[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ringe thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1472849130599.jpg (93KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
1472849130599.jpg
93KB, 850x784px
Can we have a /k/ringe thread here?
>>
>>33484016
TRIGGERED
>>
>>33484016
Another case of "I wish a nigga would"
>>
>>33484016
>tries to grab gun out of a retention holster
>ends up tugging on it
>cop turns around and beats the fuck out of her
>she goes to jail.
>misses england

Is she bong? I'm really starting to dislike those people.
>>
>>33484016
She talks a big game for someone who says they're only partially weapons trained.
>>
>>33485761
>only partially weapons trained

what does that even mean?
>>
>>33485789
Means she looked at a firearm once
>>
File: qb.jpg (169KB, 803x629px) Image search: [Google]
qb.jpg
169KB, 803x629px
>>33485794
>>
>>33485789
It's like partial anal training.

You shove the Gilette razor with the vibrating grip (What the fuck else was it supposed to be used for?) in your ass in the hopes that eventually you'll be anally prepared for reality going in dry with the 6 foot flared donger.

Essentially, she saw a gun on Dooty Calls and thinks that it's how all guns work.
>>
>>33484016
ARMSTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
>>
Is that a cop ? If so, her reactions is even more ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>33486128
It is, post says Manhattan, and only cops are allowed to legally open carry in New York.
>>
>>33486132
You look like that commie faggot that's part of the john brown gun club
>>
>>33486148
>no red armband
>or red bandana

It's a cringe thread, but at least try to make plausible insults. It's like you're not even trying feggit...
>>
>>33484016
>fantasises about literal gun grabbing + branding a deadly weapon
I think I found the problem
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.