[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0279.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
Hey /k/ommandos I know this may not be directly weapons related but I think my Teachers Assisstant is pretty cute, she's a quiet and a history nerd. I want to approach her but I'm afraid my autism and guns might scare her. How/when do I bring up firearms?
>>
>>33523020
right after you tell her about all the meds you take.
>>
>>33523035
this.
"Did you know people on antipsychotics can have guns? Bet you didn't, noguns."
Real panty-dropper
>>
I'm not on meds tho
>>
>>33523394
just talk to her and if you screw it up ohwell
>>
>>33523020
Give her blue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA
>>
Some of you are straight cucks.
Don't be like "oh I has gunz babe"
Take her one a couple dates then around the 3/4th one, take her to the range and bring a COUPLE guns of yours, one for her to shoot (22/9mm/223/556) and whatever you want. Don't just go out and tell people you has guns, it doesn't make you cool at all, and if you bring it up right away she might think you're weird, unless she has grown up around them(father is a hunter/military/cop/etc, you ask about family 1st or 2nd date)

You're welcome.
>>
>>33523020

Your teachers assistant?

If you're the teacher she's assisting, this isn't a good idea for career reasons.

If you're the a student, it probably isn't a good idea because she'll likely refuse for career reasons.
>>
Don't act like a sperg, guns should just be a part of your life, but not everything about you. Just bring up shooting as one of your hobbies and don't make a big deal out of it. If you're not living in a commie state no one should freak out. And even if you are, this is a chance to show that gun owners are normal people.

Also don't expect her to like it or get it, there are a ton of hobbies guys have that women don't get, like sports, cars, tech. like >>33523879 said, it's better if she gets to know you first before you bring it up, but don't hide it or anything.
>>
>>33523035

first post best post
>>
>>33524219
>career reasons
If she's a grad student just trying to pay loans she probably doesn't give that much of a fuck if she really wants to jump you.
>>
>>33524477
TAs are aloud to date students at my school, in Canada btw.
She's also five years older than me so I think that intimidates me
>>
File: 1490514097556.jpg (2KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490514097556.jpg
2KB, 256x256px
>>33523035
>>
>>33523020
I've always done it on the second date, but sounds like you have bigger issues than the guns.
>>
>>33524554
>Aloud
>Leaf

Abort, you're fucked for all different reasons, buddy.
>>
>>33523020
After she rejects you.
>>
>>33523020

You fucking don't, dumbass.

Cool your tism and don't bring them up until the 3rd date or if she brings them up first that's fine too. Don't seem too into them.
>>
when it comes up
>>
>>33523020
Send pics faggot.
>>
guns is the kind of thing you don't bring up until necessary if you feel like getting laid any time soon

if you've already slammed it and turns out she's a cuckbag liberal, then you've successfully fucked the enemy and gotten away with it. if guns comes up out of context in any way from your end youve fucked up

unless she finds out or brings it up somehow theres zero reason for it to come up in conversation. this would be equivalent to running up to someone and dropping the "i fap to loli hentai" bomb. until she finds your fucking loli hentai it doesnt need to come up
>>
>>33524652
She doesn't have Facebook, she's probably 115 lbs, 5'6, and has auburn sort of colour, not sure how to describe it
>>
>>33524726
She Indian or Somali?
>>
>>33523020
Don't bring it up firsthand. Get to know her, found out what she likes and especially what she finds funny. Women love humor. And if the two of you hit it off, ask her on a date. Not somewhere ritzy or fancy, just somewhere casual. Find out where she likes to eat. And never ask to take her to a bar, she'll think you only want to get her drunk so you can fuck her, or that you're just for something fast.

If you manage to get her on a date, the key is let her talk. Ask her questions about herself, but don't get too intimate. Let her do that on her own. And she will. Try to keep her smiling. If she is smiling, talking, and keeping her attention on you, you're in the bag with her.

After a few dates let her know your hobbies, but skim the top on your guns. Don't go into detail unless she asks, because more than likely she will feel overwhelmed or feel inferior compared to you. The key is body language at that point. Learn her tells, and adjust your knowledge of yourself accordingly.

Tl;dr. Learn, listen, and keep her smiling.
T. A man who's been married 27 years.
>>
>>33524745
Lolno she's a little pale, her name is Ann
>>
>>33524752
Damn Anon thanks for the advice, gee whiz isn't this comfort zone stuff weird
>>
>>33524796
Kek, thanks for this.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.