buying a few canons and machine-guns with their required ammunition and calling it a day.

An advisory, if they got their hands on gas shells, grenades or traps their effectiveness rises sharply. As the wizards lack a effective defence against them.

Long story short, either way the side with their reinforcements wins. Hands down.
>>
File: 1490709062894m.jpg (40KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490709062894m.jpg
40KB, 1024x576px
>>33523368
>be on voldemorts side
>join hogwash as a double agent
>commence operation eldest wizard
>>
File: 1480557503792.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1480557503792.png
81KB, 400x397px
>be me
>one day a fucking owl flies into my masturbation station and drops a letter ontop of my tendie pile.
>"You have been conscripted to fight for Albas Dumbledore, Report to Hogwarts immediately."
>"MUMMIE COME TAKE YOUR SPECIAL BOY TO SCHOOL"
>Mumsie is overjoyed that I am accepted to university.
>Get to Hogwarts 2 days later after a giant hairy man kidnaps me on his motorcycle, kept saying "Yer a commander Annon"
>Days later the battle begins, stupid witch people haven't made me tendies so I am irritable.
>No nose snake man tells me to give him the boy
>No
>I am the only good boy, I AM THE ONLY SPECIAL BOY
>Scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and let loose my 3 day old diapee in his direction
>3 days of shit and piss connect with snake mans face
>He sputters and shoots me with green light
>He is green with envy
>worth it
>>
>>33523615
how do we defend against flyers,
we need AA and strategically planted M2s
>>
>pool ressources
>get your hands on bio/chemical weapons
>kill the lot with a ballistic missile strike
>>
>>33523369
He's got some kinky lookin bitches on his side
>>
>>33523335
Get that invisability blanket or whatever and throw it over t55, i now have an invisable tank which means i win assholes
>>
>>33523725
I enjoyed the first third
>>
File: hog.png (740KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
hog.png
740KB, 1152x768px
I believe Voldemort invaded throught point 1. if that helps
>>
>>33523845
Fuck that imma invade through the female dorm windows
>>
Convince anons to pool cash and buy a mig pile of heavy machine guns, Browning M2 or DShK would work, and hand them to the big statue things what's her name calls up to defend the bridge. Also, mortars inside the walls and automatic grenade launchers in the towers/on the ramparts.
>>
File: Harry Potter and the Colt 45.jpg (91KB, 500x817px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Potter and the Colt 45.jpg
91KB, 500x817px
>>33523861
>through the female dorm windows
You'd pretty much have to, since the stairs are enchanted to turn into a slide if a guy tries to go up them. The same is not true of the boy's dorm, so that leaves a few possibilities open.
Though, this might only be true after dark, I forget exactly.
>>
>>33523335
where do you faggots come from and can you please stop coming here
>>
>>33523920
Listen, im raping and looting and nothin gonna stop me specially not magic stairs which id light in fire
>>
>>33523958
>what is magical clap/ cursed vaginas
I'd prefer to not have my dick wind up a snake
>>
>>33523998
Well im still gonna steal anything that can concievably be stolen
>>
>>33523932
AVADA KEDAVRA!
>>
Harry Potter is such a gay franchise.

And it pushes SJW ideals.
>>
>>33523335
>buy a BTR-60 offline from the poles for 30k USD
>have it shipped to england for free because poles are huge harry potter fans
>its the nuke-free varient
>safe from this (>>33523368) faggots faggotry
>stached a few wizard girls in my BTR's belly
>eveeythings settled
>now im staching MY BTR in THEIR belly
>>
>>33523335
>join Voldemorts side
>cover myself in mirrors
>have no nose faggot get me a real taxidermy dragon dildo
>use the rest of the money to build giant cast iron cannons and bombard the castle
>>
File: 1236753929927.jpg (107KB, 1263x633px) Image search: [Google]
1236753929927.jpg
107KB, 1263x633px
Voldemort seems like a good idea since you've got numbers and what basically amounts to a minor god on your side.

Until you realize that fucker is batshit crazy and isn't going to listen to any complaints about things like "kill zones" or "not marching straight into machinegun fire", fucker just wouldn't get it and wants that castle now. So you're not going to get to enjoy a standoff where you take the time to shell the place into rubble.

On that note the defending side should invest in a bunch of belt fed weapons- anything in the 7.62mm variety should do fine- mortars, and maybe some AA emplacements- no idea what the going rate is. Throw in some claymores, grenades, personal weapons, and a few DMRs and you should be fine. Maybe some magically shielded NODs too.
>>
>>33524125
Maybe he shoulda thought twice before hiring and giving money to people from this /k/, lets face it in this kinda scenario we'd all be somewhere on the spectrum from sociopath to pshycopath
>>
>>33524167
Yeah, I'd give it a 75% chance that any /k/ommandos would turn on Voldemort once he tells them to run across a bridge covered by multiple 240s.

At which point I'm sure the assaulting and defending /k/ommandos would band together to pillage and rape the fuck out of Hogwarts.
>>
Why are we trying to take a castle with no strategic advantage?
>>
>>33524015
fuck off pol
>>
File: IMG_6512.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6512.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>Need AA for light targets
How much is the Phalanx going for these days? Seems like some BRRRRTTTTTTTT meant for mortars would be pretty effective against flying people.

>>33524296
Political advantage. Also Voldemort is bugfuck insane.
>>
>>33523749
Would basic MANPADS detect a human IR/thermal signature?

If not, then I guess either a quad-M2 mount, or a ZSU-2-23 mount station.

>>33523335
They don't have Force Perception like Jedi.. so I'd just get a GM6 Lynx ($15k) and pop those Wizarding asses from range.

Especially if I can get the Lynx chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum for better precision at distance.
>>
>>33523335
>defender side
>buy gas mask
>buy body armor
>buy inch thick steel plates
>buy M2 and however much ammo I can afford with what money is left
>weld together crude armor stand with steel plates
>hide behind it with M2
>fucking invincible
>>
>>33523335
>you will never be a pureblood born to a dynastic magic family
>you will never fuck blonde pureblood cuties in slytherin and make them call you master
>you will never mind control and mind wipe muggle sluts and force them to have crazy orgies with you
>you will never have polyjuice potions of supermodels and have crazy sexy with supermodel looking mind controlled muggles
>you will never use magic to conquer mudbloods
>you will never have crazy magic aided sex at hogwarts
>you will never face fuck a shapeshifting whore and force her to extend her tongue to wrap around your entire cock

why even fucking live
>>
>>33523335
Honestly not that hard. Mixture of carbines, shotguns(for fliers), and LMGs for defending bottle necks. Mortars for indirect fire. Demolish all bridges to the main keep except the one wooden one over open ground so they dont just immediately think to drop in every which way behind your lines from the air. teach your wizards the basics of Anatomy, physiology, and chemistry as it relates to killing things making them 10x more combat effective than volde's. suspend barbed wire throughout the courtyard over 10ft or so and all the windows with some sort of invisibility cast on it for those flying fucks. Probably assign experienced combat wizards at a squad level for protection against any hullabaloo( ex smart death eaters making themselves invisible or some other sneaky shit).

