[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another nail in the coffin for Yuropoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: ar_gun.jpg (209KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
ar_gun.jpg
209KB, 1080x1349px
>There are new, stricter controls on certain semi-automatic firearms when they are fitted with high capacity magazines ((i.e. over 20 rounds in short semi-automatics and over ten in long ones) and on automatic firearms that have been converted into semi-automatics. However, individuals who legally own these today will be able to continue to do so provided their own member state agrees.

>Tighter controls on blank-firing and inadequately deactivated weapons, like those used in the Paris terror attacks, and an obligation for EU member states to have an appropriate monitoring system in place for the issuance or renewal of licences and to exchange information, are among the updates approved by MEPs to the 1991 firearms directive on Tuesday

>The provisional deal on the EU firearms directive reached by Parliament and Council negotiators last December was endorsed by the full House by 491 votes to 178, with 28 abstentions.

Well, you never really had individual rights to begin with in the EU. So I guess this doesn't change much. Just another slice of the cake taken away from law abiding gun owners in Yurop. Looks like Czechs and Fins may disregard such legislation. Switzerland is bound by Schengen too, but I imagine they don't enforce it either.
>>
File: 1454078350260.gif (2MB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1454078350260.gif
2MB, 294x273px
>>33489183

Here is link

>http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170308IPR65677/parliament-approves-revised-eu-gun-law-to-close-security-loopholes
>>
File: 1454404152544.png (1MB, 1247x748px) Image search: [Google]
1454404152544.png
1MB, 1247x748px
>>33489183

And the regulations:

>Every magazine will have to be registered.

>No more weapons converted to single fire. Only stock single fire weapons allowed for sale. (Full automatic weapons converted to single fire only by registered gunsmith will not be allowed).

>No more folding stocks.

>No more high cap magazines. (> 20 bullets for shot weapons, and >10 bullets for long weapons) Inserting 30 bullet magazine into AK will make it military only weapon while inserting 10 bullet magazine transforms it into civilian one.
>>
File: small230.gif (3KB, 442x274px) Image search: [Google]
small230.gif
3KB, 442x274px
now you choose, roll over or borrow our flag.
>>
File: Molon labe.jpg (1MB, 2390x1662px) Image search: [Google]
Molon labe.jpg
1MB, 2390x1662px
>>33489982
thx, we have our own.
>>
>>33490020
roll over it is then
>>
>>33489183

Way to break the range rules for a picture, you dumb bitch.
>>
>>33490020

The one and only "moron labia"
>>
File: euros.jpg (67KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
euros.jpg
67KB, 500x562px
Neat.
>>
>>33489183
>blank-firing and inadequately deactivated weapons, like those used in the Paris terror attacks

Source on this? I thought they had straight up full auto AKs smuggled from Africa? Didn't one of the Charlie Hebdo attackers have an RPG-18?
>>
TRIGGERED
im going to walk down the street with my AR till i feel better about the world
>>
>>33489183
What is especially crazy is that criminal shithole countries plagued by crime and terrorism (UK, France, Spain, Romania...) are forcing perfectly safe countries (Switzerland, Czech Republic, Finland, San Marino...) in adopting useless laws that will have no impact whatsoever on crime and terrorism.
>>
>>33490070
>The one and only "moron labia"

>making fun of one of the historically most significant, albeit less known, phrases of european history because raisins....
>>
>>33489183
I bet the Home Office will eagerly adopt this legislation before we leave the EU, then keep it in place.
>>
>Leave (((our))) range brass alone.
Fucking niggers. What is this, a range for Jews?
>>
>>33490104
No one will ever know where those guns came from. Interpol identified one and had leads on a second one, but before the investigation ended the French ministry of interior placed all guns used under secret defense and blocked all further investigation. From that moment the only info that was coming came from the French government.
>>
File: 1466525648445.jpg (42KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466525648445.jpg
42KB, 500x395px
>>33490123
I think there's a slightly negative correlation between crime and gun ownership, so crime might actually rise.

They will swell the police force to make up for it (like in Australia), which begs the question why not just hire more police in the first place?
>>
>>33490131
You fucking niggers already have tighter regulations than that.
>>
>>33490127

Nothing is sacred to my sense of humor.

