[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't feel the need to carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 25acp.jpg (1MB, 1600x1314px) Image search: [Google]
25acp.jpg
1MB, 1600x1314px
>Live in small town around 15,000
>Only about 5% black
>Have nice carry setup, glock 43 with kydex IWB holster
>Can't carry at work (resturant) because I'm not allowed to print there
>Work is full of security cameras anyways and I don't work the night shift so not really worried about robberies
>Only other time I go outside of my home is to go to the bar or drink at a friend's house
>Can't carry guns while intoxicated or while drinking in my state so can't carry there
>The only other places I go to is the grocery store in the middle of the day time
>Carry pepper spray and a kubotan or flashlight on me 100% of the time anyways

I feel like I don't really need to carry. Should I get a .380 or something just in case? Like I said i'm always armed with some police grade pepper spray so I really don't know. I definitely would if I was in a shitty town but I don't feel the need here, am I wrong?
>>
>>33514712
you could get a tiny 380 or even a .32 or a 2 shot derringer or something

or like an NAA .22 magnum
>>
File: im ready.jpg (81KB, 800x1263px) Image search: [Google]
im ready.jpg
81KB, 800x1263px
>>33514712
>had my ccw for months
>taken it to the range only a hand full of times
>have never carried it

its a comforting thought to know I could if I wanted too, but most of my day is spend either at work or at school and I cant carry at either and im not going to risk leaving it in my car
>>
>>33514712
>Only about 5% black

Just gave yourself a reason to carry.
>>
>>33514712
Most people don't need to carry. Hopefully if anything happens somebody else with a gun will be there to save your sheeple ass.
>>
File: 1450566800514.jpg (65KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1450566800514.jpg
65KB, 567x561px
>>33514787
same
but I still look at new guns to buy anyway
>oooh, that new pistol looks pretty cool
>and its just different enough from what I own already
>I could use it in this situation as opposed to the one I own
>better to have the option for it anyway, at least

Its a serious problem
>>
>>33514712
>Can't carry at work (restaurant) because I'm not allowed to print there

Then carry and don't print. Problem solved.

>>33514787
>have never carried it

On the extremely rare occasion that I forget to carry, it's all I can think about. I locked a gun up in my car, so if I forget, I can put one on. I wasn't always this way. I don't think I can go back.
>>
>>33514712
What model Beretta is in OPs pic?
>>
>>33518204
Just google Beretta Panther, like it says on the grip.
>>
>>33514712
I feel you OP. I don't carry all the time in my town either. It's all right cause it's all white. Carrying is mandatory when I travel to big cities and unfamiliar areas though.
>>
>>33514712
Get a snub nose revolver or pocket-sized pistol to carry in a pants pocket.

Extremely easy to carry, and ensures you're armed with something just in case.
>>
>>33514712
>15000
>small town
What?
>>
>>33514712
I love in a similar town, never feel the need to carry, even though I have the full setup and my state has constitutional carry. I have never seen or been a victim of violence, so really, why bother?
>>
>>33518499

15,000 isnt even a suburb where i live
>>
File: 1434681622878.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1434681622878.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>33516694
im the same way. I blame it on the military training, im so used to having something on me for protection that when I dont I get really anxious. It honestly makes me feel like a big pussy but hey, better to have it and not need it right?
im just convinced it'll be my luck that the one time I do need it I want have it and ill be stuck with my dick in my hands
>>
>>33518499
My graduating hs class was half that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.