[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police Officer kills with suspects own gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 33

File: another mexico ded.jpg (58KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
another mexico ded.jpg
58KB, 1024x538px
what does /k/ think? Utah cops kill man who reached for his gun with his very own gun. What gun was the suspect carrying?
https://bluelivesmatter.blue/video-roy-police-shooting-nicolas-sanchez/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouwPMo2vK7s
>>
>>33503614

Nogunz here

Did he mag dump into the mex?
>>
>>33503655

pretty much. He had already tried to draw a gun against the cops, might have had another pistol in his pocket so magdumping center-mass is appropriate in this instance.
>>
>>33503655
Considering the amount of gunshots heard in the video one could assume that the officer fired many bullets.
>>
>>33503614
At what moment does the beaner shoot himself or get shot with his own gun? All that I see is an uncooperative suspect, some kind of messy struggle in the dark, and then a mag dump from both officers.
>>
>>33503736
watch more closely, you see the gun being pulled and the gun being thrown to the ground and the officer pull out his glock
>>
>>33503614
Damn son no more tasty tacos or delicious horchata for pedro mane.
>>
File: mfw.png (126KB, 338x298px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
126KB, 338x298px
>the sound of those shots being fired at such high speed
>fucker looks like he even did it one handed
>>
>>33503614
so that's how you remove beans... good shoot.
>>
>>33503748

I can't see it.
What time?
>>
File: 1469332883407.jpg (26KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1469332883407.jpg
26KB, 500x378px
>>33503808
Play it at the slowest speed setting retard. Shit. Fuck.
>>
>>33503614
Why do they always run? It never fucking works out.

Also that is some crazy shit shooting someone with thier own gun.
>>
File: 1489733986149.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489733986149.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>33503614
Holy shit, that guy got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>33503868
what kind of gun was it?
>>
>>33503655
yes but relatively reasonably. im no LEO but im fairly familiar with use of force policies as they apply to this kind of thing.

Looks like LEO 2(one not in close contact with sus) heard the shot go off when the other LEO and sus were in hand to hand and started mag dumping as soon as he had a clear line of fire. LEO one backed off to get clear, drew, and fired two rounds one handed at the end of LEO 1's shot string. perhaps reactionary or fired with beleif that he may have still posed a threat as LEO 2 was just firing on him and had a better angle to see his hands/arms.

Considering it's dark and both LEOs have a partially obstructed line of sight during some of the encounter along with human reaction times, tunnel vision, adrenaline, and SOP there actions seem both relatively typical and reasonable.

Sure, the situation probably involved more rounds being fired than MAY have been necessary, but when dealing with an armed subject being engaged in a dark area with no cover and handguns it's kinda hard to play monday quarterback too much. They shot until they were sure he wasnt a threat and that's that.
>>
>>33503808
1:58. As >>33503831 said. Play at slowest speed
>>
>>33503614
Goddamn they killed the shit out of that guy. Normally police shootings are a couple rounds but they dumped it in this beaner.
>>
>>33503784
sauce on pic?
>>
>>33503868
The ones who don't run never make the news.
>>
>>33503614
i propose a new law, as soon as you run from the cops, they can kill you.
>>
>>33503614

(((Sanchez)))
>>
Were they shooting after he was on the ground?

Personally, I think that would be justified; someone tries to shoot you, you should have the right to set the fucker on fire. I feel like if this case picks up media steam, those officers are gonna get a rectal prolapse.

Anyway, best BTFO since GIGN lit up Amedy Coulabily a couple years back.
They smoked him out with tear gas, and shot the shit out of him trying to run through the front door. Pretty sure they popped him a few times once he hit the pavement; he was a terrorist though, no ones gonna give anyone shit for that.
>>
>>33503614

Good shoot for the troopers involved. Beaner was a threat, and they shot his ass until they could be assured of their safety and the safety of everyone around. Stupid beaner should have just cooperated.
>>
"Do not move!"

"Can't, dead bro."
>>
>>33503914
last time that happened the thread got derailed so no
>>
>>33504429
Mexican was dumb enough to run to begin with, who knows how dumber it'll get when dead.
>>
>>33504085

That's not a new law you ass. That's an old one they got rid of referred to as the "Feeling Felon" law.
>>
The graphics in The Division 2 look great but they really need to do something about these bullet sponge enemies
>>
>>33504085
nah fuck off
>>
>>33503914
http://www .imagefap.com/pictures/5983176/Totally-Spies-Comic-Deep-Cover-Evaluation
>>
>>33503614
Longer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3zEZGdB1Vk

shows a bit more after the shots. I still cannot see anything during the scuffle.

Otherwise the mexican dude made a bad move.
>>
>>33503892
>im no LEO but im fairly familiar with use of force policies as they apply to this kind of thing.

STFU, tard
>>
File: 20170402_002820.png (390KB, 766x632px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_002820.png
390KB, 766x632px
>PEW
Kek
>>
>>33504116
>I feel like if this case picks up media steam, those officers are gonna get a rectal prolapse.

Unfortunately, in today's political climate, these two officers are going to be slandered and attacked by the media. While I don't think they were in the wrong, it's still an officer involved shooting, and the left in the US seems to have it out for police officers in general (not everyone on the left, not trying to generalize, but it seems like the most vocal anti-cop voices always fall on the left of the spectrum).

What I'm more interested in is how the body cam footage is going to be used in the media and how/if it will be used either against or for the officers involved. I actually really like the idea of body cams, because I believe it will show that cops involved in shootings actually are almost always in the right. And since the body cams are always on, we won't get a picture of the incident from halfway through or once it's over like is seen in so many "police brutality" videos on youtube and around the net. Someone turning on their cellphone after the perp got shot can say anything happened up to that moment and the viewers have no idea. In this vid, and in others from police body cams, we can see that the suspect was told repeatedly to do something, failed to comply, then attempted to run (and in this case drew a gun and possibly meant to shoot the officer in pursuit).

