[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone who served a War Hero™?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

File: 125161-004-085FC14D.jpg (14KB, 550x344px) Image search: [Google]
125161-004-085FC14D.jpg
14KB, 550x344px
Is everyone who served a War Hero™?
>>
No

POGS are pathetic pussies.

Only 11B and 0311's can be Heroes
>>
>>33480783
If they tell you they are, then they are not what they say they are. Not.
>>
No, you're only a hero if you did something heroic.

Go read what Medal of Honor recipients did to earn their award. Good examples of war heroes.
>>
>>33480796
You spelled medic and corpsman wrong.
>>
>>33480783
>Is everyone who served a War Hero™?
If traitors can be war heroes, I don't see why not.
>>
>>33480783
he is my hero a little bit today, he made fun of kim jong ill and when called on it he did it again.
>>
No.

Everyone who serves deserves some level of respect but calling every veteran a hero is overkill. Most veterans, even combat veterans, have not done anything particularly heroic.
>>
File: Amtracker.jpg (1008KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Amtracker.jpg
1008KB, 3072x2048px
>>33480796
>laughs in amphibious
>>
>>33480844
Tell that to the people who think Jessica Lynch is a hero
>>
>>33480964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3YdA4Mb84
>>
>>33480783
1st tier = guys who won a war medal for something heroic
2nd tier = Combat Action Ribbon
3rd tier = VFW-eligible (deployed to a war zone)
4th tier = served during a time of war
5th tier = none of the above
>>
>>33480783
Nope.

McCain is, and interestingly wouldn't have been if he had never been shot down.
>>
>>33481044
>McCain is
I would highly recommend that you do more research into McCain's service than what McCain says.
>>
>>33481038
>tfw deployed at the tail end of Iraq War
>went on a booze cruise and ended up at the border of Iraq and Kuwait
>Did a bunch of bullshit on both sides but no combat
>Our LT rode the fuck out of it and tried to get as many ribbons as he could

Is this what those guys who got sent to Europe/The Pacific after most of the fighting felt ?
>>
>>33480783
He was a bad pilot he got shot down and caught.
>>
>>33481044
shill detected
>>
>>33481257
>bad pilot
Why do you say that? The Red Baron was shot down, does that make him a bad pilot?

Also I read he wouldn't take special treatment from his captors (ie being released early) and had it pretty bad as a prisoner.
>>
>>33480783

No, especially not the Manchurian candidate you posted. That brainwashed fuck is only good at subverting America with commie shit, and making a chubby daughter with delicious huge tits.
>>
>>33480796

>0311's

kys yourself
>>
>>33480796
fpwp
>>
File: 1484238666097.jpg (171KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484238666097.jpg
171KB, 720x960px
Traitorous songbirds that rest on the laurels of their military career as they spend their political careers raping your freedoms and supporting terrorists are ineligible for the title.
>>
>>33481463
As much as it pains me to agree with a shitposter he was a constant fuckup and contributed to a fire that killed servicemen.

He should have lost his wings if it werent for his father.
>>
>>33481603
Just skimmed the wiki page. I failed to see why it was McCain's fault.
>>
>>33481463
Good pilots don't get shot down by rice farmers
>>
>>33481667

/thread
>>
>>33480783
LMAO McCuck isn't a hero, umm real heroes don't get captured sweetie
M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>33481485
>>33481581
pog fat fucks detected
>>
>>33481463

You should look up all the people he was in that camp with that claim he was a traitor that got captured with broken arms because he was too retarded to eject properly and walked into the camp spilling his guts.
>Also I read he wouldn't take special treatment from his captors (ie being released early) and had it pretty bad as a prisoner.

Because a songbird being released early would have looked bad for his daddy, as long as he spilled his guts and make commie propaganda he was treated fine comparatively.
>>
>>33481667
Yet those rice farmers had at the time the most protected airspace at the time, and were being trained and provided advanced SAM systems by a superpower.
>>
>>33480783
Only if they did something heroic in a war.
>>
>>33480783
(((John McCain))) is a war criminal
>>
>>33481087
>>33481274
He refused early release from a POW camp knowing he would be tortured for it, which he then was. That's an heroic action.

