[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living amongst the Dead review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: 71UXHYOQBkL.jpg (214KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71UXHYOQBkL.jpg
214KB, 850x1360px
Alright, I'm not shilling, promise. I assume the fellow who left the recent review on Amazon, who is verified to have purchased a paperback of pic-related, is one of the guys on /k/ who got bought it, I think during my first promotion on March 14-16. Wanted me to get in contact with him but I don't know how, hopefully he'll spot this. If he sent an email to the typical email I use when contacting people under my pseudonym of J N Morgan, then I can't currently get to that email due to reasons. Hopefully he'll see this thread so we can talk about it in some manner.

Seems like the issue was mostly the sex scene, and believing it wasn't a part of the story. Stopped reading at the end of Chapter 2. Also that the female character was brought into the mix too quickly though personally I don't think that to be the case. Anyways, hoping to discuss the matter, and I hope to hear from him soon. I'll try to get access to my email account; maybe he sent me something there.
>>
That's interesting, have a bump.
>>
>>33488819
Thanks, hopefully I manage to get his attention somehow. I've got that email I use on my website and I think I also have it on my Amazon page itself so it would have been really convenient if he emailed me. He asked me to contact him... only I don't really know how to go about doing that. Maybe it was a subtle way of telling me to get on /k/ to track him down. Can't remember if he had a name or not... here's some iron sights, because 'fuck yeah, irons sights'.
>>
File: SDC10460b.jpg (347KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10460b.jpg
347KB, 1095x821px
>>33488819
>>33489033
Fucking forgot the irons... also, internet sucks where I am, taking forever to upload these images. The captcha keeps expiring and I have to start all over again. FUCKING EXPIRED AT THE LAST SECOND AGAIN!!! It's only 2.5mb or something like that, it's not like I'm trying to upload a fucking 11gb movie here!

... this is like the 6th fucking time. Let's see if it'll let me upload it now.

... reformated it so it's significantly smaller. Technology is raping my brain with frustration so hard right now.
>>
File: SDC10457b.jpg (322KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10457b.jpg
322KB, 1095x821px
>>33489398
Iron sight bump. Iron sight bread, anyone? I have quite a few, and feel free to contribute. See if you can guess them!
>>
File: Wojak.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>33489398
>>33489771
>tfw home internet was this slow for a while
>>
File: SDC10456b.jpg (322KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10456b.jpg
322KB, 1095x821px
>>33490568
Heh, a home sounds pretty sweet right now dude. Ought to be moving into a better place on the 10th so I'm looking forward to that. If it weren't for the fact I'm getting 3 square meals a day, I'd be a literal 'starving artist' as it were. Well, if you can call zombie survival novels with some smutty scenes and touches of modern 3rd wave feminist and SJW cancer 'art'. Highly debatable and one that would be easily lost by me I dare say lol

More irons, hopefully that fellow finds this tonight. On a bright note though, I made an estimated $5.07CDN tonight, so that's pretty badass. Thus far the month of March has been far and away my most profitable. Damn near $50 made with most of it being between March 13-31. I anticipate April to earn me, provided I can maintain all this, at least $60. We'll see though. I'm about 4500 words into my 6th book which is the 3rd in the Living amongst the Dead series. Feels good, and I'm well on my way to getting back on my feet. Resumes ready, jobs are available out there; just waiting to move to the new place where things will be a bit more stable. Get a lay of the land and it won't be long before I find a place nearby.
>>
File: SDC10242b.jpg (334KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10242b.jpg
334KB, 1095x821px
>>33490896
One more try; hopefully he spots the thread so we can talk about the book.
>>
Just go to fucking /lit/ and stop shilling your own work
>>
>>33490896
Are you homeless?
>>
>>33491818
Trying to find the guy who left the review. Read the original comment. He said we're both into Militia so obviously he's from /k/. He told me to contact him, I have no other means of doing so other than /k/, don't know what else to show other than my book's cover, so this really is my last resort. Seriously, if not for that review and his request for me to contact him, you probably wouldn't see any of my book covers until my promotion around the end of April when most of them will be going for free.

... also I've already shilled at /lit/... and likewise wasn't planning to do much of any shilling for about 3 and a half or 4 weeks until my next promotional thing happens. It would also be an experiment; see if I continue to get sales even though I'm not bringing up my book at all. I swear, I'm just trying to touch bases with this anon.
>>
File: Firearm Valhalla Image.jpg (229KB, 570x375px) Image search: [Google]
Firearm Valhalla Image.jpg
229KB, 570x375px
>>33492081
Eh, more or less. Don't worry about it; I'm doing fine, and I'll be back on my feet in no time.
>>
>>33492089
Derp, I mean 'Militaria'. Not 'Militia'. Sorry.
>>
>>33489398
>iron sights

This is why you fail.
>>
File: SDC10483b.jpg (335KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10483b.jpg
335KB, 1095x821px
>>33492267
Meh, I'm not into red dots. Also, I didn't put the paint on these sights, but I'd be lying if I said I hated it.
>>
File: SDC10207b.jpg (345KB, 1095x821px) Image search: [Google]
SDC10207b.jpg
345KB, 1095x821px
>>33492508
Alright, going to bed. One final roll of the dice, hopefully when I check back in the morning he will have responded with a way to contact him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.