[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knife Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dfjdnfjn344.jpg (158KB, 940x492px) Image search: [Google]
dfjdnfjn344.jpg
158KB, 940x492px
I am being threatened by a junkie that he's going to kill me and whatnot.
I already beat this cunt up once. He doesn't get the message. I'm assuming he's going to ambush me one day or jump me on with his junkie friends.
I'm also assuming I'll get stabbed or worse.
Police won't do shit where I live and owning a firearm is out of the question.
What realistically can I do against such a threat.
I own a ESP 21'' baton and a OC pepper spray for self defense (in case I get jumped on by multiple guys or I face up against a knife).
>>
>>33502818
Black powder revolver.If you can't get those,I suggest you find an americunt friend who's willing to buy one and try to send it to you piece by piece.
Blackpowder can be made out of potassium nitrate,sulfur and charcoal.The best charcoal for blackpowder is made from young willow branches,cooked at 400 celsius.
>>
>>33502818
Are you being threatened again? or is this just a suspicion? If you know there's a good chance of it happening you might be best of doing something first. You said that police wont do anything, you live in a bad area? if so you could probably get away with something.
>>
>>33502818
Pepper spray is fairly decent. A baseball/softball bat is pretty good too. You might want to make some type of vambrace out of a magazine (a la World War Z) that can be hidden under a hoodie; if its 1 v 1 and he has a knife and you dont, someone is gunna end up stabbed. All you can do is make sure it is not in a vital area, and as such, use your forearm to shield you from the blade, then get a hold of it while you can and kick him in the bollocks, then twist the knife out of his hands.

If you have a bat/baton, aim for his knees and shins early on; if he pulls a weapon, try and bat his hand, as he will likely drop the weapon or at least be unable to use it as effectively with his hand fucked up.
>>
File: knife.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
knife.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>33502818
Invest in a stab vest, a gun wouldn't help anyway if you don't see your attacker coming.
>>
>>33502818
>>33503493
I agree with this guy.
No one wins a knife fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlO3vg08qk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7afT-ZDa7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCrulYp4uWw
>>
File: lauri_törni._june_27_1944.jpg (175KB, 840x920px) Image search: [Google]
lauri_törni._june_27_1944.jpg
175KB, 840x920px
It doesn't matter if you have a weapon or not, if you get stabbed when you don't expect it. By looking over your shoulders all the time you just make it worst to yourself. If your not in any criminal stuff like drugs, gangs or other minor shit, that guys, that do small time shit, but think that they are like a fucking cartel of somekind... I wouldn't be too worry. Depending where you live though...? I live in comfinland.
>>
check out this guy's video.
A coupld of videos about situational awarness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1H3DpN44s

if you can spot the enemy, it gives you time to run.
>>
>>33503692
thanks for posting, ive never seen that guys vids, very informative
>>
>>33504333
Which one? There were three.
>>
>>33503493
The dude simply gave up on defense.

As someone who was actually stabbed, you simply MUST attack your attacker, and defnend or deflect the knife attack ,but I will concede that simple "luck" plays a HUGE role.

My attacker (a lefty) thrusted a 3.5" blade toward my neck and I raised my hands, got me in the high chest/shoulder area nicking the right clavicle, the right cheek which went through my tongue to the back of my mouth (this was probably the most dangerous strike as it almost hit artery) and two slashes on my left hand and forearm and one puncture on my left hand above the knuckle that opened up the back of my hand to the wrist. I was simultaneously trying to grab the knife or at least block more strikes to the face and punching. I got a few shots in and he ran away. He was caught later. Yes, I knew him and was expecting something. Had I not, I surely might have been dead. Also, a CCW would likely have not helped me has hands going for weapon would not be deflecting knife attacks of your chest/neck. I admit, that luck played a big factor as one strike to an artery in the neck or chest will do you in.

Knife in the tongue and mouth is not a very nice recovery. I was 19 years old at the time and to have three surgeries, 72 stitches and staples. Slight nerve damage in my hand.

PS- don't get hung up on the stitch count, had many many more 6 years later, unfortunately.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.