[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had my gun rights stripped and would like to buy a bow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 41

I was involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital recently and had my gun rights taken away from me. I don't want to go into too much detail but lets just say that it took a lot of corruption within the police department in order to get the OK commit me. I'll be coming back full force with a lawyer from hell as soon as I have the money, as it wasn't justice and I want my rights back.

Anyway I'll spare /k/ the rant. I don't post here often I'm usually a /pol/tard but I love lurking here. I'm a burger and by federal law here even though I cannot own a "firearm" I can legally own a bow and or crossbow for home defense.

I was hoping /k/ might have some suggestions?
>>
>>33519187
>the man was out to get me
Yeah sure ok bud. Start off with a middle of the road $100 compound to target practice and get a feel of it. Then step on into
http://www.bowhuntingmag.com/ata-show-2017/ata-2017-best-new-bows/
Despite being a basic bitch article they're not too wrong on any of it. Or into black powder you nut job.
>>
Pump actions, lever actions and bolt actions are next. Here is the logic path they will follow to ban bolt actions, WW1 had bolt action rifles used. Ergo bolt actions are weapons of war. Just use a bow if you want to hunt. Bows and arrows were used during the Plains Wars and in European wars, bows and arrows are weapons of war. Lever actions were used In the Spanish/American war and WW1, lever actions are weapons of war. That is where it will go.
>>
>>33519187
>I don't post here often I'm usually a /pol/tard

This explains a lot.

Maybe don't own weapons.
>>
>>33519206
>using a compound bow
>ever
>not glorious recurve
Okay mister fudd, time for your .45 caliber nap
>>
>/pol/
>"I was involuntarily committed"
>"It took a lot of corruption in the police department to get the OK to commit me"

Tell us what happened or you get no help.
>>
File: p-55943-XH1078__44286.jpg (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
p-55943-XH1078__44286.jpg
25KB, 800x600px
>>33519187
Use a spear for home-defense.
As for hunting, why not give the blessed spear a try?
>>
>>33519206
>middle of the road compound
>100$
Yeah no, middle of the road compound is 400$ minus arrows and release.

Buy a 150$ traditional bow, 50$ worth of arrows, and a target.
>>
File: 1484530778690.jpg (315KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1484530778690.jpg
315KB, 2048x1365px
>>33519187
>usually a /pol/tard
>committed to psych ward

thanks for the giggle OP
>>
>>33519211
nigga aint no one talking about assault weapons bans
>>
>>33519247
This
>>
>>33519267
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spear-thrower
>>
Get a black powder gun. They're not regulated
>>
>>33519500
You gotta make that count shot...
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (8KB, 431x117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
8KB, 431x117px
>>
>>33519532
Cap and ball
>>
>>33519532
>get harness
>keep 8 .45 flintlocks on you
>???
>justice
>>
>>33519269
Pawn shops nigga. Got a brand new Bear for $120 because the guy behind the counter didn't know what the fuck he had. Replaced the strings and sold it for $300.
>>
>>33519532
>>33519553
Or have a black powder shotgun sawed off into a stocked super shorty
Not a firearm = no nfa regulations
Alternatively get a revolver carbine repro
>>
>>33519232
>use a recurve instead of compound
>uses fudd .45 example
Hi Mr. Pot, you're a nigger
t. Kettle
>>
>>33519187
Build an 80% receiver you pussy
>>
File: 1491128104782.jpg (56KB, 476x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491128104782.jpg
56KB, 476x565px
>Owning a gun
>>
>>33519500
Varies state by state. Be sure to determine whether or not a black powder pistol is considered a firearm in your state.

If it's not, get a 6 shot .44 revolver and really learn how that sucker works.

As for involuntary commitment being bullshit, it happens. If you're really nuts, I don't want you to even have a wooden spoon. If it's like you said, I hope your lawyer takes that spoon and carves their hearts out with it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Schoolcraft
>>
depending on your state, you can likely also own black powder firearms

while a bow or crossbow is certainly better than nothing, you might be even better served by black powder firearms

plus, BP guns are not subject to NFA regulations
have you always wanted a sawed off super short 12 ga? well, you can own it
be the most badass dude on your block when you blow one crook away with a double blast from your shorty BP 12 and then gank the second with three shots from a Colt Dragoon
>>
Be careful with this black powder gun advice. The ATF views a functioning and *loaded* black powder gun as a firearm and prosecute accordingly should you be caught.
>>
>>33519756
you're fucking up
BP firearms are neither 1934 NFA firearms nor 1968 GCA firearms

they do still count as firearms under other laws, like the ones regarding use of deadly force or aggravating factors for robbery or bringing them into secure areas like airports and such, maybe CC laws too
the ATF will not fuck with OP for having BP guns because they are not under ATF jurisdiction

state law is another matter
check your state laws and consult a lawyer if you're unsure
>>
File: 1491148660497.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1491148660497.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>33519247
>>33519476

Wrote racist shit in my journal, nothing violent not even the n word (that word is vulgar) Also in the same Journal I had a bug out bag to buy list (This was around the time I was waiting for riots to break out in my area and was worried that I might have to pick up and leave, pre election). I'm from Florida and have been making disaster prep lists my whole life (hurricanes) and everyone in my family owns a multitude of guns. Being prepared is as natural as anything for me, however I left my notebook at the place I worked and someone found it and decided to turn it into the police. Naturally they couldn't charge me with anything because I had said nothing of violent nature in my writings. However I live in a predominately black city so I'm guessing I was a nice distraction from all the blacks up here shooting people. Anyway they decided that since they didnt want to charge me with anything they would just force me to go to mental hospital and strip my gun rights.

Part of me understands that a lot of the people involved with this just wanted to keep people safe so I'm not all that upset about it. However I certainly will be doing what I can to regain my rights.

So, think what you may but I literally dindu nuffin except be a racist shithead privately in my notebook, which last time I checked is not illegal in this country. I am grateful that I didn't get fucked further, if they were willing to shit on my rights that much they very easily could have done so further.

The thing about being involuntarily committed is that there is not 'Trial' they don't have to put you before a jury or anything. They just gave my journal to two black psychiatrists who decided I was insane obviously and then they locked me up for two weeks, sure was a fun experience. Ironically enough I got along pretty well with everyone in the hospital. Even roomed with a homeless black guy who didnt have clothes when he came in. The hospital was cold so I gave him a sweater.
>>
File: 1491157823159.jpg (56KB, 514x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491157823159.jpg
56KB, 514x432px
>>33519600
I cannot own ammunition or I will spend 20 years in federal prison. Sticking with bows to be on the safe/ law abiding side.
>>
/k/ - Kriminals and Krazies
>>
>>33519187
>I'm usually a /pol/tard
Mentally ill should not have guns.
>>
>>33519889
I am not mentally ill though, racism is not a mental illness its a natural and ration perspective on life and people if its not coupled with hatred. I understand /pol/'s rep but /pol/ isn't one person.
>>
>>33519828
Just double checked a little. It is case law that defines what is said earlier. I was going off an incident that happened last year at a black powder shooting competition that I attended. One of the shooters was arrested since he was a felon and possessed a "firearm."

Turns out the reason the ATF was there was because they were on him for something else (that much I don't know).

But the original point I made is case law does point out that it is illegal to have a device capible of shooting a projectile if you are legally unable to own a firearm.
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1289742/jones-v-com/
>>
>>33519690
Might be a good idea, but see this post.>>33519865

The regulations on what is and is not ammunition could prove dangerous and I don't plan on going to jail. I figure being skilled with a bow and having good sense would do fine.
>>
>>33519605
Ah, the choker. The black belt of dick sucking
>>
File: shouldvebeen.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shouldvebeen.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>33519901
This sounds like something a mentally ill person would say. You do browse /pol/ afterall...
>>
>>33519919
checked your link, that's Virginia state law and only sets precedent for Virginia

also, in regards to your anecdote about the ATF arresting a guy at a range
an arrest is not a conviction, and for all we know, the charge was dropped before trial
>>
>>33519901
No, but thinking that bringing a journal full of writings that you know will be perceived as (((anti-social))), as well as doomsday escape plans to prepare for race riots (see historical reference: Charles Manson) into your place of business, then being foolish enough to have it out in the open in such a way that it was even possible to leave it behind somewhere absolutely is a sign of mental instability.

In short, how could you possibly be so retarded? You can't remember not to leave your potentially damning journal out in the open at work, yet you think society should trust you to own and operate a firearm in a safe and trustworthy manner?
>>
File: 128976746757.gif (1015KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
128976746757.gif
1015KB, 200x150px
Just buy a gun off armslist, you fag.
>>
>>33519187
I hope you receive justice
>>
>>33519187
If all else fails, get some PVC pipe, some steel wire, paper, and glue and make a bow and some arrows.

Seriously, we had bows and arrows before we had agriculture. They're not hard to make.
>>
>>33520054
>>33519919
that said, I did find this
http://www.ncids.org/Defender%20Training/Civil%20Commitment%202004/FirearmConseq.pdf

"18 U.S.C.S. 922 (g)(4)
It shall be unlawful for any person –
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a
mental institution,
to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting interstate
commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which
has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce."

