[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/'s opinion on the G43?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4402.jpg (135KB, 648x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4402.jpg
135KB, 648x864px
What is /k/'s opinion on the G43?
>>
>>33493972
>Trying to pass a stealth "validate my purchase" thread

It's shit and you're a shit person for buying it.
>>
>>33493994
I respect your constructive criticism.
>>
>>33493972
Gud gun, but larger than some other pocket 9s. also considering pinky extension one(if youre me) begins to quest value of concealability vs increased capacity/velocity accompanying slight increases in girth(ex g26) or girth and length(G19). a gun that certainly has its place though, and is not nearly so much of an awkward child as perhaps say the M&P 9c.
>>
>>33493972

i want one of these chambered in 7.62x25 instead of 9mm
>>
>>33493972
You shouldn't care about /k/'s opinion. It's worthless.
>>
I might purchase one if I was a weak, hairless boy who lost his testicles in a tragic boating accident.
>>
Same as my opinion on all Glocks.
Meh, not for me.
>>
Good gun. Trigger guard undercut and Taran Tactical base plate give me an almost full grip on the pistol.
>>
Firing it made my fingertips sting. Shield didn't. Bought shield.
>>
>>33494143
How do you like it? I think I'm going to buy one, looking at that and an XD-s but the XD-s safety seems like it could be a problems during the winter if you wear gloves.
>>
>>33494111
Confirmed for tiny lady hand.

I tried all the bullshit to get a full grip on the Subcompact Glocks but the only thing that worked for me was to run G19 mags with a grip sleeve on them.
>>
It's better than several of the other 9mm's in the subcompact market, but it's still a Glock. There were a lot of reported issues with them on release and I'd like to say they fixed all of them but... Glock. I'd probably take it over the Shield even though that one has a better grip. I'd place it around the Kahr PM9 in build quailty.
>>
File: IMG_8979.jpg (258KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8979.jpg
258KB, 1536x2048px
Just got a shield for $325 after rebate. From what I researched it's neck and neck with the g43.
>>
File: 1487516239044.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487516239044.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
Sounds like glock is the apple of the gun world...
>>
>>33494908
Good deal. get an apex trigger upgrade and you objectively have a better gun than the 43 for less money.
>>
>>33494920
As a glock lover and apple hater this really makes me think
>it just werkz
>>
>>33494074
Your fucking dumb
>>
>>33493972
The market was over saturated with single stack pocket 9's.
>>
File: spacemagic1.jpg (337KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
spacemagic1.jpg
337KB, 800x600px
It's not a P30L
>>
>>33496219
>Your fucking dumb
>dumb
>your
>>
File: LC9s-Pro-1.jpg (502KB, 900x628px) Image search: [Google]
LC9s-Pro-1.jpg
502KB, 900x628px
>>33493972
I'm actually in the market for a single-stack 9mm compact too.

I'm going with the Ruger LC9s Pro. I like Glocks just fine, but the G43 is kind of a fat little piggie. The Ruger is the pick of the litter in this genre.
>>
What about kimber micro9. It actually comes with a safety.
>>
A more expensive and not as good version of the Shield
>>
>>33493972
I lik
>>
>>33496751
Enjoy your increased recoil and having to sell it bak. Fake zed.
>>
>>33493972
I want a CPX2 for the beautiful aesthetics and the lifetime warranty but I also want a Bersa Pro Ultra Compact and am not sure what to get next. Will probably end up getting both but opinions on either would be great
>>
>>33493972
The Glock 26 does what the 43 does, but better
>>
File: oh my goodness gif.gif (2MB, 322x225px) Image search: [Google]
oh my goodness gif.gif
2MB, 322x225px
its a glock, what else is there to say?
Out of all of them its probably the most useless, they introduced it 7 years too late and only did to shut people up. Its slightly smaller then the shield (pro or con, your choice) other than that its the same as the dozen other pocket 9s out there, which is ironic since they set the gold standard for ccw. Ive heard they have some issues but I cant attest to that, they arent compatible with the other glocks or their after market so they are they bastard child of the line up

they should have mad it the size of the glock 19 honestly, I would have bought
three
>>
>>33493972
It's just ok, I like the Shield and LC9s better.
>>
>>33496795
>What about kimber anything

No.
>>
>>33494908
I know my buddy changed the sights out on both his Shield and G43 and I think he may have done a trigger swap on both so not exactly comparing stock but I liked the G43 a bit better. The Shields slide is the most atrocious thing I've ever seen and I've got a P-64 with a higher # recoil spring that in comparison is smooth as butter to operate
>>
I have a g43 and generaly like it. I carry it a lot. Very comfy. I find it pretty comfortable to shoot compared to smaller pocket guns (it's NOT pocket sized). No complaints. Since its a gun and not a dick extension I'm not really concerned with how it's not as manly as an antique 45.

As far as the ongoing shield / g43 debate I don't have much to say. I chose the 43 because I had been carrying and shooting a G29 for a long time and I'm comfortable with it.
>>
>Too big to pocket carry

>Glock 26 isn't hard to carry iwb

What is the point again? I guess it could do as a BUG in an ankle rig
>>
Would rather have a PPS M1; basically the same thing, with more mag options/better capacity, adjustable grip, better build quality.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.