[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORINCO Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: yzrJPki.jpg (1MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
yzrJPki.jpg
1MB, 4896x3264px
As a leaf, I'm pretty thankful for this company/distributor. Sure they're a bit "rough" but at the price they sure do work. I'm looking at getting a M1A (M305) soon.

I think the biggest qualm about Norinco is that the Americans got some shitty products like 20-30 years ago, and have been banned from their more recent stuff which has a lot better QC. Or the classic muh "buyin' murican made prahducks n not supportn the goddam commies"
>>
I had one a while ago. As fun as it was to get the rifle accurate required time and money, and money was something that I didn't have.

Helping my friend out I accidentally broke the back window out of his truck, and in payment I gave it to him... was worth about $500 at the time, so he sold it for $750 to a dumb serb.

Which worked out well, because fixing his back window cost $700.
>>
what cassis is this?
>>
>>33494017
> muh "buyin' murican made prahducks n not supportn the goddam commies"
>im a fucking leaf and dont understand how economies work.

STFU your country is referred to as Americas hat. you are literally only a country because we allow it.
>>
>>33494017
I'm an American who got four Norincos back in the 1990s. Got a Mak90 in 1995, a Chinese military SKS in 1991 which I'll assume is Norinco, and two Tokarev pistols, a Type 54-1 in 1995 and a 213 single stack in 1993. I like them all, very well made even compared to the European stuff, still have mine and would post if I thought this thread wasn't going to die in three hours. Have also handled one of the Norinco 1911 clones which I gave some thought to buying way back when. Functional stuff and Chinese cheap. Have read they used high quality steel, sometimes recycling railroad ties and indo-china tank hulls.
>>
>>33494489
you jelly because we can get an actual m14 made on the actual m14 tooling and still have money for accessories, compared to spending all the money in the back account mummy and daddy made for you on the sprinfield armory m14 knock off
>>
I love my norchinco SKS that I bought out of a pile in a farm store for $75 in the 80s. Wish we could get more import shit, the restrictions are almost certainly contributing to the AR15-based market stagnation.
>>
>>33494624
Actually, he's right. You have no room to talk, Leaf. Back to your containment thread where you can wank over your Chinkshit. Maple faggot.
>>
>>33494779
suddenly, another butthurt burger appears!
>>
File: Sn3xfay.png (112KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Sn3xfay.png
112KB, 688x1434px
>>33494468
Sage EBR, found a video for you of it in a Norc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlERfk4dAig

>>33494489
>we allow it
oh no boys, anon from the 4chins allows us to be a country.
>>33494779
>Back to your containment thread where you can wank over your Chinkshit
pic related
>>
File: 1485837561773.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485837561773.gif
4MB, 512x384px
>>33494624
>Norinco=real deal m14

>Springfield=knock off

Like what? Also both arent m14s dumb fuck, do you refer to ars as m16s aswell?
>>
>>33494017
Chinese knockoff garbage. You will die of lead-formaldehyde-melamine poisoning handling that shit.
>>
>>33494624
>actual m14
>actual m14 tooling

Nonsense.

An "actual M14" was a "machine gun" made by Springfield Armory, and property of the US Gov't and not legally possessed by civilians.

Chinks do not have American made "Tooling" to make Springfield M14 knockoff garbage.

I have been to Toronto, ON, Canada many times for business and conferences, leafs are the cheapest motherfuckers on the planet. They are worse than Jews who try to chop you down on prices. It is fitting that they buy that Chinese made shit.
>>
File: AK SDM.jpg (2MB, 2538x1309px) Image search: [Google]
AK SDM.jpg
2MB, 2538x1309px
I have an AK from their subsidiary called SINO DEFENCE MANUFACTURING aka S.D.M.

They basically make even cheaper AKs, M14s and M4s for the European market.

Mine is the standard "AK-47" (it literally says that one the rifle) model that originally had a wooden furniture set.