18 U.S.C.S. 921 Definitions
(a)(3) The term “firearm” means (A) any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or
is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an
explosive; (B) the frame or receiver of any such weapon; (C) any firearm muffler or
firearm silencer; or (D) any destructive device. Such term does not include an antique
firearm.

so it looks like you're right after all
>>
>>33520054
The competition is also kinda in held Virginia...

Either way. I was trying to help OP from getting ass raped by the courts and by extension, not letting a crazy person have access to anything that could hurt someone else. We don't need another example for the antigunners to hold up as well.
>>
I want to lick up the sweat from under her bosom
>>
>>33519853
We all know that's not the whole story.

You really shouldn't own guns. And If you're writing out detailed, race related plans in a fucking notebook at work then maybe you shouldn't own guns.

If your notebook said "I'm going to shoot rioting blacks" they're going to put in an institution.

Literally go get any compound bow. Although it's uselsss for self defense so I don't even know why you're asking.

If you're that addicted to weapons you just NEED to have a way to kill people even after the lessons you've learned, then you don't need weapons at all.
>>
File: 1490988834852.jpg (78KB, 636x571px) Image search: [Google]
1490988834852.jpg
78KB, 636x571px
>>33520080
No. Fully intent on obeying the law.
>>33520083
Can't tell if this is comfort or a dig but I'll say thanks and hope its not a dig.
>>33520061
And desu I understand your point. I was being dumb/ retarded but naturally I would treat a weapon %1000 with more respect for its danger than I would a journal. A stupid thing that I did but I don't think it entirely fair to say that not understanding the danger of your beliefs = not understanding the seriousness of owning/keeping weapons. I've been around guns my whole life and was taught to shoot by my great grandfather who fought in Iwo Jima, obviously he taught me immaculate firearm care and safety practices but I suppose I should have treated my Journal in the same manner. Definitely would have kept that shit at home in retrospect.
>>
File: 1490917214715.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490917214715.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
>>33520132
Lol nice bait man. Didn't write anything of the sort.

Literally nothing in my journal that said "I am going to X"

Worst thing I said was that I called the blacks that pester me for money here "pavement apes" but I said nothing about doing anything remotely dangerous. I even had a handgun license which I went through training classes for. I was obviously intending to uphold the law and I am not a violent person/ have no history of violence.

There were no "Plans" my plan was to have a backpack ready incase I didn't feel safe in one of the countries most violent and dangerous cities and had to peacefully skip town.

No worries though, naturally I will not be owning any sort of firearms until I can legally restore my rights as that is what sane citizens do.
>>
>>33520132
This. Your story makes you sound like a racist 12 year-old who reeeee'd his way into a mental institution. If you want to act like a child, you should have to get your parents' permission before doing anything remotely dangerous
>>
>>33520229
See
>>33520207
I wrote nothing of violent nature in my notebook. Unless insulting someone is considered an act of violence now.
>>
>>33519187
Get a black powder revolver. They aren't legally guns, but would be much more usable than a bow for a HD/SD situation.
>>
>>33519206
You've clearly never seen the bullshit that can happen when someone "knows the right people", nor do you understand the lengths people will go to in order to fuck someone's else over.

We really aren't as far away from sending unwanted family members off to be lobotomized in asylums as we think
>>
>>33519232
>not using a glorious English longbow and fucking up your skeletal structure
>>
>>33520281
see
>>33520109
>>
>>33520281
They are considered guns of they are loaded unfortunately. Also I cannot own ammunition, thats a little to close to the gray area to risk 20 years in prison. I'm pretty dead set on getting a bow/ lifting weights and learning some kind of martial art
>>
>>33520207
The cops are not reading your posts you autist, stop acting like you can make up for your bad behavior here. You WROTE DOWN in black and white your anti-social views and then literally handed this evidence over. The way it sounds, you are probably hated at work and/or these views are obvious to those around you. There's no other reason for someone to read your entire journal and turn it in to the police. Why do you need a bug-out "list" either? Just make a BoB like everyone else and put it in your trunk. Then, say your racist shit on /pol/ and not in a journal and like magic there is no need for your autistic self-incriminating journal
>>
>>33520291
Finally someone who understands how dark our mental health institutions are. They just pump people full of drugs until they are retarded and compliant.

I truly understood "white priviledge" when I was in there because a lot of people there had no family to give a shit what was happening to them. They probably assumed I had people waiting for me on the outside so they knew I was a liability to keep in there for long.
>>
>>33519853
you're lying. don't.
we can't help you if you lie. if it really turns out you're a violent motherfucker, and we told you to get a bow, and then in 2 weeks, there's some motherfucker on the news killing people robin hood style, think about how we're gonna process that shit.

also, this
>>33520314

precisely, exactly, what the fuck did you write in that journal? keep in mind - they don't know you. they know the text. you don't know me, you know what i'm saying.

fucking christ.
>>
File: 1490742066675.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490742066675.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>33520314
Are you really that much of a boot licker that you think its ok to throw someone in a mental institution for being anti social? I imagine I just need some demons exorcised too right?

I originally just wanted bow advice because this is a weapons board and is my story is relevant to gun rights. Some people like you probably think I deserve what happened and some people might think its undeserved. I felt my situation was relevant to the discussion here.

And to clarify no I actually loved where I worked and had made some good friends there. It was mostly liberal but I liked my co workers and they liked me.
>>
>>33520376
dude, understand that a bow-based weapon is worthless for self defense.
you're literally better off with a bigass thing of bear spray.
or, build an air cannon and launch fletchette rounds made from nails, see if I give a fuck.
>>
File: 1490833698622.jpg (34KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
1490833698622.jpg
34KB, 800x582px
>>33520360

>>33520291
Exactly what I thought when they took me in "what the absolute fuck did I write in there" When I finally got a chance to look at it in the hospital there were zero incriminating statements. Public defender thought so as well and advised that I should focus on being stable financially and then perhaps seeking another lawyer.

Good advice, thats what I'm going to do.

But I get your point, no one wants to be responsible for some potential lunatic running around with weapons which is understandable.

Perhaps it was foolish of me to think that I would get relevant advice here beyond "lol quit being insane you fucking retard"
>>
>>33520438
if you'd only asked about bows and NOT mentioned you can't own guns or that you're a /pol/tard, you might have gotten decent advice

but, since you're too stupid to separate your question from the context, you're being ridiculed, and rightly so, fag
>>
OP is a faggot dindu who either isn't telling the whole truth or is so mentally disturbed that he believes his own bullshit.
>>
File: 1490819515081.png (322KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490819515081.png
322KB, 600x800px
>>33520426
I mean its better than nothing right? would you rather have nothing or a bow/ crossbow? I figure I could hunt with it too so thats a plus. When I bought weapons before this ordeal I was thinking it was better to have it and not need it. Same thing with a bow, I've heard that if you are skilled enough they can be formidable defense tools.
>>
>>33519232
that's literally backwards. fudd means resistant to change. it often carries the emotional baggage of back in the nineties when the "traditional" sportsmen didn't advocate for assault weapons.

but i gotta ask, just why are so so quick to drop memes? it doesn't make you cool
>>
>>33519187
Here op check out their bows http://www.oneidaeaglebows.com
They make really nice hybrid compound recurve bows. Both myself and my wife have one, we hunt and target shoot with them all the time
>>
>>33520470
yeah but the thing is, there's massive handicaps. it's not like room clearing with a rifle which is relatively little training. it takes years to effectively do innahouse shit with a crossbow.
also, think about:
>carrying extra bolts
>overpenetration
>accidentally firing and having to reload
>getting caught on the reload

while you are right, it is dual purpose, it's really one and a half. it can hunt really well but it half-asses everything else.

just buy an air rifle. the kind guys use to kill big shit with, that shoot like .50cal balls.
>>
>>33520466
True, I wanted to see what the response here would be as what I related is relevant to people who might be interested in gun rights.
>>33520469
They used a psych ward to hold me for a few weeks, long enough to to fuck up my life by causing stress on my gf and I's relationship and me losing my job, because I wrote wrongthink and spooked some liberal who found it.

AS fucked up as you might think it is, its not illegal to be racist as long as you aren't plotting to harm people, which I wasn't. Given that this happened around the same time as Dylann Roods trial I can understand their paranoia.

My plan is to be an upstanding citizen and maybe file an appeal or something ten years or so from now. I'm going to want a bow until then
>>
>>33519500
TALLY HO
>>
>>33520497
Noted will do, thanks for the link.
>>33520524
True I just couldn't think of any projectile based weapon that would be legal for me to own other than a bow. Then there is the whole ammunition thing with air rifles but I suppose it would be worth looking into.
>>
>>33520376
> pol
> accusing somebody of being a bootlicker

i mean, that guy is totally making excuses for the state. He's wrong and they should not trample rights.