If not for his being shot down and having an important father, McCain would have been, at best, an average veteran.
>>
>>33481719
Also, Mccain fights initiatives to look for PoWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcYqtayU7c
>>
>>33481719
Treated fine = being held up off the ground by your arms until they permanently cripple your shoulders.
>>
It's spergs like y'all that tarnished McCain's record and lead to him leading to Obama in 08. You guys don't even know what you're talking about

Really makes you think
>>
>>33480783
John McCain isn't a war hero, he's a war monger.
>>
>>33481850
>You guys don't even know what you're talking about

Nothing he wants is shit I want. That's all I need to know. He's a fucking loser and not my kind of conservative.
>>
>>33481823
>He refused early release from a POW camp knowing he would be tortured for it, which he then was. That's an heroic action

He refused because his father was a Navy admiral and CINCPAC during Vietnam and one traitor being released from a PoW camp makes daddy look bad.

>>33481826

Other people that were in the camp with him say he was treated like a guest, but don't believe Vietnam vets, believe a traitor that comes home and uses his political power to stop looking for PoWs
>>
>>33480783
fighter pilots who cause two carrier fires and then get captured and try to claim war hero status off being captured after being a shitty pilot and then committing treason as a congressmen are NOT heroes. In fact, McCain is a massive faggot.
>>
Get your shit together, Arizona.
>>
>>33481905
McCain is a massive faggot, but the fire wasn't his fault. A nearby aircraft had an electrical malfunction, and accidentally launched a Zuni rocket into McCain's plane, which went up in flames.
>>
>>33480796
Thanks for the laughs
>>
>Ten year military reservist in Canada
>Been all over Canada training, instructing, and on operation
>Fucking hate Rememberance Day because I don't ever feel like a real soldier and dislike how everyone thanks me for my service

It would be different if I actually deployed, but it just never happened. Was going to go after university, but then I got married and had kids almost immediately afterwards.
>>
>>33481870
Did you enjoy Obama? Surely McCain/palin would've been better
>>
>>33483205
It would have been exactly the same Russia sanctions and all, notice that McCain seems to have much more in common with DC Democrats than his own voterbase.

Thats like saying Jeb would have been better than Clinton.
>>
>>33481667
You tell that to the majority of the luftwaffe my nigga.
>>
>>33480783
No, but these men served in a company of heroes.

RIP Major Winters
>>
>>33481248

I knew many a hard Marine that spent their entire careers being stationed and deployed in Asia. Great if there was actual conflict, but alas no combat deployments for them.
>>
Regardless of if you are or not that doesn't mean that future actions don't have any weight to them.

What if you saved someone from a burning car and then 20 years later go around gunning kids in parks and torturing people? You can't be like "muh saving person out of burning car" as a defense.
>>
>>33481603
>repeating Russian propaganda
>>
>>33481905
>committing treason as a congressman

We're talking about McCain, not Nunez.
>>
>>33483244
It's hardly McCains fault the GOP have lurched so far to the right that Ronald Reagan would be too liberal to join.
>>
File: 1402537920743.png (25KB, 867x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1402537920743.png
25KB, 867x1514px
>>33480796
i love how they call us pogs, then over the radio call us daddy when they need help.
>>
>>33482056
thanks for the laughs @ your life
>>
>>33483891
Wait, isn't this the shit blacks and jews try to pull?

>>33480783
War heros don't typically go out of their way to be known as that.
>>
>>33481603
>contributed to a fire that killed servicemen

Maybe you should stop believing what you read in Rolling Stone.
>>
>>33485233
You seem to be unaware the Democratic Party thinks there should be a military coup because the current President has the same opinion about immigration their candidate did 4 years ago.
>>
>>33485398
Point out any evidence that Dems think there should be a military coup.
>>
>>33485417
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/2/sarah-silverman-calls-military-overthrow-fascist-d/

Primetime speaker at your most recent convention
>>
>>33485417
What makes you think someone spouting that nonsense has any credible source?
>>
>>33485432
So nothing. You have nothing besides one solitary comedienne.
>>
>>33485497
http://pagesix.com/2017/01/22/secret-service-isnt-pleased-with-madonnas-blowing-up-the-white-house-remark/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/31/kaine_take_advantage_of_public_outcry_at_trump_to_get_outside_the_bubble.html
Vice Presidential candidate calls for "fights in the streets"

