[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man charged for shooting at two spooks trying to abduct his fiancee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ninpep.jpg (71KB, 736x708px) Image search: [Google]
ninpep.jpg
71KB, 736x708px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4372066/Man-arrested-shooting-men-attacking-fianc-e.html

Apparently, the victim had some gang affiliations at one point but the details aren't clear. But this begs the question further; is it a morale issue that felons can't legally own guns? His wife would have been black and necked if he hadn't been armed. That's what the law wanted to dictate here.
>>
>>33510070
Well since a thread had to die for you to make this, may as well actually discuss it.

Yes, that's what the law is implying that because the victim had previous and possibly current affiliations with gangs that their ability to protect oneself is forfeit until the end of all time.

Honestly I feel it's retarded, however, based off the information currently presented If I were on the jury I'd probably side with the defense in this case.

Also the victims should have actually filled out the reports and helped the cops hunt down the asshats that tried to abduct her.
>>
He was fully justified in shooting at the spooks
The cops are just persecuting him because of his gang affiliations
I'd be upset if he actually gets convicted, although the guy did fuck up not wanting to notify law enforcement and shooting down a residential neighborhood
>>
>>33510756
this, if he wasn't a gang member and a felon there would be no issue here.
>>
You can't run down the street popping rounds, yes he had the right to defend his wife but you have to be judicious about where the bullets end up. Ten rounds fired and not one perp hit??
>>
>>33510178
>>33510776
Hopefully this issue opens up the discussion on whether it's reasonable to deny felons rights after they've "served their time" and released. Without the gun his old lady would have probably been blacked and then held for ransom.

I don't have my hopes up though.

>>33510756
>I'd be upset if he actually gets convicted, although the guy did fuck up not wanting to notify law enforcement and shooting down a residential neighborhood
Stupidity and naivete aside I assume he wanted to keep it discreet because he was afraid that what ended up happening to him was going to happen.
>>
File: tumblr_o1dm5ih3Ts1u0k6deo1_500.gif (980KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dm5ih3Ts1u0k6deo1_500.gif
980KB, 500x375px
>>33510983
try getting rounds on a target thats running while you're running and pumped up on adrenaline
>>
>>33511056
>been blacked

Explain this term please.
>>
Shall not be infringed, for better or worse
>>
>>33512594
www.blacked.com
>>
>>33512594
Culturally enriched is the layman's term.
>>
>>33510756
>The cops are just persecuting him because of his gang affiliations
Good
>>
Holy shit thats my county.
>>
>>33512594

A victim of crime at the hands of a person of African ancestry.
>>
>>33510070
who gives a shit it briton. follow the law,change the law or emigrate.
>>
>>33514204
>Americuck didn't read the article
>Muh freedum
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.