[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walks in front of your path with the footsteps of a navy seal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Urban-Carry.jpg (32KB, 660x380px) Image search: [Google]
Urban-Carry.jpg
32KB, 660x380px
>walks in front of your path with the footsteps of a navy seal
>>
yank on my pant-flap holster until spaghetti falls from tactical altoid can
>>
>>33520716
are these a meme? They seem cool
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>33520716
You critics don't define our honor
>>
>patiently waits for him to tactically eject his gun at my feet
>>
I cringe eveytime I hear that, I always try and close the ad before it says it but Im never quick enough
>>
File: AHH.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
AHH.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>33520944
THIS AD NEEDS TO STOP
>>
>>33520716
Anyone have the gif of someone using this and the gun just falling to the floor?
>>
File: 1454822669658.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1454822669658.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>33520716
Guess I wasn't the only one who thought it was hilarious. Every time I see that ad I think to myself that that holster idea would be pretty legit if it wasn't for that ad.
>>
>>33520911
>Lift shirt
>Open pouch/pull from pants
>draw gun
Assuming you don't tuck your shirt under your chin like that ONE kid in every elementary school bathroom who pulled his oants down to his ankles to pee, this is a series of actions that takes 3 hands.

Assuming you don't yank the holster out of your pants and send the gun flying across the room.
>>
Link the video you fucks
>>
File: 1490384350904.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490384350904.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
This thread
>>
>>33521025
>>33521041
Where the hell are you retards seeing ads?
>>
>>33523121
Spend some time on YouTube watching /k/ related content... Ad is bound to come up ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
>>
>>33523212
You don't use adblocking shit? Is this the millennial effect my memaw told me about?
>>
>>33523121
What is adblock?
>>
>>33523232
>There are people on /k/ right now that are too stupid or brainfucked to know that all responsible internet users have adblocking on at all times time.

If a web site tells you to stop using adblock, either stop using the site, or disable javascript on that site so you don't get the warning.
>>
>>33521072
I have one, and haven't been able to make that happen with any properly sized gun for the thing.

Then again, I might not be autistic enough. I went back to using thunderwear for summer deep concealment anyway.

https://www.amazon.com/MEDIUM-Generation-Concealed-Handgun-Holster/dp/B007QG6ZGE/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.