But, they do trample rights. And pol is always yelling about how we need to prevent happiness and freedom, so this time, you deserve it.

Want rights? why do you advocate for people who want to take them?
>>
>>33520376
>/pol/
>calling anybody bootlickers
Ignoring the fact that you're right and that our institutionalization is completely fucked to the point where asking for a pepsi gets you thrown in the nuthouse,
We're talking about the same /pol/ here right? The same one that has spent the past year sucking a sapient orange's dick, spitshining his shoes and sucking up to his every decision and word? The /pol/ that has people who would willingly bend over and give up their guns if he said to?
That /pol/?
>>
>>33520527
>what I related is relevant to people who might be interested in gun rights
meaning that you wanted us to all blather on about how jews and blacks control the justice and mental health systems
>>
>>33520548
> /pol/ is one person
You don't think I argue with people on /pol/ too? I hate purity spiraling "degeneracy" arguments and I think a lot of people on that board are confused to what they actually want. I just stated I was from /pol/ because thats my main board and I never post here.

And I don't advocate for people who want to take rights away so I'm not sure what you are referring to.
>>
>>33520576
>The /pol/ that has people who would willingly bend over and give up their guns if he said to?

You talking about lefty pol cause that's the only pol that wants to relieve people of their 2A
>>
>>33520579
Lol no, just that you can have your rights taken away for thinking unapproved thoughts.
>>33520576
see my last post, /pol/ is not one person and I just stated that I was from /pol/ because thats my main board and I never post here.
>>
>>33520600
anon you have to understand, most people who's home board is /k/ do not like /pol/acks of any kind, because /pol/ has a bad habit of shitting up threads with their goddamn 'rights for me not for thee' infringement bullshit
/pol/ is a cancer on /k/, and saying you're from there is a great way for you to make everyone from /k/ hate your guts on pure principle

>>33520619
>lefty /pol/
>when it's the wannabe-stormfag cocksuckers who want to take guns away from blacks, fags, asians, and every non-white, non-hetero person in the nation
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
NOW GET OUT, FAGGOT.
>>
>>33520600
If you agree with only some of their degeneracy, maybe don't call yourself /pol/

whatever people say, most of /k/ is ambivalent towards that board, at best.
>it might be a lot of people, but on average, you're all the same.

and you've still got a secret diary about how the mean niggers are mean. lol.
>>
>>33520527
>I got forcibly committed in a psych ward for no reason
You aren't telling the truth.
>>
>>33520634
>wannabe-stormfag cocksuckers

Lefty/pol/ is full of a bunch of liberal communist cocksuckers that don't want anyone to own a gun period. You would know this if you weren't a fucking newfag
>>
>>33520634
Oh, damn well I thought it was the opposite for some reason but I'll not state that next time I post here. I'm very much for "shall not be infringed" thinking when it comes to constitutional rights.

Thats why I posted here because from my perspective I felt like my rights were infringed and felt it was relevant. I will not mention /pol/ next time I thought /k/ and /pol/ were good with each other but I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>33520683
please go and stay go before you make it worse for yourself

>>33520678
both /pol/s deserve a castle bravo flimflam
>>
File: 1490665135852.jpg (550KB, 2194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1490665135852.jpg
550KB, 2194x1686px
>>33520678
>muh lesser ebil
I would have both sides thrown out of a helicopter if I could. Fuck off with your infringing bullshit and take the rest of the /pol/ cancer with you.
>>33520683
For future reference, pic related really does sum up the /k/-/pol/ relationship perfectly.
>>
>>33520634
>>lefty /pol/

raids you retards daily and then posts screen shots of you idiots sperging out over on their board . 90% of the anti gun shit you see here is from them stupid
>>
>>33520663
You think Baltimore has a just and fair PD? No they were probably having a field day scaring the shit out of me. If they had thought I was actually dangerous they would have charged me with something, they needed a loophole to exploit thus I went to the hospital
>>
>>33520701
noted, guess I'll come back after I've had a bow for a while and I'll make a bow thread or some shit.
>>
>>33520683
/pol/ isn't ok. Everybody who isn't /pol/ knows this.

but, anyway.
> recurve/longbow
> spear <---
> you should have a tomahawk anyway
> cap and ball six shooter
> exercise+muai thai

also, loosen up. you'll be ok without weapons until you can get stuff figured out
>>
>>33520527
>Revealing your powerlevels
KYS
>>
>>33520708
>>>/pol/
You need to go back and troll your own kind.
>>
>>33520725
Good advice, I probably should tone down on the politics for a while.
>>33520727
Lol more like I misplaced them like a fucking moron
>>
>>33520708
what, and you think that board certified psychiatrists are incapable of recognizing the difference between an insane person and a petty common racist?

if you were actually committed, what were you diagnosed with?
>>
>>33520747
PTSD
>>
>>33520703
>Fuck off with your infringing bullshit and take the rest of the /pol/ cancer with you.

I'm sorry are you trying to infringe on my right to post on this board. You couldn't be such a hypocrite right? Don't want your rights to be infringed but you would happily silence those that you don't agree with. LoL
>>
File: not the belt daddy pls.jpg (109KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
not the belt daddy pls.jpg
109KB, 800x533px
>>33520763
they gave you your own board to shit up. please, go there.

talk about weapons or shut the hell up.
>>
>>33520779
Depends on the state and no it doesn't take much. The right people and having connections is all it takes. If you have that much faith in the mental health system you deserve a visit yourself.
>>
>>33520779
>t takes a lot for JSO to Baker Act someone. Liar.

Actually no it doesn't. My GF got drunk one night and was being a nasty bitch so I called the cops and told them she had been drinking and took a bunch of pills because she was trying to kill herself and they Baker acted her ass. She hadn't taken any pills
>>
>>33520808
This, it take nothing. Someone just has to accuse you and then you get to prove your innocence later. Argue with people in the psych ward and you will be there a very long time.
>>
>>33520763
>>33520784
Seconding this. Fuck off with your political 'muh jews muh degenerates' bullshit, and talk about guns. Race war bullshit doesn't count.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>33520824
To keep this topic relevant has anyone had any experience with reverse draw crossbows?
>>
>>33520784
>talk about weapons or shut the hell up

Wait weren't you the one the one attacking the op for saying he was on pol when he was asking for bow advise. Hypocrite much?
>>
>>33520466
If he hadn't mentioned thathe was unable to own guns he would have gotten only like 3 replies, all 3 of them some variation of "bows are shit for self defense get a gun instead"
>>
File: gravel.jpg (871KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gravel.jpg
871KB, 1920x1080px
>>33520842
> anonymous posting
> weren't you that guy
first, no. second, lol

i posted relevant advice about a variety of options he could use and keep the law. You're the one trying to pervert /k/ with your opinions about race. Just, why?

don't reply to this post.
>>
>>33520848
All you need to do is

>I can't own guns (long story)

and then /k/ would reply because it's mostly insufferable know-it-alls who can't resist putting in their two cents.
>>
>>33520888
>You're the one trying to pervert /k/ with your opinions about race

I have stated nothing about race. I don't even browse /pol/. Nice strawman you got there buddy.
>>
>>33520842
>that post
No, that was me. And secondly, you come into our home board, and you shit it up with your political bullshit, and then you have the gall to call other people out on telling you to get the fuck out?
You're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1465427586380.jpg (117KB, 770x498px) Image search: [Google]
1465427586380.jpg
117KB, 770x498px
>>33520906
>I don't even browse /pol/
sure, bud.

you're literally too stupid to argue with. clearly, retarded politics goes on pol, weapons go on /k/

since you want to talk about politics in a retarded way, why don't you gtfo
>>
>>33520912
>And secondly, you come into our home board, and you shit it up with your political bullshit, and then you have the gall to call other people out on telling you to get the fuck out?
>You're fucking retarded.