Of course, if body cams do show cops in the wrong in their use or escalation of force, I believe they should be punished. I don't believe this happens as often as some voices in the media would like you to believe, but it is fair enough to say they should be held accountable for their actions, if proper procedure wasn't followed.
>>
>>33504085
Fuck off bootlicker
>>
>>33504085
Keep your autism in /arg/ please.
>>
There's a .blue domain extension?
>>
>>33504847
Neck yourself anarchist.
>>
>>33504838
Body cams are a great idea. I'm not anti police, but these are public servants, doing a sensitive and important job, and need to be held accountable; the public has a right to know what they're doing.
I see bodycams as a win-win, vindicate the good cops, burn the bad ones.

Yeah these cops will get chewed out. It all depends on whether some special imterest group with enough clout wants to fuck them or not.

The Darren Wilson charge was all political, forensic evidence backed his story, and witnesses who testified against him admitted to lying. Guy did nothing wrong, but he can never be a police officer again.

The Michael Slager trial though, completely justified; shot a man in the back, and video evidence strongly suggests he planted the taser. Not sure what his mindset was when he opened fire; but it's clear that he's unfit to be a police officer, and deserves to burn.
>>
I don't get it. COP 1 shot him with the glock. And cop 2 shot him with the glock too.
Where is the bad guy's gun?
>>
File: 6ff.jpg (56KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
6ff.jpg
56KB, 600x893px
>>33504116

>I feel like if this case picks up media steam, those officers are gonna get a rectal prolapse.

The suspect they shot wasn't a nigger, so probably not. Liberals don't seem to care about Mexicans as much as their precious Dindu Nuffins.
>>
>>33504838
guy who got shot is latino looking,

Cop 2 seems quite green. After seeing the suspect as a "no person" with a gun. He is still standing in a non fighting stand. That could be used as an excuse for violence by media.

Cop 1 fired a shot while cop 2 taking the suspect down AT 0:48, that doesn't seem good.

BUT at least there is un cut video footage out here. The media can't just edit out the part that fits their narrative.
>>
>>33503614
quick on the trigger
>>
>>33503614
and that, my friends, is why you have to make the decision to fight or flee immediately.

never allow yourselves to be captured
>>
Land of the Free ... MY ASS
Home of the Brave ... where we fuck with you and harass you

This is the SOP

And this SOP will rule the new day.
The darker this fucking place gets.
The more violent this place is getting.

PERIOD
>>
>>33505007
>>33504838
Its not like they shot a black man, I'd be surprised if this even get a national mention.
>>
>>33503868
>>Why do they always run? It never fucking works out.
It very often does....
>>
>>33504960
Government get out RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1491082607307.jpg (72KB, 375x441px) Image search: [Google]
1491082607307.jpg
72KB, 375x441px
>>33505220
>armed men with state approval to kill you they feel uncomfortable approach
>better reach into my baggy pockets overtly and get pissy at the slightest question!
>>
>>33505175
Do you seriously expect him to know with 100% certainty that after 2 people tussle together and shots are fired he'd know who fired the shots and who was unharmed? No, he couldn't know who shot who so he shot the suspect to make sure he could help his comrade.
>>
>>33503892
This post is correct. 100% justified shooting, the officers are to be commended.
>>
>>33505254
That changes to shoot first pretty quickly for some folks.
>>
CC ETERNALLY BTFO.
>>
File: QQ20170402002524.jpg (78KB, 1074x760px) Image search: [Google]
QQ20170402002524.jpg
78KB, 1074x760px
>>33505007
check out this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXidg3rsC_4

at 0:07. there is the taser that fly off and drop on the ground.

So if i was him, this would be my mindset... the black guy just took my taser (i didn't see the taser droping on the ground) so i draw and point and shoot. a trained move. but reaction is slower than action. ( the black guy already ran away, "with my taser". armed and danger ...)pew pew pew.
Everything was happening so fast, i though i had control, but when the black guy "took my weapon" i was shock.
After opening fire, i think about my family and the future of my career, i was in a fight and flight mindset. my knees are shaken, i only walk toward the black guy because ........i just need to finish the fight.

Plan taser part: I need to find my taser. And since he took my taser, i want to put the taser next to him, so the IA or the VI will knows what up (bad move, trying to cover his ass. ) you should not touch or move the suspect's weapon.
>>
>>33505254
Seriously. This shit never happens to people who aren't deliberately trying to make the police fearful. If you don't want to be shot by the police, then act towards them as you would want a suspect to act if you were police. That's just plain common fucking sense. The golden rule, as old as civilization itself. Without that rule, there is no civilization.

It's no coincidence that the people who statistically have the hardest time understanding the golden rule come from places with a poor track record for civilization.
>>
File: QQ截图20170402002811.jpg (31KB, 985x546px) Image search: [Google]
QQ截图20170402002811.jpg
31KB, 985x546px
>>33505255
I was talking about the shot at 0:48.
You can even see the shell on the ground.
Clearly he wants to protect cop 2.
New guy contact, old guy cover. that seems like it.
>>
>>33505271
It sounds like some folks are too stupid to stay alive in really simple situations. I bet this guy wouldn't have even gotten so much as a ticket if he had the ability to be amicable. Instead, he seems like the sort who could manage to start a fight with a cashier over coupons.
>>
>>33505379
He had a gun so he was obviously casing the place for a robbery in the near future
>>
>>33505328
maybe the suspect has a warrent, that he can't own a gun.
maybe the suspect has drug on him.

He runs for a reason, either makes him illegal.

Or maybe he is just autism, he freaks out when ppl approach him.
>>
>>33503614
>gets shot by his own gun
cue media screaming that the guy did nothing wrong and the cop is a racist
>>
>>33505394
If he had remained calm and cooperative, he had a chance of talking himself out of it. If he had just turned and ran, there was a chance he could have gotten away. Instead he chose option 3: Act aggressively towards the police to put them on edge and make them think he had a gun, then try to run.

