[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you richfags planning on getting an APC 223? Probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Any of you richfags planning on getting an APC 223?

Probably going to buy one when they land in Canada.

>inb4 get an AR

This is a non pleb thread...
>>
File: 1488787448108.png (362KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488787448108.png
362KB, 640x481px
>>33507876
>ar
>canada
>>
>>33507876
I really want to play around with one. There aren't any B&T dealers around me so I'm going to have to go hunting. How much are they projected to go for in syrupland? They're like $2800 USD if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>33507876
Thinking about starting a new rifle, that might fit the bill. What makes so sexy?
>>
>>33507891

>implying we dont have ARs

K
>>
>>33507901

>swiss
>shoots 1MOA even from 8" barrel
>piston
>swiss
>swiss
>swiss
>>
>>33507921
Oh. That's all.
Short barrels aren't less accurate, so 1moa, while good, isn't impressive. And the Swiss, while excellent technically, have no sense of aesthetic.
>>
>>33507876
The APC223 is much cheaper than the SIG 550. It's in the same range as the Beretta ARX-160, CZ-805 and Tavor.
>>
>>33508024

3900 canadian is only 300 less than a 550.

Tavors are 2600.
>>
>>33507955

>short barrels arent less accurate

.......what
>>
>>33507892
>>33508024
I work for a B&T dealer, and the APC223 pistol is at least $2500 cost. I forgot the exact price and don't have the pricing document available, but it's not going to be cheap. The APC9/45 are already roughly 1700/1850 cost.
>>
>>33508217
Short barrels are actually more accurate than a longer barrel with the same profile. The only thing barrel length affects is velocity, and that's only when you can't select a propellant that will overcome that.
>>
>>33508242
>the only thing barrel length affects is velocity
How does something affect velocity but not accuracy?
>>
>>33508405
Because as long as it's fast enough to stabilize, it'll be just as accurate and something faster.
>>
>>33508405
pretty much the only time velocity seriously affects accuracy is when the bullet exits supersonic flight. A shorter barrel will reduce the range at which you can be accurate, but within that range a short barrel will be more accurate than a long one because it is more rigid.
>>
>>33508480
But with a longer barrel you get higher velocities which means better accuracy at longer ranges.

>>33508485
>the only time velocity seriously affects accuracy is when the bullet exits supersonic flight. A shorter barrel will reduce the range at which you can be accurate
You see, we're saying the same thing but you don't seem to think it hurts your argument.

>a short barrel will be more accurate than a long one because it is more rigid
It can be more rigid. There are plenty of thicc barrels that counter that problem well.
>>
>>33508585
>But with a longer barrel you get higher velocities which means better accuracy at longer ranges.
This discussion is not about external ballistics. Dealing with transsonic flight is a bullet issue more than a barrel issue.
>It can be more rigid. There are plenty of thicc barrels that counter that problem well
Compare like to like. The barrels would have to be the same profile.
>>
>>33507876
Gee, yet another SCAR knockoff. Guess why no one in the world, not even the Swiss, want this?
>>
>>33507876
>Any of you richfags planning on getting an APC 223?
That thing looks like a knockoff of AK-12.
>>
>>33509147
Because it costs even more than a SCAR?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.