Things that never happened. Honestly I don't think you can even jeep up with the conversation. God I hate autists
>>
>>33520931
Imo everything in this thread is relevant to guns.
>>
>>33520931
>since you want to talk about politics in a retarded way, why don't you gtfo

Again I haven't brought up any politics, are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: x54.jpg (223KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
x54.jpg
223KB, 1024x683px
>>33520962
lol he said jeep

everyone laugh
>>
>>33520931
>Implying this thread isn't about weapons and how the government can take away your 2A
>>
>>33520985
Oh no he misspelled a word! Attack him! Screech reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>33520985
can we get that quote on a patch?
>>
>>33519187
Try the Genesis X Compound bow. Its really good.
>>
>>33521067
Forgot to add, reasonably priced as well. 35 lbs draw for $150 or so.
>>
>>33521056
>quote on a patch

Speaking of patches it's funny that some guy says he was on /pol/ and everyone loses their minds but there are patch threads on /k/ everyday selling /pol/ patches some with spastikas on them and /k/ is ok with this.
>>
>>33521067
>>33521079
Ok will do, whats the importance of the draw weight? I see a lot of popular bows have 70 to 80lb draws. Is that necessary or just fluff?
>>
>>33521111
The people in the patch threads are chill and not retarded who don't go out of their way to shit up threads with MUH JIDF NAZIS JEWS #TRUMP shit.
/pol/posters are all fucking retards who spout memes, and ruin otherwise good threads with completely offtopic shitposting.
Literally, even the stormfags from the patch threads hate /pol/posters.
>>
>>33519605
>disarming the proletariat
She's obviously a bourgeoisie plant.
>>
>>33521079
>35 lbs draw

I don't know what state op is in but in some states you need to have atleast 40 to hunt
>>
>>33521133
That hasn't really happened in this thread though, I said I was from /pol/ and you guys started going off about /pol/ posters. Its fine if you don't believe my story but no one brought any of that in here except what was relevant to the OP
>>
>>33521151
I'm going to be moving around in the next few years, this whole situation makes me feel like I need a vacation. I was planning on getting atleast a 60lb bow and or crossbow
>>
>>33521181
Here man so you know what # you need in what state
https://www.gearheadarchery.com/pages/regulations
>>
>>33521214
Nebraska lol.... You can use a spear!
>>
>>33521214
>https://www.gearheadarchery.com/pages/regulations

Very nice link, thank man. I definitely don't want to accidentally violate bow regulations and cause myself even more trouble
>>
>>33521230
>bow regulations.

What the absolute fuck.
>>
File: images (28).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>33521279
Yeah in my state apparently I can't use a laser or a scope on my bow. Damn it! No more night hunting with the night vision goggles and the IR laser
>>
>>33521133
Most the /pol/ posters who are regular crossposters usually keep their autism under wraps. Only place I post /pol/ stuff outside of /pol/ is /cgl/.
>>
>Mentally unstable
>/pol/ poster
>paranoid delusions
>bow for home defense

Yeah I'm comfortable with the government's decision on this one.
>>
>>33521468
I'm not mentally unstable though. I held a steady job and paid all my bills. I was worried as I lived in Baltimore during the riots, right up until the election I was pretty convinced there were going to be more riots. I wanted to be prepared to legally defend myself, nothing delusional about that.

Dindus gonna dindu man, having illusions about the nature of race will get you killed here.
>>
>>33519853
Hahahahahahaha you dumb faggot. Why the fuck would you bring your private diary to work? You deserve to get them stripped, I hope to more of you /pol faggots too. And again, hahahahahahaha
>>
>>33519901
Being a shit head racist in 2017 is a mental illness, get the fuck over it. Don't bring your racist shit to work dumbass
>>
>>33520105
My friends brother made him one and we fucked around with it, it wasn't steel wire though it was some strong ass thin wire though. It was fun and worked pretty good for costing les then $10
>>
>>33521546
ok
what were you diagnosed with when they committed you? what did they think you had?
>>
>>33521571
>>33521586
You two are fools. I didn't "bring" it to work in the sense that I was throwing it in everyones face. You'd strip me of my rights because I think differently from you and am not deluded about the nature of blacks in America? You're a fool and your liberties will not last. Shall not be infringed does not mean "unless an individual is a mean ol racist"

Also I'd love to see you live here and make friends with the wildlife, enjoy getting mugged.
>>
>>33521630
They thought I had PTSD because I've been threatened by dindus near my apartment

some guy on a bmx bike rode by me and yelled "white people bleed real easy" I've had plenty of run ins with dangerous blacks here.
>>
>>33521630
In all likelihood if I had not already owned a shotgun at the time I don't think they would have put me in the hospital.
>>
>>33521664
while i'm glad you got fucked over for being an idiot /pol/tard i do hope you win the fight to get your rights back. good luck, and i hope you become a more moderate person from these events.
>>
>>33521632
no, look. we don't hate you for being racist.

there are racists here right now.

we hate pol because they think it's ok to post about jews when we want to talk about guns.

and we hate you because you're dumb. Live here, in this world.
>>
>>33520634
/pol is the cancer of 4chan. Most of /b hates /pol fegs to.
>>
>>33521692
Cheers
>>33521704
Fair enough, I wasn't the healthiest of people at the time however I don't think having my rights stripped was warranted. I know I wasn't going to harm anyone, whether or not you choose to believe me is your shit. Regardless of my retard status be wary of the mental health system and if anyone tries to put you into a hospital learn form my mistake and treat it like you went to jail. I didnt and I shouldve just bit the bullet and called a lawyer and figured out how to pay for one.
>>
File: uberti 1847 walker.jpg (76KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
uberti 1847 walker.jpg
76KB, 880x660px
>>33519187
Since you can't own guns you probably shouldn't buy this:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/781518/uberti-1847-walker-black-powder-revolver-44-caliber-9-barrel-steel-frame-blue

online and have it legally shipped to you without any government oversight or background check. And you definitely shouldn't purchase the .45 LC conversion cylinder and use it to take revenge on the corrupt officials who wronged you before ending your life as an act of defiance on live TV after a standoff with millions of people watching and cheering you on in solidarity with the cause of justice. That would be terrible.
>>
>>33521754
Not funny, and just because this whole series of events has made me pretty paranoid I would like to clarify to any alphabet agencies reading this that I have not nor will I ever harm anyone in anyway shape or form unless there is immediate clear and present danger to my life.
>>
>>33520808
Not always dude. This part scared me when I got my first gun, when I was 22 me and my ex broke up and I was getting smashed as fuck and she called and somehow thought I was doing drugs (I've smoked before but that's all) she freaked out and her mom was worried and called the cops.
They came for a "welfare" check, they said her mom called and said I was sucidial and taking Vicodin (no clue how the bitch thought that, I was telling my ex to fuck off and leave me alone) I said no way I said I was only drinking, they said " yeah we can smell it on ya, sober up and take care" and they left and it has never been an issue.
And this was in California.
>>
>>33521798
Be glad you were in California, in Cali they can only keep someone involuntarily for three days unless they are blatantly trying to harm themselves/ others.

Maryland has draconian mental health laws and they could have kept me there for close to six months if they wanted.
>>
>>33521824
> Maryland
> utah
> california
> DC
> NYC
not even for a visit
>>
>>33521773
I doubt they are looking on /k and even aware of your city police situation, or even on the ATFs radar.
Sucks though man, never bring incriminating or anything that could fuck any aspect, someone probably read it and was like wtf and probably thought it was plans for an attack, which I mean I would have probably done the same, to potentially save American lives.
I would have told them to fuck off, I still don't understand how "they made you"
>>
>>33521824
They didn't hold me, detain me or arrest me, they stayed in front of my door and said yeah you reek of booze, then left.
They didn't even question me further, I gave them a "wtf no way in hell" look when they said sucidial or taking a bunch of pills, never been suicide in all of my life, so it was a tad shocking to me, mind you I was still pretty fucking drunk when they arrived at 8am and I didn't go to bed until 4am.
>>
>>33521868
Solid plan, leaving this shithole once my lease is up

>>33521870
I mean yeah I get other people freaking out about, kind of wished someone would have just talked to me about it. I knew everyone who could have possibly found it so its not like whoever found it didn't know me.

and by "they made me" I mean 9 cops with bullet proof vests got into my apartment building by calling me from the bottom and telling me they were looking for a "burglar" I let them in and was succinctly hand cuffed and whisked away to the worst hospital I have ever been in.
>>
>>33521870
Fortunately they were willing to cooperate with me as I had to put my dog up before they could arrest me, was really worried he was going to flip out because of the nature of the situation
>>
>need to afford a lawyer
>comited to psych ward
>first thought is how to a buy a bow because everyones out to get me and gotta defend myself

You're nuts dude.
>>
>>33521913
That is pretty shiesty, I would have said no sir there is nobody in my apartment, I do not consent to searches and closed your door. I posted the one where my exs mom called the cops on me, on my 7th day wait period I remembered about the event and got nervous and started looking at bows. But they didn't take a report or anything, just wrote a few things on the cops notepad and they were off.
I would get an independent mental health (nothing ran by the state) evaluation and start an appeal.
>>
>>33521937
Nice straw man dude, I've been out for a while and my main priority is getting my life on track, working on switching career fields atm. However I'm legitimately horrified of people breaking into my house and harming my family while I can do nothing about it. It is my worst fear so of course I want to prepare to deal with a situation like that.

Tell me what is crazy about that? Everyone on this board wants something to defend themselves thats the main purpose of being knowledgeable about fighting/ shooting
>>
>>33521913
>letting the police in.
>ever
>>
>>33521961
That is my plan of action but I'm going to wait a year or two so that I'm in a more stable position emotionally and financially. The whole experience was quite traumatic ironically enough, I'll be fine until then though I have a dog and bat that will work wonders for home defense in my small apartment
>>
>>33519187
you don't know for sure you can't pass a background check until you have one ran on you.

the system is completely fucked and has been for a long damn time.
>>
>>33521968
Yeah I should've waited or tried to exercise my rights. There were so many of them that I panicked a little. One positive aspect of all this is that now regular everyday frustrations are absolutely minuscule to being in that hospital
>>
File: 1490893063088.gif (3MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490893063088.gif
3MB, 267x199px
FUCKING REDDIT FAGS! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD! GOD FUCKING DAMN!
A guy gets his RIGHTS stripped for NO GOOD REASON, and you niggercucks just screech "hurr /pol/ faggot!" GET THE FUCK OUT. If someone doesn't do or advocate violence their rights shouldn't be touched PERIOD. I'm a /pol/ac/k/ and the overwhelming opinion on /pol/ is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>33521988
Right but I'm not risking 20 years in prison just because 'Muh Guns' I'll manage without them until I can get my rights restored.
>>
>>33522002
He was in a mental institution for weeks
>>
>>33522016
If you read any of my posts you would know that it wasn't justified and I didn't advocate or threaten violence. I was put into a mental institution for being racist.

