[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAVE THE SLINGSHOT CHANNEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: C2dcsYeUQAEwvVv.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
C2dcsYeUQAEwvVv.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
(((Fags))) from a British tabloid decided that the slingshot Channel promotes terrorism since they found a vídeo where a "stab proof" vest is pierced by a home made knife. THEY WANT TO TAKE DOWN THE SLINGSHOT CHANNEL. As it happens the Channel has nothing to do with terrorism, it is just about legal home made slingshots of very high power. Please, help the guy out by giving him likes and deniying the anti weapon Fags this victory.
>>
The same person who wrote the article also wrote and article on how to sneak knives on planes. major hypocrisy.
>>
https://youtu.be/jfiTxATV4pI
Here is the link for his vídeo
>>
>>33519171

That's why you share your content here:

https://www.full30.com

and not on kiketube.
>>
>>33519171
Your wrong op.
This is why we are building another internet..
A free internet.
>>
File: cuck.png (51KB, 1110x697px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
51KB, 1110x697px
>>33519171
He is a cuck though.
>>
>>33520610
4chan really needs to start word filtering cuck.

Can we start literally cucking cuck-posters? That would be nice, they need to work on their vocabulary skills.
>>
>>33520628
He has a point though. Joerg is getting fucked by the very thing he supports. Ironic.
>>
>>33521226
AFAIK he doesn't support the Daily Mail.

Also, that's not really what cuckoldry is.
>>
>>33521281
I'm not talking about cuck shitposting, I'm talking about him being pro-immigration and pro-gun control.
>>
>>33519255
>70€ stab vest
>literally a thin piece of aluminium
Doesn't this fall under false advertising? How is it even legal?
>>
He's an antiguns faggot. Fuck his channel.
>>
>>33521392
whuu... ...
>>
>>33521333
That's literally all a stab vest is, a small metal plate that goes under your kevlar
>>
>>33521426
>Gun obsessed
>Knife obsessed
>German
>Bald

Why are we supporting this neo nazi skinhead?
>>
>>33521462
>a small metal plate that goes under your kevlar
You don't say. That's exactly what a bulletproof vests are as well.

The difference being they are not made from a fucking thin sheet of aluminum.
>>
File: hk swat jpg.jpg (226KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hk swat jpg.jpg
226KB, 600x800px
>>33521479
who are you? why are you here?

His content is entertaining, high quality, rubber-based dakka.

This is /k/ and the only metric that matters is dedication to weapons. are you using, producing or discussing weapons? you're ours.

you sound like you're either pol or sjw. In either case, swallow lye and asphyxiate
>>
>>33520610
The limey against him is a turbo super cuck.
>>
>>33520606
>Your wrong op.
>(possessive) wrong op
>My wrong op
>>
>>33521523
Not true.
That material is usually ceramic or a multi material weave.
>>
>>33521301
He's not pro gun control mostly.

He just tries to say some silver linings to shitty german gun laws but he flat out says he'd like them to go away. Hence why he wanted an American workshop to make more things.

In fact german gun control has directly affected his slingshot and crossbow designs because they classify certain types of crossbows AS firearms and he sure as shit hates those laws.
>>
>>33521479
Ah, i see the leftist cuck false flag brigade is here.

Neck yourself.
>>
File: 1484613117157.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484613117157.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>33521479
>ad hominem: the post
>your rights end where my feelings begin: the post

go and stay go
>>
>>33521560
/pol/ has been coming into the threads lately.
Acting like he deserves that kind of treatment because of his supposed views.
They are just like those "reporters", biased assholes.
>>
File: 1413310485357.png (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413310485357.png
108KB, 800x800px
>>33520532
MAC(tim) pls go
>>
>>33521392

No he's not. In one of his vids, he shows off his rifles and handguns.
>>
>>33521849
This is probably the same Stormtard that's in the other thread.
Claiming Jörg is anti-gun despite having multiple of them, and even saying how he tested the vest because it's all most people are allowed to have and he wanted to see if it would even work.
Just ignore or report them. They don't care about gun rights, they only care about masturbating to their own agenda.
>>
>>33521682
pol goes where pol wants to go. Go back to stealing hubcaps, Shaneequa.
You support MENA immigration, you should be taxed for it- the rest of us shouldn't have to carry those parasites. You're a cuck.
>>
>>33521950
I swear, using that word should be an automatic three day ban.
Would instantly improve the quality of the site by a massive amount.
Come on, be original. Show me how that "superior Aryan brain" work and be fucking creative with your insults.
>>
>>33521991
> Implying /k/ has any semblance of quality.
I'm anglo scum, mixed with squarehead stock.
Cuck is the perfect pejorative. Nice percussive ring, bitten off with maximum contempt. Try it, you'll like it- unless you're a limp-wristed, never read the Nightmare for Everyday Germans Podesta email, low self esteem leftist swine niggerfaggot double nigger. Nigger.
>>
Daily reminder that 4chan as a whole, and reality, have become /pol/ incarnate. So shut the fuck up about 'muh pol boogeyman'
>>
Fuck him, he got in an anti gun argument with me once, he doesn't care about firearms ownership just ruined ones that don't shoot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.