[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 01234567.jpg (215KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
01234567.jpg
215KB, 640x960px
So how many people are "that guy"
The weird guy trying to sell sandwhich bags full of reloaded bullets at gunshows, the guy with a machette trying to buy tacticool operator accessories at gun store.
What other usual suspects are there that I'm forgetting I'm sure there are a few.
>Schrodinger gun owner:
Don't worry the gun is both loaded and unloaded- until the negligent discharge happens.
>>
>>33495517
>the mall ninja whose day job is a security guard buying up all the black molle gear and overpriced tactical flashlights
>>
>>33495517
>the poor guy who shits on every gun over $500 just because he can't afford it
>>
>>33496187
>>33496919
You're going to hurt some people reading this thread guys.
>>
>>33495517
>the guys that go to the range, shoot maybe one magazine from their AR then take pictures the rest of the time
>>
>>33495517
>the guys who take their tacticool knife everywhere, but its always blunt
>>
>>33496932
That's kind of the point though. Once we get the cast of characters we decide which is the most operator.
>>
>that guy who has the "zombie" gear.
>>
>The dolt shooting a 10/22 with a retarded, awkward aftermarket stock that cost more than the rifle.
>>
That middle-aged glockfag that shits all over any other pistol
>>
>>33495517
>That guy who gets pissy and angrily whispers or raises his voice in a movie theatre when there's firarm inaccuracies, historical inaccuracies, or straight up fudd lore presented in a movie
>>
File: suicide jay.png (179KB, 571x689px) Image search: [Google]
suicide jay.png
179KB, 571x689px
>>33495517
>that guy that's been shooting guns for over 20 years and he's still a horrible shot and it's most likely due to his noodle thin arms and tiny muscles like that of an 8 year old girl not allowing him to steady the gun, ANY gun, well enough to hit what he's aiming at

Yeah, that guy is me.
JDIMSA
>>
>>33495517

What am I?

I show up at the range with maybe 4 guns
A pair of pistols, a pair of rifles.
Jeans, plain t-shirt, workboots. Not fat, not thin.
Slow aimed fire except for one or two mag dumps. Decent shot but not great.
Often have a no-gunz with me, I like introducing n00bs to the world of firearms.
Try to be friendly/polite to everyone but I visibly hate you autists with muzzle brakes on your AR's.

Actually sweep up/clean my area/targets.
>>
>>33501143
Sounds like you're a bretty normal dude. What in the world are you doing on /k/?
>>
>>33501205
Lel
>>
>the guy who screams everything even when everyone has their earpro off
>>
File: IMG_20161206_142851.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161206_142851.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
What am I?

>Be me at pistol only range
>Bring 1851 repro revolver with conversion. Only pistol I have other than wife's. Don't like taking hers much because it's hers.
>Spend 2.5 to 3 hours shooting at the range.
>Me reason to sweep my mess because lel revolver and I keep my brass.
>Pack up my target and leave.
>>
>>33501143
What's wrong with muzzle brakes?
>>
>that guy who grabs his teen daughter's ass and you think you should say something but she kind of nuzzles into it so you leave it alone
>>
>>33502235
What the heck kind of shooting ranges you going to?
>>
>>33502284
I guess there's a reason incest is legal in NJ.
>>
>>33501729
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>the guy that sets up a 7 square foot brass catching net that funnels into a bucket and gets pissy when someone who's gun has a wide ejection pattern accidentally gets some of their steel mixed into his brass
>the guy with the silencer that shoots supersonic ammo
>the guy wearing a plate carrier that features half a dozen velcro patches but has no plate inside
>the guy that is sighting in his rifle at 10 yards
>the guy that won't stop asking other people if he can try out their gun and offers them the opportunity to shoot his PSA AR-15 in return
>the guy that feels the need to let everyone know they want the range to go cold by physically touching them on their shoulder or back while they are shooting

I could go all fucking day. It's not hard to engage in proper shooting etiquette, I just don't get why these guys don't know it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.