If you can't understand how fucked a violation of constitutional rights that is then nothing i can say will sway you to my point of view.

I love how this board I thought was all "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" but I guess thats only true if you carry government approved opinions about black people and thug culture.
>>
>>33522046
If you havn't started a lawsuit by now, you aren't telling us the whole truth.
>>
File: 1490987508156.png (2MB, 2260x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490987508156.png
2MB, 2260x1600px
>>33522061
Lol started a fucking law suit? I worked at a coffee shop when his shit happened I don't have money for a lawyer. I also still live in this shit hole town and right now I just want to leave before I try to get my rights back. They took me in unjustly and I'm not going to put it past them to do it again if I'm unruly.

I live in Baltimore dude how well do you think a lawsuit would hold up in court about this "Racist white boy dindu nuffin and wants his guns back"

Yeah I'm sure the likely 90% black panel would see me in a just and unbiased light. I'm not rotting in this state and I'm getting the fuck out so that I can recuperate, get a better job, and get my rights back. If I started a lawsuit here it would get absolutely nowhere and would only set me back on accomplishing my goals in life.
>>
File: 1471480006833.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1471480006833.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>33519231
>>
>>33522114
>Baltimore.
From a legal standpoint, GO TO A LAW OFFICE, if what you told us is true you have a class action lawsuit lawyers would sell their children for, talk to Info Wars, talk to /pol/ I'm sure you'll get some help.
>>
>>33522133
You guys are hypocrites, Shall not be infringed means shall not be infringed. Good luck when they come for you, I hope nobody believes you and you have to finally see the corruption present in our system. Have fun defending your gun rights when you have some retard tier arbitrary template of the political opinions someone must have in order to exercise said gun rights.
>>
>>33519853
>I have a journal
Fag
>I keep my emergency plans, pol thoughts and drawings of furries in it
Autistic fag
>I bring it with me everywhere I go
Stupid autistic fag
>>
>>33522155
I'm scared though. I was all tough and shit about 'muh rights' until this happened. I don't ever want to go back to a place like that in my life. I thought my life was over, I thought that they were going to put me on some mind altering big pharma pills and I was never going to be the same.

Right now I want to get a better job, get married, and have kids and I just want my gun rights back later. I could go balls to the walls and file a lawsuit but it would just get in the way of what I really want to accomplish. I don't care as long as I can own guns in 5 years or so. I'll take it as a sign from God that I have other things to focus on right now.

I don't think I could do anything with a suit either. Most people in the mental health field will be protected by immunity when judging a "potentially" dangerous person which is what they labeled me as.
>>
>>33522160
To tell you the truth about /k/, is the fact 90% of posters are noguns and live in the Caliphate, previously known as Europe.
>>
>>33522179
T. Bootlickbumblefuck
>>
>>33522188
NO. DO IT. IF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF.
>>
>>33522198
What... I thought this board was full of burgers?
>>
>>33521111
It's because i know not to go into the latch thread, it's a shitty circle jerk with some fag advertising his shitty wares anyway, I'd rather they all stayed contained in here anyway.
Like AR and All general threads.
>>
>>33522212
They put me on anti depressents that made me want to peel my skin off with a rusty spoon. When you're in a psych ward you have no rights, you take the pills they tell you to if you ever want to leave. Furthermore I called black people pavement apes and had a detailed list of guns that i liked and wanted to buy. No one is going to take my case and if I try for a law suit and fail I will be in even more debt than I am already.

12 fucking thousand dollars to be held in a shitty hospital against my will and be told I need medication. Theres a chance I would lose a lawsuit because of the nature of the case, that would put me in so much debt I'd never be free of it.
>>
>>33521773
Reported already, it's too late for you, just been let out of the loony bin and you're already looking to tool up? That's worrying, hopefully they investigate you some more.
>>
>>33522237
You're not lawyer, go fucking call one, find one that specializes in gun laws and shit.
>>
File: 31614.jpg (10KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
31614.jpg
10KB, 223x223px
>>33522242
>>
>>33522002
We know that's you OP.
>>
>>33522237
They incarcerated me in a mental hospital for absolutely no reason>juzt my opinions
Bullshit, plenty of lawyers would take that on.
>>
>>33522250
They charge for consultations right? I can't afford shit right now I'm barely making ends meet. Hopefully I will be in a new career field before June and if I have more money then you bet your ass I will be calling a lawyer.
>>
>>33522188
>involuntarily committed after personal property was stolen at your workplace.
>literally lawyers wet dream
>>
Damn, I really want to read OP's diary now.

Must be some freakily deakily shit.
>>
>>33522327
Would they really view it as someone stealing my property? Because when it was found I went to the help desk where I worked because I had called and they said that they had it. When I went to pick it up they said that someone took it and couldnt tell me who. So someone took it from the help desk and went through it without my permission. Idk if that fucking matters though they basically chalked me up as this raving hate machine when they committed me. I imagine they did that to cover their asses if I were to file a lawsuit. I don't know much about the law I just was too shaken up when I got out to think about it.
>>
Good luck getting your rights back, OP. And stop revealing your power level on paper, type them on a file and encrypt that shit from now on.
>>
>>33522384
Think I'm going to never write any controversial opinions down and just keep them in the old noggin from now on.
>>
>>33522377
If or if not it is considered theft depends heavily upon your employment contract and any subsequent contracts you signed.

The thing is if you have been truly denied your rights illegally and can prove it in court, you legal fees are to be covered by the other side (as with all cases when civil rights are infringed and gun rights are civil rights). Consult with a lawyer about your exact case (bring the journal that got you committed if you still have it). You will be out whatever his initial consulting fee may be but he will let you know if you have a legit case.
>>
>>33522430
Good advice, I've got scans of the original journal. I'll consult with a lawyer and if something interesting happens I'll make a thread about it.
>>
File: 9DPgG8V.jpg (104KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
9DPgG8V.jpg
104KB, 800x773px
>>33522160
nah i just don't like nazi's or commies
>>
File: 1490994349336.jpg (103KB, 700x711px) Image search: [Google]
1490994349336.jpg
103KB, 700x711px
>>33522508
I'm not either of those things
>>
>>33522462
Post some pages. Esp. those used as evidence.
>>
>>33519187
Why is it always a corruption and conspiracy? Ever dawn on you that maybe you ARE nuts?
>>
>>33522280
Call and explain your case in perfect detail, 90% of the time they will let you know if you have a case, just call and ask "I'm wondering if I have a case, then explain" I've done it a few times and over he phone theycant charge you so call and find out
>>
>>33522683
No.. I'm quite tired of other people reading my journal, I will seek advice from a lawyer though and they will get to read the whole thing.
>>
>>33522699
Ok I'll try this out.
>>33522696
And yeah i thought about it. I came to the conclusion that I'm no crazier than your average individual. I am certainly not "mentally ill"
>>
Did you check your journal for any pages that look like they could have been ripped out? In case police or someone snatched some possible damming evidence on ya
>>
>>33520987
>implying it doesn't explicitly state in the sticky at the top of the board that 2A and gun banning discussion are prohibited and to keep that shit confined to /pol/
>>
Not OP, but when did /k/ become so SJW-esque?

How come being anti-racist is okay but being racist is not? Doesn't that violate our basic freedoms?
>>
>>33522508
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>Unless said person is a Nazi or a Communist.
>>
>>33519187
Get a slingshot, you nutball.
>>
>>33522701
PFF, lame.
>>
>>33522701
or you could claim that your 'journal' is actually for a book you're writing; its not illegal to write a racially charged book
>>
>>33523226
I appreciate the lols but I don't think anyone would buy that
>>
>>33523331
doesn't matter if they buy it, reasonable doubt
also make a post on reddit legaladvice if you aren't going to listen to us telling you to go to a lawyer for a fucking consultation
>>
>>33523402
Lol what are you talking about I'm definitely listening, this thread has honestly convinced me to speak with a lawyer about my situation.
>>
File: Pietta-1858-44_R.jpg (490KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pietta-1858-44_R.jpg
490KB, 1280x960px
>>33520307
black powder is arguably a propellant
get this dumb shit out of here

op you need one of these. sometimes they go on sale for $200 so watch for that
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=706233

In most states you can just ship these to your door. Percussion caps, black powder (substitutes) and lead ball are available on the same website.

if you want to reload like a semi-auto, buy extra cylinders. You can change these out in 10s with enough practice.
>>
>>33520360
>think about how we're gonna process that shit.
for the record, I won't give a fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0936.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
When I was behind tried I bought a crossbow, got my rights back
>>
>>33524312
Congrats on getting your rights back, thats a nice looking crossbow
>>
>>33519187
You gotta be pretty batshit to get institutionalized against your will. So maybe no guns for you. Especially since you said recently.
>>
>>33524382
You really don't, its real easy to get institutionalized especially if you are male. It also depends on what state you're in
>>
>>33522716
See, that's the thing. Crazy people don't know they're crazy

You're nuts. Accept it.
>>
this whole fuckin thread man holy hell
>>
>>33520132

Agreed. I don't think OP should have his guns taken away but that was beyond retarded.
>>
>>33524837
Yes it was retarded, but it wasn't "Illegal" and like I said my previous posts there were no directly violent statements just racist bs.

