[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ i need your help on this. The short of it is: my company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Hi /k/ i need your help on this.
The short of it is: my company sergeant said we had to fashion wooden galil silhouettes to take on patrol exercises because they can't take the real ones out of the armory for this purpose.
So in order to get this done properly i need the exact measurements for the rifle, can /k/ hook a fellow recruit up?
>>
>>33517940
>my company sergeant said we had to fashion wooden galil silhouettes to take on patrol exercises because they can't take the real ones out of the armory for this purpose.

What the fuck are you kikes spending that $3bil we give you a year on that you can't afford to train with an actual rifle?
>>
It would be easier to google it newfriend
>>
>>33517975
I'm not israeli ;_;
Ever since the peace accords of 1996, my country's military has been severely limited in its activites pls help me out

>>33517977
All i ever find is blueprints and shit not the actual overall measurements
>>
>>33517986
You won't find any actual mechanical drawings online, generally. Just exploded assembly diagrams photocopied from the manual.
>>
Good to know that the Guatemalan military has a sense of humour.

Look at the platoons ahead of you in training. Do they have wooden rifles that they carved themselves?
>>
I've got Uzi prints somewhere. Seeing if I can dig up either a Galil or something like it.
>>
>>33518010
Nope, nothing. Have fun OP. It just needs to sorta look like it. Don't put too much effort in.
>>
>>33517940
Cant you just take one, put it in some paper, draw around that and cut out that shape, then just put that on wood and cut the wood from that shape?
>>
>>33518009
There's one template and i was unable to get my hands on it so i need to make it from scratch
>>
>>33517975
The jews dropped the Galil ages ago, anon.
>>
>>33518033
Draw round the magazine and measure the width of it. Take the rifle length from the internet. Scale the rest of it so it looks right then get to cutting.

First rule is no matter how well you do something it won't be good enough, so don't waste time on it. Have something that's the right length with close proportions.
>>
>>33518052
Thanks man
>>
Why don't you take advantage of the situation and make yourself something really light and easy to carry?
>>
>>33518093
Lighter than a plywood toy gun?
>>
>>33517940
Usted está en mi deuda de memes húmedos
>>
File: Galil_dimensions-5_zpsu1wakgnx.jpg (68KB, 889x667px) Image search: [Google]
Galil_dimensions-5_zpsu1wakgnx.jpg
68KB, 889x667px
>>33518186
*endeudado de memes h
>>
>>33518186
>>33518188
Fugggggg where'd you get this
>>
>>33518203
It's just the receiver. Not what you actually need.
>>
File: 1305675978962.jpg (38KB, 475x316px) Image search: [Google]
1305675978962.jpg
38KB, 475x316px
>>33518188
>>33518186
plz scan
>>
>>33518275
Yeah i see but it still looks like some official documents
>>
>>33518186
Do you have this one in a higher resolution?
>>
Why not just take a real one out and trace it onto some paper? Am I missing something here
>>
>>33518377
The plethora of greasy fingerprints tell me it's a floor-level shop drawing for the inspection guys to reference.
>>
>>33518388
I wished.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.