Are you #RESISTANCE? Does your pink pussy hat work as a helmet liner?
>>
>>33485497
Here's an Obama lackey floating a coup
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/2/rosa-brooks-obama-pentagon-official-says-anti-trum/

And wait a minute, are you even denying Bill Clinton ran on Trump's immigration plan and Hillary agreed with it even recently?
>>
>>33480783
Nah
I knew a guy who was in the Navy during Sandbox shit. He was a dumb cunt and wanted respect for all of it, but also didn't want people thanking him for his service or doing the shit he wanted them to do.
He'd go on and on about how he almost died from heat on the ship or get caught in machines or something, and it's like, yeah you can fall changing the lights on cell towers, man. Can die being a convenience store clerk. Doesn't give you the right to be a dumb asshole. Sitting on a boat while everyone else is dropping bombs and fighting in the desert doesn't register as "War Hero" to me, I mean yeah he served but whatever.

Then again I guess the question is what constitutes a "War Hero".
Does being a piece of shit retard negate "War Hero" status?
Or do you have to perform extraordinary heroism? That's what I think but as OP said the term is shifting to anyone who served.

I dunno, it's like "literally". What does that shit mean?
>>
>>33485518
Oooh, spooky. Just like when the Secret Service investigate a Trumper who said Hillary should be assassinated.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288556-secret-service-investigating-trump-supporters-call-for

Tim Kaine- you have a child's grasp of context because he was quite clearly saying that they should continue to demonstrate. Exercising first amendment rights is not throwing a coup, even if it is against Republicans.

>>33485533
The times article failed to link the piece so I had to go searching for it. In it, she explains three methods for legally removing Trump. Rather unsurprising that it focused on the legal mechanisms since she's a god damned lawyer.
>>
>>33485588
>child's grasp of context

Were you expecting anything more after his first "source" was about a comedy routine?
>>
>>33480783
I sure as shit am
>>
>>33485533
>And wait a minute, are you even denying Bill Clinton ran on Trump's immigration plan and Hillary agreed with it even recently?

Neither supported the Orange Wall. Neither supported banning and approving immigrants based on their religion.
>>
>>33485432
>Republicans flirting with treason
>Republicans going out of their way to ruin the country
>upset because an unfunny funnylady said something mean about The Cheeto Mussolini.

Are you triggered, snowflake? Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>33485588
you seem to have cited someone who did not speak at the Republican convention. Why is that?

Still waiting on this:
>And wait a minute, are you even denying Bill Clinton ran on Trump's immigration plan and Hillary agreed with it even recently?
>>
File: 1490600089622.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490600089622.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>33480796
>>
>>33485608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE8DD6q6EF0
>The original bill specifically called for double-layer fencing across 700 miles of the border. Clinton, and 25 other Democratic senators, voted in favor of the bill. It passed the Senate 80-19 and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-i-voted-for-border-fence-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants/article/1061753
>"Well look," Clinton said, "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders."

>approving immigrants based on their religion.
Show me where either EO mentions Islam. Obama not only listed the same countries as threats, he banned SIVs from Iraq for 6 months himself.

>>33485624
>Flirting with treason
Is that what you call never campaigning in Wisconsin?
>>
>>33485628
>you seem to have cited someone who did not speak at the Republican convention. Why is that?

You cited a person who's only association with the democrats is (presumably) voter registration. I cited a Republican party official.

How about Huckabee or Sessions?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mediaite.com/online/huckabee-suggests-nugent-should-turn-his-hunting-dog-‘loose-on-some-democrats’/amp/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-marijuana-justice-department-anti-drug-laws-a7425511.html

Other answered here: >>33485608
>>
>>33485665
>Is that what you call never campaigning in Wisconsin?