Such a man simply isn't fit for civilization. Civilization only works when people don't act like he did. Cops are necessary for civilization because wastes of life like him exist.
>>
>>33505393
Okay, so he might've been arrested. Better than his "plan" of blatantly reaching for his obvious gun, and then sprinting away from armed cops.
>>
>>33504085
>cops should be able to kill someone who is fleeing
Have you considered that you may be retarded?
>>
Talk about a battle field pick up.
>>
>>33505220
Hey tard, read the article. The cops were called because the dude looked like he was going to rob the place. He was loitering out front with his car running acting weird.

The cops show up at the idiot accidentally FLASHED HIS CONCEALED HANDGUN AT THEM at which point the cop says 'You have a gun, don't reach for it' and the guy takes off running while trying to pull his gun.
>>
>>33505445
They didn't shoot him when he was running. Are you retarded? Did you not watch the video? Are you being deliberately obtuse as some sort of ebin troll?
>>
>>33504821
Times like these really make me believe in a God with a fuckin awsome sense of humor
>>
>>33505393
He was probably going to rob it right then once the opportunity arose. If you read the article that's why the cops were called. He was acting suspiciously and had left his car idling for a quick get away.
>>
>>33503614
>>33503614
>officer wearing bodycam conveniently covers camera with arm during most important parts of interaction
>>
>>33505457
Are YOU retarded? Look at what he's replying too.
>>
>>33505470
>on top of person
>have to hold them there
>"hurrr why is bodycam covered????"
there is literally another officer with a bodycam there too, retard
>>
>>33503614
I just hope the facist cop gets fucked.
>>
>>33504821
>pew
wew
>>
>>33505518
He didn't seem to be showing any particular bigotry toward faces, m8.
>>
The officers — whose identities have not been released — responded to a call from a convenience store clerk reporting that a man was loitering and "acting suspiciously," said White.

Contributing to the clerk's suspicions, Sanchez had left his car running while he was in the store, located at 1900 West and about 4400 South, according to White.

The bodycam video shows officers telling Sanchez to step away from the convenience store doorway to talk. Sanchez balks, asking what he did, then agrees to talk.

As he steps toward the officers, Sanchez put his right hand in his jeans pocket and an officer tells him to keep his hands visible.

Sanchez then pulls his hand out of his pocket and, as he quickly lifts his sweatshirt, says, "I don't have nothing."

But the video shows a glimpse of a gun tucked into his waistband.

The officers immediately tell Sanchez not to touch the gun.

As Sanchez backs away, one officer tries to grab him. Sanchez runs, and as one officer chases and tackles him, the second officer fires multiple gunshots.

According to White, the officer who tackled Sanchez knocked the man's gun loose and then fired shots at Sanchez with Sanchez's gun. Those details are not clear in the footage.

White did not know whether the second officer was concerned about possibly hitting the officer who was grappling with Sanchez, she told a reporter.

"It was an awfully close proximity," she said. "And, fortunately, he didn't hit the officer when he fired."

ha. he prabably WAS about to rob the place
>>
>>33505518
This is bait. Nobody swallow it.
>>
>>33505457
Look at who I'm responding to first, moron.
>>
>>33503614
what was the suspects immigration status?
>>
>>33505535
>officer LITERALLY named white
he's dead already
>>
>>33505559
deported from life
>>
>>33505569
^
>>
>>33505565
Thats the attorney, dipshit.
>>
File: braziliansdindus.jpg (139KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
braziliansdindus.jpg
139KB, 540x960px
>>33503614
Can a cop dump a mag on a dindu and get away with it in america?
>>
File: OfficerShooting.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OfficerShooting.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
He had the gun in his hand ith finger on the trigger, it's a good shooting
>>
>>33505448
>>Standing around waiting for someone with your car running is now illegal.
>>
>>33503655
He pretty much bump fired the guy, yeah.
>>
>>33504085
Aren't you that one retarded faggot that was being an asshat constantly when you were initially building your AR?
>>
>>33505577
Yes...
>>
>>33505461
Let's say you get a call from a friend whose car broke down, he's walking towards a gas station and gets a hold of you. He calls and asks you to pick him up at the gas station that is coming up. You get to the gas station before he does, you leave your car running cause why not, you get out to stretch your legs and stand in front of the gas station to wait, maybe you think about going inside to buy something to snack on while you wait.

What about this is illegal or cause to be harassed by cops?
>>
>>33505569
>>33505574
"YOU'RE FIRED!"
-officers 1 and 2
>>
>>33505697

It's not illegal but it gives the police Reasonable Suspicion to question you. Most places have anti loitering laws.
>>
>>33505697
its not illegal for cops to talk to anyone on the street, in the same way its not illegal for you to do the same. they can approach people at random and start interactions. you can ignore them if you want to, they cant detain you without an articulated legal reason. if the suspect in the video had just turned around and walked away, it might have pissed off the cops, but they couldnt do shit. he hadnt broken any laws, acting suspicious is not a law. he was loitering, but he could have just told the cops he will leave now that someone asked him to. but instead homeboy essay decided to flash his gun and act like a donkey dick
>>
>>33505611
> Huur Duur he got shot because of his car.