Be a god damned massacre.
>>
>>33524534>>33523335 >>33524060

In the book they can enchant clothing to automatically produce a shield around them. Since magic operates outside of physics, it is logical to assume that firearms wouldn't be able to penetrate their shield.

With this in mind, muggle support would be a hindrance against wizards. Muggles would be relegated to defending against Giants, spiders, trolls, and other creatures that they can harm.
>>
>>33524232

>rape

I'm good with the rape part.
>>
File: 1488687905997.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488687905997.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>33524410
Use the gate as a chokepoint with a squad of these bad boys
>>
How do we defend against death eaters that fly around in that smoke thing?
>>
>>33523590

The chimney thing that I can't remember the name of

That's a way in
>>
>>33524620
There's nothing to stop us from getting the same enchantments from whatever side we're on. But it's also stated that those enchantments are typically weak and only effective against a few minor spells. Worst case, it takes a burst to put them down.
>>
>>33524620
Your commie magic can't protect against the .50 cal of freedom.
>>
>>33524708
magic = magic

weak magic > physics

it doesn't matter how many bullets we have. those shields are going to be impenetrable to firearms and non magical explosives. we also wouldn't be able to see dementors, those soul sucking monsters, because they are supposedly invisible to non magical people. we would be defenseless to those things.
>>
File: cq7ObZJ.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cq7ObZJ.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>33524620
take your voodoo back to canada where it belongs
>>
We forgot about all the giant spiders and trolls and shit. gonna need some big shit for the trolls

here is a link to the fight scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_S-XrrRtn4
>>
>>33524759
>coat bullets in unicorn jizz or whatever bullshit J.K. Rowling thinks up
>>
>>33524759
everything was magic until science figures it out
>>
File: main_900.jpg (209KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
209KB, 900x605px
>>33524778
>giant spiders
>>
>>33524759
Then why don't they ever protect anybody from the litany of non directly magical attacks they suffer...
>>
>>33524778
>fucking
>M
>2
>heil
>John
>Browning
>faggot
>>
>>33524759
Fuck that shit. I refuse to believe a spell that can only block the magical equivalent of a thrown rock once can stop an infinite number of copper jacketed supersonic lead.

>>33524781
Aren't all Unicorns male and only let virgins nearby so they can rape them? Do you think the traps of /k/ would work to help harvest it?
>>
File: Model700CDL_SF_84028_Beauty-3.jpg (41KB, 1168x564px) Image search: [Google]
Model700CDL_SF_84028_Beauty-3.jpg
41KB, 1168x564px
>>33524809
don't need to get close to it
>>
>>33524798
do you have any examples of that? i was a huge harry potter nerd when I was a child and I remember most of it pretty clearly. most of the story follows a group of children.

the enchanted clothing was only mentioned in passing and it was issue to the magical government.
>>
File: hogwarts_wrecked.jpg (651KB, 998x2434px) Image search: [Google]
hogwarts_wrecked.jpg
651KB, 998x2434px
>>33524759
Fantasy boy is butthurt because he can't admit science is superior
>>
stream link, start at around 40 mins in for the battle
http://wowmovie.me/watch-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-2011-online-full-free-hd
>>
>>33524832
Pick any of the people who got mauled to death by a werewolf in the final battle.
>>
>>33524832
Never protects anybody from the numerous times they hurt themselves falling, being beat up, or being attacked by creatures. cant recall a single instance of it mentioning magical clothing protecting anybody from serious danger or trauma. Dont see why youd assume magical clothing that cant even stop a punch would be able to stop a bullet, knife, bast wave, or flame. were there every any instances where magical clothing enchantments are specifically mentioned stopping any kind of serious attack let alone that they could stop a bullet?
>>
>>33524830
Yeah, but then you can only harvest it once. Pretty sure that shit is expensive. And we have enough furries on /k/ that I wouldn't expect we would ever run out of volunteers to extraction duty.

Although, speaking of the furries, I can only imagine what short of horrific shit they would get up to in the battle. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them requested to be paid in polyjuice so they could fulfill their fantasies.
>>
>>33524841

>describes harry as monstrously strong

>dumbledore cant do anything and gets wrekt

Yea, no. pretty sure cannon dumbledore would've turned his crossbow into a squirrel before turning the whole courtyard into a lack of fire like he did with those cave zombies.
>>
>>33524841
If there was a war between the harry potter wizards and non magic society. We would be enslaved in a 1 week. Their wizards are too overpowered.

>they can teleport
>they can mind control our leadership
>they can be invisible
>they can't be pinpointed on a map
>they can create enchantments that make it so non magical people can't enter their areas of interest
>their shields are indestructible

They would teleport to where our leadership is stationed. They would mind control them. They would teleport to where our allies leadership is stationed. They would mind control them. Afterwards, they create a war between us and our allies.

Now we are fighting a multi front war between us, our allies, and magical fags. Afterwards, they release those invisible monsters that suck out souls and make everyone depressed; the morale of country is now reduced to nothing and people are coming back in body bags because we are fighting among each other.

Next, they will create false flag events done by mind controlled citizens. They incite people to rebel, lead by mind controlled puppets, and soon the non magical government is toppled.

Game over.

>>33524898
But werewolves in the series are magical creatures. Their bite is supposedly a curse and they are immune to certain magic.

>>33524906
like i said, the story follows a group of children that were never issued that clothing. it was mentioned in passing that the magical ministry was issued protected enchantment clothing that would produce a shield charm. The shield charm is said to protect against magical spells and physical entities. There were parts where the shield charm was used to protect people from physical things.
>>
File: Giveherthestick.jpg (185KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Giveherthestick.jpg
185KB, 1000x707px
>>33525012
>But werewolves in the series are magical creatures. Their bite is supposedly a curse and they are immune to certain magic.
um, question, can they be deafeated with fug if not magic?
>>
>>33524697
Flak shells

I wonder how much a M51 Skysweeper is?
>>
>>33525006
Shoot it in the leg so it can't run easily, with luck you can track it down and capture it to perpetually jack it off.
>>
>>33525012
So every time a character got hurt from falling or hitting something or stubbing their toe, they were stubbing their toe on a magical object?
>>
>>33525012
>wizards can rekt humanity
>have to hide from humanity or get killed
K
>>
>>33525012

>They would teleport to where our leadership is stationed. They would mind control them. They would teleport to where our allies leadership is stationed. They would mind control them. Afterwards, they create a war between us and our allies.

Now we are fighting a multi front war between us, our allies, and magical fags. Afterwards, they release those invisible monsters that suck out souls and make everyone depressed; the morale of country is now reduced to nothing and people are coming back in body bags because we are fighting among each other.

Next, they will create false flag events done by mind controlled citizens. They incite people to rebel, lead by mind controlled puppets, and soon the non magical government is toppled.

huh....wizards may be real
>>
>>33523522
>>33523603
Gas the wizards, magic war now.
>>
>>33525043
In that case, why not just bear traps?