No, that's what I call getting paid by Russians. Or had you missed that Flynn turned states evidence and is trying to get immunity to testify against the other Trumpers? Or how Nunez is trying to scuttle the House's investigation? It came out that his entire net worth is based on business with Russia as well.
>>
>>33485665
www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/27/trump-pledges-to-prioritize-christians-as-he-freezes-us-refugee-program/amp/
>>
>>33485690
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

WSJ's Flynn report is literally "sources say." No immunity has been requested.

You know living in some tiny news bubble is probably why you think the GOP is the party whose ideology has remarkably shifted in the last decade.
>>
>>33485665
Neither of those are Trump's cement wall stretching from the gulf to the Pacific. Neither of those involve deporting all the illegal immigrants already here.

Obama paused immigration from Iraq until new stricter vetting procedures were in place, then allowed immigration again. The countries Trump tried to ban have never exported terrorists here. Ever.
>>
>>33481878
>He refused because his father was a Navy admiral and CINCPAC during Vietnam and one traitor being released from a PoW camp makes daddy look bad.

>Oh man I better stay and be tortured because otherwise my dad's career might suffer slightly.
>>
>>33480783
So did Mcain say something anti Putin today or are you just paid to shitpost in general?
>>
>>33485717
>cites fake news
>accuses somebody else of being in a media bubble

The Uranium One deal was not Clinton’s to veto or approve

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.

The timing of most of the donations does not match

1/2
>>
>>33485717
>>33485742
2/2

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place, according to The New York Times — Ian Telfer, the company’s chairman:

His donations through the Fernwood Foundation included $1 million reported in 2009, the year his company appealed to the American Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; as well as $600,000 in 2011 and $500,000 in 2012. Mr. Telfer said that his donations had nothing to do with his business dealings, and that he had never discussed Uranium One with Mr. or Mrs. Clinton. He said he had given the money because he wanted to support Mr. Giustra’s charitable endeavors with Mr. Clinton. “Frank and I have been friends and business partners for almost 20 years,” he said.
The timing of Telfer’s donations might be questionable if there was reason to believe that Hillary Clinton was instrumental in the approval of the deal with Russia, but all the evidence points to the contrary — that Clinton did not play a pivotal role, and, in fact, may not have played any role at all.

The GOP has shifted wildly to the right, or did you miss the Teahadists and those dumbasses in the Freedumb Caucus?
>>
>>33481656
he wet started his jet which caused a fucking missle to go off on deck you tard
how is that not his fault?
why are you defending the crusty old bastard anyway?
>>
>>33485727
McCain has been hated ever since he came out against torture (who woulda thought the guy who was tortures would be aginst torture?). The hate spikes whenever he has flashes of having a spine and gets all mavericky. The hate has been elevated recently because he doesn't like the Russians (another surprise, amirite) and wants the investigations to be thorough and complete. Why the Trumpers think it would be bad for an investigation to clear their orange god of any wrongdoing is a mystery. A real head scratcher.
>>
>>33485718
>A fence is different than a wall
LMAO

>deporting all the illegal immigrants already here.
While I wish this were true, only felons currently shielded from the consequences of their actions are the ones actually get deported. If you have any evidence that ALL illegal immigrants are being targeted, go ahead, but this is a hysterical fantasy of liberals who prefer their brown people here as sub-minimum wage slaves apparently.

>Obama paused immigration from Iraq until new stricter vetting procedures were in place, then allowed immigration again
This is literally what Trump is trying to accomplish. What are the vetting standards in place right now for these countries?

>The countries Trump tried to ban have never exported terrorists here. Ever.
Yemen: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/02/little-rock-shooting-suspect-joins-growing-list-muslim-converts-accused.html

Somalia: http://www.startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-closed-until-monday-is-crime-scene-after-stabbings/393872071/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11125/things-you-need-know-about-ohio-state-shootings-hank-berrien

Afghanistan: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html

I could keep going, but now i'm just googling for someone who can't read.

>Ever.
Did you feel like a big man when you typed that? Made me laugh
>>
>>33485769
McCain cause another plane on a different section of the carrier to launch a rocket? If he coukd do that why didnt he just kill his captors with his mind since hecs apparently fucking psychic.
>>
>>33485809
did i say he used his mind you funking mongoloid? no
go read my post. He wet started his jet which caused a missle behind him to set off from the heat of his wet start.
learn to read
>>
>>33485750
Are you literally citing Snopes on /k/? How sweaty is your forehead right now?