I was using it as a method for venting so I could look at what I was thinking and analyze in a rational manner, people do it all the time. They just like you said, aren't retarded enough to carry it around with them like I was doing. Not my best moment I've got to say.
>>
>>33519187

Muzzle loaders are still a viable option for you dude. Under federal law they aren't firearms.

But pray tell, what did you do supposedly?
>>
>>33519187
so fuking cute, sourcer of this beatful grill
>>
>>33519187
Two points
1. Have you actually tried to buy a gun? Mental health reporting is incredibly spotty, and it's quite likely that you aren't in any type of system at all (especially if you've changed states). I would at least give it a shot and just leave if the gun store says you're rejected. Play dumb if you get called out on it, just say "oh well I didn't think that counted"
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/06/us/how-people-with-mental-illness-are-able-to-obtain-guns.html?_r=0
Be careful though, some states have additional laws (federal laws exist but they are virtually never enforced in this case) to punish individuals who lie on the check forms.
https://www.thetrace.org/2016/05/lie-and-try-policy-failed-gun-background-checks/

2. You might not be able to buy a gun but maybe you could OWN a gun. By that, I mean if you can get past the initial hurdle of acquiring a weapon (like with a private sale off Armslist or at a gunshow, no background checks in either case) you might be in the clear. I know felons can get fucked for owning a gun everywhere but I think that's a state level thing so I'm not sure if that's the case for ex-mental patients.
>>
>>33525045
I was reading the law recently and there is a lot of vague interpretations of it. In a nutshell though people who have been involuntarily committed to a psych ward have the same revocations that felons do, and its 15-20 years for owning a gun and or ammunition. So I'm not going to own a gun period while I'm dealing with this situation. 20 years in prison is not worth the risk.

Its fucked because the decision to bar me from owning firearms was made by one lady who paid not heed to my gf's testimony, nor to my defenders accurate statement that there is not clear and convincing evidence that I was dangerous.

But you know, Muh Racism nullifies all rights apparently
>>
File: chapelle.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
chapelle.gif
339KB, 250x167px
>>33525133
>15-20 years for owning a gun and or ammunition
Goddamn, that's a murder tier jail sentence. Maryland truly a shit.
>>
>>33525035
Quick rundown
>vent in journal about dindus that accost me during my day to day interactions with them in private journal
>Also bug out escape plans of where I live, was worried about riots
>bring journal with me to work like an absolute moron
>Lose journal, I freak and call help desk at the building my work is in
>They have it, relief.
>Go to pick it up, told someone "took it" don't know where they went.
>someone reads through my journal and decides to turn it into the police
>Police show up in mass at my house and take me to the hospital.
>no guns

Some people in this thread obviously think I deserve it, I obviously think this was a ridiculous breach of my rights. Read my previous posts for more info.

>>33525039
Google "compound bow hot chick"

>>33525198
Thats Federal law man, not state.
>>
>>33520833
Pretty good in blops 2

But seriously, I've a few buddies who crossbow hunt. They're a bit more of a pain to take care of, and a little more fiddly, and the draw is weird. But the one who hunts with it swears by it, says it's better for managing in a tree stand. It'll make pieing a corner easier though
>>
>>33524347
Thanks, I bought it here >https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ELWHJ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

During my "waiting period" I also bought a crossbow pistol, a crossman 1322 air pistol, and a cold steel blowdart gun. I was expecting a long probation period but my charges were dropped.
>>
>>33519187
Two potential options are a flare gun with a 12 gauge to .22lr insert or a steel pipe slam fire shotgun.
>>
>>33525337
Negative, I cannot own anything that could remotely be construed as explosive ammunition. I would have to look into a flare gun though but I'm pretty sure I can't own one
>>
File: tumblr_lm8e96RUUt1qd85o3o1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm8e96RUUt1qd85o3o1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x495px
>>33519187
>shall not be infringed
and so on, but have you all seriously never met some motherfucker who shouldn't handle much less own a gun?
>>
>>33525452
Oh I've known them. I've had plenty of alcoholic friends and friends who won't buy them because they don't trust themselves. Completely rational and I respect their self control.

Thats not me though, I'm not a dangerous person just a bit spergy and I really don't like where I live right now.
>>
>>33519211
the next one they will go for is bolt actions, they will call them sniper rifles
>>
>>33522188
Do the lawsuit. When you win and get compensated, find a decent job in a non-cucked state, use the money to move to where the job is, and move on with your life.
>>
>>33525681
I've contacted a lawyer as of the middle of this thread. Whenever they get back to me I'll see what my chances are with a lawsuit. Normally I would think that I have a huge chance at winning but given where I live I'm doubtful.
>>
File: 1464830277841.png (151KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464830277841.png
151KB, 564x400px
>>33525515
Wasn't talking to you, you're a waste of nutrition. You make me want to reevaluate forced eugenics programs. I'm talking to the people in the thread who think you should be armed despite your obvious cry for help here. Get a bow, an hero with it, it'll be the most incredible thing you could possibly ever accomplish.
>>
>>33525752
Cheers to you as well you salty lard. I'm off for the night, thanks to everyone who offered advice ITT
>>
>>33525642
>they are designed to kill people at long range
>bigger and more powerful bullets cause bigger injury and higher chance of death
>bullets can penetrate more than 3 people in one shot
>can shoot as fast as you can pull the bolt
>some have mounting options for baby stabbing implements! (pic very related)
>if you have one you are a baby-killing redneck

Ban all sniper rifles!
>>
>>33520314

>The cops are not reading your posts you autist

I'M A COP and I'm reading your post right now
>>
File: BABY STABBING IMPLEMENTS.jpg (21KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
BABY STABBING IMPLEMENTS.jpg
21KB, 500x367px
>>33525944
>it's so autistic that I forgot to attach the image
>>
>>33520132

If that's the logic, then perhaps blacks who partake in BLMs "peaceful" protests should be institutionalized, seeing as they are probable racists who are acting on dangerous beliefs. Just a thought that occurred to me now.
>>
>>33519187
Give us a few very detailed lines from your journal, OP.
>>
>>33519578
there will be something wrong with it. something hard to measure and hard to find and your shit will always be fucked. you won't know why untill you tale it to gender mounting to get checked and they tell you how much you need to spend to replace a worn limb of something
>>
>>33526544
Dubs demand it
>>
>>33526622
>modern crematorium meme
modern crematoria are less efficient due to the need to avoid mixing of ashes and completely cool between bodies for cleaning

I might question the Holocaust if all the theories and such that Holohoaxers put forward had a little more work put into them
>>
>>33519187
>it took a lot of corruption within the police department in order to get the OK commit me.

My sister says the same thing. She's been diagnosed as "bipolar with delusions" which basically will eventually turn into a schizophrenia diagnoses.

Go back to /pol/ you fucking nutbag.
>>
>>33519853
>Doomsday Prepper, TeaBagger and voted for Trump
>>
>>33519853
Too batshit crazy for Florida, even... Good God!
>>
>>33519853
Did you own any firearms and did they actually confiscate anything?
>>
>>33524472
No, it's not. You have to fail a mental health assessment that convinces a judge and psychiatrist that you are a danger to yourself or others due to mental illness.

That means that after this genius's diary was found he had to, when talking to a professional, fail to know things like his own name, what year it is and that it's wrong to hurt other people.
>>
>>33520291
>lobotomized

Please kill the people who are still performing this procedure.
>>
>>33519543
I have one of those with a spring bayonet. That shit is brutal.
>>
>>33526974
But modern crematoriums are far more efficient at maintaining a high temperature. They're fueled by natural gas which can accurate be controlled.

The Nazis used coal, and it took an average of like 50lbs of coal per cremation (after the first firing of the oven, which heats the bricks).

Opening the oven to add more bodies also loses heat and makes the system less efficient. You can also look at pictures of the ovens, they're not made for multiple bodies. There's no way you'd ever be able to get more than 3 bodies in, most likely only 2.

