[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.40 Bang for Buck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What is the best .40 cal for the budget minded?

Looking at a Smith & Wesson M&P shield, but open to others. Primarily home defense and possibly concealed carry.
>>
A 9mm
>>
>>33507547
Came here to post this.
>>
>>33507540
New or used? Police trade in glock 22's are plentiful and they can be had for as low as 350. Same goes for USP .40's, though they are a bit more expensive and usually a bit more abused.
>>
>>33507547
I live in Oregon where hoarders buy up most of the 22lr and 9mm as soon as it hits the shelves.
>>
>>33507540
Buds gunshop has Detroit PD MP .40 trade ins for like $300. I'd say that's fair
>>
>>33507540
The SIG P320 my dude
>>
>>33507710
SIG...BUDGET...
>>
>>33507699
>>33507643

These anons are correct. Police trade-in glocks in .40 are really common and can be found for cheap.
>>
>buying a .40 small & weak
>ever
Just get a nine my dude.
Or grow some balls and get a 10mm.
I've bought guns in meme calibers before and I always regret it.
>>
>>33507540
A shitpoint
>>33507664
Buy online, Dingus
>>
>>33507728
Are you implying that p320's are expensive?
>>
>>33507835
>doesn't like meme calibers

>"get a 10mm"

Incredible
>>
>>33507540
>>33507664
This shit right here. Oregon rednecks are apparently loaded and buy up ammo after each walking dead episode.

I have an m&p40 anon, it's just fine. Aimsurplus had a cheap deal on them, you can find first gens for 3-400 in stores, just do some poking around.
>>
>>33507812
i would also say police trade ins. 40s are very abundant and cheap, mainly bc they arent popular. if these same guns were in 9mm or 45, theyd be sold out real fast
>>
I've fired my buddy's M&P .40 a few times and I have to say I don't really care for it.
If I were to buy a .40 I'd rather have a full sized pistol.
>>
>>33507728
The P320 is around $500. Pretty budget for a SIG.
>>
>>33507643

$350? I've seen them for sub 300. I hate .40 but for under 300 I just might get one.
>>
>>33507540
Get the M&P40c. You can use the full size magazines with the x collar if you want for hd. Or for cc you can use the 10 rd mags. And if you want to get crazy you can convert it to 9mm by simply swapping the barrel/mags.
>>
>>33507540
The SR40 or C for concealed. The M&P is one of the cheapest with the trade-ins but they don't handle recoil for shit. The MP40C will run around the same price as the SR but have better sights unless you get a Performance Center Price Gouge Special. A step up from that is either a CZ P07 or a Beretta PX4/96 but most of the "good" 40's are going to be pricey like the USP.
>>
>>33507540
M&P's are great guns even in .40. I've got an M&P40 and love it. I really don't see why people dog on .40 it does its job just fine.
>>
>>33507835
.40 s&w is bigger and more powerful than 9mm para.
You do understand that right?
.40 is not a meme caliber
How old are you?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.