>Mr. Telfer said that his donations had nothing to do with his business dealings
Oh well okay, if he said so that's good enough for me

>The GOP has shifted wildly to the right, or did you miss the Teahadists and those dumbasses in the Freedumb Caucus?

Freedom Caucus has 32 seats out of 247. Wow, hostile takeover in progress.
>>
>>33485796
>I could keep going, but now i'm just googling for someone who can't read

This is funny, because literally none of your examples are correct. Your Yemeni was born in Tennessee. His name was originally Carlos. Your Somali in St Cloud was born in Kenya, but grew up in the states. Your Afghani is actually Pakistani. The Somali at OSU radicalized here, he wasn't sent here.

>This is literally what Trump is trying to accomplish.

If that qere true, an executive order banning all immigration wouldn't be needed. He'd simply ask State and DHS to pause, develope, and implement, and that would be that.
>>
>>33485866
>The Somali at OSU radicalized here, he wasn't sent here.

Now that's some amazing mental gymnastics. Imagine how much you don't care about people getting murdered to be able to justify that sentence.
>>
>>33485866
>banning all immigration
Also going to need to hear how stopping immigration for 90 days while State and DHS develop and implement is different than a Pause where State and DHS develop and implement
>>
>>33485796
>While I wish this were true, only felons currently shielded from the consequences of their actions are the ones actually get deported. If you have any evidence that ALL illegal immigrants are being targeted, go ahead, but this is a hysterical fantasy of liberals who prefer their brown people here as sub-minimum wage slaves apparently.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/husband-whose-wife-voted-for-trump-now-facing-deportation/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/03/daniela-vargas-deport-daca-dreamer

http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/editorials/do-not-renege-on-promise-to-dreamers-and-give-them-certainty-on-their-status/
>>
>>33485837
Zuni rockets don't have seeker heads.
>>
>>33485894
Well, the he lived in Pakistan before coming here, so anon is technically correct.
>>
>>33481938
We don't like him either. Been here for fucking ever and hardly really did shit. Now he's just getting in the way, and making me almost wish Kirkpatrick got in.
>>
>>33485850
One of thirteen people, and her saying no still wouldn't prevent the deal. How is this supposed to be collusion again?
>>
>>33485237
Don't you have some potatoes to be peeling, 92G?
>>
>>33485750
>>33485850
Honestly the republican party started going downhill as soon as the social conservatives got power. Reducing government took a back seat to legislating their version of morality.
>>
>>33485908
You have no idea about the criminal records of these or any other cases, and what they do or don't contain. Specifically Vargas, who didn't even renew her DACA application and thus wasn't even a dreamer.

Your larger problem is that you're a pussy white liberal who thinks you're being progressive by justifying a system of underpaid and underprotected workers to drive wages down. You have no moral high ground.

>>33485947
How many Russians are necessary for collusion? Give me a number so I know what to look for in any further Democratic wild goose chases.
>>
>>33485722
>stay and be tortured

He was complying with them, making communist propaganda for them and according to other vets that were in the same PoW camp being treated well.
>>
>>33485850
>Are you literally citing Snopes on /k/? How sweaty is your forehead right now?

Why would you believe fake news over facts? Would you prefer different factcheckers?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/
>>
>>33485970
The other two are specifically mentioned as not having criminal records.

Democrats: we should make the illegal aliens citizens so they can't be mistreated and threatened with deportation if they object
Republicans: nah, we want them as slave labor. Whites won't work for the pocketchange offered and it's not like we can go after the businesses even though it's against the law to employ illegals, those businessmen are simply being fiscally sound.
>>
>>33485998
Deport them all, Republicans and Democrsts are owned by the same corperations who want cheap slave labor.

Neither should get what they want and Mexico needs to take care of its own people instead of using the meat grinder of the illegal immigration system they perpetuate as a replacement for welfare.
>>
>>33485998
>The other two are specifically mentioned as not having criminal records.
Articles online are not criminal records and not admissible in court as such.

