[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide methods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1491075664507s.jpg (4KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491075664507s.jpg
4KB, 105x125px
What's the quickest, least painful way to kill myself/k/? I won't have access to a firearm for a week and I don't have any rope for a noose. Get creative, I need to end it now.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>33501601
unless you're going to obliterate your skull with 40 kg of tannerite, don't do it. if you use a gun you'll probably miss and fuck up, using a noose is a horrible idea (if you don't snap your neck you'll slowly suffocate, not fun, if you snap your neck it will be very painful)...

if you're going to do it, do it well. with a lot of explosives, make sure to give your dog away before you do it. remember: every gun suicide adds to the statistics lefties can use to ban guns.
>>
find a brick wall and smash your head against it as hard as you can.
>>
>>33501601
Exit bag.
>>
>>33501601
Cover your dick in foil and stick it in a toaster while standing in a bathtub.
>>
File: ~~aqua.jpg (16KB, 292x229px) Image search: [Google]
~~aqua.jpg
16KB, 292x229px
>2 suicide threads at the same time
did /k/ get merged with /r9k/ without us knowing about it?
>>
>>33501656
do this but change your name to Muhammad and convert to Islam so the (((media))) doesn't air you on the news as "crazed white supremacist neo Nazi Klan member self radicalized terrorist kills 4 gud bois"
>>
>>33501718
no if he does that he won't get news coverage. this is my intent with the proposal:

>anon decides that scattering his skull into the winds with 40 kg of high explosive is a good idea
>he goes out and somehow, after a week of trying, acquires the materials
>he mixes them all together
>if he has no second thoughts, he sits down and detonates the explosive
>Anon goes down as "the man who made half of his state wake up at 3 in the morning because of shitposting on a gas generator driven turbopump discussion forum"
if absolutely none of this makes him have a second thought, then he gets to leave this mortal coil as he wishes and we get a lot of memes.
>>
>>33501656
>>33501763
An anon already did this.

He ruined the zero fatality record tannerite had before that, but other than that nobody cared.
>>
>>33501601
Fill your pockets with rocks so you cant float. Put 5 gal pail on your head and walk into 8ft deep water. Once O2 runs out you pass out and drown.
>>
>>33501782
fuck. try to go for the world record for suicide by explosives? i can imagine someone detonating a pickup truck with 300 kg of HE would do wonders for news coverage.
>>
File: 1461528354620.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461528354620.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>33501787
>>
File: Ron Paul.jpg (44KB, 713x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paul.jpg
44KB, 713x368px
>>
>>33501692

/pol/ and /mlp merged.
>>
File: kek.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
238KB, 400x350px
>>33502215
>>
>>33501601
Live long enough for cancer to get you and quit your whinning
>>
>bust out backglass of vehicle
>loop about 100 yards of quarter inch steel cable around tree
>have other end in vehicle
>loop cable around your head and hold in mouth
>point car away from tree
>floor it
>>
File: jesus.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
259KB, 500x375px
>>33501601
slipping on spaghetti and cracking your skull on the concrete floor
>>
Napalm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.