Also, aren't their horns healing or some dumb shit? I wonder if they could touch their hind legs with them.
>>
>>33523603
>nerve gas
i want Luna to struggle as im raping her
>>
>>33525047
of course not. they just weren't wearing magical clothing that was enchanting with that shield charm. that was issued to government personnel and adults. the characters of the series were children and never given anything like that.
>>
>>33525113
Bullshit. Even then, word of god is guns win.

>JK Rowling literally said that between a wizard and a farmer with a shotgun the farmer would win.

Wizards suck at actual fighting.
>>
>>33525113
So what you're saying is pretty much every defender of Hogwarts would not have one.

Also, why the fuck would you not give people clothing that eliminated minor injuries? Hell, I'd create a clothing line specifically for small children to keep them from breaking bones and killing themselves when they do stupid things.
>>
>>33522222
>>
>>33523335
All 700 /k/ommandos take their combined 31.5mUSD and fuck off to buy a country somewhere and live out their operator fantasies for the rest of their days
>>
>>33525171
and miss the chance to rape underage witches
>>
>>33525081
You and your bear traps. Here's what you do.
>3 man team
>1 is virgin bending over
>other 2 hiding in trees with rifles
>unicorn comes
>shoot it in both hind legs
>can't run at all
>tie it up
>it can heal all it wants now, it's trapped
>commence perpetual jack off
>>
>>33525113
We see in the books and movies that these are basically useless against spells. They provide minor protection, and I'm pretty sure the Twins say they basically just give scared people peace of mind. So if the ones actually in the battle aren't even wearing them because they generally know they're worthless, how would it impact us?
>>
>>33525145
case closed
>>
>>33525212
so it's wizard body armor
>>
>>33525113
>>33525145
>>33525157
The charmed clothes were made by Fred and George Weasley and bought by some individual Ministry members, they weren't very effective

It's like someone wearing a stab proof vest thinking they'd be safe from rifle rounds
>>
>>33525012
I figure that if they're going to hire us as mercs, they're at least going to make us immune to all that BS. If they can create it, they can counter it.
>>
Any furry traps willing to volunteer as bait for >>33525187 ? We'll let you jerk of the unicorn in payment.
>>
>>33525322
Who said anything about volunteers? The 2 riflemen aren't just there to shoot the unicorn you know.
>>
>>33523335

Defense

>Have scattered forces on the high ground with Lewis guns (British army fired one nonstop for a week and it still worked)
>Have M240s on bottom of Hill below the castle and the right of the lake
>Artillery from inside the stadium
>Indivual riflemen armed with AR-10s and M60E4s push the invading forces into the forbidden forest
>>
Nowhere in the books does it say wizards were invulnerable to physical harm, why couldn't somebody use a muggle rifle and shoot the death eaters?
>>
>>33525369
>Lewis guns
twas a vickers gun, not a lewis
>>
>>33525376
Because they're used to using magic instead of tools, and they can just Avada niggas
>>
>>33525237
>>33525145
i looked up that quote and she never said that. it is apparently from the author of the dresden files. magic operates very differently in the harry potter world in comparison to the dresden files.
>>
>>33525012
Anon, the average wizard in HP has yet to figure out what cars, guns, and telephones are or how they work. They live in a society with so much class bullshit that their government's bureau of muggle-shit has no fucking idea how to use a phone, despite continually bringing people with non-wizard parents into the fold.

What I'm trying to get through to you, is that I'm not sure the wizards of Britain even realize the colonies left or what a prime minister is. And that I would not count on the Ministry having the support of even most of the half-bloods, let alone the muggle-borns.
>>
>>33525397

Thx

Check em
>>
Ensure that all /k/ommandos secretly pool resources and see if we have enough to buy a carpet bombing run from a B-52 and kill all the magical niggers
>>
>>33525376
Only point I can think of is when Hagrid blows a gasket when Harry says he was told his parents died in a car crash. But I don't think he specifically says that a crash couldn't have killed them. Might have just been furious that their deaths were belittled.

Also, some story about the witches burned at the stake using some spell to become impervious to fire. But fire ain't a bullet.
>>
>>33525421
in the new one they are very interconnected
>>
>>33525369
need to lob some incindiaries at that firest and attack and loot hogsmead
>>
>>33523407
>not knocking over your local crack dealer and helping yourself to his guns, bitches, money, and product

You are like a little child playing at adulthood.
>>
>>33525453
Ha grid was angry because they lied, nothing to do with the car crash aspect, just the lie.

Protego is the shield charm and even Dumbledores barely protected him and Harry from the glass shards Voldemort sent there way in the battle in the Ministry
>>
>>33525453
>>33525499
there was a scene where the shield charm protected someone from an arrow
>>
>>33525469
You mean the one in which one of the witches (who is about 34) states she's literally never spoken to a nomaj before?
>>
>>33525376
>why don't they use a gun
They're bongs, that's why.
>>
>>33525499
That wasn't a shield charm. That was dumbledore using something else to transform the glass into sand.
>>
>>33525521
That wasn't a shield charm, it was a deflection spell of some kind focused at the arrow, I can't remember the name of the spell but it wasn't the shield charm

It wouldn't work against around travelling at over 1000ft per second
>>
>>33523335
Mortars, AP mines and mustard gas. I don't even care which side as long as I can take some loli sex slaves.
>>
>>33525553
>Dolores Umbridge used a shield charm to protect herself from the centaurs' arrows in the Forbidden Forest.
>>
>>33525524
that is in america the British guy talks about magic people can marry muggles n shit
>>
>>33525577
I thought the only shield charm was Protego, still, it only worked because she seen the arrow coming

Good luck stopping a rifle round in time
>>
>>33525545
That is from the films. We are discussing the book.

In the book, Umbridge blocks an arrow with her shield but it is never described what shield Dumbledore uses to protect himself from Voldemort.

Lastly, there are multiple types of the shield charm. It can be applied to a person or an area.
>>
>>33525553
>BIPPITY BOPPITY FU-
>falls over dead
>>
>>33525586
But even 70 years later the Muggle Affairs people are basically clueless about things as simple as light bulbs and ticket machines
>>
>>33525577
>Shield charm stopped some shittty cenetaur arrow
Big deal. So would a some light sheet metal. Doesn't mean it'll stop 5.56mm zipping along at 3100fps
>>
>>33525658
Protego Maxima probably would though, it was the spell cast over the school that only Voldemort could break
>>
they couldn't send anything out either, it was effectively a cage
>>
>>33525648
id say thats the problem with bad writing
>>
>>33524015
Agree. Harry Potter is fucking gay.
>>
>>33525710
Harry potter was good when I read it. Rowling is a cunt though.
>>
>>33525658
>>33525641
enchanted clothing with the shield charm would stop firearms. the shield charm was created to protect against physical entities and we already have precedent of it blocking things like an arrow.
>>
>>33525667
Well it's a good thing we've invented shit more powerful than a tiny little 5.56
>>
>>33525667
Which took several minutes and wizards to set up and was later broken by old Voldy.