He got fucking ventilated because he flashed his gun, ran, and then tried to pull it out while he was being man-handled
>>
>>33503614
Bad conduct.
Bad shoot.
>>
>>33505697
oh boy the autistic dindu nuffin sceanrio guy is here
>>
>>33505579
dat pic just solved all the problem.......with the mag dump.
>>
>>33505322
he shot a guy in the back running away from him that posed zero threat, get your head out of your ass
>>
>>33505697
>you leave your car running cause why not, you get out to stretch your legs and stand in front of the gas station to wait
you have your fucking car, why are you doing this? are you this autistic you don't understand how a normal human being acts in public?
>>
>>33505997
It's bait and you took it :)
>>
File: 1471347221877.png (55KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471347221877.png
55KB, 367x360px
>>33506013
>
>>
>>33503614
Fair game.
If someone ever points a gun at me and I somehow manage to get it? the first round better not be loaded or they're fucking dead.
>>
>>33504943
The system was expanded to allow for basically any domain extension. This has led to truly ridiculous freedom for typo squatters, among other things. It makes part of my job more difficult because there are malicious sites that use keyboard mash tier extensions so intercepting the traffic from fjalaptucba5ye92cbP.58ar39f4/virus.exe is fucking suicide inducing. Try crafting a regex to cover that bullshit, fuck.
>>
>>33506301
A good solution is to let dumbasses fuck themselves.
>>
>>33504504
>"Feeling Felon

L E W D
>>
>>33506301
>regex
I'm sorry anon, I know that feel
>>
File: 1426032808222.jpg (22KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1426032808222.jpg
22KB, 275x275px
>Tfw just stumbled onto a video of foreign cops missing 14 out of 15 shots at a suspect
>Every comment is "Our cops are bloodthirsty American cops, they were supposed to be warning shots!"
>>
>>33505611
It's not. Of course it's not. But he obviously made people feel uncomfortable through his actions. I've loitered in plenty of places, never had the cops called on me, probably because I didn't act all weird because I had a gun tucked into my pants ready to rob a place.

>>33505697
There's nothing illegal about it. And I'm sure we've all been in situations exactly like that. But guess what - our actions weren't suspicious.

Obviously something this guy did was giving people a bad vibe. And obviously something was going on because the guy had a gun, refused to talk to police, tried to pull his gun, and ran.

You can be a fag here all you want and talk about whatever situation you've made up where these cops are jack booted thugs, but every bit of information we have on this instance shows this dude to be a bad guy.

It's also not harassment for cops to ask to speak to you. All you have to do to survive speaking to the cops is not try to pull a gun on them.
>>
>>33505766
>flash gun
>to a cop

Lel
>>
>>33505124
He had it in his hand, you can see him drop it and draw his service weapon after all the shots have been fired.
>>
>>33505248
I wouldn't say very. If you're very lucky you'll get away for the immediate thirty minutes, but you better have some tunnels or some shit to escape with.
>>
>>33504838
Ah man you should see IG. Everyone is bashing the cops saying they were extreme. They dont care that the perp had a gun on him, all they see is two things: shooting a bunch of rounds on a fleeing person and RACE. I think the media is being very successful in dividing everyone up and trying to incite a race war.
>>
>>33504686
>>33503614
Fine shooting, but bad police work if you ask me. They could've avoided such escalation relatively easily. I've seen more intense situations getting resolved in more peaceful manners.
>>
>>33506757
What should they have done?
>>
File: 1469189837737.jpg (172KB, 475x931px) Image search: [Google]
1469189837737.jpg
172KB, 475x931px
>>33503614
>>33505322
play stupid games
win stupid prices
>>
>>33504085
Not new. Google "Fleeing felon laws".
>>
>>33503614

>BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM

>DO NOT MOOOOOOOOVE

>*cuff dead/dying suspect*

Kek. Why is this police procedure in the US? Like, just fucking call an ambulance and try to stop bleeding when you ventilate a dude that thoroughly..
>>
>>33506767
Ask him if he was armed. Then told him to put his hands up while they disarmed him.

Super complicated
>>
>>33506894
They literally said
>you are armed, do not move
And he decided to run while reaching for his gun

This is b8 but you really should kill yourself.
>>
>>33506894
yea, I bet instead of running, he would've just said "Oh MANG, you got me! I'll surrender my weapon and be arrested peacefully!"
>>
>>33503614
This is straight up murder.
A cop in Binland would get fired for magdumping into a suspect like that.

But this is what you get when you take ex-military personnel, low IQ trash, powertrippers and other quality candidates and push them through a half year police academy.

US police officers the most poorly trained in the whole western world.
>>
>bluelivesmatter
>video of cops blasting a disarmed guy, lying on his back with an entire magazine
>>
>>33506628
I guess that's when your ego gets so fucking big, it jumps over logic and you realize too late you did something horribly stupid.
>>
>>33505322
how exactly was he threatening anyones life ?
>>
>>33506846
Your comment is something straight out of the liveleak comment section.

STOOPID GAME STOPID PRICE.

The suspect was a dumb motherfucker for running from the most triggerhappy police force in the western world.
>>
>>33503614
US police and other law enforcement officers tend to escalate situations alot by themselves.

Aggressive mannerisms.

Aggressive tone and usually more or less giving orders instead of trying to calmly talk to the person.

You drive a dumb spic into a corner where he sees no other way out than running / pulling a gun. Criminals are like scared animals, you don't want to corner them.

Then you have a dumb as fuck prison system where you previous sentences and verdicts weigh so heavily on you that you'd rather die than face another ridiculous +20 year sentence for a crime that would put you behind bars for 2-3 in most other countries.

Your prison system is so shit that people are willing to die rather than to go back to it. It doesn't rehabilitate, it puts people in a cage and beats them with a stick.

Then you have the most poorly trained police force in the 1st world. Cops that are literally not responsible for their actons if they simply "felt in danger". They can magdump into a guy.. and get away with it.

Their departments cover their asses and they are free to magdump into the next dumb hoodlum that comes their way.

Both sides are to blame for these shootings. Poor police standards and dumb ghetto niggers.
>>
>>33503689
I was just what-iffing this on the drive home. If I were to disarm a suspect and he tries to grab the gun back, that's as good as him trying to grab my service weapon if it's drawn on him or in my holster, so pew-pewing is good to go.

It looks like his back up was already firing before the guy that went hands on fired. Bad tactics on both of their parts, one shot toward another officer as he was rolling around with the suspect, the other shot a few rounds off simply because the another officer was firing, a phenomenon know as contagious fire. The guy who shot second may be in hot water, the DA is going to say those shots were unnecessary and that those last shots were the ones that killed his client. God I fucking hate attorneys.
>>
>>33506889
Fire and medical have policies against treating combative people for obvious reasons. A guy who just tried to kill public servants is obviously combative. They won't treat unless he's made non-combative or less likely to harm them ie: cuffs. It also ensures the guy won't wake up and pull a second weapon. It's happened. The handcuffing/disarming a dying suspect thing came from a case where the FBI raised a house and ventilated a dude, shot his heart and head, he looked dead but a minute later re-racked the shotgun and killed one or two of them. There's also cases of tweakers continuing to fight with their hearts exploded or a couple rounds in their head.

