[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I step out into the street. In front of me stands the gunman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1424741491580[1].jpg (70KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
1424741491580[1].jpg
70KB, 450x532px
I step out into the street. In front of me stands the gunman, smugly assured of the superiority of his weapon. "Put the gun down now, and I let you live" I say, my voice calm and measured. My fingers rest lightly on the hilt of my katana. The gunman just laughs. I see the muscles in his right hand, that hand that holds the gun, beginning to tense as he prepares to squeeze the trigger. Quicker than the human eye can see I draw my katana, and using the ancient arts I have spent my life studying I use my katana to tear a hole in the very fabric of space-time, of reality itself. I am perhaps one of ten men in the world who know this skill, and one of three who dare to use it. I am the first, and probably last, Westerner to learn these secret arts, whose true Japanese name I will not profane by uttering here.

There is a blinding flash from the muzzle of the gun, but I do not hear the gunshot. Before the sound waves (or bullet) can reach me I step through the makeshift portal I have opened into the extradimensional space. "Space" is not a great word, because in this "place" it is as meaningless as "time," but English lacks the necessary vocabulary to describe something so utterly other, so completely different. The hole closes. I sense that I am not alone. There are beings here, in this "place," which are utterly alien and indescribable. The secret symbols on my katana blaze.

I cannot tell if the battle lasts for an eon or an instant. Such distinctions are meaningless here. I do not know how many there are. There could be a thousand, or there could be only one great entity. I do not know if I kill them (it) or if I merely buy myself a brief respite. Whatever the truth (if a word like truth has any meaning here) I am able to slash another wound into the very fabric of reality. I pass through, and end up in the "real" world, in three dimensional space, directly behind the gunman. A single slice with my katana passes through his skull as easily as it passes through air.
>>
tl; dr: *teleports behind you*
>>
impressive autism anon
>>
>>33522552
I bet you screech when people touch your ears
>>
>>33522552
So when did you fuck the "girl"?
>>
>>33522962
wat
>>
>people still think a gun can beat a sword
>>
>>33523135
He's saying many autistic kids have sensory problems like when people touch them they will freak out. Goddamn are you that dense?
>>
>>33523347
Sure, but why the ears? Seems oddly specific; like he's projecting or something.
>>
>>33523347
gee well maybe I don't study autism nerd ',:^)
>>
>>33523364
Because many times it involves the head/ears/neck. I bet you're being retarded on purpose right?
>>
>>33523395
Whatever helps you sleep at night, autismo.
>>
>>33522552
>>33523311
>not having a sword gun
>not having a sword glock

It's like you don't want to have explosions behind people.
>>
File: 1490135721387.jpg (76KB, 720x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490135721387.jpg
76KB, 720x488px
>>33522552
That was fucking fantastic.
Thanks OP, I really needed a laugh.
>>
>>33522552

This is what happens if you try to fight a swordsman within 21 feet, no joke.
>>
>>33523415

Is there any way to actually make a practical gunsword?
>>
>>33522552
"Bang bang! You're dead"
>>
File: wikipedia.png (647KB, 1878x909px) Image search: [Google]
wikipedia.png
647KB, 1878x909px
>>33522552
PSSSSH

nutting personnel kid
>>
File: superior dog.jpg (61KB, 611x599px) Image search: [Google]
superior dog.jpg
61KB, 611x599px
>>33523415
>sword glock
>Not even a flintlock glock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JXzygY84u4
>>
>>33522552
Kek
>>
Was it autism?
>>
>>33523535
It's called a bayonet
>>
>>33523415
>>33526476
It also serves as a grenade.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.