So basically you just need to kill them first- hello mortars and small arms- or break the shield, which some artillery would do quick.
>>
File: mist_you.jpg (139KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
mist_you.jpg
139KB, 640x427px
>>33523920
>>
>>33525735
>HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM INVINCIBLE
>.50 BMG coming through
>>
>>33525736
Yes but you would unlikely be able to afford both it and its delivery system
>>
>>33525773
okay, I legit laughed at that

It still doesn't matter. Magic operates outside of physics and a magic child with a shield charm, would be practically invincible to our conventional weapons.

We would likely have to use biological weapons to kill them. I don't think the shield charm would protect them from something like that, likely because it is not as well understood by them.
>>
>>33525746
That was in the film, in the book Flitwick had it up in seconds and it took a while to break
>>
>>33525812
45g can get you alot when your not dealing with american prices
>>
Pool resources, buy uranium, mop suits and a delivery method for the dirty bomb I'd build with the uranium

Good luck you stick shaking niggers
>>
>>33525853
I doubt you'd be able to buy something along the lines of a cruise missile which is likely what would be needed
>>
>chain mail coat for armor against giant spiders
>flamethrower for removal of giant spider from premises
The only good bug is a dead bug.
>>
>>33525825
>Magic operates outside of physics and a magic child with a shield charm, would be practically invincible to our conventional weapons.
There is literally nothing to prove that apart from you just repeating it. As best as anybody can tell spells do exert a physical force when not connecting with their intended target- i.e. the killing curse blows apart a couch cushion- we know shields can be broken if you throw enough curses at it. Since the spells aren't hitting their intended organic target it's reasonable to assume they're exerting physical force on the shield. Therefore if you throw enough lead at it, it'll break.

tl;dr fuck magic, go guns.
>>
Attackers

Pool resources, buy as much Semtex as we can afford then have someone conjure birds

Attach Semtex and detonators to said birds

Deploy Japanese Suicide Air Attack Squadron

Rape Luna
>>
>>33525853
45g can get you a lot in the way of small arms when you're not paying civi prices.
>>
Who would you /k/ommandos target for raping? Aide from Luna obviously
>>
>>33523335
this image reminds me of a map from unreal tournament or maybe ut2k or something

I think it also had a boat
>>
>>33525825
It still requires you to react to put it up. And given how mind bogglingly ignorant the magical community is to basic technology, who's to say that they would realize that those bangs that coincide with one of their number falling with a massive gaping hole where their face used to be aren't magical, but are really the result of high velocity projectiles being fired from a rifle? You can't see them as they pass through the air and the muzzle flashes could be misinterpreted as spells.

Maybe some of the mudbloods would realize that someone's actually shooting at them, but I don't think they could spread the word in time. And since the Death Eaters have only purebloods, they would be especially vulnerable.
>>
>>33525941
*aside
>>
Considering all the fucking about from Voldemort tin his convuluted plans to kill Harry, its ironic that if he had even one muggle in the Death Eaters he'd find out about nuclear weapons and be able to level half of Surrey
>>
>>33525812
What the fuck are you talking about? I own several rifles more powerful than a 5.56, and with the next best thing to $50k I could buy a couple of M107A1s with money to spare. On top of that, old Soviet era mortars are cheap outside of the US.
>>
>>33525941
Solid chance those Indian girls.
Got an indian fetish thanks to my school.
>>
>>33525985
To be fair, it's unlikely nukes would work in the area. Too many electronics, and even Trinity relied on electric detonators. I'm personally assuming anything not mechanical or chemical goes out of action the second shit hits the fan.
>>
I'd say that all Harry Potter fans should be castrated, but let's face it - it's not like any of them are ever going to have sex anyway, so why bother?
>>
>>33525997
You'd need enormously powerful high explosives, small arms would do fuck all

Considering the shield withstood hours of curses from the death eaters and it was only Voldemort that could break the shield we can assume it's pretty powerful
>>
>>33523335
Why would I fight in a magical universe controlled by a raging liberal in the first place?

The university has structure from the arcane rules and magic in the building. This appeals to criminals and democrats lacking structure.
>>
>>33526024
Fair point, conventional artillery rounds then or Voldemort using the imperius curse on a bomber pilot to carpet bomb all of Surrery
>>
File: 1473740417040.jpg (77KB, 773x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473740417040.jpg
77KB, 773x960px
>>33523335

>be defender
>load up on flak guns, mortars, shotguns, machineguns, some Lahti anti tank rifles all armed by finns jacked up on methamphetamine
>>
For defense, pool cash, buy 1-3 radar-guided AAA turrets, depending on cost to defend against aerial attack. Next, we buy 1 M2 bradley to guard the main bridge. Autocannon only to save money, dont need ATGM's anyways. Also autocannon should only be loaded with HE. Rest of the money goes to buying each kommando not manning a turret or the bradley a rifle. Any left over money goes towards more ammo.
>>
>>33526088
>Buy a half ton of C4
>Stick in a scrap pressure vessel
>Replace top of pressure vessel with inverted copper cone
>Get Death Eaters to levitate that shit next to the shield
>Shaped charge goes boom
>Shield cracks like an egg
>>
>>33526123
Jesus, imagine it

>Voldemort gets killed by a drunken, tweaked on Fingolian who then rapes his face slits
>>
>>33526130
All the electronics fail the second you get them near the castle. No radar, the spark plugs on the M2s don't fire, autocannon don't load without power, and ATGMs don't guide themselves or detonate.
>>
>>33526049
I know you're a trolling faggot, but every girl I know in her 20s from hambeast to hotties fucking loves Harry Potter. Saying you hate Harry Potter is a great way to ensure your perma virgin status.
>>
>>33526167
How much would half a ton of c4 cost?
>>
>>33526193
I can ask whoever's in charge to turn off whatever curse is ruining the electronics. Its not like the attackers have any electronics to worry about anyways.
>>
>>33526193
>all electronics fail
This is false. They use radios on the campus. Maybe it'll disable anything with microchips? It's not really clear.

Also who says you can't magically shield electronics?
>>
>>33526244

>magic to defend electronics against anti electronic magic

what's next SEAD aircraft with magic homing missiles?
>>
>>33526232
There's no curse, magical places just fuck over electronics
>>
>>33526224
Best number I can come up with is between $15 and $30 a pound. It's not all that expensive, just heavily regulated.
>>
>>33523998
>not going up the ass

They would not see that coming.
>>
>>33526269
It's not a curse or naturally occurring phenomen, it's some kind of charm/enchantment. Don't know if that means they can turn it off at will though or ever.
>>
ITT filthy mudbloods think they are equals to purebloods
>>
>>33526432

let's be honest here I think Hitler would have done a better job than voldemort.
>>
>>33525369
>broom shed

How many pounds of force would a broom produce? We could buy up non-flyable, written off aircraft wrecks and mount those on them.
>>
>>33526024
>magic
>augmented
>nukes
>>
>>33523861
>Fuck that imma invade through the female dorm windows
>>33523958
>>33523998
>>what is magical clap/ cursed vaginas
>I'd prefer to not have my dick wind up a snake

Off to find some erotic HP fanfic, thanks /k/
>>
>>33525487
>>not knocking over your local crack dealer and helping yourself to his guns, bitches, money, and product

Little child spotted.
>>
>>33525897
I'm from BA, and I say kill 'em all
>>
>>33526244
The radios are powered by magic, not electricity

They also don't use AM/FM, they again use magic
>>
>>33523335
Defense.

