[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFL French Foreign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1466491716316.jpg (33KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1466491716316.jpg
33KB, 620x348px
Guten Morgen Comarades. I desided to enter French Foreign Legion. I'm lost guy from Eastern Europe who wants live like a normal person in Europe. There are who did it here? I need fresh information. (p.s. I'm sorry for my perfect English)
>>
>>33520868
You realize you could always come to the US and enlist here.
>>
>>33520883
Plz this we need more based white people
>>
>>33520893
fuck off /pol/
Is that not a realistic goal for you OP, because the FFL has known to have issues with money, procurement and not great standards of living.
>>
reddit frenchforeignlegion. they can help
>>
>>33520946
srry r/frenchforeignlegion
>>
>>33520868

>Wanting to to get French Citizenship
>As France is slowly but surely turning into a Mudshit shithole

Unless you live in Ukraine, Kosovo, Albania or random Caucasus nation it's safer in EE then anywhere else.
>>
>>33520893
Wait, can foreigners actually enlist in the US? How?
>>
>>33520996
You don't have to be a citizen but you have to be a permanent resident, I believe.
>>
Direct all your questions and worries to Ryan.
He answers most of the viewers questions on his channel and he can help you out. He's a legit Legionnaire that passed selection.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtih0lhfFp68VNvToZFrmKg/videos
>>
>>33521029
>EE goy have permanent resident. (ahahahahah)
If i have it i wouldn't need to enlist army lol. I would go to university...
>>
suckacock
>>
>>33521267
Cant you go to school for fucking free in Europe?

Why would you want to join a shit, poor military that deployed their guys to Mali on sandbag laden flatbed trucks?
>>
>>33520955
>>33520946
Fuck that shit
>>33520868
Here's a website that has everything you need to know.
>http://foreignlegion.info/joining/
I hope you can read english well or hope that there's a language compatibility setting there in the site
>>
>>33521300
>Cant you go to school for fucking free in Europe?
More like you pay approximately 32% or more of your earned allowances in taxes to fund the University and health system (In Sweden that is, it also depends on your income).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.