[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incident Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5942.jpg (2MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5942.jpg
2MB, 4272x2848px
Never post here, but figured I'd liven up your Saturday with a story of what happened this morning, round 10 AM, at my local dog park (in FL). Note: pic is not from this incident.

>I went to the dog park with my dogs (sib huskies) and my friend.
>Get out of my car with my dogs and walk towards the dog park gates.
>Some guy was yellin back towards the park (as he was leaving), "...and I'm gona fuckin sue you. I'll be back".
>He gets in his car and speeds away.

Background Info
There's a dog park and a people-only park next to eachother, sharing a main entrance.
At the front is a long J-shaped road, then a loop separating the two parking lots.
The dog park has a few separate fenced in areas, and a main gate leading to a parking lot.
The "J" road is the only way in or out of the park.
There's a neighborhood road that runs along the back of the dog park, which is how you get to the J-shaped road (park entrance).

>Turns out this redneck guy with 3 bulldogs (comes regularly) had some altercation with the other guy; said his dogs growled at the other guy's dogs and he freaked.
>Whatever. stuff like that happens occasionally.

>10 minutes later there's really loud screeching tires.
>It's that other guy's car zooming through the J.
>Redneck guy goes to the parking lot to confront him.
>Other guy gets out of his car and says something to the redneck guy.
>I can barely see what's going on (small trees obscuring my view), but there was sunlight glinting off of some long metal object in the other guy's hand.
>Evidently he had a machete in one hand and a knife in the other.
>Redneck guy doesn't skip a beat, says "alright you just wait there", and heads towards his pickup truck.
>He makes some comment along the lines of "you brought a knife to a gunfight".
>Opens the door and pulls out a small revolver.
>Machete guy jumps back into his car and leaves...slowly.

>Redneck guy's wife calls the cops and they arrive pretty quick. Okay...surely the situation is over right?

1/2
>>
File: Lil pudgy gator, 4 foot.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Lil pudgy gator, 4 foot.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>33499527
Oh God a Florida story
>>
File: revolver.jpg (38KB, 661x496px)
revolver.jpg
38KB, 661x496px
>>33499527
>Within 5 minutes I happen to see the fucking machete moron's car is coming down the neighborhood road again, only this time he's driving real slowly, like he's scoping the park out.
>I look over and the cops are still questioning the redneck guy; their backs are turned towards the road where you'd enter from.

>Car enters the J
>"Oh fuck they're all about to get ambushed"
>I start to run from the back of the dog park towards the gates to warn them.

>Right as I get up to the gate, the machete guy gets to the loop between driving to the dark park parking lot and the normal park parking lot.
>Machete guy probably finally sees the police cruisers, because he continues towards the normal park parking lot.
>Redneck guy happens to turn his head and shouts "That's him".
>The cops jump back into their cruisers and give chase.
>My friend brings my huskies leashed up to me and we head back to my car (it was around the time we normally leave anyways; we go there just about every day).

>Machete guy parks his car behind a bunch of other cars and just sits there.
>There's lots of cars parked in the other lot because theres some little league baseball or soccer game going on in the middle school playground area.
>Cops pull up behind him, and draw their weapons.

And I'm sorry to give you such a bad ending, but we were already in my car and so I drove away. I figure it's better than making some bullshit up to tell you that I just left at that point.

2/2
>>
File: 1277679259438.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px)
1277679259438.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>Redneck guy doesn't skip a beat, says "alright you just wait there", and heads towards his pickup truck.
>And the other guy waited
>>
>>33499574
He really did. The redneck guy even turned his back on the guy to go to his pickup truck to retrieve his weapon.
>>
>>33499565
Florida Man thwarted.
>For now...
>>
>>33499565
By the way, the
>"Oh fuck they're all about to get ambushed"
Was just what I said to myself in my head. Sorry if that was confusing.
>>
>>33499554
Always the best
>>
>>33499527
Good post. Thanks for visiting /k/.
>>
>>33499565
>And I'm sorry to give you such a bad ending, but we were already in my car and so I drove away.
Fagget where is my proper ending?
>>
>>33500019
machete retard got tazed a soccer mom got arrested the redneck and the dog sucked each other off and the OP and the cop are now range buddies

the end
>>
>>33499527
Hey, I'm probably not gunna read your post 'cause it's long as fuck, but I hope you have a good life and a wonderful day.
>>
I can probably guess how this ends. Dude probably had a gun in his car, gave up to the cops, and it'll be a civil case and more than likely nothing will come of it.
>>
>>33499953
If more weapon-relatd shit goes down I'll be sure to post.

>>33500019
Thing is, it was saturday morning. I went to the dog park to relax and let my dogs play. I didn't go there to watch an episode of cops in person.

>>33500022
Never even got to speak to the cops

>>33500858
I appreciate the kind words

>>33501217
Taking the knife and machete out could be considered aggravated assault. There were other witnesses too. Might find out later anyways; people at the park can be chatty at times. I'm just a listener.
>>
>>33499565
Cops should have at least told him to get on the floor and brought out the dinosaurs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.