Your handguns aren't that effective just so you know, this ain't the movies. Use good tactics and gtfo or make the scene safe after a shooting.
>>
>>33506978
Sorry that American cops don't give the poor criminals teddy bears and send them to resorts, Sweden.
>>
>>33506301
First white list it so only .com .biz .org etc etc are let through, then start picking off the shit in that pile of domains.
>>
The whole "Oh I thought he had another gun" excuse is bullshit. Cop grabbed the only gun, shot the guy, and that should of been the end of it, but the partner, not knowing what the fuck just happened, magdumps him. Its combat once it went to the ground, and shit happens in combat.

Saying they thought he had a second gun is just ass covering.

The beaner fucked up by running, which resulted in his death. Was it necessary? Probably not, but you play dumb games you win dumb rewards and that outcome was about as much as a retarded clusterfuck as it gets.

Things to note: The opening attitude of the cops was piss poor. The reaction to flee by the beaner made him a threat. Disarming him with a tackle was a reckless move, shooting him with his own gun was stupid, mag dumping without knowing what was going on is fucked but it happens. It was a shitshow. Should the cops be punished? No. Beaner was responsible for his own fate when he decided to run while acting sketchy and armed.
>>
File: 1489389344498.jpg (171KB, 1536x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489389344498.jpg
171KB, 1536x768px
>>33503614
>Running from control freak cops with a pension to mag dump into someone any chance they can get.
Crazy mother fucker.
>>
>>33504085
What about cats?
>>
>>33505007
>and witnesses who testified against him admitted to lying.

did they ever get prosecuted? seems to me falso accusations of a crime should be punished by double the penalty a conviction of the accused would have yielded.
>>
Mexican carry
>>
>>33503614
>What gun was the suspect carrying?
Looks like it may have been a Jennings .22
>>
>>33506978
Yea america sucks. How bout u dont fucking come here. Win win.
>>
>>33506978
>Criminals are like scared animals, you don't want to corner them.

Agreed, you want to put them down.
>>
>>33504538
>>33504847
>>33504880
>>33505445
see
>>33504504
>>33506871
>>
>>33506904
Actually no British cop has ever been punished for shooting innocents. They are less trigger happy but when something does go wrong they get away scot free.
>>
>>33506677
The police chases you see on TV might give you that impression, but that's because the police don't like to advertise their failures.
>>
>>33507049
>The opening attitude of the cops was piss poor.
No it wasn't. When the cops arrived at the scene the beaner flashed his gun at them. Their attitude was a response to that.
>>
File: 1480996462899.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480996462899.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>33503614
>hey, just come over here and talk
>oh you have a gun, DO NOT REACH FOR IT

>whatareyoudoingdude
>runs away

im all for calling out dumbass trigger happy cops but youre certainly not making their job any easier or the case against yourself any better. People dont understand 90% of these cases, the cops are first responders, meaning they dont know what the fuck theyre getting into. If you act suspicious or threatening you will be treated as such
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 559x556px
>>33503614

> mag dumps into Mexican
> shines flash light on his lifeless body
> "DO NOT MOVE!"
>>
So the police killed a man after they disarmed him?
>>
Did the second officer have a stoppage?
>>
>>33505697
>leave the car running because why not.
That's illegal in California if it's over 5mins
Standing around isn't what killed this guy, it's not complying, and even running! That killed the guy.
Foolish, he should have just complied, and show his registration to legally own that gun. Then he'd be told to fuck off and that would be the end of it
Either way, because we know he doesn't own it, he's being illegal.
>>
>>33506899
>>33506896
This

>>33506894
Retarded bait.

So much bait on \k\ these days.. All of them ends in someone mearly acting to be retarded
>>
>>33506945
I think he actually meant prizes... That's the saying at least
>>
>>33506978
>repeating offender as stated in your prison system complaint
>it's still the cops fault that this guys illegal
>>
>>33506914
Spics like that are just that fucking dumb, i could tell by looking at the way he moves how he dresses and how he sounds that hes just like my fucking uncle who got lit up by the dea, fucker in the video had it coming before the cops even arrived.
> T. Colombian in miami
>>
>>33504085
I'd be all for this.
>>
the officers escalated this shit to the max.
>>
>>33503614
>fire 17 shots at point blank
>"DO NOT MOVE!!!!!!!!!"

Is this real life? Did they handcuff the corpse too?
>>
>>33508973
I hope so. What if he becomes a zombie? Gotta be prepared
>>
>>33503909

Really? I feel like 90% of police shootings are like "one officer, 17rds fired, suspect has 2 bullet wounds".
>>
>>33504838
What if body cams always show cops in the right, but sometimes the footage is just missing even though cops had body cams? Only sometimes. Because that's the story with dash cams.
>>
>>33508973
I think it's standard to always cuff an agressor, whether or not they've been shot/stabbed?

I've seen it a couple of times, where x person is shot, y officer searches for weapons and cuffs him.

Any LEO's to confirm?
>>
>>33507522
>Actually no British cop has ever been punished for shooting innocents. They are less trigger happy but when something does go wrong they get away scot free.

the average brit beat cop is not allowed to carry a gun

that might have something to do with it
>>
>>33509487
>What if body cams always show cops in the right, but sometimes the footage is just missing even though cops had body cams? Only sometimes. Because that's the story with dash cams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8bDy_Cins
>>
>>33509532

Why do all of the legitimately unjustified cop/black people shootings happen in my state?

But yeah, that Mexican deserved it.
>>
>>33509610
>But yeah, that Mexican deserved it.

