[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting into guns: what's it take to buy an SMG in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stwoppingpowah.png (179KB, 580x276px) Image search: [Google]
stwoppingpowah.png
179KB, 580x276px
So, /k/: get past all this bullshit and give it to me straight. How easily can I buy an automatic pistol, SMG or kit/conversion kit in the USA? Is it like Class 3 automatic rifles? Is it simpler?
>>
It's pretty easy, just find enough money and someone willing to sell a pre -86 machine gun
>>
most are class three hommie or you could talk to some gang bangers
>>
>>33510270
Are uzis still cheap as fuck?
>>
>>33510286
>>33510270
we're not talking about trying to buy automatic rifles, right..? i was under the impression only automatic rifles were "illegal" or requiring class 3
>>
>>33510329
no they're all considered machine guns
>>
>>33510301
Lol no, they're easily $10,000 now.

>>33510329
No, any gun that shoots, can be readily converted to shot more than one shot per actuation of the trigger is considered a machine gun. Have to buy one registered before May 19, 1986.
>>
There are only rifles and pistols. A "SMG" is considered a rifle. You can get a Semi-Auto clone that would be considered a Short Barreled Rifle.
>>
>>33510366
>>33510366
well this sucks.

So how do youtube guys get their hands on automatics so readily? What's getting a Schedule 3 firearms license like? What's getting an automatic kit like?

i refuse to let the government restrict what loud bang bangs i have
>>
>>33510455
You need to live in a free state, have lots of money, find someone selling a transferable machine gun, fill out some paperwork and then bam, you own an auto gat.
>>
>>33510455
Depends. Some borrow them, some get a license to manufacture/sell machines guns, which allows them to buy non transferable guns which brings down the prices, some buy transferable ones with their money they made.
Also, an "automatic kit" varies both in price and generally what it actually is. And generally you're going to need a gunsmith to install it, but the good thing is, is that usually that single part is the registered machine gun, allowing to to change it from individual firearms of the same type. I.e. you can get a m16a1 styles ar and a blackout ar, both be full auto (but not at the same time) by switching the registered part around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.