[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anywhere in California to get a Makarov PSM? I heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: MAK_PSM.jpg (4KB, 334x151px) Image search: [Google]
MAK_PSM.jpg
4KB, 334x151px
Is there anywhere in California to get a Makarov PSM? I heard about them and I haven't been seeing them around, it's the strangest thing! I though makarovs were everywhere and I always hear about them being $300 and impossible to miss, but somehow I can't find a single one, WHAT THE FUCK, /k/?
>>
Afaik Maks are banned in California. Sorry man.
>>
>>33496379
Not op but why would they be banned, they only hold 8 rounds?
>>
>>33496228
Your trolling is weak, try harder
>>
>>33496228
They're not on the roster. You can only get them from PPT's.
>>
>>33496228
PSMs are not normal Makarovs. They were a special purpose gun with special purpose ammo for concealment among deep cover sneeki breeki KGB types. I don't think there has ever been a sizable import of them, probably due to their 17mm thickness failing to meet dimensional requirements for foreign imports.

Also, you're in California. The roster system is so fucked that a parkerized finish version of a gun may be ok, but the stainless version isn't listed and is verboten. Even if they were not extremely niche collector arms you may only find somewhere like James D. Julia auctions, you're SOL trying to get anything neat in Cali.
>>
>>33496228
to get a PSM, be a US diplomat and make good friends with a Russian diplomat and hope that they gift you one that they brought over in a customs free diplomatic container
>>
File: IMG_7290.jpg (37KB, 550x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7290.jpg
37KB, 550x416px
>>33496228
>PSM
>not wanting a GSH18
https://youtu.be/cqLm9GgEBBw
>not lusting after a Bogdanov-designed polymak as well
>>
>>33497541
Now I want a bogdanovarov...
Fuck.
>>33496656
Ain't they also in 5.45x18 or something?
I wish they'd build something like that that isbimportable.
>>
Some Makarovs are considered Curios & Relics by ATF and are therefore exempt from the California handgun roster.
>>
>>33496228
These are unobtainium in USA, plus ammo for it is impossible
>>
>>33496580
Not on the good goy list.
http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/
>>
>>33497541
What cz-esque pistol does that look exactly like? Seriously, it's like I've seen something exactly similar here in the states.
>>
>>33497600
Only Soviet and East German ones, due to those countries no longer existing.

Polish P-64s are C&R eligible, but they're not Makarovs.
>>
>>33501910
lots of Maks are old enough to qualify automatically
>>
>>33501910
whats it take to get your c&r?
>>
>>33504185
Mailing a form to the ATF and your chief LEO. Then getting your COE which I've heard takes significantly longer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.