Records from the Nazis also don't talk about them putting more than one body in a time. Eye witnesses claim 4-5 bodies at a time, though there's obvious doubt. Tests have shown likely the at a place like Auschwitz the minimum time for a cremation, allowing for the first body to be shaken down into the secondary chamber at the earliest, with no regard for the mixing of ashes, is about 40 minutes. Soviet reports that each muffle could handle 1 body in 60 minutes and each crematorium had 3 muffles. So there could be a total of 15 bodies per hour at a place like Auscwithz, total.

I don't think you can fault Holohoaxers for not putting in the effort. There are actual research papers written on the subject of the ovens alone that have like 300 sources cited.

I think there are a lot of shitty denial things that amount to 'why didn't the nazis do X which would be better' or 'the allies did THIS which was also bad.'

I made the mistake of going to /pol/ a few weeks ago. Even considering the ideas they put forward about the Holocaust makes me kind of sick. Like Elmo in the picture, it's not something you want to believe. We were all told something and we all learned that the Holocaust was this thing and it was this level of bad and it was the thing all evil was measured against.

But there's a lot of room for dissenting views. There's some arguments put forth that cause me serious pause.
>>
>>33520109
Can you get an appeal? Or a retrial?
>>
>>33520207
Did you say anything bad about (((them)))
>>
>>33521913
Wait, so this happened in Baltimore? I thought you said Florida?
>>
>>33521964
>However I'm legitimately horrified of people breaking into my house and harming my family while I can do nothing about it. It is my worst fear so of course I want to prepare to deal with a situation like that.

I knew a women who thought the same reasonable things. She also thought Oil Barrons can hear her if she audibly spoke things and that they might target her because she was a proponent for wind turbines as an energy source. Actively tried to communicate to various royalty of the Emirates to fund her wind turbine projects. And believe she became pregnant after repeatedly having sexual relations with some ethereal beings that would visit her at night. She claimed she onece gave birth to one of said babies in a hospital and it was taken away from her. So when she became pregnant again, she sought to get a motel room to give birth in secretly. I lost contact of her then.

Mind you, she was in her late 60's. She actually got a MD but shortly thereafter lost get medical license and was diagnosed with schizophrenia. She was a nice lady, a neighbor and harmless, but some of her delusional were spectacular.

Yours, my friend, are frightening. I know for sure one day in the future we will here about some fucking nutcase shooting black people with a bow and arrow.
>>
>>33519187
I like the Sammick Sage recurve. It handles nicely and can be powerful enough to kill whatever you want, depending on what limbs you choose.

The Barnett Jackal is an okay beginner crossbow.

Crossbows are generally easier to actually use than bows as they handle and point like carbines. Bows require more strength and practice to use effectively, but have a higher rate of fire than crossbows.

Anything over 45 lbs (give or take) will reliably kill medium-large game, and anything that will kill medium-large game will certainly kill a human.

Field and bullet points are okay for target and stump shooting- not for hunting. They don't cause enough damage.

Blunts and wire blunts are excellent for close range small game. Blunts can also cause rather a surprising amount of damage to a human.

Broadheads are the prototypical arrowhead, the one that sort of looks like a knife on a stick. They kill by blood loss, so shot placement is key.

Whatever you decide on, don't skimp on the arrow shafts themselves. You don't have to buy the most expensive, but do buy the recommended type in a decent quality. The recommended type will depend on your weapon and what you're doing with it. Contacting a local archery club can be worth your time as a novice.
>>
>>33527796
>Tests have shown likely the at a place like Auschwitz the minimum time for a cremation, allowing for the first body to be shaken down into the secondary chamber at the earliest
which tests conducted by who under what protocol?
>>
>>33522002
Hey fuckhead, pick your battles.

Loony types like OP attempt to co-opt "muh 2nd Amendment rights" for their gain when they clearly exhibit delusional and dangerous behavior. If YOU allow them to do so, they you can not effectively defend yourself when they commit crimes. And you WILL be associated with such types, as you already are.

It's up to you to weed out the crazies. Fucking dipshit.
>>
>>33519232
i think you have that backwards, newfriend
>>
>>33522931
>If you hate something you're violation it's freedoms
We can all hate Nazis as much as we want, we're not stopping you bring one though, asshat.
>>
Bow
Crossbow
Bp pistol
Bp rifle

Buy them all you racist asshole.
>>
>>33527956
I had a friend who went through a manic episode thinking that his neighbors were attacking him with soundwaves among other stuff. Once he told us he was getting about 3 hours of sleep a week we forced him to move into a different friends' house for a couple weeks.

Thankfully he got better but he genuinely believed that his neighbors were attacking him with Dr. Doom technology in order to I don't even remember. People having mental breakdowns don't realize that they're losing it and that's what makes fuccbois like OP dangerous.
>>
>gun rights stripped
>not blowing up a city block and a federal building
baka
>>33521111
Maybe because they keep their patch shit contained to one thread and it never leaks, whereas /pol/ never stays contained and is constantly leaking
>>
>>33519187
>I don't post here often I'm usually a /pol/tard

In this case, I believe you deserved to have your rights striped and commuted. /pol is cancer...
>>
>>33528025
*got better once he started sleeping normally
>>
File: 1449553385895.jpg (216KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449553385895.jpg
216KB, 1600x1200px
>this thread somehow became a discussion on the Holocaust
>>
>>33519853
>Making a paper trail.

Mhmmmm totally not your fault
>>
File: firewizard.jpg (36KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
firewizard.jpg
36KB, 800x830px
>>33520031

go easy, we're all still decompressing from the /mlpol/ incident a few days ago.
>>
>>33519865
if "the man" was truly out to get you, don't you think owning bow/arrows could be stretched to owning a dangerous weapon w/ammo
>>
>>33527978
You can start here:
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndcrema.html

It's super fucking long. I'd recommend just using your browser's "Find" function and looking for keywords you're after, like "heat" or "fuel" or coal/coke.

Somewhere down there is a guy who used modern equipment to try and replicate the results, that's listed, as well as the author's breakdown of what is wrong with the test, etc.
>>
>>33522114
>I worked at a coffee shop
>I live in Baltimore

I wonder if this is enough dox, or perhaps a good start, to notify authorities of your intent to procure a dangerous weapon.

But perhaps this is all a degenerate /pol/troll. I dunno. Will think about next action.

>>33525952
Your thoughts on OP?
>>
>>33528070
>/mlpol/

Tell us what happened m8...
>>
do people actually think Holocaust deniers need to be locked up?

It's just a fucking opinion man, they have the right to be wrong

should I be locked up for not believing in global warming?
>>
>>33528145
>lives in Baltimore

I'd be trying to get a weapon also.. sheeit
>>
>>33528025
Yes, that's why they put you in temporary hold. They ask you (and family) about a number of things: use of drugs, stresses in your life, etc to try and determine if it's a full blown psychiatric break or other induced mania.

The old woman was diagnosed as schizophrenic going back to her late teens. She was legit.

Doctors today are not so qucik to use that diagnoses. Often times they will list "bipolar" with ongoing treatment.
>>
>>33528025
>People having mental breakdowns don't realize that they're losing it
That's only true sometimes. I have major depressive disporder and have suffered psychosic episodes before, and I knew I was suffering them at the time. Sometimes it takes a few days for me to realise, but I generally do.

The problem is, no matter that I knew rationally what I was experiencing wasn't real, it's impossible to disregard the intense emotional reactions.
>>
>>33528146
they merged some boards a few days ago, I personally was in love with /fitlit/ - well rounded citizens.

>please bring this back
>>
ITT

>Group of people who fetishize and horde weapons that were designed to kill many people in quick succession
>quick to ostracize people for what is arbritrated by the apparent majority as (antisocial)
>if you were to leave a list of all shtf gear, guns & amounts of ammo you have/want where you shouldnt = fucked in his situation

wew mates

Assuming OP was being truthful in his statements and there wasnt some real lunacy he'd exhibited that is. Btw OP, bad behavior is exhibited by any racial group under similar circumstances. Its not inherent, quit being a racist, thats fucking stupid.
>>
>>33519187
it costs about 1k to do what you want.

Instead of spending money on stupid shot you don't need, you get a lawyer and get your shut back, then sue the fuck out of everyone involved.
>>
>>33528157
nobody thinks that on this board
people doubt that OP is telling the whole story
there is some key element that he is omitting, or else the whole thing is made up
>>
I really dont understand OPs problem.
>recently convicted of multiple felonies
>bought a gun off armslist
>got friend to buy me another gun

Seriously, the only time the police will be able to charge you with having a gun is if you do something else and they find your gun.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490763302393.jpg (25KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490763302393.jpg
25KB, 549x604px
>>33528208
The atf would like a word with you.
>>
>>33528261
>The atf would like a word with you.
except there wont be any words, because they wont find out
>>
>>33528277
Because posting on this '''''anonymous'''''' board is totally safe. No wonder you were caught multiple times in the past.
>>
File: Return address is a kaczynski.jpg (29KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
Return address is a kaczynski.jpg
29KB, 400x243px
>>33520105

I think OP will be investing in wire and pipe for sure anon. Glad this bait has you all up in arms.
>>
>>33528208
If he was committed it was 95% likely to be at the request of a family member. Family can request a wellness check and to be honest, this crazy fuck will probably get a bad end or another trip to the hospital.
>>
>>33527529
Underrated fucking post of the century.

