[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1489200472786.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489200472786.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Why are shots to the kneecap so painful?

Mysteries of the mind/body and how to exploit them. Tell /k/ your sick fantasies or horrifying stories you've heard/witnessed.

Everything in this thread is hypothetical blah blah...
>>
If you get shot in your dreams you get shot in real life too
>>
>>33522845
Not true because id be pretty fucked up from .50 defensive fire from b17s and b24s and i never woke up with .50cal wounds or fw190 windscreen glass in my eyes
>>
>>33522845
The reason people fight like girls in their dreams is because the motor control center of the brain is shut off during sleep, and this somehow affects your dream state.

I've heard VX is pretty painful, but not something most people have access to. I'm more interested in torture for psychological purposes. Like skinning your enemy alive a little bit at a time and them burning them.
>>
>>33522874
>and i never woke up
Exactly.
>>
>>368621827
Two lovers are tied to opposite ends of a pole. One rope is tied around both of their necks, short enough that for one of them to be able to breathe they would have to move their head forward (there's a hole through the pile that the rope passes through or something, idk), and doing this would make it impossible for the other one to breathe and vice versa

I had this saved on a notepad in case one of these threads pop up
My meds turn me into a sociopath
>>
The Apaches would hang a prisoner upside down over a fire until their brains boiled and their head busted open.

Prolly hurt more than getting kneecapped.
>>
Let's say the reason for this query is a hypothetical civil war where we may be dealing with some bad hombres and there is a need for retribution. What is the most intimidating, cruel method of intimidating an enemy without any principles?
>>
>>33523188
Staged execution
>>
>>33522942

I remember one time years ago I had a dream I was playing soccer, had a lot of difficulty kicking the ball hard enough, finally I got pissed and really wailed the thing. Woke up a second later with a hurting foot and an indentation in the wall.
Probably a good thing the motor center usually gets turned off.
>>
>>33522805
Torture looks bad on tv and is generally nigger shit.

Kneecapping is the furthest you should go for extracting information amd crucifixion should be the hardest form of execution.
>>
>>33522942
There's that peak moment between blissful dreaming and motor control shutdown.
>tired as fuck
>half asleep thinking about flying
>co pilot says something about being able to see my house on the ground
>look down
>irl I do the hardest sit up I've ever done in my life and knock my ass out on the top bunk
Wake up the next morning with my eyes crusted in blood and had to fondle my way to the bathroom. Good times.
>>
Well, not much of witnessed the actual event, but, was told of how a .50 cal gunner got chopped in half by a low bridge. Night time convoy in Iraq. Lead vehicle driver didnt see how low the bridge was in relation to the mrap.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (53KB, 259x333px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
53KB, 259x333px
>>33523265
>nigger
I agree it is primitive, but I also think there can be a time and place. I'm not trying to bring morals into this, but sometimes escalating things can prevent further trouble.

>>33523481
That's fucked up.
>>
>>33523063
Why wouldn't the two just alternate breathing
>>
>>33523092
For a brief moment I visualized this as an actual AH-64 dangling someone over an oil well fire for some reason.
>>
File: watertorture.jpg (48KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
watertorture.jpg
48KB, 700x465px
I've tried doing this to myself on the bathtub for half an hour. The drops grew louder and louder, to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, even after that it was still 'ringing' somehow.
>>
Does making someone drink a lot of water then beating them in the gut work?
>>
>>33523296
>fondle my way to the bathroom
I do that every morning
>>
File: DONTDOTHIS.gif (798KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
DONTDOTHIS.gif
798KB, 600x505px
>>33523092
>mfw reading Blood Meridian for the first time
>>
>>33524061
how about then filling their urethra with super glue?
>>
>>33523694
Maybe try it in separate rooms or something so they can't tell what it is, and so they fight each other for air until one dies. Then reveal what was happening the whole time with video to really break the survivor.
>>
>>33523188
Sex change. Then Grape.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.