Burn my personal budget on an S-18 and an M-4 with a belt fed 12 gauge upper and convince the chosen one to loan me his invisibility cloak and set up shop on the astronomy tower.

Pop a hole the size of a pumpkin in any tango that materializes within my line of sight, save the shotgun for anyone that decides to investigate the tower after I've gone loud.
>>
>>33526752
What about the rest of the /k/ommandos and the money?
>>
>>33525110
creep
>>
>>33526647
They use vacuum tubes. Powered with electricity. You can see it working.
>>
>>33526837
what are you some sort of necrophiliac whose only aroused by motionless room temperature girls who just sit there and silently take it?
>>
>>33526462

If that's the case. Buy one of those giant oil boats, fill it full of gasoline and strap all the brooms to it. Fly it into the castle and blow it up.
>>
>>33526838
Enchanted vacuum tubes.
Someone tried to explain what a transistor was but they could only understand small black thing with magic smoke inside.
>>
>>33526913
I don't think 45k would be enough
>>
>>33526820
I dunno, most of the plans already in the thread seem to be pretty solid already, don't really see the need to meddle with their shit.. might want to add some basic nbc gear to my kit I guess considering the guys trying to figure out how to rules lawyer a nuke into play.

I'm not sure on whether I'll want a scope on the rifle or not... probably there's a charm that could intensify the magnification I suppose, but the grounds really aren't that big.. .308 or .338 would probably be fine, but well when offered a budget and no restrictions beyond that, why not go for the anti-material rifle?

>>33526462
>>33526913
Kinda getting into the weeds here but the charms on the brooms are what matters, theoretically a wizard could put that on any thing and it'd fly like a broom.
>>
> Dawn over Hogwarts
> Not a single animal stirs in the mist
> As the magical defenders begin weaving their shield, the /k/omrades prepare
> Summoned from across the globe, promised wealth they arrived
> Behind the magical walls they stand ready
> Ancient Nuggets gripped in Doritos stained hands
> Tacticool ARs are held close to massive guts
> Uniforms from short shorts to asbestos filled gasmasks adorn them
> Suddenly, they appear
> Over the hills come mask clad figures in black cloaks
> The forms of giants and werewolves can be seen in their midst
> Though some of the werewolves are oddly plush and brightly colored
> Among them all are other /k/ommandos
> Similarly armed and outfitted to the defenders, they begin to fire at the shield
> Death Eaters join them, to little effect
> After what seems like hours, the pale form of Voldemort emerges
> With the wave of his wand, the impenetrable shield falls
> As he moves to address his minions, a single voice cries out
FUCKING FINALLY
> Voldemort's head explodes as a 7.62x54mm bullet carves its way through his noseless face
> Out of the stunned silence the same voice screams:
EAT REAL FUCKING NATO SNAKE BOY
> Pandemonium ensues
> Explosives planted in the Hogwarts towers detonate, raining debris onto the magical defenders
> Gunmen turn on their allies, mowing them down in cold blood
> A couple of /pol/acks can be seen chasing a goblin and some house elves screaming about jew magic
> Dozens of furries "dog pile" the werewolves
> Legs full of silver bullets, the beasts can only howl as they are dragged into the forest
> Twenty or so Death Eaters somehow manage to regroup
> Their killing spells form a ring of dead as their combined shields block the bullets from all sides
> A noise causes one to glance up just in time for a .308 to punch through his mask
> The rest are gunned down by a handful of men in short shorts hanging from a helicopter and screaming about the liberation of Rhodesia
>>
>>33527094
> Back in the castle an overweight trenchcoaded /k/ommando locks his katana with Neville Longbottom's blade
> Behind them Ivan screams Russian profanity at a group of wizards as he mows them down
> His curses cause all the Butterbeer in the area to transmute to vodka
> A group of witches motions to a woman to come with them to shelter
> She follows the girls, then out the Glock she had been using as a butt plug
> The Glocknade goes off, turning the witches and trap into mulch
> Harry Potter, having seen an action movie or two, grabs a fallen AR to try and defend himself
> Ron, does the same and immediately blows both their heads off because he's a clumsy fuck
> Finally, the shooting slows
> Hundreds dead on all side
> Only /k/ommandos still stand
> Moving from body to body, putting bullets in some, marking others for later
> One finds Malfoy still alive
> The effeminate cunt is put to work on the spot
> A pile of tripfags lines one wall
> Everyone agrees they were definitely killed by magic that caused holes in the back of the head
> The furries return from the forest, now oddly resistant to the occasional shot sent their way
> Write and drawfags work together to immediately document this glorious occasion
> The now-vodka is broken out and toasts to victory and the dead ring late into the night
> During that drunken celebration, a man with an FAL speaks up
So when will Rhodesia be liberated next?
> 500 tickets to Zimbabwe purchased for the next day

On a side note, did I really just say 7.62x54 NATO? Fuck me.
>>
>>33523335
>Voldemort's side
>Don't be a retard and take the last horcrux away to fucking South America or whatever, guard it with the 400 /k/ommandos
We win, simple as that.
>>
>>33527094
laffed
>>
>>33525941
I don't remember their names much but that one ginger qt, Luna, that one Chinese looking one and the Indian ones would definitely be at the top of my list
>>
>>33527094
>>33527116
I love you /k/
>>
>>33527116
>killing tripfags
>still buying 500 plane tickets
unless its for luna and other newly acquired sex slaves for what purpose
>>
>>33527404
I don't know. Maybe volunteers from /x/ who got to see real ghosts and shit
>>
>>33523920
>Wear NV against the Basilisk
It's already confirmed that looking at it through images/lenses still petrifys you.
But in general trying to apply logic to HP is going to throw up fucktons of wholes, JKR is an incompetent fuck that just threw together a bunch of clichés/pseudo-mythological elements and fake nostalgia for a UK that never existed outside of her head: it is not a surprise this results in an incoherent fictional universe.
>>
>>33525703
I don't think it's bad writing so much as unexpected popularity. Rowling started off plagiarizing Moore's Books of Magic into a kid friendly magic and monsters book with no real expectation that it would blow up the way it did.
>>
>>33524015
You know, it's funny because the single most hated character in the series is basically a wand-grabber.
>What? Why would you ever need to learn how to defend yourself? Nobody would ever want to attack you. There's no big scary monsters out there. The police can keep you safe, trust me and trust the government. The government knows best.
>>
>>33526535
>Off to find some erotic HP fanfic, thanks /k/
Try Spellbook of Desires.
>>
>>33527615
>>33526535
see >>33524527
>>
>>33527606
That's why I've always found it bizarre that liberals base their real world beliefs on the book, think Trump is literally Hitler/Voldermort and yet support gun control because the government is your friend