I made a Sandy Hook joke during the Family Christmas dinner (when it was still all over the news) and my entire extended family had a chuckle. Now that I think about it, I think my family is what turned me into this edgelord thing.
>>
>>33490172
Yeah, but any portions that cover stuff that we haven't banned yet gets adopted, like some recent de-act stuff (though stopping collectors destroying guns by deactivating them isn't necessarily a bad thing).
>>
IWhat is the best plan to get a permanent resident card in the US? I would want to serve in the Army after Citizenship.
>>
>>33490213
just get here, you will get your citizenship papers in boot camp, FYI this is the only reason i would recommend joining.
>>
>>33490207
Some of those de-acts might be valuable sold as parts kits instead of de-acts.
>>
>>33490213
Come on over and stay. Get a job, get a driver's license. When anyone asks you if you're here legally, lie and say yes. Ten million Mexicans can't be wrong... and nobody is going to suspect that the nice young white man with the stylish accent is an illegal alien.
>>
It's two weeks old, were you living under a rock?
>Every magazine will have to be registered.
No
>>No more weapons converted to single fire. Only stock single fire weapons allowed for sale. (Full automatic weapons converted to single fire only by registered gunsmith will not be allowed).
Depends entirely on how your country will implement the amendment.
>No more high cap magazines. (> 20 bullets for shot weapons, and >10 bullets for long weapons) Inserting 30 bullet magazine into AK will make it military only weapon while inserting 10 bullet magazine transforms it into civilian one.
See above.
>No more folding stocks.
Only if they will make your gun 600m or shorter.

Did you even read the amendment, you fucking nigger?
>>
>>33490241
I think I read on /k/ that it wasn't that easy anymore.
>>
>>33490257
if it has it was in the last 5 years, 1/3 of the people that were with me got their papers in boot. had a little party for them
>>
>>33490257
call a recruiter. as far as i know all you need is to be here legally. they can turn that in to citizenship.
>>
>>33490241
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/13/462372040/service-members-not-citizens-meet-the-veterans-who-have-been-deported

Veterans get deported. Service is not a guaranteed path to citizenship.
>>
>>33490250
>>>No more weapons converted to single fire. Only stock single fire weapons allowed for sale. (Full automatic weapons converted to single fire only by registered gunsmith will not be allowed).

What the motherfuck. This doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>33490310

This also explains why there is so many veterans working for the cartels since they really have no other options when they get deported with a skill set for killing. Some of them might not even be able to speak Spanish.
>>
>>33490318
>This doesn't even make sense.
welcome to every gun regulation ever. worst part is that people with illegal (unregistered) guns, face no reprecussions for having high capacity magazines, only people who own legal guns will get punished. thats how you fight terrorism folks
>>
is there any barrel length restrictions in the directive? or is the long arm/short arm distinction only the length?

if so, many glorious subguns could become legal over here
>>
>>33489183
Swissexit soon.
>>
>>33490479
Swexit?
>>
File: 23538-org.jpg[1].jpg (108KB, 768x1103px) Image search: [Google]
23538-org.jpg[1].jpg
108KB, 768x1103px
>>33490498
swixit
>>
>>33490455
>‘short firearm’ means a firearm with a barrel not exceeding 30 centimetres or whose overall length does not exceed 60 centimetres;
>‘long firearm’ means any firearm other than a short firearm;

> Category A — Prohibited firearms
>8. Semi-automatic long firearms (i.e. firearms that are originally intended to be fired from the shoulder) that can be reduced to a length of less than 60cm without losing functionality by means of a folding or telescoping stock or by a stock that can be removed without using tools.
What guns exactly do you have in mind?
>>
>>33490160
So that the could blame the spooky blank firing guns and not the influx of refugees with ties to Africans? If so that's seriously fucked up...
>>
>>33490546
>30 centimetres
thats what I was wondering.

>or by a stock that can be removed without using tools.
thats literally every fucking gun ever
>>
>>33490104
Every single of those guns was most likely smuggled from ex-Yugo countries.
However politicians and journalists, especially French ones, pushed really hard the idea that deactivated guns could somehow be reactivated (even though French and other euro countries deactivation standards destroy the gun beyond any redemption), what with "documentaries" in which the "journalist" tries to reactivated a deactivated AK with the help of a "gunsmith", who tells him reactivation is really easy. Except the bolt is cut in half, and the firing pin welded inside its hole. So he manages to buy a firing pin, an unrestricted part, in Belgium, but can't find a bolt without an authorization (the same one you would need to buy an actual AK). Then there is the problem of the barrel, drilled six times, a steel rod is pushed and welded inside, a steel ball is welded into the chamber and the barrel itself is welded to the receiver.
In the end he can't reactivate shit, takes the deactivated AK in his garden and cut it in half with a blow torch, saying "at least that's one less baby killing weapon on the streets".
Yes, that's how far they were trying to push this shit.
>>
>>33489183
This is great common sense legislation. I support it!
>>
>>33491879
this.
the new standards that were implemented in its own directive were adequate, the only problem is that no one in the EU beuracracy bother following up the shit the make and push through. so a lot of countries just didnt give a fuck.
they were still deactivating guns by showing a lead plug in the barrel, and grinding down the firing pin, in the eurozone.
the worst part of all of it, is that one of the EU anti gun fucks, sold weapons that were supposed to be deactivated to the black market.
https://firearms-united.com/2016/11/02/un-eu-firearms-expert-suspected-distribution-illegal-firearms/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.