He drew on cops, that's a death sentence.

Don't see what the controversy is

I have no doubt when the story pans out the guy will have either: had an outstanding warrant, did not have a CCW and was carrying illegally, had robbed quickymarts before, was a convicted felon and thus could not own a firearm

etc...
>>
>>33504821

If only it had been 911 Pew ; _;
>>
>be Amerilard
>stand outside convenience store
>get fucking executed
>>
File: 1433121496255.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1433121496255.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>33509702

yeah that's exactly what happened

he drew a gun on the cops
>>
>>33509716
Europeans sure seem to love criminals, to the point of extreme irrationality in the face of clear video evidence. Why is this?
>>
>>33506757
>>33506894
>>33505783

guy flashed a gun then ran
doesnt matter how nice or mean the cops were to you, thats fucking suicide

I dont get why you would magdump with your partner right next to the guy though
>>
>>33510002
>guy flashed a gun then ran

then while running drew the gun and wrestled with the officer over it
>>
>>33504085
Works for me. I'm white and don't run from my LEO brothers.

If you have problems with the cops, it's YOU. I never have despite being a large hairy biker because I'm not stupid.
>>
>>33505322
I think it was a bad shoot for the simple fact Niggers only seem to scream and yell at the top of their lungs when the cops are doing what theyre supposed to be doing

the spook recording didnt immediately yell DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>33503614
>kills him in cold blood just because
Holy shit cops went full retard on a next level.
>>
>>33510077
>>kills him in cold blood just because
>Holy shit cops went full retard on a next leve
Bait
>>
>>33506896
>And he decided to run while reaching for his gun
Was it so hard to repeat the order and resolve in calm manner?
Was it?
>>
>>33510089
>rushes the suspect while not warning him to put the gun down
>chase and kill him like a dog
>not retarded
wew lad
>>
File: 1425163431485.jpg (184KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1425163431485.jpg
184KB, 1000x750px
>>33510077
>>kills him in cold blood just because
>Holy shit cops went full retard on a next level.

Guy pulls gun on cop and wrestles him for it

he dindu nuffin!

go pull a gun on a cop and tell me what happens

>cold blooded murder, just because the dindu pulled a gun!
>>
>>33510124
Woah dude its like you were there.
I hate minorities as much as the next guy but power tripping idiots should be put in their place.
>>
>>33509900
because he was supposed to shoot the suspect in the leg

t. yuropoor
>>
If a citizen did the same thing he would face murder charges for the number of shots fired, even if the suspect the citizen shot was pointing a firearm at the citizen. (which didn't happen in this case).

The law is applied equally to everyone.
>>
>>33509532
he did reach in his truck precisely and turn around fast like all those retarded traffic stop drills made to give people night terrors
>>
>>33510148
>Woah dude its like you were there.

it's like i saw the fucking video
>>
>>33508973

its just red tape they gotta do. same reason why most cops make sure the suspect is dead af if they end up having to shoot them. its shitty and there should be a better way of doing it but you can't fault cops for trying their hardest to do their jobs effectively while at the same time staying out of the courtroom
>>
>>33510175
>The law is applied equally to everyone.

no it's not

>>33510175
>If a citizen did the same thing he would face murder charges for the number of shots fired,

bullshit, number of shots fired is not a determining factor
>>
Hahahahaha I saw this on Twitter from the other cops perspective and cutting out the initial interaction and thousands of people were commenting on it saying fuck cops.

>>33510175
>If a citizen did the same thing he would face murder charges
Lethal force is lethal force and JUSTIFIES LETHAL FORCE, pull that trigger until the thread stops.
>>
>>33506978
>Aggressive mannerisms
>You drive a dumb spic into a corner
>8 feet away and politetly asking to talk to him
what, should he have offered to blow him?

>>33505577
only if its a dindu officer (who are the biggest cunts anyhow)
pretty much have to wait until youre physically being stabbed or shot if you dont want to be bothered for doing what youre supposed to do
>>
>>33510197
>bullshit, number of shots fired is not a determining factor

It is for state prosecutors.
>>
>>33510250
>Lethal force is lethal force and JUSTIFIES LETHAL FORCE, pull that trigger until the thread stops.
Or you know if you just feel scared.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/charges-lapd-cops-fired-100-bullets-innocent-mom-daughter-dorner-manhunt/
>>
>>33510295
>>bullshit, number of shots fired is not a determining factor
>It is for state prosecutors.

bullshit

show me one instance where a self defense plea was rejected basted on number of shots fired

oh wait you cant
>>
>>33510327
Show you a case when the prosecutor fired charges against a victim because they fired too many shots in self defense?
>>
>>33510356
>Show you a case when the prosecutor fired charges against a victim because they fired too many shots in self defense?

whatever it takes to make your point, which is untrue, that if a civilian had fired that many shots it would no longer be considered self defense
>>
>>33510311
thats LA
no one cares about hollywood kike lapdogs
>>
File: 1490286321773.jpg (124KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490286321773.jpg
124KB, 640x960px
This is the most garbage thread I've seen in years. You all really think flashing a gun at cops and then reaching for it while you run isn't deserving of a mag of fuck you?

If this dude was at your business/home and flashed a piece at you and then went for it you would be completely justified in blowing his ass away. That's how life works in this country.

Where did all you dumbasses come from? I'm done with this board, used to be a good place to learn and talk. Now its just reddit overflow garbage.
>>
>>33510370
not that other dude but show me evidence faggot. If you use lethal force then you get to use the full extent of that force.

You really think one shot is different than fifteen? Go hire an attorney and have that conversation with him, I have because I know how to responsibly use my guns.

faggot
>>
>>33510108
I hope you're just pretending.
>Sir! Put your hands up, you have a firearm!
>Sir! Stop running away!
>Sir! Stop trying to unholster your firearm to shoot me!
>Sir! Stop shooting me!

Great idea, fagtron.
>>
>>33510599
>fagtron
ok bud
>>
>>33505697

HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>33503614
Guy knew he was about to be busted for something, cops escalated with intimidation but the dude flashed his gun and tried to run.

