[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not exactly a direct /weapons/ question, but is a direct result

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Southpaw (1).jpg (296KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Southpaw (1).jpg
296KB, 500x400px
Not exactly a direct /weapons/ question, but is a direct result from them. Came here because /b just ignored it. Anyways...

So finally saw this movie yesterday, and all bullshit aside, Rachel McAdams' Oscar worthy death scene is still jarring my brain. I don't know what it is... i can watch all the gore on here, kids and dogs included and barely flinch. But shit like that just gets to me.

>Like how would you react in Hope's shoes at that moment?
>How would you keep your wife/girlfriend calm?

Shits been on my mind all day having been on the opposite end in a similar but different experience.
>>
Shamless self bump, really would like to hear some takes on this
>>
>>33514932
You're not emotionally invested in random gore it's just a video or a picture, that's why it's amusing when kids think watching gore videos online and not reacting makes them hard in any way whatsoever.

I would actually argue it makes you weaker, makes you think you can handle the real thing but then you get the flood of adrenaline and emotion and you're surprised by your reaction rather than expecting the unexpected.
>>
>>33515076
Very good points anon. Personally I've never been in the saviors shoes, but have been the victim in a pretty scary atv accident. And I can tell you, I'm positive it fucked with my ex's head still to this day just from the details she wanted to bring up after the fact.
>>
Also would you try to go after her killer like a vigilante? Or let our boys in blue give up after a week.
>>
>>33515494
the boys in blue are going to give up after a week no matter what you do. go vigilante or go home, anon. your choice.
>>
File: 1463929806081.jpg (46KB, 475x434px) Image search: [Google]
1463929806081.jpg
46KB, 475x434px
>>33514932
>Like how would you react in Hope's shoes at that moment?

I wouldn't even get to that point where a struggle would ensure from a verbal taunt. I carry a gun so I would just walk the fuck away and not further escalate something as inane as that.

>carry a gun
>lose your ego, become more patient
>>
Someone thought this was a good topic to make a thread about.
>>
>>33515575
You are missing the point of the hypothetical.. she has already been shot.
>>
Wut movie is dis
>>
>>33515076
to add on that, people feel weak if they can't stomach gore vids. some people are more partial to humanity than others, it doesn't mean you're a pussy.
>>
File: southpaw.jpg (112KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
southpaw.jpg
112KB, 509x755px
>>33515666
Checked, and southpaw. Awesome film
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.