>Democrats: we should make the illegal aliens citizens so they can't be mistreated and threatened with deportation if they object.
So after all 11 million (22 million? who knows) illegal immigrants are granted amnesty, what about the next 22 million? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

I agree with your Republican strawman. No other GOP candidate agreed with Trump on this issue. American voters did. The system as it is now is totally unsustainable.
>>
>>33485974
Treated so well they crippled him.
>>
>>33486011
>Articles online are not criminal records and not admissible in court as such.

Criminal records are public records. If you think they have records, them prove it. Post their records.
>>
>>33481463
>The Red Baron was shot down, does that make him a bad pilot?

The Red Baron had more kills and air victories than your daddy when he was banging your mom to make you.
>>
>>33481878

HE DOESN'T LIKE TRUMP SO HE NEVER DID ANYTHING GOOD

Let the swiftboating begin lol
>>
>>33485432

Sarah Silverman

Real mover/shaker in the DNC lol
>>
>>33486102
Fuck Trump I have been shitting on Mccuck for years.
>>
>>33481905
Lets not forget McCain is one of the "Keating Five"... so is also a corrupt faggot from way back.
>>
I knew an old veteran at my church. He didn't like talking about it. I figured he must've seen some shit and didn't like reliving it. He didn't want to stand up and identify himself when vets were honored. He didn't want people thanking him for his service. Finally, he told us what he did:

>I was in the army from '56 to '58. I built officers' clubs.

And that was that.
>>
>>33481463
Red baron was a great pilot until he got bonked on the noggin and became a shitty pilot
>>
>>33485780
Personally, I hate McCain because as the SASC Chairperson, he has fucked too many things up, especially with his outdated understanding of war.
>>
>>33481087

HE ONLY SET FIRE TO *ONE* AIRCRAFT CARRIER! JUST ONE! Fuck man, give him a break.
>>
File: 120309_barfoot31.jpg (35KB, 387x516px) Image search: [Google]
120309_barfoot31.jpg
35KB, 387x516px
>>33480783
Pretty comfortable saying this guy is.

Van Barfoot
>>
>>33480796
THIS

OOORAH DEVIL DOG
>>
>>33487147
No offense to that man, but how does the military justify having someone build clubs? Of course they probably didn't have to back then.
Heard from one teacher in HS that said his relative served in Vietnam. Devout man who was convinced he was going to hell for the things he did over there. I always thought that was really sad.

I talked to one guy who served in Iraq or Afghanistan years ago and he basically just helped with construction and he didn't do any fighting. It takes all kinds.
>>
File: FZurTUP.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FZurTUP.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>33480783
No brain McCain is literally no different from Hanoi Jane.

>No brain McCain graduated dead last in his class
>no brain McCain crashed a bunch of planes in his failure of a military career
>no brain "songbird" McCain sang like a canary to the North Vietnamese
>no brain McCain treats other vets like shit
>no brain McCain gets bad legislative ratings from nonpartisan vet groups
>no brain McCain voted against increased VA funding
>no brain McCain throws other vets under the bus by voting against funding for Veteran's care, Veteran's healthcare, and many other Veteran programs

He isn't even liked among other vets, give me a break. Being a piece of shit and being a vet are not mutually exclusive events.

Fucking lazy ass viet cong couldn't even finish the job and rid the world of this dumb mother fucker. Looks like the commies got the last laugh by sending us back this human pile of excrement.
>>
>>33489820

you forgot the part where he lit the USS Forrestal on fire playing a juvenile prank and killed hundreds of American sailors as a result.
>>
>>33483205
Presidency aged Obama like crazy, McCain would have died in office
>>
>>33481463
>comparing McCain to The Red Barron
kek

McCain was a total buffy jackass punk that was able to get away with anything he wanted because of "muh Admiral daddy". Anyone else would have been shit canned after the fire incident,

He was able to get away this this shit until he realized that an SA7 doesn't give a fuck about his daddy... or did the dinks who picked his ass up.

then he plays the hero card for 50 years thinking that excuses him for being a neocon rino and war hawking at every chance he gets... fuck that guy!

The real heroes never talk about it esp. use it as a vessel to whore it off to further their careers.
>Look at you John...
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.