Its shitty the guy had to die but he raised too many red flags.
>>
>>33507718
cont.
>senior dindu twitches
>mag dump again
>Utah to far to send him back to mexico
>throw in ditch
>closeenough.jpg
>>
>>33506385
kek
>>
File: gun.png (1016KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
1016KB, 1920x1080px
>>33503736
You can see them briefly fight over the gun if you slow the video down. Then the officer fires one into him while they're both down, and then mag dumps when he's standing.
>>
>>33503614

Thank you based officer for removing a tax burden and oxygen thief from society.
>>
Test
>>
>>33505913
>>33506928
>>33510060

The threat is that Acoording to what the officer know AT THE VERY MOMENT, black guy took his taser, that makes him armed and dangerous.
>>
>>33511269
yeah, you can be real lethal with that taser, might give a geriatric with heart stints an angina attack
>>
>>33505535
>the video shows a glimpse of a gun tucked into his waistband
>Sanchez

There's a reason it's called "Mexican carry".
>>
>>33506889
>*cuff dead/dying suspect*
>Kek. Why is this police procedure in the US?

Ever heard of "playing possum"?
>>
>>33511307

He could have tried to taze the cop and take his weapon, and blast the cop, or blast someone else.

If the guy indeed took the taser, I think that would constitute deadly force.

My problem with the Slager case is that it looks more like the guy took off, and for whatever reason, Slager shot him in the back, and planted it after the fact to cover his ass.

From what I've read there was no evidence of a struggle/fight, no bruises or bloody noses on either (except the bullet wounds on the dead guy. I would imagine those tazers are in some type of retention holster, or secured with a thumb flap? LEO's, feel free to correct me on that. But anyway, Slager's story of "he grabbed my tazer, doesn't seem to add up.
>>
>>33507574
It's because it's hard to get away. They will literally pull half their force to form a circle and close in on you, and they're fairly likely to find you. Yes, it's possible to slip through, but it's not easy. More importantly, you have to escape form one cop, if you're in a city, his backup will be running code 3 to you, and they will likely arrive within one or two minutes.
>>
>>33509489
Don't need to be a LEO to confirm. It's smart to handcuff a fucker you shot, could be unconscious or faking and kill you while you're not looking. It's happened before.
>>
>>33511523
>could have tried to taze the cop
>as hes jogging away
>>
>>33505535
>anchez then pulls his hand out of his pocket and, as he quickly lifts his sweatshirt, says, "I don't have nothing."
>But the video shows a glimpse of a gun tucked into his waistband.
11/10
>>
>>33509520
>a British cop and multiple other people get stabbed to death by a single dude midday in a highly trafficked public place
Thank god the other cops shot him, eh?
>>
File: 1488419614928.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1488419614928.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>33511571

>Why else would he take the tazer if he didn't intend to use it to harm someone?
>>
One less scumbag.
>>
>>33511667
>niggers
>needing reasons to commit larceny
>>
File: beanerlorcin.jpg (97KB, 1260x684px) Image search: [Google]
beanerlorcin.jpg
97KB, 1260x684px
Here is the gun the dude pulled but was pinned by the hands on officer right before he was mag dumped.
>>
>>33505697
Which part of this scenario involves drawing your gun in front of 2 cops
>>
This needs context, can any LEOs please explain

Why were the cops called on the guy it looks like he was just loitering at first?

Why weren't they able to just approach him and make the arrest? Couldn't they just say, hey, you are (example) publically intoxicated, you are under arrest?
>>
kind of a shit WebM but here ya go /k/
>>
File: catjumplook.jpg (85KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
catjumplook.jpg
85KB, 600x586px
>>33504821

What did God mean by this?
>>
OP here, these people defending the beaner are fucking retarded.
>>
>>33509409
Thats pretty much police doctrine.
Normally when police fire, they tend to shoot at least 3 times because not all cops are crack shots.
>>
>>33507574
>because the police don't like to advertise their failures.
No it's because if the department(s) get that spun up over a chase they almost never ever get away.
It's not that people don't get away all the time, it's that if you're at the point you're on tv with multiple civilian and leo helicopters, county and city guys clearing roads for miles, pit maneuvers explicitly authorized, spike strips deployed, etc etc then you're well past the point you could have escaped.
Everyone that gets away does so before the response can escalate like that, so it's not going to even have the chance to be televised 99 times out of 100 unless someone with a camera just happened to be there.
>>
I live about 15 minutes from that Texaco. Should I go visit it?
>>
>>33505579
You've got the hands mixed up

The hand on the gun is the officers
>>
>literally, have his gun in your hand
>like he doesn't have it
>you have it
>it's in your hand
>"better shoot, I saw he had a gun on him earlier"

reminder: your IQ can be too high to be a cop
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>33503614
>played at .25
>mfw beaner is removed without remorse
>>
>>33514529

>criminals only carry one weapon
Better start giving verbal commands to the guy who just tried to kill me a second ago and hope he's really disarmed now
>>
File: 2334604-picture_1.png (921KB, 899x717px) Image search: [Google]
2334604-picture_1.png
921KB, 899x717px
>>33511667
he didn't take the tazer you tard
>>
>>33512033

They were called because the store employees thought the suspect was going to commit a robbery (loitering out front of a gas station, at night, car running, in a high crime area).

Under what probable cause would they make an arrest? Arrest and detention are two different things. The police have more than enough articulable circumstances in this case to detain the suspect and investigate him. The suspect is not free to leave. However, at the time the police make contact there is not Probable cause to make an arrest.

There are a lot of ways to skin this cat as far as wargaming it goes. In my city and with the previous articulable circumstances PD would come at this guy with guns drawn, prone him out, disarm him, and investigate him to the point we discover PC to arrest or cut him loose. It would be the safest way to handle the situation for the officers, the suspect would become immediately aware that resistance would mean his death and likely be less inclined to run, but it's extremely aggressive and as numerous people have said on this thread and at other BLM rallies they just don't understand why police have to be so rough on criminals.
>>
>>33512065
not as good without audio so you cant hear that beautiful mag dump
>>
Officer A (with the cap) chased after the suspect and successfully grabbed the suspect's gun.