It's fucking baffling
>>
>>33527704
its classic double think for you
>>
>>33527759
Either that or willful ignorance to fit their world view
>>
>>33525941
Well, let's see.
Luna is cute, but I'd feel super bad about it afterwords. Plus, no marriage potential.
Gingers are my fetish, but the Weasley girl sounds like an ugly bint, so that's a no.
Granger...ehh, maybe. Might be fun to bend her to my will. On the other hand, I don't want Weasley or Potter's sloppy seconds.
The Indian twins are second or third on the list providing I can get the matched set.
Parkinson would be damn good for a hatefucking, but I'd need a paper bag and about sixty rubbers.
That's about it for the major-ish characters.
Might grab a couple of cute Hufflepuffs to take home, like that one who's aunt is a cop. Just to stick it hi the government just that little bit more.
>>
>>33527812
it would be better to attack during the tri wizard cup so we can get some of those french witches
>>
>>33527848
Oh fuck yes

I had the biggest boner of my teenage years watching The Goblet of Fire because of those French witches

Nearly jacked it right there in the fucking cinema
>>
>>33527848
True. The Durmstrang group might even give a few pointers.
Or they'd take the chance to run off into the forest and fuck a bunch of centaurs. One or the other.
>>
>>33527872
Nah f a m half would join the attackers quarter would join the defenders and the rest would rape like never before
>>
>>33527848
You can have those French sloots. I just want my qt virgin nerd ghost waifu.
>>
>>33523369
M2 flamethrower because stone castles are perfect for it
Maybe an automatic rifle for longer engagements/working my way towards the building (e.g. Sturmgewher, BAR, AK)
Have a squad of my buddies to support, along with some platoon level arty, like an 81mm mortar... an M777 would be cool as shit though.

Figh my way to the castle, torch whatevers inside, then pursue the survivors into the woods and fornicate with whatever beasties live out there.
>>
>>33523377
fuck you, its fun. Besides I wanna fantasize about fucking the shit out if hermione.
>>
>>33528249
lol, shit tier basic bitch
>>
>>33528241
>>33528111
>>33527872
>>33527870
>>33527848
>>33527812
keep dreaming, fags. impenetrable shield charmed wizards are going to laugh as you fire your mudblood weapons at them. they will laugh, transfigure you a boipussy, and rape you.

the most you can do is kill shittier giants, spiders, and trolls.
>>
Do it the CIA way:

>befriend some disgruntled mudbloods
>sow seeds of dissent
>promise them 72 virgins in the afterlife
>magical suicide bombers on the hogwards express
>blame MOSSAD
>retire with the 45k
>>
>>33527440
Then how does anyone know what the fuck it looks like?
>>
Defenders.
Use the money on a bespoke H&H double rifle in some funky elephant calibre, ammo and die set, spend whatever is left on tweed clothes and tea.
I know who wins, so I'll just slink off looking like any other British backcountry fudd and enjoy my free rifle.
>>
>>33529100
The guy you're asking is a goof, it's only if you lock eyes with it through a lens / mirror / ghost / puddle that you get petrified. You can look at one just fine from any other side (or if its eyes are covered, any side at all).
>>
>>33524527

This is your chance to prove these nerds that good old physical ingenuity and a set of muscles still count for something, man! They'll learn to respect muggies!
>>
File: 1488203630168.jpg (134KB, 837x840px) Image search: [Google]
1488203630168.jpg
134KB, 837x840px
>>33527704
>>
>>33528899
>retire with 45k

heh....ok goy
>>
>>33525008
Blessed weaponry, hexagrammatic wards and sanctioned psykers. None of them woulda done shit.
>>
>>33523335
>Voldemort
>Hiring muggles
Read the books nigger.
>>
>>33530275
He also used werewolves, which purebloods don't like. Like at all.
It's not impossible that he would use a muggle or two hundred if he thought they had useful skill sets.
>>
>>33523335
About 150 anons all dogpile on Hermoine while another 150 dogpile Luna, a month long rape orgy begins

On the other side all 400 rape Voldemort, after about two weeks he kills the snek himself so he can die.
>>
>>33530397
Yeah, but that's different. If Voldemort had muggles fighting for him that would be like Hitler having Jews, Slavs, or Romani fighting for him. Werewolves in this analogy would be more like Rhineland bastards.
>>
File: bonnie-wright-001.jpg (38KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie-wright-001.jpg
38KB, 500x569px
>>33530512
>150 anons dogpile on Hermione
I think you mean 149, anon.
>>
>>33530512
>all 400 rape Voldemort
I think you mean Bellatrix.
>>
>defend
>Buy 45 10/22 gatling guns
>mount them on the walls and have children man them
>>
>>33530672
Well, you got those damn first, second, and third years to contribute to the fight. Good going, anon.
>>
Rally together all 700 /k/ommandos, defeat both parties, keep Hogwarts castle for ourselves.
>>
>>33530539
Hitler did have Jewish slaves make tanks and guns and shit (bad idea)
>>
>>33530539
>Jews, Slavs, or Romani fighting for him
That actually happend.
>>
>>33523998
>not wanting a prehensile dick
Fucking pleb
>>
>>33530731
This
>Supernatural, constantly shifting base with tons secret doors that can only be opened if you know the password/magic shit required
Shit would be an absolute top-tier base.
>>
>>33525414
Bitch are you stupid? Jim Butcher regularly writes about wizard's that shrug off hails of gunfire through simple shield charms and cause millions of dollars in collateral damage every time they fight. When a Jim Butcher wizard fights, insurance premiums spike and there's reconstruction periods afterwards.
>>
>>33528849
>transfigure you into boipussy
>then rape you

The deal just got better. Do you know where you are right now?
>>
>>33529551
So in theory, blurring it's eyes out like it's some underage victim being interviewed in live television would avert you being turned to rock?
>>
>>33523335
IEDs claymores any other kind of explosive. Effect on target, not just a side vs a side. This not how attack defense works if you can help it.
>>
>>33523335
I use my special aluminum and steel wand to cast 5.56 NATO at them. And then I use my other wand to cast cum on my new witch harem.
>>
File: Voldemort was right.jpg (118KB, 1322x301px) Image search: [Google]
Voldemort was right.jpg
118KB, 1322x301px
>>
>buy nimbus 2001
>glock 18
>grenades