Plus:

>Cheap, price was 500 Swiss Francs.
>Reliable
>Feels sturdy
>thicker metal

Cons:

>Horrible finish, you can see file marks on the metal and it had sharp corners out of the box.
>Wood stock looked like IKEA furniture with red paint on it. Fucking awful.
>Took quite a while to break in.
>Magazines were hard to insert at the beginning.
>not very accurate

I'm happy with it so far, it's a fun rifle to use. But I don't think I would buy it again.
>>
>>33495434
Shot the SDM AK-103. As the rifle was pretty new, the action felt grainy as hell. I also had a double feed. Didn't find the compensator to work well, and the plastic stock felt cheap and uncomfortable. It's definitely not worth more than what the owner paid for. That said, the rifle's finish wasn't too bad. I'd say it's pretty much on par with Romanian AKs.
>>
File: SKSPara.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SKSPara.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
First rifle I owned was a Norinco SKS Para like this (M?) with the AK magwell // Sold it to a friend a while ago and even though it is :shrug:
i still think i'll get it back from him
>>
Has anyone tried a Type-81 style rifle? What does it feel like?
>>
>>33495434
>>33495490

A piece of junk for just under ~$500 US.
Sucker.
>>
>>33495545
Don't understand this, just get a fucking AK.

Unless you need the fuddstock for laws and such.
>>
File: jgdnZCO.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
jgdnZCO.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>33494017
There's no need to rub it in you fucking leaf.
>>
>>33495692
I wouldn't call it a piece of junk.

It works and performs just like any other AK, but doesn't look as good as an Arsenal or whatever.

It's actually a very good rifle for the price.

>>33495490
As I said, it needs a lot of break in period. I changed the stock because of how shitty the original one is.
>>
>>33495787
For the price, SDM is unbeatable. A Romanian AK is around 900 Swiss bucks, a Bulgarian AK is around 1400, and Saigas were around 1600. Heck, for the price of a Glock, you can have a SDM with one extra mag and 500 rounds of ammo.

I'd avoid SDMs with folding stocks as they feel cheap and weak, and you probably won't be able to replace it. You made the best choice by taking the standard model.
>>
>>33494017
Murrican here, I have an old Norc 1911. It is pretty neat. One of my favorites, my only complaints would be the use of two different finishes, and the "Made in China" stamp. I paid like 500 or less many moons ago. Would buy again. In fact I wish we could repeal this Norinco ban bullshit.
>>
Kiwi here, Have a Norinco JW15 (CZ copy .22 bolt action) which is the most unbelievably accurate gun, finish is a bit rough in a few places, Sadly the mags are a bit shit, but CZ mags do fit.
I also have a JW-87 (single shot 12gauge) that I brought just so I could lop the barrel down to 12inches. That's actually a very nicely finished, the steel is good too, I use the section of barrel that I cut off for putting on the end of breaker bars.
Also have a Norinco SKS which is pretty cool, except the stock is like 15/16 the size of a normal one
>>
>>33495787
>break in period
Same with the 1911, mine was stiff as hell, but after like a box or 2 it smoothed itself out. Honestly, calling it "junk" is just nonsense, chances are it's more accurate than they are.
>>33496955
>Kiwi here, Have a Norinco JW15 (CZ copy .22 bolt action) which is the most unbelievably accurate gun,
I was looking at their NS522 .22's a few years ago. I regret not getting it, apparently they were made with match barrels in the 90s and iirc desitined for the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9zd0pBWcQw
>>
>>33496955
>>33496955
For got to add, I really want the 5 rnd flush fixed box mag you guys get in NZ.
>>
>>33494017
The Norinco ban needs to go. We're fine with chinese slave labor for all the other products, why not guns? It's not like American companies know how to make anything besides AR's and 1911's. You want to protect american gun manufacturers? Ban foreign made 1911's and AR's, let the rest in.

I fucking hate AR's.

I want a doublestack pistol in 7.62 tok. But American companies aren't interested in making a gun chambered in a "commie" round.
>>
I have been casually collecting Nornco guns for a few years now.
So far I have
9mm tokerev
mac90 ak
early type 56 sks
late model comercial sks
12ga double barrel coach gun.
The finish work is crude but they all 100% reliable. The ak is very high quailty.
>>
>>33497826
Norinco is not banned because they make low-cost gun, they are banned because they tried to smuggle full-autos into the US.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,135999,00.html
>>
>>33498051
*guns
>>
>>33497826
Canadians can get P226 clones in 762tok for 300 CAD
>>
>>33497047
For the .22 or the SKS?

My mate actually has an older JW15 that he got in the late 90's and the barrel has a very obvious bend in it
>>
>>33494283
>helping a friend
>breaks his window
>pays for it
Canadians never disappoint
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.