[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a semi auto shotgun...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Beretta_benellisuper90.jpg (21KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta_benellisuper90.jpg
21KB, 750x285px
But I don't want a Benelli because I'd rather not deal with the deal with certain gun laws. Does anyone sell a decent tactical style semi auto shotgun besides Remington?
>>
>>33494441
>not deal with certain laws
And what might those be?

Also, as I recall, they have a fuddstock version that you could probably convert with some effort.
>>
>>33494445
Thats what I mean, you have to replace a shit ton of a Benelli if you want to change it from factory configuration. I forgot what law or statute that makes this so, but its a pain in the ass, and the gun is already expensive enough and having to buy American though aftermarket parts on top of it.
>>
Mossberg 930 tactical
>>
>>33494656
this, I've got one and I love it
>>
File: P1000497-900x600.jpg (266KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1000497-900x600.jpg
266KB, 900x600px
Vepr 12
>>
>>33494688
He needs a fuddstock
>>
Wait a minute I'm puzzled.

If I went to the store right now and picked up a Benelli M4, I can't just slap on a collapsible stock and a mag tube extention?

Forgive me I am not into shotguns at all.
>>
>>33494475
You understand that 922(r), the law you're referring to, doesn't apply to individuals right? Even if it did, it's never been enforced.
>>
>>33494441
CZ, Beretta, Mossberg, Kral, Linberta, Browning, Weatherby, Howa... there are plenty of very good brands that outshine anything Remington is making right now. For full tactical sperging Mossberg has the US domestic market cornered, and all the funky gimmick guns like KSG's are technically for sale.
>>
>>33494704
Yes you can even if you gave a shit about 922r (which you shouldn't). The mag tube would count as an American part and the stock a foreign part, so it would balance out.
>>
Here we go again.

No that's not an auto 5, it's a remington

yes that's a Thompson machinegun grip grafted onto it.

no I wont iron the flag, this one's the one that travels with it, and is always folded anyway

yes, that is a modern nordic components tube, Remington still uses the same threads and it's a universal fit.

TL:DR, get a remington 1100, 11-48, or even an 11. American made, and has no 'assault features' as it comes. You can then modify it to the exact number of shells allowed in your cucked state.
>>
>>33494718
The Beneli itself is foreign, and if he takes the mag capacity up, it has to be 922r compliant.
>>
>>33494734
Why the fuck do we need a novel just for you to tell OP he should get a Remington? Between the travelling NO TRED PLS flag and that Bubba'd Remington, you sound like a fudd or an aspie.
>>
I think what OP means, is if he takes the magazine capacity of the Beneli above 5, it no longer falls into the 'sporting purpose' and can not be imported in that configuration. This is where 922r comes in. If you leave the capacity at 5 its fine, but fuck that.

>Buy american and fuck 922r
>>
>>33494763
The first time I posted it some guy insisted it was an auto 5, and that it wasnt mine. He then proceeded to implode into his anus. Every time i've posted it since the same shit happens. It's pretty fun to watch.
>>
>>33494781
So your anal implosion was preemptive, I see.
>>
>>33494743
A better fix is to take an electro pencil and mark "Made in USA" on parts of your choosing. Which is why this law is impossible to enforce anyway.
>>
>>33494767
How about fuck buying American and fuck 922r too?
>>
>>33494820
As a /proud/ American, I don't see the appeal of buying US made only. We can put out cheap shit with no QC just as easy as China can, we just have a little more oversight and better business practices. If I had one country I'd say has good reason to be proud of it's firearms manufacturing, it's Germany. Goddamn Kraut magic, man.
>>
Oh, also buy an Xrail fgt.
>>
>>33494441
>But I don't want a Benelli because I'd rather not deal with the deal with certain gun laws. Does anyone sell a decent tactical style semi auto shotgun besides Remington?

MP153 cheap and reliable.
>>
>>33494832
I'd prefer Czech.
>>
>>33494868
>MP153
i think hes looking for a more tactical shotgun.

>i am also lurking to see what /k/ turns up
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (279KB, 800x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
279KB, 800x312px
>>33494441
Don't be a faggot, get a Remington 11-87 Police.
>>
>>33494705
This man is an imbecile.

>>33494718
This one too.

>>33494813
This one is even BIGGER.
>>
>>33494441
>I'd rather not deal with the deal with certain gun laws.

Yes that's exactly why you don't want an M4

Stop being poor goddamn.
>>
>>33494445
The law they passed back in the Clinton era, only faggots buy Benelli. Similar to the presidential order Obama used on the HK VP9.
>>
>>33495464
How about you prove it by citing a case of a private individual being convicted of violating 922r and 922r only (yes I'm aware of those 2 times a guy accidentally a machine gun and they got 922r charges tacked on). It was conceived of as a regulation for importers and dealers, which is how it's enforced. As the other guy mentioned, it's also impossible for them to prove without them confiscating your gun and taking it apart. Even if they do do that, it's still almost impossible, because the burden is on them to show that an insufficient number of parts were made in the u.s. How the fuck can they definitively prove a little unmarked hammer or magazine follower were made outside the u.s.? And then do that for every part of the gun, as would be necessary.
>>
If "tactical" includes reliability during "combat". Get a really good Semi auto, or just get pump action shotgun. You still shoot really fast when you get stronger.
>>
>>33494441
Did you really say Remington makes a decent shotgun you fuck

>>33494656
/thread
This is the only correct choice. Everything else is shit or is a more expensive version of the 930 that is less reliable.

>>33494688
>stacking shot shells in a box magazine
>>
>>33495542
>The law they passed back in the Clinton era
Wrong. 922r was passed in 1990 during Bush Sr. along with the IMPORT BAN. While Clinton did expand it along with his AWB, that did sunset.

Guns laws (and their restrictions) are not limited to Democrats. In fact some of the worst restrictions have been under Republicans.

>>33495602
Well since you fucked up on the history above, you're already behind in points. First off, it's not up to law enforcement to PROVE it is compliant, it's up to you. Hence why the US parts should be stamped "USA" or thereof to cover your ass.

Aside for that, I know for a fact that ATF keeps records of particular details and has access to to specific manufacturing parts/ schematics etc. They know the manufacturing stamps of all companies. And sure, while you can say this item has no stamps on it, like say a rifle mag, there are certain details that they can use to date a magazine. I won't get into it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.