No worries guys I'm on CAS
>>
Wizards probably can cast anti-boolit shields.
They also have scrying orbs and shit.
So you can't ambush them or anything.
I guess I'll hire somalians with machetes and combat drugs and maybe a shaman or two if available and hope they manage to bog down the wiznerds.
>>
>>33531191
I thought heritage had very little to do with how well you could cast spells. You either could or could not. Was the anon just a nazi?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 461x319px
>>33527615
>>
File: cia.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Professor McGonagall, I'm M.o.M.
>>
>>33531366
I saw the smaller image and thought it was a Tigercat. Why do you disappoint me like this anon.
>>
>>33531380
Uh, you don't get to bring cancelled Navy fighter aircraft.
>>
>>33531433
How can you not love 4x20mm cannons and 2 double wasps? It's like the embodiment of America.
>>
>>33531075
Bitch are you stupid? This is Harry Potter, not Dresden whatever. Go make a thread about your gay little world and see how many replies it gets.
Not that HP isn't gay as fuck, but shit this thread is fun and cancer at the same time.
>>
>be on voldimorts side
>use 45k to buy a shit ton of Armalites
>convince the IRA that Hogwarts is teaching kids to use anglo magic to keep the Irish down
>sit back as Hogwarts is shot up and pipe bombed by paddies.
>>
File: 1478229556229.jpg (53KB, 651x807px) Image search: [Google]
1478229556229.jpg
53KB, 651x807px
>>33531503
Do you feel in charge?
>>
>false flag a provocative nuclear strike against any global power
>said global power retaliates in turn
>entire world burnt to a crisp
>witches and wizards float aimlessly, alone, slowly starving to death in the empty space that was once our planet

they may have their special shield spells, but that won't stop them from dying if we go full retard.
>>
$45k worth of caltrops laid every where within a 1 mile radius of the battle
>>
tesla coils at the every entrance
>>
>>33528849
Hot
>>
File: 1463787330055.jpg (50KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
1463787330055.jpg
50KB, 427x231px
>>33524639
>not fighting on Hogwarts side to win Luna's heart

why even live
>>
File: images (16).jpg (6KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
6KB, 179x179px
>>33531654
Flame towers needed too, for armor, and tight formations.
Placed directly Infront of Tesla tower for Max effect.
>>
>>33531300
>Wizards probably can cast anti-boolit shields.
They can't. Or at least bong wizards can't
>They also have scrying orbs and shit.
They don't
>So you can't ambush them or anything.
Yes you can
>>
File: K at Hogwarts.png (761KB, 1863x535px) Image search: [Google]
K at Hogwarts.png
761KB, 1863x535px
>>
>>33532224
>>
File: 1397954783793.png (24KB, 739x309px) Image search: [Google]
1397954783793.png
24KB, 739x309px
>>33532233
>>
>Snek boi and his witches march on Hogwarts
>Much to their surprises there's no barrier up at all and no one seems to be there
>All walk into the courtyard looking for students
>Eventually they see one lone anon standing in the doorway
>Voldemort gives a big "surrender and live" speech
>Anon looks him dead in the eye
>"Y-you too"
>300 M1919 machine guns all begin firing from the windows simultaneously
>Death eaters are literally being torn into pieces by the millions of 30-06 rounds being delivered every few seconds
>The fire lets up
>The handful of death eaters still alive slowly rise and quickly throw away their wands, putting their hands up
>"Oh no you fucking don't"
>300 grenades all land in the courtyard among the bodies
>Out of every single window /k/ommando's scream "cheeki breeki"
>The entire school blows up, the evacuated wizards and witches staring in horror but glad the /k/ommando's took themselves out
>Or so it seemed
>The rubble begins to shift, and before long hundreds of pantsless /k/ommando's start charging the students, a chant of "WITCH RAPE, WITCH RAPE, IT'S AWWWWWW RIGHT!" can be heard
>>
>>33527094
>>33527116
this is true poetry
>>
>>33524759
Use steel core. Cold iron>magic.
If you really want to be autistic, get a special batch of API-T made, cold iron core, zirconium incendiary (killing with fire), with silver tip and wooden nose filler.
Get the stuff blessed by some religious figure (preferably a priest who acknowledges our lord and saviour JMB) in quantity, or have him bless the paint you use on the tips.

I think that covers most magical enemies; you might want to bring some belts of SLAP for heavier opponents (such as dragons, the scales might resist soft iron).
All that in .50 BMG.
Mount your holy relics of Browning in a turret made of steel-backed cold-rolled iron with a ceramic inner layer (for heat and electricity insulation). Use blessed paint, cover with religious symbols.

Instruct gunners to shoot until the head is detached from the body or the heart has been hit.
>>
>>33523845
>he funneled his army through a bridge

Wizards can't into war
>>
Didn't J.K. Rowling herself pretty much admit that a single special forces squad could easily capture Hogwarts because guns fucking stomp magic?
>>
>>33527116
Kek'd hard
>>
>tfw no qt first year witches to cast shield spells over you as you mow down spooky edgy magical albinos
>>
>>33528899
>>blame MOSSAD
>>retire with the 45k
If you want to survive long enough to enjoy your money you'd better give them a cut of the profits. Say, 30%.
>Muh shekels
>>
>>33531236
Why would you list 2 kinds of grenade?
>>
>>33531380
NEW
E
W
How can you not recognize CIA thumbnails?
>>
>>33523920
I've climbed up plenty of slides that DIDN'T have a bunch of naked girls at the top.

Unless my shoes and clothes were made of banana peels, I'd have no problem scaling those staircases.
>>
>>33523335
Have each of those stone soldiers strap an IED to themselves, then send them one at a time rather than in huge numbers to get rekt by giants

One potion bomb and one soldier could've ended that bridge into the castle but since Rowling is a dipshit none of her wizards are creative at all so the whole battle sucked ass
>>
>>33525499
I thought the spell he used was to conjure the barrier to transfigure the glass shards into sand, and not specifically a shield charm.

Since Dumbledore was teaching transfiguration before becoming headmaster it made sense at the time.
>>
>>33523335
http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-34-35#currency=USD

I buy tank, others buy ammo and be crewman.
>>
>>33527440
That's not confirmed. Remember: looking through a lens is very different from looking at a screen that is displaying an image being captured and processed by a digital camera
>>
>>33532856
The T-72 is a much better deal.
>3 crewmembers
>50K
So 135K for 3 /k/ommandos, and you have 85K for armor upgrades (kontakt 5 and replacing the armor in the cavities with the newer stuff), fuel, training, ammo, and transporting it to the field.
The 2S1 is also a good deal, perhaps recruiting a few stragglers to act as ammo bearers would be a good idea-more vehicles under /k/ommando /k/ontrol.
>>
>>33532463
We aren't talking about skinwalkers here, bro. cold iron is inferior to magic because magic is not hindered by physics.

People are forgetting that dark wizards can make zombies (this was part of the books). For every individual that they kill, they can use necromancy to resurrect and reanimate the person to do their bidding.
>>
/k/ommandos on both sides silently watch from shadows. After both sides have suffered large casualties all /k/ommandos begin dispatching ever magical sob and take the castle for ourselves. We then have massive amounts of extra arms and ammo. Use castle grounds to create the biggest fucking range on the planet. Use castle for living and use prisoners to keep up an endless supply of tendies. Sell wands and other magic shit to public in order to grow our massive arms cashe. Soon hogwarts becomes /k/ommando utopia.
>>
>>33532943
>cold iron is inferior to magic because magic is not hindered by physics.
Most sources disagree with you. Cold iron is generally accepted as being immune to magic, and therefore useful for destroying magical beings. Not yust skinwalkers.