The first shot you hear right before the suspect and Officer A go down is Officer A either accidentally firing the gun he pulled from the suspect into the suspect (A's stress reaction or suspect trying to reach for his own gun perhaps?) or Officer A firing for self defense (since the written report claims he thought the suspect had another weapon).

From Officer B's perspective, it's dark and there's hardly any good vision when you're moving quickly around; he probably thought the suspect shot Officer A (seeing A and the suspect go down) and so magdump'd the suspect (since Officer B's life would now be in danger because for all he knows the suspect now has a weapon he will turn onto the officer)
>>
>>33514229
Nope. Look at the sleeves

Not tyo mention if those were his hands, they would be broken
>>
>>33516923
Nope, the first shots you hear are from Officer B. If you watch Officer A's footage at .25 speed, you can see the muzzle flash from Officer B, and the suspect is already falling sideways as Officer A stands up and backs off. Once Officer A gets up, he contagious fires and magdumps.
>>
>>33504838
It is worrisome how much cam footage gets leaked. A lot of people already don't want to co-operate talking to police. With it being recorded it means it's public record and people will try to abuse it like when they had to stop giving out FOI stuff on DMV things because people would abuse it.
>>
File: infinite hours in mspaint.png (1MB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
infinite hours in mspaint.png
1MB, 960x2160px
>>33511158
>>33505579
>>33517068
>>33514229
>>
>>33504085
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
File: ur a smart one.jpg (72KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
ur a smart one.jpg
72KB, 625x564px
>>33514096
>because he was supposed to shoot the suspect in the leg
>t. yuropoor

I'm not that anon and that is clearly a joke. It's not bait and you are just terrible.
>>
>>33507522

burgers defend this

>>33506904
Police don't prioritize protecting and saving life in the US. Their number 1 priority is "officer safety" so when they run into a threat that they decide to fire on, they're instructed to magdump till the threat no longer presents itself. It's fucking retarded, but they don't learn how to deescalate situations, nor value civilian life in the slightest.

However when you also realize how goddamn violent the niggerhoods they have to patrol are, you can see why things have gotten to this state and why American cops act like hot headed soldier boys. Though truth be told, they have a less dangerous job then taxi drivers, so it's mostly just them being entitled cunts.
>>
>>33506978
Well honestly it mostly comes down to demographics, the reason why sentences are so long here in the US is because it was the only way to reduce nigger crime, by locking them up for minor offences instead of having to wait for them to murder/rape someone with evidence. Sad thing is that it actually works fairly decently. But our prison system is also incredibly fucked, young girl I know, not even 25, spent 5 years in prison on a felony just for weed possession, her lifes prospects are completely destroyed cause one "mistake".

Cops also don't learn how to deescalate situations because they have entire unions defending their actions, the courts and departments wildly covering their asses, and little to no accountability.

It's what lead to this stereotype that "cops are racist" because they manage to get away with so much random shit that liberals can always find a case or two where cops are going ham on a nigger.
Granted they go ham on everybody, and I dont think they're racist. Just stupid as shit.
>>
>>33509532
>Guy acts aggressively
>respond with overwhelming aggression
they realize that they actually have to take risks in order to "put their lives on the line" right? instead of just magdumping into someone who might be a threat?
>>
>>33509532
really shitty situation, but maybe if cops didn't scare themselves and other people into a panic, and thought before taking action that wouldn't have happened?
>>
>>33503614
>nicolas sanchez
>sanchez

good riddance
>>
>>33504504
well lets bring it back

>>33504538
>>33504847
>>33504880
>>33505445
>>33505658
as someone who's been arrested twice, both firearms related, i feel i speak with authority when i say it's not that had to not run away.

>>33507072
don't wait for them to run

>>33508923
>>33510052
nice to see a fellow intelligent human

>>33518643
spotted the runner
>>
>>33510052
>agreeing with the most autistic tripfag on this board
ishggydty
>>
>>33520181
STOP RUNNING FROM THE COPS, ASSHOLE
>>
>>33505611
then why didn't the guy explain this to the police. surely if he wasn't there with ill intent having a conversation with the officers would have been the best course of action. but no, he was just abrasive and then openly hostile. if you can't understand what was wrong with his behavior you may be more autistic than i am.
>>
>>33503614
New video title:
Roy City removes Burrito
>>
>>33511532
>Implying they do all of that for every dipshit who runs away
>>
>>33505577
Every one in Brazil is a dindu, Hue-monkey
>>
>>33520455

Just wait until police everywhere start handing people over to ICE. Runners are going to be the standard event.
>>
>>33520020
>they have a less dangerous job then taxi drivers
Remember that a huge part of the reason for fewer work related injuries and deaths is precisely because officer safety is such a high priority. A police officer is a lot more likely to have to disarm someone than a taxi driver is to get robbed, it's just that the police officer is less likely to be injured or killed doing so, due to their anal focus on safety and protective equipment. This even extends to car crashes, which, ignoring training, should happen to cops as much as taxi drivers, but Kevlar vests give you a much higher chance of surviving crashes/not being injured.
>>
>>33520525
If you're in the act of committing a felony or in a vehicle, yeah, they generally will. Most of them have nothing better to do at that exact moment.
>>
>>33508800
>show his registration to legally own
nice stealth b8
>>
>>33520145
>well lets bring it back

It never left.

Honestly, are you actually retarded?
>>
>>33506889
In addition to the other anons, officers aren't legally able to declare a clearly mulched suspect as dead. That's for the medically trained to determine. I think that distinction also justifies magdumping.
>>
>>33516923
>dark and there's hardly any good vision
>magdumping in the direction where your partner is
real fucking logical there
totally will hold up to kike lawyers
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.