Also: hunting gear wont help you kill niggers and the jews have goyim who will dive infront of the bolts... you have to stake them up close.
>>
>>33519187
>took a lot of corruption within the police department in order to get the OK commit me.
Suuuure, sure you're not a dirty felon who committed a weird crime?
>>
>>33519853
Thats what you get for having a faggy dairy.
Did you not get stomped in highschool?
>>
>>33520426
Bear spray doesnt work on people.
Why are day care kids out in full force?
OP get a PVC bow and a Spear, go tribal.
>>
>>33527980
>they you can not
Yeah, /k/ is full of paranoid fuckers on both spectrum's.
Thanks for making me like guns less.
>>
>>33528199
Why cant you children write?
>>
>>33520634
>rights from me and not for thee
nigga thats the most un/pol/ shit i've ever heard. Try actually visiting /pol/ and forming your own opinions before jumping on a band wagon.
>>
OP here, spoke with a lawyer and they told me that I have a case, they also advised me to refrain from purchasing weapons until after the case is worked. this seems like good advice so thats what I'm going to do until this whole thing gets worked out.
>>
>>33528197
i know, thats why i want to move out of here. its fucking up my worldview.
>>
>>33519290
Where did that guy go
I liked his videos
>>
Fucking double nigger op scan your gayary and post it already.
>>
>>33519187
>The police conspired to put me in that mental asylum but my day of reckoning is coming

M-m-maybe don't give this guy his guns back just yet. I can practically hear "pumped up kicks" coming through the screen.
>>
>>33529671
isn't this a board where people have daily threads regarding shtf? is that not antisocial behavior?

yet you are so quick to assume that our system is completely moral and just and people do not get fucked unjustly
>>
>>33529705
SHTF is quirky crazy, they do tongue in cheek documentaries about that stuff. OP sounds like his he can hear colours.
>>
>>33529734
retarded yes. crazy, probably not
>>
You moron.

You could just move to Russia, as long as You can pass a mandatory Psychological test for sanity You could own up to 5 shotguns for the first couple of years.

after 5 years You can have up to 15 Fully automatic anything.. well almost anything.

American gun laws are so restrictive.
>>
>>33529535
Maybe I missed it. But do you still work at the place you left the notebook?
>>
>>33529819
Not OP. But he got fired, probably no call no shows for three weeks.
>>
You should buy an Uberti 1858 New Army, and then get a Pale Rider-style Kirst Konverter. No one has to know.
>>
>>33522198
>90% of posters are noguns
I thought that would exclude me from this board...

>>33521729
>Most of /b hates /pol fegs to
Never been prouder of browsing /pol/
>>
>>33530119
I don't think OP expected /k/ to be so openly hostly about his situation.
>>
>>33529161
>Bear spray doesnt work on people.

Please try it on yourself and post results.
>>
>>33530213
OP here, would everyone feel more comfortable if I just got bear spray instead? I just want to protect myself if someone decides to break into my house.
>>
>>33529889
> probably no call no shows for three weeks.
That's a bit unfair, it's hard to dial a phone number in a straight jacket, man.

Not that'd I'd know of course...
>>
>>33530257
Be advised, if you spray that stuff in your house, it's going to mess you up too.

It's quite strong.
>>
>>33530257
Just get a bat.
>>
>>33530276
>>33530286
I have a bat. maybe I'll just start lifting again and not worry about guns until I have a better job and can prove beyond any doubt that I'm not a lunatic.
>>
>>33519853
Why not voluntarily admit yourself when they mentioned forcing you there? You keep your gun rights if it's voluntary
>>
>>33519889
Leftists please go away
>>
>>33530362
i tried to but they wouldn't let me. Not sure what the procedure is but I definitely tried for it. i only stayed there long enough for them to bar me from owning weapons. I'm pretty sure that was their intention from the onset of this adventure.
>>
>>33522114
Look dude you need to get a fucking lawyer now. If you live in Baltimore I guarantee that there are firms that would run this for free until you win.
FYI most states have what is called governmental immunity and to sue them or any municipality you have to file a government immunity notice within 6 months. After 6 months you likely can't sue on this.
>>
>>33530436
Wait really? I have 6 months to file a lawsuit or it doesn't matter? What if I lose for whatever reason, then I'm going to have to pay for legal fees I cannot afford. I got in this mess because people judged me based on what they felt about me and not what was actually just and fair. Life's not fair I know but who's to say a lawsuit about this wouldn't go the same way?
>>
Just a little tid bit of info.

The docs who signed off on the confinement have qualifying criteria for confinement. Doctors especialy are scared of litigation almost to the point of negligence and would have to document everything to be able to stand up to peer review. What ever op did earned himself video taped interviews in which he was found to be a danger to himself or others. Whatever 2a rights a person has, they are waved when a legal definition of incompetence is met.
>>
>>33530488
Look I really can't give you detailed legal advice but yes you have 6 months or less to inform the government you are going to sue them.
About legal fees that's something you should talk to lawyers about. Oddly enough the ACLU might want to help you. A lot of left leaning organizations will help their political opposites because to the organization everyone having rights is more important. I worked a case where the ACLU was representing the KKK.
Unless there is something you aren't telling us, which imo you shouldn't, the government will realize they fucked up and settle this out. Your lawyer will take a third of the settlement and you will get cash and your rights back.
>>
>>33519853
Real question: why do you keep a journal?
>>
>>33530658
I'm not keen on giving more details due to the nature of the situation but thank you for the advice.
>>33530703
I keep a journal as a way to write when I feel like writing? It helps me do some introspection and understand the world better. I think its healthy and not in any way strange.
>>
>>33530761
No problem I don't get to do good work when I practice anymore so I help where I can.
>>
>>33530703
So the thoughts are out of his head where the reptillians cant get them
>>
>>33530703
To update it, obviously. What if he become an amnesiac immortal zombie?
>>
>>33519853
Everything in this post makes me believe you have serious mental problems.
>>
>>33531067
>>33531231
If I were actually this crazy I would not have been able to hold down several management positions. I was managing a coffee shop before all of this happens. Schizo's probably have hard time doing that don't you think?
>>
>>33532058
Good thing you are not a psychiatrist
>>
>>33532069
>I was managing a coffee shop
so, literally nothing
>>
>>33532098
Its not a huge feat but certainly demonstrates that I'm not incompetent. You're either a neet or you've never worked a high volume restaurant/cafe
>>
>>33532123
>You're either a neet or you've never worked a high volume restaurant/cafe
dude, I've worked in five different food service positions
three different pizza restaurants, a very busy asian/sushi restaurant, and a hospital kitchen/cafeteria

>certainly demonstrates that I'm not incompetent
most food service management is incompetent
it is not impressive to be a manager at a food service establishment unless you're a regional/area manager overseeing multiple locations, and even that is only moderately impressive
>>
>>33532154
Sure but I would think that it demonstrates basic competence. Enough not to be legally qualified as mentally ill
>>
>>33532167
hah!
I had a friend who's mom was a corporate headhunter
super high paid position finding executive candidates for fortune 500 companies

she is batshit insane with bipolar and can no longer work at all and takes a cocktail of meds every day and is still way out there

working a low level shitter food service management position does not come even close to precluding mental illness, even severe mental illness
>>
>>33532069
>works alone. Slow buisness.
>has imaginary "employees" who all love him
>hundreds of imaginary "customers" while OP is alone in an other wise deserted coffee shop
>the odd customer comes in, hears OP raving to himself like a madman and quickly scurrys out
>one of the few coworkers at the failing coffee shop comes in for a late shift, OP raves "we were so busy, people came in and took one look at the line and left"
>concerned coworker finally gets the support of ops family and the comunnity mental health apparatus to get OP some help
> coworker covers OPs shift, finds his book of rascist murder fantasy and "a boy and his dog" fanfics
>OP says "look im not crazy everyone, but now I have a deep seated fear that i never had before and need a hirribly impractical home defense weapon that i know nothing about.."
>?????
>Profit!
>>
>>33528331
He's obviously a fucking retard.
>>
>>33530761
I asked why you kept a journal simply because you seem unimportant. I'm unimportant too, so no judgment. A journal is supposed to be a record of a journey, literal or metaphorical. What have you done that warrants keeping a record for posterity? Who are you leaving the record for?
>>
>>33532627
I'm not leaving a record for anyone in particular. I've been keeping journals for a while, primarily just to look back on who I was long ago and to reflect. I can do so through memory just fine but I find the act of writing to be therapeutic so I keep a journal. Who knows maybe I'll want to write a book one day. The act of articulating things with a pen is a skill people cultivate so if I continuously practice this skill even if I have nothing "important" to say I will eventually get better at accurately relating ideas through writing.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.