[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Shooters & Negros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Two questions but basically the same in a way.

> why are mass shooters body counts so low. Why do they suffer to jams
Wouldnt you think they would practice and practice and know their guns?

And for the Negros/gangsters
They looooove guns but cant shoot for shit.
Watching some vids when a gun fight breaks out they usually sporadically just fire in the general direction.
Why do they not go to the range? Do they not like the loud noises? Why do they not appreciate guns like us?
>>
It's hard to kill someone that has nearly immediate access to advanced medical technology in 1 shot
>>
>Implying Redguard fast travel to the countryside range.

It's hard to practice shooting when you barely leave your porch.
>>
File: GVAMSTFATALITYDIST.png (96KB, 2074x1201px) Image search: [Google]
GVAMSTFATALITYDIST.png
96KB, 2074x1201px
>>33504357
Posting my fatality distributions for American "mass shootings" as cataloged by the Gun Violence Archive mass shooting tracker
>>
>>33504357
>And for the Negros/gangsters
>They looooove guns but cant shoot for shit.

They have more experience shooting loads into white womens cunts.
>>
File: GVAMSTFATALITYDIST2016.png (151KB, 2074x1201px) Image search: [Google]
GVAMSTFATALITYDIST2016.png
151KB, 2074x1201px
>>33504419
>>
>>33504357
>woman listening to Suffocation

I don't believe it.
>>
>>33504421
>mudsharks
>white

Those who coal burn are not worthy to be counted among us.
>>
>body counts, malfunctions
Untrained autists with shitty guns.

>the negro gangster questions
Gangbangers don't give a shit about the finer points of firearm design, only the power it gives them.

They are usually on welfare and don't have the money for a range day. Again they don't care/don't understand the finer points of guns. Recoil? Trigger control? Eye on the front sight? They get a gat and think it's as simple as point and shoot. Plus they're usually operating on psychoactive drugs; ever tried the "man on fire" thing where Creasy is trying to catch ejected cartridges from his g34 stone drunk?
I have (with snap caps though), all coordination goes out the window.

Dumb, intoxicated, and untrained.
>>
>>33504506

He may have been referring to their grossly disproportionate convictions for rape
>>
>>33504357
>Why do they not go to the range?
They're underlings, they don't get ammunition to do it. Anyone who really needs to shoot has decent equipment and knows what they're doing. Everyone else is really just for show.
>>
>>33504460
Plenty of edgy emo chicks around, I can't seem to not attract them.
>>
>>33504460
She does though a good friend of mind. Probably into heavier shit than you.

But there are a lot of girls that wear death metal shirts to look edgey but listen to Lady Gaga and shit...aka one of my exes.
>>
>>33504357
An addendum to my other post. Mass shootings are usually unplanned beyond "high volume location, bust in, open fire"

Breivik murdered 70 people on Utoya; high body count, because he planned meticulously, and knew what he was doing with a gun, having been a member of a shooting club.

He posed as a police officer, got a bunch of people in one spot, started shooting. From there it was a turkey shoot; he knew his weapon, had plenty of ammo, and he was on a small island, nowhere to run.

A guy like Nidal Hassan didn't really know guns, was on a giant military base with plenty of exits. "Double tap center mass" shit like that, he knew none of that.
>>
>>33504419
So that means only 8% got 4+ people?
Jesus...

Its like they dont even want ro kill people and just want attention or to make a scene and kill themself....
>>
>>33504792
Exactly, the killing is secondary to the infamy and death wish.

Yeah, higher body count the better, but the bigger reward is the media attention, cementing yourself in history.
>>
Picture being in a place with many human targets, and shooting at them as fast as you can.
Now consider that they are sprinting in completely random directions, you are now going to have a much harder time hitting them. Then take the ones that you did hit, they have a very high chance of surviving after a few seconds the majority of them have left the area and SWAT is coming to shoot your mentally ill ass until it resembles Swiss cheese
>>
>>33504792
That is fatalities, keep in mind.

I haven't done any for injured yet, primarily because Mass shooting tracker doesn't distinguish between ballistic and nonballistic injuries, so far as I know.
>>
>>33504357
i only hate blacks because they are the furthest removed cousins genetically speaking from any other race and as a result they look more like monkeys. i just think its gross. and of course they are more irrational and prone to rage as a result
>>
>>33504357

>Suffocation shirt on a cute gril

I_want_to_believe.png
>>
File: Sassy.gif (2MB, 189x392px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy.gif
2MB, 189x392px
>>33504399
>>
File: gp30 gas block dimple.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gp30 gas block dimple.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
>>33504357
>buy shit on the way to your mass shooting
>have no idea what you're doing
>shit experience a failure, gg
alternatively
>be a nigger
>sheeeeit, i's dumb as fuck

Neither the mentally ill nor the racially disabled are generally known for their cognitive abilities or for planning ahead.

What do you want OP?
>>
>>33504840
Cement yourself in history with a large body count.... fucking plebs.
>>
>>33505301
Them to use their heads.

>>33504881
This is why you plan for mass volume of people in a small area. And block the exits.
> aura theater was a good idea

If youre in a group of people with a 12gauge you could do a lot more and not really aim and still cause damage.
Easier to hit a person running than a deer...
>>
File: 1483429148033.gif (856KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1483429148033.gif
856KB, 500x283px
>>33504881
>>33505561
>sprinting in completely random directions
Try to shoot the bots in RO2. You'll feel like it is 1999.
>>
>>33505605
I'm going to need a sauce nao.
>>
File: 2869169.main_image[1].jpg (127KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2869169.main_image[1].jpg
127KB, 1500x1000px
>>33505667
whore who can't act but has been cashing in on nerd bucks by being a contemptible person since G4 was still a thing. she wore a leia outfit to some con and some creep snapped a pic of her mons but that's all that's out there afaik.
>>
Most mass shooters are mentally deranged idiots by nature and therefore inept at planning their massacres beyond a certain simplistic level. There are exceptions, as Anon mentioned like Brevik and the snackbars who knocked off that nightclub in Paris.
>>
>>33505807
False, she was part of the fappening.

Also I miss Morgan Webb.
>>
>>33504357
I think the same thing then I look at the shootings and most like sandy hook seem the evidence points more to it being fake or really fishy, inb4 my cousins brothers friends ex roommates sisters steps son got killed at sandy hook
>>
Saigi 12 with drum magazines and buckshot aimed at the floor to skip it would be pretty devastating imo
>>
>>33507536
Is that a thing?
>>
>>33507551
Yeah it's what they teach prison guards to do in case of a riot. They aim at the floor and the pellets will skip up to around knee / leg height. Idk if they do it anymore this is from a prison guard who has 30+ years on the job
>>
>>33507536
buckshot is weak ass bullshit too.

>muh 8 pellets of unjacketed lead round-nosed .32 ACP
>>
>Why do people who buy cheap guns and ammo with no training fail to kill people?

Really boggles the mind.
>>
>>33507570
Typical buckshot moves much faster than typical 32acp.
>>
>>33505083
>that
>cute
Anon, I...
>>
>>33504421
We're talking about blacks' murders, not their rapes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.