Reanimation is why I'd instruct to shoot until the head's detached.
>>
>>33527094
>>33527116
These need to be capped
>>
... probably we will find that Hitchcock45 is related to Hagrid's bloodline and Karl with Ian escaped from Azkaban, where they were imprisoned for muddy black magic
>>
>>33523725
this
>>
>>33530539
How do you think Soros got his start?
>>
>>33524767
>>33524711
underrated
>>
>>33525439
>magical niggers
WE
>>
>>33533471
WUZ
>>
>>33533484
WIZUDS
>>
>>33533495
N SHIIIIEEEETTTTT
>>
File: 1488564513370.jpg (181KB, 916x988px) Image search: [Google]
1488564513370.jpg
181KB, 916x988px
>>33524700
But it has to have a physical location, even if every entrance is magic in origin
>Gps bug retarded wizard thinking he's super dooper secret squirrel spending 14 hours in a phone booth in central London
>Location of ministry confirmed
>If under London, find the closest subway/sewer lines and sap your way to it from several directions
>Ground penetrating radar to map the basic scope and shape of the place
>Breaching charge into the ministry
>Flash bangs, smoke, and infrared
>Bullets are faster than words bitch.jpg
>Capture, disarm, and zip cuff as many as possible while shooting all that resist and well as key dangerous targets like aurers and security personnel
>Aquire records of wizard population identities
>Secure and confiscated as many occult artifacts as possible
>Weaponize them like a slightly more malevolent scp foundation

Or conversely
>Ministry turns out to be under a field or something in bumbfuck nowhere
>Bunker Buster's.jpg
>"In other news North Cumberland had a gas line explosion, no one was injured and repairs are underway"
>>
File: 1449937866827.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449937866827.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>33527094
>> A couple of /pol/acks can be seen chasing a goblin and some house elves screaming about jew magic
>>
>>33523845
That's probably the worst designed castle I've ever seen. Rawling really was a hack
>Get through gate on 3 sides
>Full access to castle with no fallback positions or concentric lines of defense
>Luckily cobra commander literally chooses the least tactically advantageous avenue of attack and bottlenecks himself when any other gate or literally air dropping in with dementor CAS from the right courtyard would have afforded him full access to the castle interior where there would be too many fronts to wage an effective defense.
>>
>>33524759
>Dementors show up as cold spot on IR display
>White phosphorous.jpg
>>
File: 1472690513996.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472690513996.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>33533646
>deciding on fascism symbol
>pick a faggot with an axe
>>
>>33524534
>Barrage balloons in all the courtyards dropping broomfags and smoke bat baddies right and left when they accidentally a thin steel wire to the face
>Caltrops and bouncing betties funnelling ground troops into overlapping fields of fire from machinegun emplacements
>>
Rape
>>
I side with the attackers but also secretly strike a deal with the defenders

We let the wizards begin the battle then turn our rifles on our compadres

Then we iniate the rape

The resulting bloodbath of /k/ommandos fighting over the sweet meats leaves only the strongest warriors for the spoils
>>
I side with the defenders and hide Luna from the rest of you savages in the room of requirement

When she asks why the room only has a bed, cuffs and a drain on the floor I simply shush her and take her wand

Then it begins
>>
I'd side with the attackers and just go straight for the Indian twins

The resultant attack would be swift and severe
>>
Lots of rape in this thread
>>
>>33532926
>buying tanks at all

I mean even if we're fighting other /k/ommandos here I would like to point out that IFVs and MRAPs would likely be a better investment than a tank given the target environment.

Remember boys, mobility is key. I would recommend some BTRs/ BMPs/ BRDM2s along with mortars and using towed artillery in a direct fire support role we could mop up the whole school at a quarter of the operational costs of a fleet of T-72s.
>>
>>33535105
Well, it IS /k/.
Well, not quite. There's not enough deer fucking to be truly /k/ yet, but it's close.
>>
>>33535166
There's some werewolf fucking and I think someone said something about centaurs
>>
>>33535204
I wouldn't expect anything less.
Only on /k/ you will find the strategy and logistics to prepare an defense or invasion of a fictional story, ending in rape for all sides.
>>
>>33535204
Pretty sure it was unicorns
>>
>>33523335
I'd buy myself a Leopard 2A5, and also a 20mm bofors gun, along with 2 Negevs.
>>
>>33535604
I thought the unicorns were raping the traps?
>>
I'm gonna be defending. You know what i'd do
>Get some BTR and M2 Bradleys
>Replace the rest with artilleru
>spend the rest on machine-guns, and also shotguns.
>>
>>33524620
So... you do what countries have been doing since the invention of armor. You enchant the bulletz and have magic armor defeating bulletz.

>M9876 "UMADR, UTILITY MAGIC ARMOR DEFEATING ROUNDS"

Get bent you ill equipped freedom hater
>>
>>33535604
>>33535723
No, the unicorns were to be held down and jacked off repeatedly to offer the unicorn semen as a bribe to Voldemort
>>
>>33525667
im pretty sure a few 22,000lbs MOABs could easily gank that dumb fairy shield.
>>
ITT
> retards wanting to rape witches
> SUFFER NOT THE WITCH TO LIVE
> Thinking that wizards are somehow immune to bullets
> Yea, that's why they're hiding from the muggles en masse, jackoffs
Anything other than giving the Intel to world government (Russia, Trump, maybe China? ) And watch the ensuing genocide that unites humanity against a common foe while simultaneously advancing ourselves through the industrialization of magic is the wrong answer.
> Turn your 45k into millions or perhaps billions.
> Laugh as witches all over the world are purged
> Wince a little at the tooth and Claw resistance the American wizard School puts up through imbued shells, and Rune covered weapons.
It would finally give me a reason to enlist honestly
>>
>>33535820
no the semen was to be loaded into hollowpoints to kill voldemort
>>
>>33523335
Can we keep the castle once it's cleared out?
It would make a good mother base.
>>
>>33536268
>no the semen was to be loaded into hollowpoints to kill voldemort
correct
I was the anon that came up with jizz tipped bullets and the trap trap for the unicorns
>>
>>33523920
>Avada Kedavra, meet Avtomat Kalashnikova
Fucking lost.
>>
>>33524620
What are landmines/IEDs and precise fire from concealed positions? They can't stop what they can''t see coming.
>>
>>33535937
We're talking wizards. The people are from a whole other continuity and can into magitech.
>>
>300+ post thread about defending or attacking Hogwarts
>Warewolf and Unicorn rape
>Rhodesia

I love /k/
>>
>>33537066
don't forget the autism battle of "muh invincible clothes"
>>
>>33532861
The mugged boy with a camera got petrified while looking through it at the Snek
>>
>>33537094
>"muh invincible clothes"

Kinda need some context here.
>>
>>33537117
Read the thread then, fatty
>>
>>33537163
huh.. musct've skipped over those posts.
>>
>>33537243
Give me a handjob please
>>
>>33537249
oops, was supposed to post this on a trap thread in /soc/
>>
>>33535163
>IFVs and MRAPs
I want some of that sweet 125mm HE-FRAG for fortification reduction. Lighter vehicles don't cut it. Considering that there are /k/ommandos on the opposite team, along with powerful magic, I prefer thicker armor. Perhaps some sabots as well.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.